Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Xin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Xin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:29 am

When your team can't loot you.

Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Gizmo* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**
*Rig* hisses 'hi'

+=- -=+*




*Rig* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
get all corpse

*Gizmo* says 'PC'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > nar rig rip
drop inky
s
You get a water skin from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Rig.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Rig.
a massive war maul: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
an inky black cloak: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
a piece of sandstone: You can't carry that much weight.
a piece of sandstone: You can't carry that much weight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You narrate 'rig rip'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You don't seem to have an inky.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > put all pack
n
get all corpse
s
s
Carter narrates 'hirse hag'
You put a ring of silver in a backpack.
You put a ring of silver in a backpack.
You put a ring of silver in a backpack.
You put a ring of silver in a backpack.
You put a shimmering pendant of obsidian in a backpack.
You put a shimmering pendant of obsidian in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
You put a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
You put a brightly-colored sash in a backpack.
You put a skin of human flesh in a backpack.
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves in a backpack.
You put a pair of thick metal boots in a backpack.
You put a pair of thick metal boots in a backpack.
You put a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
You put a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
You put a dark, hooded cloak in a backpack.
You put a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a backpack.
A silver-banded war mallet won't fit in a backpack.
You put a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle in a backpack.
A pair of steel-plated greaves won't fit in a backpack.
You put a large slab of meat in a backpack.
You put a water skin in a backpack.
A water skin won't fit in a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
*Gizmo* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You get a massive war maul from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Rig.
an inky black cloak: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Rig.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Rig.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Abaddon* has arrived from the east.
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 am

This is really the log about never hitting in outpost with trollocs who don't have draughts.

Gizmo
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Gizmo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:59 am

Someone hisses 'hi'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
nar i have a poison cup tho
You narrate 'i have a poison cup tho'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
sya hi
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*someone* places something in the back of someone, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
You stop following someone.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Someone narrates 'that was a mob rip'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
say hi
You say 'hi'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
t
[take all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

Bastige
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Bastige » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:11 pm

The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab mikhan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
h
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab mikhan]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
3
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab mikhan]
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: *Mikhan* is standing here.

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[backstab mikhan]
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Decrepit* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab mikhan]
You silently approach your victim...


*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Decrepit* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Wimpy reset to: 179 hit points.
*Mikhan* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Razhak: Healthy >
f

*Decrepit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Healthy >

*Decrepit* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road


Bah! to crit!

addikaan
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby addikaan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Reyne* has arrived from the west, riding a shaggy brown mare.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > ba h.Reyne
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Reyne* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
This session you've landed 2400 out of 4608 stabs (52% landed)
Since 2/25/2018 you've landed 2400 out of 4608 stabs (52% landed)
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyne*'s death cry.

Torag
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Torag » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 am

Had been some pk blight when I logged in, rushed to join Razhak and Koresh. Beat humans back in orch and chased to blight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Jyal* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > hide
backstab h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Jyal* leaves north riding a gray palfrey. < Maybe you are going north to try and loop us?!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > tra horse
-=+**+=-
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving ^^north^^ < Looks like it
Razhak has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > n
d
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
*Jyal* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*




*Jyal* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 890 out of 1616 stabs (55% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 890 out of 1616 stabs (55% landed)
*Jyal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jyal*'s death cry.

Roberto
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Roberto » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:21 pm

I die. I know Jakd got my kit. I find they raided south. The following occurs.

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ammanas - Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
Roberto - Tower Square

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A black cat sniffs the ground...

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
eq
You are using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
l light
It is a mirrored lantern that should be good for at least a day.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A black cat sniffs the ground...

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Ammanas tells you 'got a jade here'


* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Shey narrates 'dont spam'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
alias 3 back h.jakd
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
s
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A sailor is here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Merchant Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A sailor is here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s

Achillies narrates 'need tic'

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
West: A sailor is here.
A sailor is here.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
A man is here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A sailor is here.
Up: Ammanas of Two Rivers is standing here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
u
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Ammanas of Two Rivers is standing here.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
say ill give it back
You say 'ill give it back'

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Shey narrates 'will seach'

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
say just need to stab jakd for my kit
You say 'just need to stab jakd for my kit'

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The innkeeper rummages around and hands a dagger of green jade to Ammanas.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
tell shey search him, then ill zerk stab him
You tell Shey 'search him, then ill zerk stab him'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Ammanas gives you a dagger of green jade.

wield dagger
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You wield a dagger of green jade.

d
w

Spam to Cara - Hear he is in mines

T-Junction in the Mine Shaft
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Veins of iron ore line the rocks here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Terinor narrates 'jakd blodfest'

l
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
T-Junction in the Mine Shaft
The mine shaft continues on into the mountains. Old mining implements can be
seen tossed to the sides of the shaft, as if hastily abandoned. A shaft leads
off to the east, and the main shaft continues north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Veins of iron ore line the rocks here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
Inside the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Terinor narrates 'solo'

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A torch is here on the ground.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
r
Path in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
Plain before the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
r
[ride horse]
You start riding her.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
stat
You are a 383 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 187.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 5.9 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:11 Wil:18 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 170, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 125
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 30 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
narr hes mine
You narrate 'hes mine'

Spam to Blodfest
A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
n
Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Occum* is resting here.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
1
Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: *Jakd* is standing here.
*Occum* is resting here.
- Decisions I need to make here. Got to go after the resting guy first.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.

2
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-

Shey narrates 'not in'

-
=+
*
*Occum* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Occum: Critical >

*Occum* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins Occum's fight!
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins a massive, maniacal trolloc's fight!
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins a massive, maniacal trolloc's fight!
A wicked myrddraal joins Occum's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Occum: Critical >
f
Terinor narrates 'bob lies'
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
narr occum stabbed crit dlord
You narrate 'occum stabbed crit dlord'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
l
A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
1
2
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...

e
1

2
Cancelled.
On the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
2
[back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
2
[back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
w
1
2
A Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
2
[back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
2
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+
*
*+
=
-
-=
+
*
*Jakd* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Jakd* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jakd*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
0-
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
0-
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
0
-
[take all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Jakd.
You get an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Jakd.
You get an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Jakd.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Jakd.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Jakd.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Terinor has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Achillies has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jakd.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Terinor narrates 'psam name'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
narr rip jad
You narrate 'rip jad'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
l
A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Jakd is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Terinor Lavalle, Crimson Fire is standing here, riding a warhorse.

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
On the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
inv
You are carrying:
an oilstone
[2] a gold ring
a camouflaged hood
[2] an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain
a bearskin tunic
a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
a set of cloth sleeves
a pair of dark gloves
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a silver etched shield (used)
a curved clear dagger
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a pair of earthen colored breeches
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
ten copper pennys
five gold crowns
the severed head of Cosmo the Human slain in Andor
the severed head of Jakd the Trolloc slain in the Wilderness

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Terinor narrates 'hitting'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Terinor narrates 'spam name'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A boarish trolloc tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a boarish trolloc: Scratched >
wear all
You slide a gold ring on to your right ring finger.
You slide a gold ring on to your left ring finger.
You wear a camouflaged hood on your head.
You wear an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain around your neck.
You wear an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain around your neck.
You wear a bearskin tunic on your body.
You wear a surcoat with exquisite embroidery around your body.
You wear a set of cloth sleeves on your arms.
You put a pair of dark gloves on your hands.
You put a silver Kandori wristcuff on around your right wrist.
You put a silver Kandori wristcuff on around your left wrist.
You're already using a shield.
You're already wielding a weapon.
You wear a belt with a buckle of cuendillar around your waist.
You put a small purse on your belt.
You put a pair of earthen colored breeches on your legs.
You wear a black pair of silver-tooled boots on your feet.
You put the severed head of Cosmo the Human slain in Andor on your belt.
Your belt is already full.

Spam back to TV

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
remove dagger
You stop using a dagger of green jade.

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Carter says 'thanks boyos'
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
East: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
South: An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
West: A man gambles away his purse.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a black stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
Ammanas of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Carter of Shienar is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Achillies looks at Carter.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

A local woman leaves west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
give jade ammanas
Carter looks at Achillies.
You give a dagger of green jade to Ammanas.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
say it treated me well good sir
You say 'it treated me well good sir'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Achillies says 'that it?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

The fountain splashes merrily, light sparkling beautifully on the surface of the water.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Ammanas puts a dagger of green jade in a backpack.

wield dagger
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You wield a curved clear dagger.

My fellow warriors of the light finished off Occum for me. The End
Last edited by Roberto on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bellona
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Bellona » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Glad to hear it!

DeVourer
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Location: DeVourer

Re: Stab Thread

Postby DeVourer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:49 am

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Gothmog the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Gothmog.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > a
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Gothmog: Battered - Fermin: Battered >
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
A Lockshear militiaman joins Fermin's fight!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Gothmog: Battered - Fermin: Battered > [bash ]
*Fermin* leaves west.

-w =
a
+b
Cancelled.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n

A sergeant bellows 'aL]`t eWa hAxb `ronJ P_vWkMMP waG LIvn VXKHwcjd'
A villager gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves east.
A sergeant slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
A Lockshear militiaman has arrived from the north.
A Lockshear militiaman tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Gothmog has arrived from the east.
Gothmog leaves west.

You flee head over heels.
Lockshear Blacksmith
[ obvious exits: N ]
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
The burly blacksmith stands by his forge busily at work.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Suddenly *someone* places a blackened steel kris in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Xiric the Trolloc is sitting here.

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raife » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm

o S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > north
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Devourer the Dark Master is here, fighting Corath.
*Anjen* is here, fighting Devourer, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* is here, fighting Devourer, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > *Corath* avoids being bashed by Devourer who
loses his balance and falls!
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >
A sergeant joins Corath's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!


* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >

A sergeant pounds Devourer's body.
A sergeant barely pounds Devourer's right arm.
*Anjen* smites Devourer's left leg.

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >

Devourer avoids being bashed by *Corath* who loses his balance and falls!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >
Xorzir narrates 'i 2n'

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >
Devourer panics, and attempts to flee!

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full >

Devourer leaves south.

[backstab h.human] ed MV:Full >
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Corath* clambers to his feet.

+
*Corath* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


*Anjen* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
his back!
*Anjen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Anjen*'s death cry.

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Hurt >
*Corath* gets a lantern from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a great claymore from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a sword sheath from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Anjen.
*Corath* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Anjen.

* S < NOT HP :Scratched MV:Full - Corath: Hurt >
Gawrath has arrived from the south.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hope, Iskveri and 3 guests