Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:32 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 1
Outside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by Lykan.
*Lykan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.dark] ong >
You silently approach your victim...


*Lykan* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Lykan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Lykan: Battered >
*Lykan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w


Have no clue what he was doing I just walked out and there he was. sitting on a really upset horse not attacking.

Venum
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Venum » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 pm

you shoulda zerked, gone for glory

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 pm

+
*Shzrei* tries to strike Pial, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Shzrei* strikes Pial's body hard.
Pial panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tapatio* tries to slice Zorlac, but he deflects the blow.
Serge slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to blast Serge, but he parries successfully.

=
Pial leaves west riding a warhorse.


*Shzrei* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Shzrei* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Shzrei: Critical >
*Shzrei* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

Gizmo
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Gizmo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:28 pm

You try to pierce *Tran*, but he deflects the blow.
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Tran: Hurt >
dis
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Tran: Hurt >
dis
It's not likely your opponent will comply.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Tran: Hurt >
dis
You dodge a bash from *Tran* who loses his balance and falls!
You disengage from the fight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
dis
h
z
But you're not fighting anyone!?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim... <--- will it work?!

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Tran* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Tran* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tran*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar rip tran
t
You narrate 'rip tran'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar lmao
sca
[take all corpse]
You get four gold crowns from the corpse of Tran.
You get fifteen copper pennys from the corpse of Tran.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Tran.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Tran.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Tran.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Tran.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Tran.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Tran.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Tran.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Tran.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Tran.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Tran.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Tran.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Tran.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Tran.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Tran.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tran.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tran.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Tran.

Gizmo
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Gizmo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Granit* is standing here.
*Serge* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.granit]
You silently approach your victim...

-=
*Granit* says 'sLUwWvl ofM Fdx' <-- talking bad about me im sure!!

+*
*Serge* says 'SW \zT` Ed ^_'

*+=- -
*Serge* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=+*
*Granit* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Granit* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Granit*'s death cry.

jakd
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby jakd » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
hide
back h.weir
Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky, visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north, hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Weir* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Arkan narrates 'faint!'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Matmartigan narrates 'on'


*Weir* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
You have missed 0 and landed 1871 bashes for a 100 % land rate this session.
*Weir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Weir*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > nar rip
take all corpse
You narrate 'rip'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > nar weir
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Weir.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Weir.
You get a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Weir.
You get a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan from the corpse of Weir.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Weir.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Weir.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Weir.
You get a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk from the corpse of Weir.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Weir.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Weir.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Weir.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Weir.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Weir.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Weir.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Weir.

Rig
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:47 pm

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
hide
back h.human
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: *Inymis* is here, fighting Ofarx, riding a |1|.Domani razor.
Cravok the Revolting Torturer is standing here.
Ofarx {Dha'vol Grunt} is here, fighting Inymis.
*Darlana* has arrived from above, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:HEALTHY MV:WINDED > *INYMIS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Darlana* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Zarth narrates 'trololol'
*Inymis* leaves south riding a Domani razor.
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human

Devourer narrates 'fuckign christ'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Cravok leaves east.
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

back h.human
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human

Cravok narrates 'lol'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

back h.human
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Zarth narrates 'lol'
Ofarx leaves east.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

back h.human
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Devourer narrates 'lol pk class?'
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
back h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

back h.human
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
*Inymis* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.Domani razor.<--- ?!
*Ryktor* has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.<----- ?!?!
*MacRoth* has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.warhorse.<------ ?!?!?
*Kamorra* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.warhorse.<---- ?!?!??!
*Aria* has arrived from the south, riding a |6|.gray palfrey.<---- ?!?!?!?
*Chaayaam* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.bloodstock stallion. <---- LOL rekt
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Inymis* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Darlana* has arrived from the south, riding a |8|.gray palfrey.

=
*Darlana* leaves up riding a gray palfrey.

-
Devourer narrates 'no wonder'

+
*Darlana* has arrived from above, riding a |9|.gray palfrey.


*Ryktor* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Chaayaam* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 3 out of 5 stabs (60% landed).
*Chaayaam* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Chaayaam*'s death cry.

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 pm

h
3
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Decrepit* is resting here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab decrepit] l >
You silently approach your victim...


*Decrepit* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Decrepit* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:35 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
h
1
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
*Decrepit* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.dark] trong >
You silently approach your victim...

-h
1
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.dark] trong >
You silently approach your victim...

h
-1
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.dark] iring >
You silently approach your victim...


*Decrepit* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded >
*Decrepit* puts the war scalp of Redrik the Human slain in Shienar on his belt.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded >
*Decrepit* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded >
*Decrepit* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Decrepit* leaves west.

This is funny :P I failed like three hides right after he came back, was hoping i'd blick him again!

moric
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby moric » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Dang, get em Granit!!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest