Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Mudrada
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Mudrada » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:09 pm

--------------------
Mudrada - Steep Path
Zoot - Behind the Crevice Wall

hide
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
hide
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mudrada - Steep Path
Zoot - Behind the Crevice Wall <------ I think she saw me enter zone, and is sitting behind the door

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Viellain tells you 'fucking red tide'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Saal narrates 'dukug wbish'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
The night has begun.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l

It is pitch black...

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rep what
You reply to Viellain 'what'

l
o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > It is pitch black...

who
o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
Players
-------
Yurikan Jag'ar WANTED
Etain of Tarabon WANTED
Terri Cue'rhain, White Leopard Applicant WANTED
Antikas of Kandor
Natasha {White Leopards Applicant} WANTED
Lamont Vescovi WANTED
Mezo the Lieutenant [Lion Warden] WANTED
Yasmin the Under-lieutenant [Defender of the Stone Council]
Tok Ara'Din, the Rider [Morat'torm] WANTED
Seifert of the Borderlands
Belmont Ara'Din {Morat'torm Applicant} WANTED
Jimmothy Cromwell, Recruit [Winged Guard] WANTED
Kolette of Murandy
Lord Gumps the Der'morat'torm [Morat'torm] (Linkless) (Idle) WANTED
Mashad 'Rosschild' Blackwood
Meirav of the Borderlands
Nigel Loring, Squire to Rentris Sa'Ran WANTED
Lacan Meunier the Apprentice [Illuminator]
Lord Dartes d'Anconia [Dragonsworn] WANTED
Torean of Saldaea

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
It is pitch black...

l
o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > It is pitch black...

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rep sorry, am stalking a witch, but I think she knows I'm here
You reply to Viellain 'sorry, am stalking a witch, but I think she knows I'm here'

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
It is pitch black...

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
It is pitch black...

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
It is pitch black...

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
It is pitch black...

hide
o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
Viellain tells you 'wholist is like a shellfish warning. its red'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > ex
Obvious exits:
East - Too dark to tell

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rep lol yeah
You reply to Viellain 'lol yeah'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hold lantern
whe
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

hide
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mudrada - Crevice in the Wall
Zoot - Small Cavern <------- Guess she didn't see me

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rem lantern
You stop using a mirrored lantern.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > ex
Obvious exits:
East - Too dark to tell

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > op scratcheddoor
Ok.

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide
Behind the Crevice Wall
Behind the wall of the crevice, you can see that you were right about those
scratches being man made. There is a tunnel carved out of the solid rock. The
red stains on the wall do not look like anything but blood, and that does not
leave a very welcome feeling.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l e
The scratcheddoor is open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

clo scratchedoor
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide
I see no scratchedoor here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l e
The scratcheddoor is open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > clo scratcheddoor
hide
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > whe
hide
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zoot - At the Altar
Mudrada - Behind the Crevice Wall

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
w

The cavern is about four spans high, leaving plenty of head room for even an
ogier. The cave heads off to the west, and curves from there, breaking your line
of sight. The ground almost starts to lean down, leading you to believe that it
will move further under the earth.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Bend in the Caverns
The cave twists like a watersnake crossing a stream here, making visibility
limited. The rock that surrounds you is very solid, and looks extremely
difficult to break. Whoever made this cavern took alot of time in its creation.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rem lantern
n
w
You don't seem to be using a lantern.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Bend in the Caverns
From here, you can see light ahead, where a cross type intersection is. Beyond
that, the cave turns to the south. The celing is not quite as high as it was
near the enterance, and ground starts to slope downward.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Cross Intersection
To the north and south, you can see little rooms where stuff is apparantly
stored. Further west, the cave turns southward, blocking any sight further down
the path. The ground and ceiling have grown slightly closer together, and the
cave is still very dry.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
w
Before an Intersection
To the east, you can see light and a cross shaped intersection. The celing has
stayed level as the ground tips slightly downward, leaving more headroom than in
the beginning part of the caves. The walls are still very solid and very dry at
the same time. The path curves southward a little west of here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Twist in the Cavern
From here you can see that the cave opens up to a large room to the south. The
ground beneath your feet is very clean for rock, and looks as if someone cares
that it looks good. The walls and the celing are just as clean, if not more.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
s
Entrance to a Large Hall
A large hallway opens up to your sight here, about nine spans in length and
width. The celing has been carved even higher here, leaving a little overhang
above your head. To the southeast you can see the other corner of the hall, and
slightly west of that, you notice a small doorway.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

hide
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Large Hallway
Someone has carved shelves into the wall here, making a good place to store
small trinkets and tools. Looking up, you can see that the ceiling has been
carved further up than the rest of the cave, and that it is very low above the
altar to the south than the rest of the hallway.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
Corner of a Hallway
Beneath the line where the walls intersect is a little hole. It looks like
a good place to store a small chest or sack. To the east, you can see an
altar, with cryptic looking writings on the ceiling above it. To the north
you can see the exit of the hallway.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A long tunic of shimmering green scales lies here.
A stout helmet of boarskin reinforced with metal rods lies here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A jagged, brightly colored piece of glass has been left here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A metal hook with loops for a belt is here.
A thick bronze belt lies to one side.
The blackened head of a menacing spiked axe seems to swallow the light.
A flat, wide leather wristband lies here.
A thick pair of leather work gloves has been tossed to the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A necklace made of dark, tangled leaves has been discarded here.
Zoot the Journey Accepted is standing here. <---------- Operation is a go!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide

Zoot lies down and falls asleep. <------------- Even better!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > backstab zoot
You silently approach your victim...


Zoot makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
Zoot is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Zoot's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > scalp corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Zoot.

Chernobog
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Chernobog » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:22 am

man... that timing... Much wow, such stab

Zoot
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 9:36 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Zoot » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Good stab!. Attempted to sleep during tic for max regen. I thought i was safe after sitting behind that door for 15 min. Patients paid off for you sir.

Reven
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Erulisse - Tower Square
Reven - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan e
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
backstab h.erulisse
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
The corpse of a gigantic, rabid rat is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [3]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Erulisse makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Erulisse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Erulisse's death cry.

Reven
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Bend in the Path
The graveled path meanders its way around the corner of the Tower going
north and east. Thickets of leatherleaf, oak, and paperback are scattered
around the ten pace wide walkway. Fruit trees and flowers grow in paved
gardens nearest to the White Tower itself. Small fountains located around
the Tower's gardens create a sound similar to a running brook.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
Alison San is standing here, riding a |1|.black stallion.

backstab alison
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You swiftly dodge Alison's attempt to strike you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy >
You try to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy >
You try to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.
Alison tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > reply 2s
No-one by that name here..

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy >
You try to pierce Alison, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > f

You try to pierce Alison, but she parries successfully.
Alison tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy >
You try to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.
You try to pierce Alison, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > mw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 187 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
Correcting map position after fleeing.
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
East: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
South: West: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
hide
Bend in the Path
The graveled path meanders its way around the corner of the Tower going
north and east. Thickets of leatherleaf, oak, and paperback are scattered
around the ten pace wide walkway. Fruit trees and flowers grow in paved
gardens nearest to the White Tower itself. Small fountains located around
the Tower's gardens create a sound similar to a running brook.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
East: Valken De'Demour, Captain is standing here.
Alison San is standing here, riding a |1|.black stallion.

backstab alison
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...


Alison leaves north riding a black stallion.

-=+**+=- -=+
Alison has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.

*
Alison makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Alison panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Critical >
Alison leaves north riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
k alison
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
East: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
West: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
Mudrada of Shienar is here, fighting Alison.
Alison San is here, fighting Mudrada, riding a black stallion.
The warder is here, fighting Mudrada.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mudrada tries to pierce Alison, but she parries successfully.
Mudrada panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mudrada: Healthy - Alison: Critical >
Mudrada leaves west.

sheath dagger
draw spike
throw alison
draw dagger
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Critical > You sheath a curved clear dagger into a white cloak with a crimson crook.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Alison: Critical > An officer in the Tower guard bellows 'The criminal, Mudrada, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Mudrada, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Mudrada, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Mudrada, has been spotted!'
The warder joins Alison's fight!
The warder tries to bite you, but you brush him aside.
A smug woman joins the warder's fight!
A smug woman's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by a smug woman!
A smug woman tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The warder tries to bite you, but you brush him aside.
The warder smites your body very hard.
You swiftly dodge Alison's attempt to strike you.
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a camouflaged hood.
You try to hit Alison, but she parries successfully.
You are already wielding a weapon!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Alison: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at Alison.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Alison: Critical >
Valken tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Alison: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Alison: Critical >
Alison panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Alison: Critical > A throwing spike rips through Alison's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Alison is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Alison's death cry.
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a white cloak with a crimson crook.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Mudrada has arrived from the west.

ga
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > gs
w
w
[get all corpse]
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Alison.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Alison.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Alison.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Alison.
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Alison.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Alison.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Alison.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Alison.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Alison.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alison.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Alison.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Alison.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Alison.
You get a gown of shimmering white silk from the corpse of Alison.
You get a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Alison.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Alison.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Alison.
You get a fine linen riding hood from the corpse of Alison.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alison.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alison.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Alison.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Valken tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The warder tries to bite you, but you brush him aside.
A smug woman's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by a smug woman!
A smug woman tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The warder tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Valken: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Scizzor
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:20 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Scizzor » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Was like 3 vs 10. This is the one good thing I did before getting caught up and promptly dropping to 20 hps and running for my life.


S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Critical >
You pierce the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Healthy >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of it.
*Ciara* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt >
You pierce the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
*Ciara* leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey..

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Wounded >
*Ciara* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Wounded >
*Ciara* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Wounded >
*Ciara* strikes your body.
You pierce the ancient tree's crown extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 73 secs.
Timer now at 73 secs.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded > l
A Winding Road
Narrow ruts lead through the middle of the road here, the east path around
the hill to the northwest being the prefered by most supply wagons. Pine
trees and scrub oak can be seen growing thickly to the south and east.
Small nicks and slashes can still be seen in their trunks; scars from long
past battles.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
*Ciara* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of it.

flee
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded > e
s
hide
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Ciara*!
You panic and attempt to flee!

backstab h.human
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
*Ciara* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Ciara* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed). You landed: Wimpy
The Fool was added to People Stabbed! ShowStab to get list!
*Ciara* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ciara*'s death cry.

fiddler
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby fiddler » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:25 pm

I threw you her head before you idled out

Kryzen
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

It's not just a Reven thing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
Backstab h.zoot
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Zoot the Journey Accepted is resting here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

You silently approach your victim...


Zoot makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in her back!
This session you've landed 856 out of 1668 stabs (51% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 856 out of 1668 stabs (51% landed)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zoot: Battered > she dagger
wield sword
bash

Zoot tickles your body with her strike.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zoot: Battered > You sheath a blackened steel kris into a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst.

Reven
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm

I did it better.

Kryzen
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 am

I didn't need Mudrada though.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests