Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Dori
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Dori » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Where does Ahri keep getting all the badges? She died way more than she kills a Kobal.

Xorzir
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Xorzir » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Yo whoever stabbed my lser today, that was a good stab. Like 350 plus. good on you.

X

jymmi
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby jymmi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:34 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > dism
sn
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
hide
backstab h.dark
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Dukug* is sitting here.
Mudrada the Hand of the Light is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a wild stallion.
Faradraeth Talvaen, Ghealdanin Bannerman is here, fighting an enormous hunch-backed trolloc, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
Gralin Navar - Child Of Light is here, fighting a fade, riding a gray palfrey.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is here, fighting Dukug, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc is here, fighting Merrick.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc is here, fighting Faradraeth.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Mudrada.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Faradraeth.
A fade is here, fighting Gralin.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
*Zajr* has arrived from the east.

Gralin pierces a fade's body hard.
Mudrada pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg.
You silently approach your victim...
*Zajr* tries to pound Gralin, but he parries successfully.


Gralin PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
Gralin leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Merrick PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Merrick leaves east riding an armored white cavalry horse.

*
Merrick has arrived from the east, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
Gralin has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.


Mudrada pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Faradraeth tries to smite an enormous hunch-backed trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely hacks Faradraeth's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Mudrada, but he parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Faradraeth's body with his cleave.
Gralin tries to pierce *Zajr*, but he deflects the blow.

*
Merrick tries to blast *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.

=
Faradraeth PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Mudrada PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
Faradraeth leaves south riding an armored white cavalry horse.
Mudrada leaves south riding a wild stallion.


Faradraeth has arrived from the south, riding an armored white cavalry horse.

=
Faradraeth tries to smite *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Gralin tries to pierce *Zajr*, but he parries successfully.
Gralin avoids being bashed by *Zajr* who loses his balance and falls! << Perfect timing!


*Zajr* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Dukug* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zajr: Critical > This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed)

Mudrada has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zajr: Critical >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Gralin, but he deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Faradraeth's body with his hack.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely cleaves Faradraeth's right leg.
Gralin tries to pierce *Zajr*, but he deflects the blow.
A fade tickles Merrick's body with his slash.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Merrick's head with his cleave.
Mudrada barely pierces *Zajr*'s head.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zajr: Critical >
Faradraeth PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zajr: Critical >


Its too bad i didnt get kill on that one, would have been beautiful =P

Merrianne
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:08 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Merrianne » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:31 am

After learning what it meant when someone asked if they could dline off you in pk (in lug nohide), and heading back into caem....

-------

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > look
where
dd
Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: *Puny* is standing here.
East: A banker counts several coins in a purse.
South: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
An old man hobbles slowly on his way.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Chuker of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Merrianne - Caemlyn Central Square
Chuker - Caemlyn Central Square

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [dia warhorse]
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An old man says 'I am a simple man. I don't want any trouble.'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An old man bows deeply.
An old man hobbles off very quickly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Puny* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
You pierce *Puny*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > giggle
You giggle.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > say gj
You say 'gj'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
The sun sets.
Chuker tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
*Puny* leaves east.

-----

I am a lucky girl. Cowardly, but very lucky. Good job, I should have interrupted that.

Gizmo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Gizmo » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar is kajin
You narrate 'is kajin'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
north
h
x
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Guhadin the Genie is standing here.
Rhahr the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Shaista* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Shaista* moves swiftly to protect *Raeza*.
Guhadin slashes *Shaista*'s left arm.


Guhadin slashes *Shaista*'s left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Shaista's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!


Lord Kajin bellows 'bzT w@cIwrFR \QZHd tSAEb kMx zqi @QW ?mVLaOp'
Lord Kajin bellows 'dha tFHtPqbZ Lz]nn `Fqht A^W R@] jY^ pvCWpJX'
Lord Kajin bellows 's@?s^ I\w r]f`@EY wUV wu?zjKV^aZ ^ojWpbGLl'
Lord Kajin bellows '`\t XjCh\pTD I@tNQbh aD?jT fg] tNa iXF KJWnFEP'
Lord Kajin bellows 'DLvey TrU gSJ` E?^vL GrWujuA amH ftjf yxY[vnRH'
Lord Kajin bellows 'eKi ZBVwt@rA ZX^AJ WiimZ LOU kur XNw Am?dLCs'
Lord Kajin bellows 'psCeo Tuy vWkV lvyBt [L[BZ w^] PsWk Vi`OeCws'


*Raeza* winces in pain.
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rhahr releases streaks of Fire at *Raeza*, who screams in pain.
*Shaista* moves swiftly to protect *Raeza*.

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
Here, in the northwest corner of the clearing, you can see more tracks all
over. The signs of habitation are everywhere, with a discarded oiling rag
discarded here, a toothpick there. The place looks like it was very hastily
cleared out. You don't feel very comfortable here, as if the clearing feels
unnatural.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.raeza]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
h
x
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Rhahr the Dreadlord is here, fighting Shaista.
*Shaista* is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.raeza]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south

Rhahr panics, and attempts to flee!
*Raeza* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Lord Kajin bellows 'VJ@ ^_uw]H_G KoPso SHM@V _FO XfP W^@ imKkPce'
Lord Kajin bellows 'XqbiB KVJ sA]C LxCf_ TnYiz uwS GF_b E^?oybrA'
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Rhahr has arrived from the north.
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
north
north
h
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.
Rhahr the Dreadlord is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
Lord Kajin bellows 'AsR zQHLSfVb Lpss` @zlhl Nqt Lg^ ywc Cq[NhnO'
Lord Kajin bellows 'APCeI qGQ ZU_d ?kbDs VfFls emx owcy xZ?MVfWM'
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Guhadin the Genie is sitting here.
*Raeza* is here, fighting Guhadin, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* is here, fighting Guhadin, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.raeza]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Shaista* pounds Guhadin's body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
[backstab h.raeza]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Rhahr has arrived from the south.
*Shaista* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Raeza* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
east

*Shaista* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Guhadin panics, and attempts to flee!
Guhadin leaves west.

3
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
You try to pierce *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical ><--- Already crit
*Raeza* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Raeza*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
nar 1e
You narrate '1e'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
Rhahr has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
Rhahr tries to strike *Raeza*, but she dodges the attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
Rhahr tries to strike *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Raeza: Critical >
*Raeza* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched >
Guhadin has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched >
You pierce a soldier's right foot very hard.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Rhahr leaves north.
Guhadin leaves north.


You flee head over heels.
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'iUr dae\nHlR _PCRD q@kZr U^h dtO HZl f@GUfas'
Lord Kajin bellows 'dqGOY nnW pzzk RbFXr WVTRC jNq GvHr ]x[Lxcfc'
Lord Kajin blasts your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Shaista* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

west

*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts your body hard.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

west
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A soldier has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'a@F b^zXaytX TquRw keJch iwy oik icr VIsUdNT'
Lord Kajin bellows 'iJX wf^siYd_ JFDOS t^QBV ^Yt QtQ KsC ?aFY^ep'
Lord Kajin bellows '?wTyJ sIo iWkPfks zcu PvQUvygIMa cMRdIgZLX'
Lord Kajin bellows 'O]B nyw]EPBf MBtFYyy mQkyw _ZU ?BW Xzg vuZurps'
Lord Kajin bellows 'EZop` HzA UCv? s\aiU lOCpi^X VeR IsSH ynynKzeN'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

mar kaj
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Hurt > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Hurt >
r
Rhahr has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Hurt >
f
h
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a soldier: Hurt >
x
You panic and attempt to flee!


A soldier tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


Rhahr quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Rhahr looks more invigorated and ready to go.


Rhahr leaves north.

Lord Kajin bellows 'itq ]eJhHQXT zxfBZ `^[tb Yav ]Ys wJo UuhCORF'
Lord Kajin bellows 'CgG nOVMYS[z cY[wS JHnzV auZ YMn zzB \wb\jrs'
Lord Kajin bellows 'NHQls i^u ?tTXtgh pZt JcgPkP_pwo ZQ`aZkKKY'
You flee head over heels.
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [backstab h.raeza]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
north
north
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

h
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
x
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Rhahr the Dreadlord is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Lord Kajin bellows '`nx amyeAhXq \[`Pq VtTca VvC vY^ \\r UAeJdXH'
Lord Kajin bellows 'bc?tt \LB Vgcd uXium Pkd_X FTg ETks jyZJqTxR'
[backstab h.raeza]
You silently approach your victim...

-=
Rhahr leaves north.

+
A soldier has arrived from the south.

**+=-
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-=+*
*Raeza* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Raeza* winces in pain.
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!


* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Raeza: Critical ><--- crit to crit stab? I was confused
Guhadin narrates 'getting low'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Raeza: Critical >
*Raeza* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical ><--- OH THAT'S WHERE ALL MY DAMAGE WENT
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins Shaista's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a soldier's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >
nar stabbed her..
f
You narrate 'stabbed her..'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


Lord Kajin blasts your head hard.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Fermin* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
nar shaista ccrit too
You narrate 'shaista ccrit too'

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
south
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Hedge Path
This is a strange spot. You can see the road to the south clearly, but you get
the feeling that they can't see you, due to the darkness, the trees, and most
especially, the 'gate' that blocks this path. There are signs that the bandits
wait here to ambush travelers on the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The old road stretches west, deeper into the forest, and east, out towards
the plains here. Around you, thorny hedges continue along the north of the
road, blocking that direction. The way south is blocked by an impenetrable
wall of trees. Looking around, you notice a tower to your northwest. The
city walls of Fal Dara can be see through the trees to the south, and
looking up there is an old murder-hole strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
west
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Guhadin narrates 'rip' <--- BOTH DIED

Raeza
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raeza » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Nice stab.

Zhao
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Zhao » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Removed by request.

Ahri
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Ahri » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:53 am

FYI I kill Ko'bal when I actually see any commit to a fight. Except Puny sometimes <3

And these logs are old - what 2 deaths in a month? or 3.

And I won't be wearing badges again.

Xin
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Xin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:16 am

When they think they've doored you!

In the Grass
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Micheal the Bannerman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Tarkon Viera is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lady Fuujin Oaks d'Romee the Protector of Godan and Warden of the South ^T9^ is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
Rajis the Squad Leader is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
Kai the Bannerman is standing here.
Dolens Grimmjaw is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here.
Dolens closes the burrow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Fuujin makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
Fuujin panics, and attempts to flee!
Fuujin leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Your target is now set to tarkon.
hide
ba h.tarkon
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Fuujin has arrived from the north, riding a Tairen destrier.


Kai opens the burrow.

=
Dolens leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Micheal leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rajis leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.
Tarkon leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Fuujin leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.

*
Backstab who?



*oL later vultured Fuujin and tried to gank me

Vulpus
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Vulpus » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:30 pm

Found this saved from the other nights drunken adventure. At least I landed a stab!


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt >

You try to stab *Voss*, but he dodges the attack.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Voss* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A fade tries to slash Arkaza, but he parries successfully.
*Arkaza* tries to pierce Chernobog, but he deflects the blow.
Chernobog tries to pierce *Arkaza*, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Carter's body with his hack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Carter's body with his hack.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Carter's body with his cleave.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely cleaves Carter's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt >

*Arkaza* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt >
f

A wild stallion flickers its ears.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt >
*Arkaza* leaves east. >>
Gryk clambers to his feet.

h
hide
b
backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Voss: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Chernobog tries to pierce *Arkaza*, but he parries successfully.
Gryk tries to pound *Arkaza*, but he parries successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Along the Run
Bending westward the animal run points toward a broad clearing like an oasis
amongst the trying forest. South, the run forces its way unswervingly.
Sounds from animals abound in every direction.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Aishling* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...
*Voss* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.


-
=
+*
*
+
*Voss* leaves west riding a warhorse.

=-

-
=+
*
*Aishling* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in her back!
Gryk narrates 'carter zerk stay'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Aishling: Beaten >

*Arkaza* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Aishling: Beaten >
*Aishling* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Aishling: Beaten >

*Aishling* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Gryk narrates 'come rig'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
nar aishling stabbed beat
h
hide
Ok.

b
backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Aishling* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
*Aishling* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
b
backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
+*

Gryk narrates 'all n w margin'

*
+=
-

Gryk narrates 'carter is zerk'

-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cerith, Mudrada and 13 guests