Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Astolfo
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Astolfo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:22 am

Nice

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 pm

I died hagged tonight and got stabbed in a stab war because I couldn't spam or move the room lol. I hate myself.

Rig
Posts: 987
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Vials and conserving moves, friend.

Joolis
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Joolis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 am

I hear spamming with notice off works. Oh wait...

Paigey
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Paigey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:59 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > 6
[order youth sit]
A Dragonsworn youth sits down.
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
A Dragonsworn youth clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > s
i
In the Middle of the Valley
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
A raven is here flying around.
Tolveor has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A Wall Guard has arrived from the north.
A Dragonsworn youth has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > You begin to weave the appropriate flow

-=+**+=- -=
Ok.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your icy spikes shred a raven's guts, causing its insides to flow outside.
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
Suddenly the valley bandit places a stiletto in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Continuing in the Valley
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of the valley bandit is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > k cat

I've never actually had one of those guys land on me before.

granit
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:34 pm

[ obvious exits: E U ]
*Burial* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab burial] ong >
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Burial* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Burial* leaves up.

=
Aira has arrived from the east.

-
Aira leaves up.

=
*Burial* has arrived from above.


Rodger has arrived from the east.
*Burial* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Burial* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Burial: Critical >
*Burial* leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Aira has arrived from above.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > narrate stabbed
x

Aira leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rodger leaves east.
You narrate 'stabbed'

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Burial* is here, fighting Keani.
Lord Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting Burial.
Lady Aira Ciarron, Lieutenant is here, fighting Burial.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Keani.
Keani Volkov is here, fighting Burial, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k dark]
You tickle *Burial*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Keani: Wounded - Burial: Critical >
You pierce *Burial*'s right leg.
Rodger slices *Burial*'s body.
*Burial* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Burial*'s death cry.

right into the birdy boiler! - lion king

Astolfo
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Astolfo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:43 am

Nice stab

Burial
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Burial » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am

Took me from batt to crit.

No more pk until I can afford pracs in notice...

krul
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby krul » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 pm

When Granit stabs someone to crit, you know they had to be pretty low HP beforehand!

Tarkon Viera
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:33 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Tarkon Viera » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 pm

You tell Tran 'we all ragan'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Tran narrates 'Need to group people first'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >


A watersnake went West <<

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

*Gordoth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
Zygoat has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Chiko has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]11122
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A dagger has been left here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here. [2]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Mashad Blackwood is resting here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forest scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
1
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
k dark
k dark
k dark

*Gordoth* has arrived from the east.

k dark
k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Zygoat has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Chiko has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Chiko went West <<
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Mashad stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A dagger has been left here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here. [2]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [2]
Zygoat the Dragonsworn Veteran is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Mashad Blackwood is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forest scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Chiko has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Gordoth bellows 'I[MlwQp?['

tt
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[track trolloc]


-=
+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Gordoth leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
sn
[sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
h
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]11121
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving west.

0
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
tt
[track trolloc]


-=
+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving west.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Gordoth leaving east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]11120
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Tran narrates 'Vantrin and I are grouped'

tt
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[track trolloc]


-
=+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving north.
Some clear recent tracks of Zorgruz leaving north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Tran narrates 'Heading 2n orch ent'

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]11989
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tran narrates 'Meet us there'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Chiko narrates 'coming'

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]11117
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
*Gordoth* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
h
0
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...



*Gordoth* went East >>

-
=+
*
*+
=-

*Gordoth* spits over his shoulder.

-
=
+*

*Gordoth* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of darkened steel with a jade fist hilt in his
back!
*Gordoth* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gordoth*'s death cry.

*


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests