Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
hasp
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby hasp » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 pm

#witchesinditches

Gorgoth
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Gorgoth » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 am

Those stats tho' stat sum of 90.

Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:18 Dex:19 Con:19.

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 am

you better use that, daily.

Viellain
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Viellain » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Silly stats for sure. Could you just imagine rank 8 haha

carl
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby carl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Viellain really butters my egg roll.

Bianca
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Bianca » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:18 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full > b
Draz sends *Ghool* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You sense Synthia is channeling saidar.

-=
Synthia tickles *Ghool*'s body with her whip.

+
Synthia tickles *Ghool*'s head with her whip.
Draz barely blasts *Ghool*'s body.
*Luzrek* barely pierces Draz's left arm.

*
Draz narrates 'i dying'
*Nhecro* has arrived from the west.


*Nhecro* leaves east.

*+=
Gretchen tickles *Ghool*'s head with her strike.

- -=
Draz narrates 'i crit'
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Ghool*.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray! Ugh oh.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

fiddler
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby fiddler » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:18 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South: Sagrim the Whale is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > z
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fiddler - The Blight
Roxie narrates 'winner'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > h
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
*Rhys* is here, fighting Sagrim mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Sagrim the Whale is here, fighting Rhys.
*Iridian* is here, fighting Zajr, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Zajr the Beast is here, fighting Iridian.
*Pyper* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Sagrim leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Pyper* tickles Zajr's right leg with her slash.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...
*Rhys* slashes Zajr's body hard.

-
Zajr avoids being bashed by *Iridian* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Zajr panics, and attempts to flee!
Sagrim has arrived from the south.

+
Zajr leaves west.
Sagrim tries to slash *Rhys*, but he parries successfully.
*Pyper* slashes Sagrim's body.
Sagrim panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Pyper* barely slashes Sagrim's body.

=
Zajr leaves east.
Sagrim leaves east.

-
Byrg narrates 'off it'

+
*Iridian* clambers to his feet.


*Rhys* makes a strange sound as you place a tainted steel sai in his back!
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.


ds rogue is dumb.

Rig
Posts: 1444
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Ur dum

fiddler
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby fiddler » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:31 pm

you are not wrong.

Viellain
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Viellain » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Not quite as smooth as the last one...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
h
hide
Northside Road
A large chunk of the northern wall lies toppled into the road. From the dust
layered on the stones, it has been here for some time. The traffic running
down the center of the road simply flows around the obstruction, slowing the
movement of the pedestrians and wagons.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Seraphina the Tower Accepted is standing here.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
The Captain of the Lugard Command is giving orders here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

4
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[ba seraphina]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Seraphina makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Seraphina panics, and attempts to flee!
Seraphina tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Battered >
cb
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Battered >
You swiftly dodge Seraphina's attempt to pierce you.
You pierce Seraphina's body.
Seraphina panics, and attempts to flee!
Seraphina tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Beaten >

You try to pierce Seraphina, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Beaten >

You try to pierce Seraphina, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Beaten >

Seraphina tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce Seraphina's body hard.
Seraphina panics, and attempts to flee!
Seraphina tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Seraphina!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Beaten >

You pierce Seraphina's left leg hard.
Seraphina panics, and attempts to flee!
Seraphina tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Seraphina: Beaten >

Seraphina tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Seraphina, but she deflects the blow.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >

Seraphina tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce Seraphina, but she deflects the blow.
You try to pierce Seraphina, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Viellain - Northside Road
Seraphina - Northside Road

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >
Mattimeo chats 'how long 5x on?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >

Seraphina tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce Seraphina, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >

Seraphina tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce Seraphina, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Seraphina: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Northside Road
Running along the northernmost wall of the city, this dirt road leads to the
north gate and the Northern Town Square. The road is highly travelled by
wagons and pedestrians. The buildings and wall are covered in the dust turned
up by passing feet and wagon wheels.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Seraphina the Tower Accepted is standing here.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Paigey chats 'probalby only a few more minutes'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
e
h
hide
4
Northside Road
A large chunk of the northern wall lies toppled into the road. From the dust
layered on the stones, it has been here for some time. The traffic running
down the center of the road simply flows around the obstruction, slowing the
movement of the pedestrians and wagons.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Seraphina the Tower Accepted is standing here.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
A member of the Lugard Command stands here keeping the peace.
The Captain of the Lugard Command is giving orders here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [ba seraphina]
You silently approach your victim...


-
=+
**
+=
Seraphina leaves east.

-
-=
e
+*
Backstab who?

h
hide
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Near the Northern Town Square
Just to the east the Northern Town Square can be seen. Wagons are parked wheel
to wheel up against the wall. Some are empty, waiting to be loaded. Some are
yet full and covered with large pieces of canvas. Deep ruts run through the
center of the lane showing the passage to and from the Square.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
Seraphina the Tower Accepted is standing here.
A man gambles away his purse.

4
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [ba seraphina]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-=
+
*
Seraphina makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Seraphina is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Seraphina's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Seraphina.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests