Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Angkar
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 am

A return to the battlefield.


o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Scum narrates 'on both'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > o another is gap
n
[narr ]
You narrate 'another is gap'

h
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thin band of gold with inlaided garnets has been dropped here.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
Crumpled up here is a fragment of parchment. [2]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
h
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Alterith* is here, fighting Scum, riding a warhorse.
*Steg* is here, fighting Scum, riding a gray palfrey.
Scum the Grizzly Scrapper is sitting here.

backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Alterith* slashes Scum's left arm very hard.
*Steg* scythes Scum's body hard.

back alterith
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back alterith
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back alterith
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back alterith
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back alterith

Scum tries to pound *Alterith*, but he parries successfully.
*Alterith* slashes Scum's body very hard.
*Steg* scythes Scum's body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Scum panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

back alterith
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Scum leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


*Alterith* leaves north riding a warhorse.

-=+
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Steg* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

*
Scum has arrived from the south.

*+
Scum leaves north.

=- -=+*
*Alterith* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Alterith* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 596 out of 1027 stabs (58% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1256 out of 1945 stabs (64% landed)
*Alterith* is dead! R.I.P.



*****

After I afk'ed BOLDLY killing Lugard lithe, Jyal bless him didn't kill me.


Nearing the North Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Jyal* is standing here, riding a plodding ox.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A lesser lord ponders his next move in the Game of Houses.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+
*Jyal* leaves north riding a plodding ox.

=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
h
backstab h.human
Inside the North Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: A small dog is here, barking furiously.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

open NorthGate
n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > h
backstab h.human
It's already open!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Jyal* is standing here, riding a plodding ox.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Jyal* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 587 out of 1016 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1247 out of 1934 stabs (64% landed)
*Jyal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jyal*'s death cry.

Mikhan
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Mikhan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Just picking apples, don't mind me...


* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > You have 179(280) hit and 21(151) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 667 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 333 qp to rank.
You have amassed 943 Turn points to date.
You have played 86 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Mikhan the al'Shadar [Dreadguard 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > A raven caws 'Yurikan is at Moldy Earth'
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > n
n
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > get all
e
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.

e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
Crumpled up here is a fragment of parchment. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > eat apple
eat apple
You eat the apple.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > You eat the apple.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > nar yurikan had razhak loot or corath?
You narrate 'yurikan had razhak loot or corath?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > eat apple
eat apple
You eat the apple.
You are full.

x
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Haggard > Suddenly *someone* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [9]
Razhak the Myrddraal is resting here.
You don't seem to have any.

o HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > [diag stallion]
No-one by that name here.

o HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > s
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Roberto
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Roberto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:08 pm

That’s what you get for hogging all the apples.

Roberto
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Roberto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:18 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n
n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A lantern has been left here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
n
1
2
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
Crumpled up here is a fragment of parchment. [2]
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Maligant* is standing here.
*Stanislav* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Loomis* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Razhak* gives a gator skin bracer to *Knuckle*.
*Razhak* gives a gator skin bracer to *Knuckle*.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-
*Loomis* leaves south.

=
+*

*Maligant* hides a hollow steel lance.

*
+=
-
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


-=
+*
*Knuckle* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Knuckle* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Knuckle*'s death cry.

Angkar
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Poaching on the Dark One's land? That's a paddlin'


Zangief narrates 'chaos'

backstab h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human

*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-
Zangief tries to slash *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.

=+**+=
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Ahri* tries to strike Zangief, but he deflects the blow.
*Ahri* leaves west riding a warhorse.

-=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Rysse has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Rysse leaves north.

backstab h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Rakashasa narrates 'i looted'
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You follow Zangief.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human
Backstab who?
Zangief assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human
Backstab who?
You follow Zangief.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human

You follow Zangief.

A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You follow Zangief.

A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Rakashasa narrates 'malig'
Backstab who?
Zangief leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Zangief.

A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human

You follow Zangief.

A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Zangief leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Zangief.

A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zangief the Dark General is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reven* is standing here, riding a draft horse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...
You follow Zangief.


Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

-=
Zangief narrates 'off it'

+
Loomis narrates 'fuckin chasin me a bit'

*
*Reven* pierces a blighted deer's right foreleg very hard.

*+=-
*Reven* pierces a blighted deer's body hard.
A raven is flying much lower now...
A raven leaves west.
Reven swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.

-
*Reven* pierces a blighted deer's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A blighted deer is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a blighted deer's death cry.

=+*
*Reven* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 608 out of 1047 stabs (58% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1268 out of 1965 stabs (64% landed)
*Reven* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reven*'s death cry.

xiric
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby xiric » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Grumble..........

-
Xiric - Entering the Gap
Koresh - Entering the Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. <---------- Oh Ho!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Moloch narrates 'all too low'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > sa gonna scout s a sec
Ok.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
s
s
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Koresh smells like fish, tastes like ... is standing here.
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Tok* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
c
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Tok* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey. <------- waiting on Tic

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > b
[ba h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


*Tok* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Tok* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tok: Battered >
*Tok* leaves south riding a gray palfrey. <------- Le Zoom!

Reven
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:18 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Westside Avenue
Neal - Tower Square
Belmont - Tower Square
Curarirdn - Tower Square
Natalia - Tower Square
Darlana - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Westside Avenue
Neal - Tower Square
Belmont - Tower Square
Curarirdn - Tower Square
Natalia - Tower Square
Darlana - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
e
Tower Square
Here the Tower Square faces the western section of the city. The
White Tower rises up from the center of the walled off square. To
the west Westside Avenue heads towards Darein Gate. To the east
lies the western gate into the tower grounds. The square continues
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A sailor is here.
East: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
South: A sailor is here.
West: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
Tower Square
At the corner of the square, the dazzling pearl white buildings of Tar
Valon surround the square. In the center of the square is the White Tower,
walled off from the rest of the city. To the south the Air Avenue flows
into the square from the Alindaer Gate in the southwest secion of the city.
In the center of the square, atop a pedestal of blue veined white marble,
is the polished silver statue of a regal Aes Sedai. Surrounding the base of
the statue are hundreds of morning lillies, their heady and rich perfume
filling the air and delighting the senses.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > hide
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
East: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
South: West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

backstab darlana
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
Belmont of Illian is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Curarirdn of Murandy is standing here, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
Natalia Rostova, Journey Accepted is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Neal al'Zakath is standing here, riding a |4|.wild stallion.
Darlana of Arafel is standing here, riding a |5|.wild stallion.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An old woman smiles kindly.

backstab darlana
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Darlana makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Darlana panics, and attempts to flee!
Darlana leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Belmont gets an oilstone from a belt pack.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > k darlana
sheath dagger
draw spike
throw darlana
draw dagger
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
East: A woman of self-possessed arrogance stares beyond you with cold indifference.
South: West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Darlana of Arafel is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You try to pierce Darlana, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > Darlana tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at Darlana.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical >
A throwing spike rips through Darlana's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Darlana is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Darlana's death cry.

Nognahoj
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Nognahoj » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Reven wrote:* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Westside Avenue
Neal - Tower Square
Belmont - Tower Square
Curarirdn - Tower Square
Natalia - Tower Square
Darlana - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Westside Avenue
Neal - Tower Square
Belmont - Tower Square
Curarirdn - Tower Square
Natalia - Tower Square
Darlana - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Belmont - Southharbor Boulevard
Curarirdn - Southharbor Boulevard
Natalia - Southharbor Boulevard
Neal - Southharbor Boulevard
Darlana - Southharbor Boulevard
Reven - Westside Avenue

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
e
Tower Square
Here the Tower Square faces the western section of the city. The
White Tower rises up from the center of the walled off square. To
the west Westside Avenue heads towards Darein Gate. To the east
lies the western gate into the tower grounds. The square continues
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A sailor is here.
East: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
South: A sailor is here.
West: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
Tower Square
At the corner of the square, the dazzling pearl white buildings of Tar
Valon surround the square. In the center of the square is the White Tower,
walled off from the rest of the city. To the south the Air Avenue flows
into the square from the Alindaer Gate in the southwest secion of the city.
In the center of the square, atop a pedestal of blue veined white marble,
is the polished silver statue of a regal Aes Sedai. Surrounding the base of
the statue are hundreds of morning lillies, their heady and rich perfume
filling the air and delighting the senses.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > hide
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
East: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
South: West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

backstab darlana
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
Belmont of Illian is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Curarirdn of Murandy is standing here, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
Natalia Rostova, Journey Accepted is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Neal al'Zakath is standing here, riding a |4|.wild stallion.
Darlana of Arafel is standing here, riding a |5|.wild stallion.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An old woman smiles kindly.

backstab darlana
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Darlana makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Darlana panics, and attempts to flee!
Darlana leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Belmont gets an oilstone from a belt pack.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > k darlana
sheath dagger
draw spike
throw darlana
draw dagger
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
East: A woman of self-possessed arrogance stares beyond you with cold indifference.
South: West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Darlana of Arafel is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You try to pierce Darlana, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > Darlana tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at Darlana.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Critical >
A throwing spike rips through Darlana's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Darlana is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Darlana's death cry.


This is one of the better ones I’ve seen a quite some time.

Darlana
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Darlana » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:59 am

Haha, first time on ls i tried to lead smobs.
Epic fail :)

zygoat
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby zygoat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Meren leaves south.
Inside an Old Outpost
[ obvious exits: N U ]
The corpse of Grizzler is lying here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
Lord Meren the Der'morat'torm is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Chiko has arrived from above.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > back meren
You silently approach your victim...

-hide
backstab chiko <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lets redirect =P
Cancelled.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
*
Chiko gives a mirrored lantern to Meren.

-
Carter narrates 'am in tar valon contagioned'


Chiko makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in her back!
Chiko is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Chiko's death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Razhak and 2 guests