Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 987
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Decrepit you newb. L2spam

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:45 pm

you're next, Rig.

Joolis
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Joolis » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:17 am

.

Decrepit
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Decrepit » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:18 am

First time I was resting, 2nd time was picking up the scalp I lost from the first stab! Dirty trickses!

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:01 am

oliver and Vantrin were getting bullied by Byrg, myzec, and some master mobs so I evened the score up real quick with 5 minutes left before boot, took a risk and waited for them 1n of ragan and then this happened:

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stab byrg
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...


*Byrg* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
Vantrin narrates 'granit that you hiding?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > narrate stabbed beat

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* scythes your right leg very hard.
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s right foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > You narrate 'stabbed beat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
Vantrin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
Vantrin tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right foot with his slash.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > narrate on 1n hit

Vantrin barely slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc blasts your right arm.
You pierce *Byrg*'s right leg.
You barely tickle *Byrg*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > n
x
*Byrg* leaves north.
You narrate 'on 1n hit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You barely pierce a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vantrin leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Myzec* is standing here.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Myzec* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Myzec* leaves east.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east.
[k dark]
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* pierces your body.
The writhing grass barely hits Byrg's body.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
Vantrin leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!
Vantrin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
Vantrin barely slashes *Byrg*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > x
[k dark]
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Healthy - Byrg: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s left foot.
The writhing grass tickles Byrg's body with its hit.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Healthy - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
x

Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n

Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: *Byrg* is standing here.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Myzec* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Vantrin has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Vantrin leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
You pierce *Myzec*'s left arm hard.
Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

narrate he n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > You narrate 'he n'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he parries successfully.
*Myzec* pierces your head very hard.
** This weave of the Wheel ends in 5 minutes...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > s
x
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > f
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: *Myzec* is standing here.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
1
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [backstab h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > notice
s
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

1
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.dark] >
You silently approach your victim...


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*
The Wheel of Time turns...


*Myzec* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten >
*Myzec* pierces your left hand.
The blighted tree barely hits your left leg.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten >
*Myzec* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten > narrate stabbed beat
*Myzec* leaves west.
You narrate 'stabbed beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You try to pierce the blighted tree, but it deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched > narrate myzec this time
You narrate 'myzec this time'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You pierce the blighted tree's left foreleg very hard.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Oliver narrates 'mob had full abs'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Hurt > f
s
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

byrg
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby byrg » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:02 am

At least something happened... we were getting quite bored.

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:05 am

sorry to disappoint.

Adael
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Adael » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:12 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You have 308(381) hit and 164(168) movement points.
You have scored 106203686 experience points and 1676 quest points.
You need 2296314 exp to level and 1324 qp to rank.
You have amassed 341 Turn points to date.
You have played 172 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Adael the High Captain [Lion Warden 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
p
k dark
p
k dark
Moric narrates 'loomis ne'
They aren't here.
Matheus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting a blight-bear.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Reen.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A huge mishappen bear, with large tusks howls hungrily.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

Trail Before the Cave
Thick trees prohibit travel to the east, and the trail continues north and
south. The unmistakable odor of decomposing animals comes from
an opening in the mound of rocks to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Shzrei is lying here.
The corpse of Devourer is lying here.
The corpse of the lone wolf is lying here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light. [2]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here. [2]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Matheus.

The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Matheus the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A huge mishappen bear, with large tusks howls hungrily.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Matheus tries to pound *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Suddenly *Zeeb* places a dagger of green jade in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 1(381) hit and 164(168) movement points.
You have scored 106203686 experience points and 1676 quest points.
You need 2296314 exp to level and 1324 qp to rank.
You have amassed 341 Turn points to date.
You have played 172 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Adael the High Captain [Lion Warden 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
s
s
s
A raven flaps its wings as it comes in to land nearby.
A raven now follows Langois.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting a blight-bear.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Reen.

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:54 pm

I swear the second i look away or chat for one minute I die to a stab lol. It's really quite double edged, this whole stab thing. I dole out stabs, I die to stabs. It's like living a gang life or something.

Kharix
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kharix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 am

The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
save
Saving Kharix.

eq
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You are using:
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on arms> a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
sheath
dra clear
You are not wielding a weapon.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a bright red robe.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
e
hide
backstab h.human
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
Backstab who?

e
hide
backstab h.human
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
Backstab who?

n
hide
backstab h.human
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
n
hide
backstab h.human
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
e
Backstab who?

hide
backstab h.human
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
e
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
hide
backstab h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
where
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kharix - By the Apple Trees
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
s
hide
backstab h.human
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...
*Tarak* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

=
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

-
*Tarak* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.


*Tarak* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong>

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full>
nar rip tarak
You narrate 'rip tarak'

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full>
get all corpse
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a golden belt with a silver crescent buckle from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Tarak.

get all corpse
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full>
scalp corpse
The corpse of Tarak seems to be empty.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full>
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Tarak.

But my unwarded cc made up for it.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Turg and 7 guests