Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Racheal
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Racheal » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 am

Next time use h.?

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:28 am

It wasn't 30 minutes of running around, and it wasn't just you I was fighting. From the onset is was Aquila (who left after a bit), Elaria, Liliya, You, Noar, and some T-guy who I think just quickly ran to rent and waited out the pk noquit. And I certainly wasn't healthy I swear Fanico has Puny radar coded, because every time I walked into his room, even if spamming through away from pukes and mobs, he hits me and the whole GD patty eats me for dinner before I can flee off.

At the same time, it was a lucky stab. I was running from Fanico and you walked into my room, I quickly backspaced my movement command and did hide and backstab. There were 4 of you in the city until the very end, and three times I was forced to jump at batt, but no one ever came out after me. Sorry you are angry about the death, but it's not like I wasn't sticking my neck out to try to get some pk, run stabs (in Caemy alone), and try for some kills.

Kaan
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kaan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:35 am

I sent you a pm shortly before you posted this Puny, in brief stating that I believed you played well and that I simply dislike stab. Thanks for sharing your perspective of events.

I did go outside a few times to scout around and did not see you. I'm a warrior, running around with notice on. I also never saw you go below healthy, even though we engaged multiple times. Finally, checking my clock, we started at around 9:45 and ended at around 10:25.


To Racheal: thank you for your advice. I actually was using it interchangeably, but last I heard using h.puny wastes more moves. I would like to specify again that I was already low on moves do to running with notice drain, and that my notice is fairly high (95%), and I didn't even see him hidden in the room while I spammed through.


Anyway, goodnight. :)

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 am

Spamming "k h.target" does use extra moves. Sleep well.

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 am

A bit of fun West of Caemy. About 1.5 hours of pk with me vs. a myriad of people. For the most part is was about 3 on 1, a few times it went up to 5-6 on 1. Eventually, I had to leave, though I didn't want to. Got 1 kill and landed 5 other stabs, but only the 1 blick. I got lucky, was getting lag spikes, but rolled the dice and it paid off.

The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Gawaer* is standing here.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: *Gawaer* is standing here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l
The Caemlyn Road
Directly east of the edge of Four Kings, the Caemlyn Road makes a gentle bend
to the west and north around a hill. Heavy use and poor maintenance on this
road are evident; it is too old to carry the heavy cargo wagons that it bears,
even if that was its intended purpose.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Sprawled across the plains to the west lies the village of Four Kings,
a dusty array of wide streets and multi-colored buildings, clogged with
wagons running along the Caemlyn Road. Other than the city, there is
nothing within sight but the hedges around failed farms and the dusty
plains of Andor.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > stat
whe
You are a 649 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 244.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 17.4 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:8 Wil:9 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 153, Dodging bonus: 144, Parrying bonus: 164
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Puny - Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Upon a Hill Overlooking Four Kings
To the southwest stands the town of Four Kings; dirty rooftops and streets
choked with carts are about all that is visible from this point. The road
leading east from that town passes to the east and south, avoiding this hill;
this might be a good vantage point to watch those who pass by.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e <-------- typing direction, hide, backstab room by room because I know Gawaer's on the prowl, as well.
h <-------- there's the stacked hide
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: *Gawaer* is standing here. <-------- He's East of me...... I"ll try stacking e/hide/backstab once more

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > bh <-------- there's the stacked backstab
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
You silently approach your victim... <------------------------------------Huh? He must have moved!! Halt all typing!!!!! I really hope I don't lag-spike

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Gawaer* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back! <----- WOOT!!!! I landed!!
*Gawaer* is dead! R.I.P. <------------------------------------Double Woot!!!!! He died!!!! *gasp/smile*
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gawaer*'s death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 2 <------ Scalp AND
3 <-------- Loot!
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Gawaer.

Stuck around for another 30-45 minutes, but eventually had to head north to rent. No more kills, but landed and clumsied stabs. It was a fun raid.

Astolfo
Posts: 463
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Astolfo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:13 am

How much more till R9?

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:16 am

Notice fail FTW!!! Was stabwarring and just messing around with Ragen and Yasmin W of Caemy when this happened.... *glare*

I figured Yasmin would be with the Ogier mob 1s of me, so I fled and stacked stab commands hoping I would get a south flee from this room and beat her timer.

On Top of a Hill Overlooking the Caemlyn Road
This grassy hilltop offers a view of the majesty of Caemlyn to the east, in
addition to a clear view of the road to the south. The hills extend to the
east and west, bordering the road, and a large grove of trees blocks any
passage to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Ragen* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragen: Healthy >
*Ragen* pierces your body extremely hard.
You pierce *Ragen*'s left leg very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragen: Scratched > f <------- flee command
h <-------------- stacked hide command
You panic and attempt to flee!

bh <------------ stacked backstab command
*Ragen* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels. <--------------------------------------- Flee goes through
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ] <------------------------------------------ And it's to the South!! Woot!
West: A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
You sense a hidden life form in the area... <------------------------ There's my target *grin*
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
[hide ] <------------------------------------------ Stacked hide command executes
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN] <----------------- stacked backstab command executes
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who? <----------------------------------- Timer completes first, but no one's home

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Suddenly *someone* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back! <---------------------------- *someone* executes me *sheepish grin* *sigh*
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Terinor
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Terinor » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:37 pm

It’s possible Yasmin walked out and ragen chased your flee and rolled. In which case to got time stabbed.

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:43 pm

No, was a notice fail, Ragen confirmed that he didn't chase. I thought it might be as well, but he told me otherwise.

Anor
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:44 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Anor » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:12 pm

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > hide
backstab h.melayna
Meren has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
Rocky Creek
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Melayna Musvit, White Leopard applicant is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A large, silvery fish is gliding through the water.
A large, silvery fish is gliding through the water.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Meren has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

-
Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.


Melayna makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Melayna panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Melayna: Critical >
Melayna leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n

The Amador alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
kill melayna
s

Meren tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

kill melayna
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > You try to stab Meren, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

acw
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > They aren't here.

cw
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > f
Melayna has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > Melayna tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Meren: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!en: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
In a Small Creek
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large, silvery fish is gliding through the water.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
w
kill melayna
Chyga narrates 'i had 18 hps left'
Road to Farms
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Before a Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gralin - Overgrown Path
Anor - Before a Clearing
Melayna - Rocky Creek
Raal - Road to a Farm
Meren - Rocky Creek

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > At the Edge of a Hardwood Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A huge hound is here, trained to kill.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
kill melayna
Evergreen Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A large, muzzled dog looks fierce enough to rip you to shreds.
A hunter looks for tracks here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
kill melayna
At the Edge of a Hardwood Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A huge hound is here, trained to kill.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill melayna
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
kill melayna
Before a Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
kill melayna
Road to Farms
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

kill melayna
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > In a Small Creek
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Melayna Musvit, White Leopard applicant is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A large, silvery fish is gliding through the water.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You try to stab Melayna, but she parries successfully.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical > kill melayna
Meren leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical > You do the best you can!

sheath dirks
draw spike
throw
draw dirks
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical > You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical > Meren has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

Melayna tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to hit Melayna, but she dodges the attack.
Meren slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You throw a throwing spike at Melayna.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Melayna: Critical >
A throwing spike rips through Melayna's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Melayna is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill melayna
You stab Melayna's right leg into bloody fragments!
Melayna is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Melayna's death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tharros and 11 guests