Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby isabel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:30 am

Hey ervik, if you want a completely unknown high level MC, hit me up. Just don't bring him anywhere near Shienar :0

Rig
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:02 am

Hard to relay sarcasm or general empathy through text. The goal wasn't to be a sarcastic obnoxious 20 year old. I just think that the whole thing was a huge whine from a bunch of people about w/e so and so doesn't agree with and you're correct that I don't care about that at all.

Lord Pe
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Lord Pe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Someone turn up the thermostat to melt these snowflakes!

Angkar
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 pm

As a player, I wouldn't often do this, but saw the name, remembered recent distaste, and did it. From an Angkar standpoint, I'm a trolloc, he's a puke worth QPs.

He was absolutely not afk. That soapbox must be getting real worn down.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
South: A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stoutdoor ]
North: A villager woman performs her daily routine.
West: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A *male human* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey A *human*'s commands.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > scan w

A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey A *human*'s commands.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey A *human*'s commands.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > h
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
Edelle Gaelin stands here, fussing about her herbs.
A diseased man is suffering here.
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey A *human*'s commands.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

dia human
-h
=+Cancelled.
Ervik is in excellent condition.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > - ervik
h
[whois ]
Ervik of Altara is a level 17 human. <-----Oh, him.


backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
A *human* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
A *human* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear A *human*'s death cry.

Jaster
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Jaster » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Exactly. All this pretend afk, I was afk bullshit. Unless confirmed player to player. Play or be killed

Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:06 pm

A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Scum* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pound *Scum*, but he parries successfully.

l - Scum: Scratched >
As *Scum* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 18 out of 53 bashes (66% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've missed 75 out of 216 bashes (65% landed)

l >
*Scum* pounds your body.
*Scum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > change mood brave
bash

*Scum* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > You try to pound *Scum*, but he parries successfully.
*Scum* pounds your left arm.
Mood changed to: Brave

=scum is now set as your primary target.ed >
=
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 36 out of 54 bashes (66% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 142 out of 217 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > l
A Makeshift Bridge
The northern section of the bridge completes the passage across the ravine.
The ravine is dry itself, only filling during heavy rainfalls for any
period of time before the heat of the nearby blight evaporates what little
water falls.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
A raven is here flying around.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Scum* is sitting here

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > exa scum

You pound *Scum*'s body very hard.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > La jiggy jar jar doo.
Dur dur dur dee dur.

Scum has a few scratches.

*Scum* is using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn about body> a gown of exquisite design
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a bone club
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > bash
You pound *Scum*'s left leg hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > bash

*Scum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched > bash

*Scum* barely pounds your head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Scratched >
*Scum* pounds your body.

= ull - Scum: Scratched >
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 37 out of 55 bashes (67% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 143 out of 218 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > where
bash
You pound *Scum*'s body hard.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - A Makeshift Bridge

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > bash

You pound *Scum*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
They already seem to be stunned.

bash
= ull - Scum: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Scum* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 38 out of 56 bashes (67% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 144 out of 219 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Scum: Hurt > bash
You pound *Scum*'s right leg very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Hurt > bash

*Scum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Hurt >
*Scum* pounds your left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Hurt > bash

*Scum* pounds your head hard.

= resh - Scum: Hurt >
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 39 out of 57 bashes (68% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 145 out of 220 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Hurt >
You pound *Scum*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded >
You pound *Scum*'s left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > bash

As *Scum* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 19 out of 58 bashes (67% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've missed 76 out of 221 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded >
*Scum* pounds your body.
You dodge a bash from *Scum* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > bash

*Scum* pounds your body.

=
You try to pound *Scum*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 40 out of 59 bashes (67% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 146 out of 222 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded >
You pound *Scum*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > bash
You pound *Scum*'s body hard.

=
Your bash at *Scum* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 41 out of 60 bashes (68% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 147 out of 223 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded >
You try to pound *Scum*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - A Makeshift Bridge

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Scum: Wounded > bash

You pound *Scum*'s right leg hard.

- resh - Scum: Wounded >
*Scum* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Scum* leaves south.

*r
r
+r
Cancelled.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > s
[k dark]
They aren't here.

r
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > r
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > r
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > r
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > s
[k dark]
They aren't here.

r
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > e
f
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > w
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Shallow Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > e
e
e
An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > r
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > r
e
e
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > sneak
rem prod
draw dagger
The sun rises.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You stop using a s'redit prod.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You try to quietly draw a blackened steel kris from a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > e
hide
t
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^north^^
*Scum* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

[ba h.dark] ull >
You silently approach your victim...


*Scum* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
This session you've landed 4 out of 7 stabs (57% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 300 out of 598 stabs (50% landed)
*Scum* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scum*'s death cry.

exyle
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby exyle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Kryyg has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
[backstab female]
You silently approach your victim...

-
Kryyg leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Kryyg.


+
*Ahri* tastes a little bit of a plate of yellow peppers and pork.

*
Kryyg narrates 'off'

*
*Gretchen* tries to strike Loror, but he deflects the blow.

+
Loror tries to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Loror panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Loror leaves north.

-
*Harun* lances Muk's left arm hard.

+
Muk panics, and attempts to flee!


*Gretchen* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Gretchen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gretchen*'s death cry.

Cruoris
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Cruoris » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rig leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Rig.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > east
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rig narrates 'come u w ragan gap'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > down
3

Rig narrates 'now'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backs h.human
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Hope* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Urusander* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Iblis* is standing here, riding a red Andoran charger.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...


Troika starts barreling down on *Hope*, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at her chest. <<< Doh, dont ruin my stab! Where you came from?!

-
Tryndamere narrates 'gotta afk '

=+*
Rig narrates 'all here'


*Rhys* tries to smite Troika, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Iblis* tries to strike Troika, but he parries successfully.
*Hope* tries to pierce Troika, but he parries successfully.

+=- -=
Troika panics, and attempts to flee!

+*
*Hope* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Hope* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.

^.^

Hope
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Hope » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:57 pm

That was epic timing. Nice stab!

Terinor
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Terinor » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:30 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zygoat is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A hunk of beef has been left here. [4]
A one person canoe rests on the ground.
*Rakkard* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A massive trolloc lunges to attack with maniacal glee.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Rakkard* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a heartstone tipped spear from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a backpack from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a supple tunic of finely linked chain from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Zygoat.
*Rakkard* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Zygoat.

*
*Rakkard* stops using a wicked knife bladed axe.

+
*Rakkard* draws a curved clear dagger from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery with a flash of steel.

=
*Rakkard* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Zygoat.

-
*Rakkard* sheathes a curved clear dagger into a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.


Zygoat tells you 'fireball instadeath'

-
A wicked myrddraal tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Rakkard* wields a wicked knife bladed axe.


*Rakkard* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Rakkard* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rakkard*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests