Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Tarkon Viera
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:33 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Tarkon Viera » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:37 am

Xin wrote:When they think they've doored you!

In the Grass
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Micheal the Bannerman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Tarkon Viera is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lady Fuujin Oaks d'Romee the Protector of Godan and Warden of the South ^T9^ is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
Rajis the Squad Leader is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
Kai the Bannerman is standing here.
Dolens Grimmjaw is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here.
Dolens closes the burrow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Fuujin makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
Fuujin panics, and attempts to flee!
Fuujin leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Your target is now set to tarkon.
hide
ba h.tarkon
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Fuujin has arrived from the north, riding a Tairen destrier.


Kai opens the burrow.

=
Dolens leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Micheal leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rajis leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.
Tarkon leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Fuujin leaves north riding a Tairen destrier.

*
Backstab who?



*oL later vultured Fuujin and tried to gank me




nah we were ignoring you

Terri
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Terri » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:22 pm

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Puddles* is standing here.
*Zatuchly* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Razhak* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding |1| shadow stallion
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Razhak.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Zatuchly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > The ancient tree tickles Zatuchly's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Razhak's body.
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Zatuchly* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Zatuchly* leaves north.

*
Walker places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in the back of *Puddles*, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
*Puddles* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.


*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Zatuchly's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Puddles* tries to pierce Walker, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Puddles* tries to pierce Walker, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Puddles*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Puddles* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puddles*'s death cry.

Vulpus
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Vulpus » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:02 pm

Drunken adventure... nobody died but me.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Vulpus - At the Smiling Gleeman
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Stalled wagons and carts tighten the road here at the heart of Four
Kings. High upon the side of the building on the southeast corner of the
intersection a sign proclaims the road leading off to the south to be
the Lugard Highway, easily as wide as the Caemlyn Road which runs in
between the festive establishments of town, even if not quite so busy.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Xin* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Hadis* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

h
hide
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
b
backstab h.human

*Hadis* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...


-
*Hadis* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

=
+*
*
+
*Hadis* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

=
-

-
=+
*
*Xin* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >

*Hadis* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >

-------------------------------

*Zoot* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zoot*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
You flee head over heels.
Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Door west: woods
Door down: rocks
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Terri, riding a shadow stallion.
*Terri* is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

h
hide
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Zoot* has arrived from the north, riding an Illianer steed.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Terri* tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

b
backstab h.human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Mikhan has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


-
Angkar is now a member of Mikhan's group.

=+
*
Mikhan tries to strike *Zoot*, but she parries successfully.

*
+
Mikhan tries to strike *Zoot*, but she deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

=
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Mikhan leaves west. <<

-

-=
+
*
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zoot* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in her back!
*Zoot* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zoot* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zoot: Critical >

Rig leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Rig narrates 'clumsy terri!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zoot: Critical >

*Zoot* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
*Chiko* has arrived from the east.
*Sunia* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zoot: Critical >

*Zoot* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zoot: Critical >
*Chiko* leaves north. ^^
*Terri* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Sunia* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zoot: Critical >
*Zoot* leaves west riding an Illianer steed.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Chiko* has arrived from the north.
*Terri* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Sunia* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Far in the Braem Wood
An old chestnut tree stands here, in splendid isolation amidst the
thousands of oak-trees of every shape and variety. The bark of the tree is
old and gnarled, and its girth is wider that four trollocs' reach. More
oaks, characteristic of the Braem Wood, can be seen north, south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: bramble

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

puny
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:03 am

Two stabbers fall within 30 seconds of each other. *grin*

The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area... <---------------------------------- Oh, there you are, but who are you? Vecna or Bobo...?
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

bh
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+* <---------------------------------- and the answer is???!!!!
Trucido narrates 'kingdom for tic'
Backstab who? <---------------------------------- No one... boo *pout*

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Torag narrates 'they a lot'

bh
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN] <------------ well, I'll give it a second, see if they come back...
Backstab who? <---------------------------- Nope

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN] <----------------------- Maybe?
Backstab who? <-------------------------- Nope

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN] <------------------- One more try before I go looking...
You silently approach your victim... <------------------ Rolling the dice.... And the winner of my kris in their back is??!!!!!
-=+*
Torag narrates '7 seconds'

*
Trucido narrates 'snicker'

+=- -=+
Torag narrates '2'

*
*Boboliosie* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back! <--------- Boboliosie!!! Congrats, you just bought a 1 way trip to the COL
*Boboliosie* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Boboliosie*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Kombat narrates 'someone get works'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 2
3
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of Boboliosie.

Okay, so I figured Vecna was still in the area, so I went searching for him, it only took a couple of rooms and I found him on autoscan.

At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A personnel trainer stands here, helping you gain experience.
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area... <----------------------------- And there he is! I'll need to wait a second for my stack commands, then I hunt.
South: An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.

bh
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Kombat narrates 'im healing'
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e <---------------- okay here weeeee gooo!!!!
h

Trucido narrates 'nein'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > bh
Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area... <----------------- Now there's a total chance that his spam might beat my timer, but eh... why not? Right?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Trucido narrates 'he say'

[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
You silently approach your victim... <----------------------- Oooohhhh the suspense is killing me!!!

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Vecna* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back! <--------- Ding Ding Ding!! We have another winner of a trip for 1 to the COL!!
*Vecna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vecna*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 2
3
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Vecna.

That was nice, since I had just been fighting 8 not 4 minutes prior to this. But they wisely left, because I was gonna kill'em all!!! *nod self* *snicker* #delusionsofgrandeur

Astolfo
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Astolfo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:57 am

Nice!

Chernobog
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Chernobog » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 am

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Torag the Master Havoc is here, fighting Ahri.
Zangief the Dark General is here, fighting Kendall, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Ahri* is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.
*Ahri* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Kendall* is here, fighting Zangief, riding a warhorse.
*Tharros* is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > hide
back h.human
*Ahri* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Torag, who is stabbed repeatedly.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kendall* tries to smite Zangief, but he parries successfully.
*Tharros* tries to strike Torag, but he deflects the blow.

back h.human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Zangief sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Torag leaves east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > back h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Tharros* tries to strike Zangief, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Tharros* tries to strike Zangief, but he parries successfully.
Zangief scythes *Kendall*'s body hard.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the south.
A soldier has arrived from the south.
A soldier has arrived from the south.
A soldier has arrived from the south.

-
Zangief panics, and attempts to flee!


*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Zangief leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to scythe you.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
*Tharros* strikes your right leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > scalp corpse
get all corpse
put all 2.pack
put all pack
get all corpse

Zangief gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets an oilstone from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a small purse from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a black belt with a silver fist buckle from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a walking staff from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a gold ring from the corpse of Ahri.
Zangief gets a great serpent ring from the corpse of Ahri.

nooro
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby nooro » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:52 am

I've never felt so invincible.



* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full > narr ok
You narrate 'ok'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full > give head dalgarno
give head dalgarno
You give the severed head of Derick the Human slain in the Braem Wood to Dalgarno.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh > You give the severed head of Adael the Human slain in Andor to Dalgarno.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh > 'gimme cash
Dalgarno says 'woot'
You say 'gimme cash'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *Desmond* places a curved clear dagger in your back!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Desmond: Hurt > say and kcuffs,
You say 'and kcuffs, '

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Desmond: Hurt >
Dalgarno pounds *Desmond*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Desmond: Wounded > 'LOL!
You strike *Desmond*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Desmond* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You say 'LOL!'

hasp
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby hasp » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:56 am

Lol 15 hp stab?

nooro
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby nooro » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Something like that. I wasnt even wvd.

Desmond
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Desmond » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 pm

You were positioned awkwardly!!!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full > give head dalgarno


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boboliosie, puny, Yasmin and 10 guests