Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Monsoon
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:34 pm

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Flattening Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A robin is here flying around.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
*Bronz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A robin is here flying around.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
*Bronz* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
-=+**+=- -=+
You dodge a bash from *Bronz* who loses his balance and falls!
*

*Bronz* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Bronz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bronz*'s death cry.

Amria
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Amria » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:37 pm

I was wondering htf that landed while I was engaged, but guess my bash fail was a disengage bash afterall.

Monsoon
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 pm

rough :( you shoulda just ran some charges! I left all your stuff

Amria
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Amria » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Got it, thanks. HAHAHA, my pk style is abs, serk, and big weapons, this charge thing... is foreign.
Thanks again

Yaerin
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Yaerin » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Someone up there really didn't want me to die. Solid play by Halcyon though.

Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
v
x
Dixon narrates 'nod was ds's'
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Matheus tries to pierce *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Adael narrates 'lol'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

v
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
a
Dixon tries to slice *someone*, but he parries successfully.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
x
Dixon tries to slice *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *Halcyon* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
mw

Dixon assumes an offensive striking posture.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus snickers softly.
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of Desperation is lying here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
w
w
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
*Halcyon* is standing here.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Battered >
nar hm

*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Battered >
f
You narrate 'hm'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Battered >
Halcyon assumes an offensive striking posture.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Matheus has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
Adael pounds *Halcyon*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Desperation is lying here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Matheus narrates 'snicker'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 30(397) hit and 115(166) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 426 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 574 qp to rank.
You have amassed 24 Turn points to date.
You have played 8 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Yaerin the Sun Major [Rising Sun 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

a
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
x
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Desperation is lying here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

a
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
x
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

w
a
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
x
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

a
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
x
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a white destrier.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus pierces *Halcyon*'s left leg hard.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Halcyon* leaves west.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Matheus.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Matheus.

A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
x
x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus narrates 'block e'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Matheus.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
x
Matheus narrates '4e'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Matheus.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Matheus leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Matheus.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Halcyon* is standing here.
[k dark]
You try to slash *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Matheus leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran
warlander.
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > *Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you parry
successfully.
You try to slash *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Matheus has arrived from the west, riding a battle
-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries
successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the
blow.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries
successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > Dixon suddenly keels over in pain, surrounded by a
white aura...
Dixon's body has been taken over by a new spirit!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Halcyon* sheathes a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Boboliosie narrates 'am'

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Beaten >
Ooomf PAIN!! You are wracked with pain as you are struck by a throwing spike!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Matheus tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.

s
w
s
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Boboliosie of Arafel is standing here.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

cal
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You don't see a closed gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Eveline the Journey Accepted is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 14(397) hit and 85(166) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 426 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 574 qp to rank.
You have amassed 24 Turn points to date.
You have played 8 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Yaerin the Sun Major [Rising Sun 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

Monsoon
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
*Susan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=
+*
*Susan* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in her back!
*Susan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Susan*'s death cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
*Jecks* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-
*Jecks* leaves north riding a warhorse.
=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
*Jecks* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
*Jecks* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*Jecks* leaves south riding a warhorse.
**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
*Jecks* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.
=+
*
Wimpy reset to: 198 hit points.
*Jecks* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Jecks* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jecks*'s death cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A Slope of a Small Knoll
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Rhys* smites your left arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched > You stab *Rhys*'s left arm hard.
*Rhys* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >

You barely stab *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* smites your right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >

*Isyvae* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >

You stab *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* smites your body with Wind and Rain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >
You narrate 'on 2e 4x'
*Isyvae* barely pierces your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Rhys: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Isyvae* pierces your left foot.
*Rhys* smites your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Clearing in the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Dark Stable
[ obvious exits: E ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Clearing in the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >

*Isyvae* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...
*Isyvae* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Isyvae: Wounded >
You try to stab *Isyvae*, but she parries successfully.
*Isyvae* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Isyvae: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Inside a Red Barn
[ obvious exits: W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Decrepit narrates 'lol 4x'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Clearing in the Plains
Monsoon - Inside a Red Barn
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Clearing in the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
*Isyvae* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A Slope of a Small Knoll
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
*Rhys* is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a jet black courser.
Zeeb the Master Havoc is here, fighting Rhys.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Zeeb barely pierces *Rhys*'s body.
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Isyvae* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
Zeeb panics, and attempts to flee!

*Isyvae* tries to pierce Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
-=+**+
Zeeb avoids being bashed by *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!
Zeeb panics, and attempts to flee!
Zeeb leaves west. <<
=- -=+
*
*Isyvae* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Isyvae* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isyvae*'s death cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Zeeb narrates 'clumsy'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Zeeb panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

An Ogier stonemason slashes Zeeb's right arm.
An Ogier stonemason tries to slash Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
*Frieda* strikes Zeeb's body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Zeeb leaves south. vv

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.223 seconds.
*
*Frieda* leaves north riding a dappled gray courser.
+=- -=+
*Frieda* has arrived from the north, riding a dappled gray courser.
*

*Frieda* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Frieda* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Frieda*'s death cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Entrance to a Cave
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Door up: stalactite
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here.
A wooden cudgel lies on the ground here.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
*Lronz* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
*Lronz* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
-=+*
Tic in 7 seconds!*+=- -=+
You dodge a bash from *Lronz* who loses his balance and falls!
*

*Lronz* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Lronz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lronz*'s death cry.

Amria
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Amria » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 pm

LOL, you must have a magical charm, which initiates disengaged bash fails...
twice, in one week!

isyvae
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by isyvae » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Poor Zeeb bricked on me like 4 times in that pk prior to you stabbing me. lol

isabel
Posts: 860
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by isabel » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:40 am

mutter

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Jakd has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
Jakd has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

z
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash
You try to slash *Jakd*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Jakd: Battered > -=+
*Jakd* panics, and
attempts to flee!
Fermin tells you 'yeah kinda'

**
*Jakd* leaves up.

+=- z
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z

Ragan tries to scythe Bollix, but he deflects the blow.
*Bollix* pierces Ragan's head extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Ragan scythes Bollix's right foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Bollix* tries to pierce Ragan, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You spin effortlessly into The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback,
slashing *Bollix*'s left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Bollix: Hurt >
Fermin tells you 'jakd and who?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full -
Ragan: Scratched - Bollix: Hurt >
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Bollix: Hurt >
*Bollix* leaves up.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > rep ragan
z
You reply to Fermin 'ragan'

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to slash *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Hurt > -=+*
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Bollix* leaves up.

=-z <-- canceled it but
-=
As *Bollix* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <-- no luck

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > rep bollista
z
sta
z
bash
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

:(

Kazi
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kazi » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]
*Badd* is here, fighting a raven, riding a warhorse.
A raven is lying here, mortally wounded.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
North:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
h
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]
*Badd* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
-=
f+**
Cancelled.
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
North:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na is badd
h
You narrate 'is badd'

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry.
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
h
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
h
g
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Before the Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
North: A raven is here flying around.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Badd* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

*Badd* leaves south riding a warhorse.
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
h
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.613 seconds.
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 477 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs. BMI: 26.477.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 45.1 lbs, very light. MUD BMI: 0.443.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:11 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:19. Total: 75.
Offensive bonus: 135, Dodging bonus: 87, Parrying bonus: 136. Total Defence: 223
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
h
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
n
h
g
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
e
h
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

n-=+
Cancelled.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

s -
=Cancelled.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
n
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
s
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

n-=+
h
Cancelled.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

n -=
Cancelled.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
g
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
g
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

g
-Cancelled.
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

n
Cancelled.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
South: *Badd* is standing here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

scan s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
*Badd* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Joness narrates 'on phone, done soon'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
n
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
*Badd* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Badd* pierces your body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
na stabbed batt
You narrate 'stabbed batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Badd*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Badd* looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
l
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Badd* is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Badd*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
na badd is

Joness narrates 'woot'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered > You narrate 'badd is'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Badd*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Badd*, but he parries successfully.
*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
*Badd* leaves north. ^^

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
l badd
n

Badd has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Badd is battered.

*Badd* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger (scratched)
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a pair of animal-fur boots
a lantern
a lantern
a lantern
an ivy bracelet

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
g
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
South: *Badd* is standing here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
North: A raven is here flying around.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
h
g
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
South: *Badd* is standing here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s

*Badd* has arrived from the south.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*Badd* clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.
*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >

You try to pierce *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Badd: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Badd* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=
h
g+*
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-
n=+
Cancelled.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
h
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
w
h
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
North: *Badd* is standing here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
h
g
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

h
g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
s
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
w
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
h
g
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Edge of the Foothills

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
West: A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
North: A raven is here flying around.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
South: A raven is here flying around.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
h
g
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
h
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
North: A raven is here flying around.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

whe
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - In a Dark Forest
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na he's winding
You narrate 'he's winding'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce a big brown bear, but he dodges the attack.
A rat leaves west. <<
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >
whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - In a Dark Forest

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy > In a Dark Forest
Great leatherleaf trees tower over sickly pines casting the forest into
deep shadows. The hardwood trees seem to survive better than their pinewood
cousins that seem to write and twist from the taint of the nearby Blight.
It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A big brown bear is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >
gg
You try to pierce a big brown bear, but he parries successfully.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >
gg
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >
gg
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Healthy >

You pierce a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - In a Dark Forest

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >

You try to pierce a big brown bear, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >

A big brown bear swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >
tgt h.human
First target is set as: h.human.

You pierce a big brown bear's body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >
whe
You pierce a big brown bear's body very hard.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - In a Dark Forest

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
e
e
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

whe
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - By the Road

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
w
w
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?
g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**
*Badd* leaves north. ^^
+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
h
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Badd* is here, fighting a rat.
A rat is here, fighting Badd.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A rat tries to hit Badd, but he parries successfully.
*Badd* pierces a rat's left foreleg hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.574 seconds.
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

z
k h.human
z
k h.human
-Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
e
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
h
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
h
g
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

s-=
+Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

g
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
n
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Badd: Wounded >

*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Badd: Wounded >

A black wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Badd: Wounded >

You swiftly dodge a black wolf's attempt to hit you.
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Badd: Wounded >

*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Badd: Wounded >

*Badd* leaves south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Scratched >

A black wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Scratched >
l
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Scratched >

You pierce a black wolf's body very hard.

scan s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Hurt >
You try to pierce a black wolf, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge a black wolf's attempt to hit you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Hurt >
l
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Hurt >
*Badd* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a black wolf: Hurt >

*Badd* barely pierces your left arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a black wolf: Hurt >

*Badd* barely pierces your body.
You pierce a black wolf's left foreleg extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a black wolf's attempt to hit you.
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a black wolf's right leg very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a black wolf: Wounded >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a black wolf: Wounded > You panic and attempt to
flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
East: *Badd* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

e
h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
East: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

e
h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

h
g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
e
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
gg
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
l
Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
North: A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

gg
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

gg
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
z
k h.human
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.157 seconds.
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

gg
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

gg
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

gg
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
w
w
w
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
h
g
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
h
Alas, you cannot go that way...

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
East: A raven is here, watching.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
w
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: *Badd* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
East: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Joness narrates 'bah, gotta go afk a bit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > A Winding Road
Just to the east the road branches. One route proceeds north towards
Tarwin's Gap through a thick forest, the other is an eastern route around
the massive hill to the south. An overturned wagon, gutted from flame, lies
in a heap just off the road against the cliff's face.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
East: *Badd* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
h
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: *Badd* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

s
h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
North: *Badd* is standing here.
East: A raven is here, watching.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
n
h
g
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Badd* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
*Badd* pierces a black wolf's left foreleg very hard.
*
*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
*Badd* leaves north. ^^
+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?
g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

g
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
Backstab who?

n
h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
g
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
*+=- -=
+*
*Badd* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Badd* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *someone*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
na rip badd
sca
You narrate 'rip badd'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Badd.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
gac
[get all corpse]
You get an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Badd.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Badd.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Badd.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Badd.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Badd.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Badd.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Badd.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Badd.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Badd.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Badd.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Badd.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Badd.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Badd.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Badd.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Badd.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Badd.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Badd.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Badd.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Badd.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Badd.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Badd.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Badd.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Badd.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
put scalp pack
You put the severed head of Badd the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
drop all
Joness narrates 'wooooo...nicely done!'
You drop a mirrored lantern.
You drop an oilstone.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop a jade signet ring.
You drop a rimmed round helmet.
You drop a thin, black chain.
You drop a tunic of finely-crafted chain.
You drop an earthen brown mantle.
You drop a backpack.
You drop a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.
You drop a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets.
You drop a silver Kandori wristcuff.
You drop a silver Kandori wristcuff.
You drop a silver etched shield.
You drop a curved clear dagger.
You drop a brightly-colored sash.
You drop a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
You drop a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots.
You drop a pair of animal-fur boots.
You drop a lantern.
You drop a lantern.
You drop a lantern.
You drop an ivy bracelet.

Post Reply