Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
nooro
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby nooro » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:08 pm

If anything you should've landed a pretty critical hit on me, and a VERY CRITICAL hit on dalgarno at the same time.

Desmond
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Desmond » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:59 pm

nod, should have been like blicking a bonded pair

Halcyon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:28 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
back h.human
Zangief narrates 'Where'
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
East: *Terinor* is standing here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > nar dusty
You narrate 'dusty'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide
back h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

back h.human
n
Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

hide
back h.human
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill horse
f
hide
You pierce a spotted horse's left arm extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a spotted horse: Wounded > back h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!


You swiftly dodge a spotted horse's attempt to hit you.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
South: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
kill horse
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > f
hide
You pierce a spotted horse's left leg very hard.

back h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!potted horse: Battered >


A spotted horse tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A SPOTTED HORSE PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
North: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Terinor* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 stabs (50% landed).
*TERINOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Terinor: Beaten >
*Terinor* leaves east.

Edit out spam

Saving Halcyon.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Terinor* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Terinor* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

w
-hide
=back h.human
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

back h.human
Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
e
hide
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Terinor* clumsily approaches you with Thorn and Bramble, the twin blades of Manetheren, but you fend off the attack.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Terinor: Beaten >
You pierce *Terinor*'s body hard.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Terinor: Beaten > w
hide
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
West: *Terinor* is standing here.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
*Terinor* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back h.human
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You silently approach your victim...

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

w
hide
=back h.human
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
hide
back h.human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Terinor* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed).
*Terinor* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Terinor*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:18 pm

kill human
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
*Isktamost* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > hide
back h.human

You swiftly dodge *Isktamost*'s attempt to pound you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isktamost: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isktamost: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isktamost: Battered > f

*Hasp* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isktamost: Battered > s
hide
back h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Viralid, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
Torag the Master Havoc is here, fighting Viralid.
Scizzor Travels at the Speed of Dark is here, fighting Viralid mending a weapon, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Puny the Great Havoc is here, fighting Viralid.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Viralid* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
*Isktamost* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Scizzor narrates 'rip 1'
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Hasp* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Hasp* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to scythe you.


*Isktamost* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 4 out of 9 stabs (44% landed).
*Isktamost* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isktamost*'s death cry.

hasp
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby hasp » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:18 pm

I tried :(

Halcyon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:52 pm

d
w
hide
Magnificent Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
South: A sailor is here.
West: Up: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Alison* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Raegar* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.

back vanik
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Stone Street Under the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A skilled craftswoman contemplates her next commission.
East: South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
*Vanik* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Alison* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

+
*Alison* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.


*Vanik* says 'hM Nb P G'


*Vanik* makes a strange sound as you place the glazed katars of Mondoran in his back!
This session you've landed 4 out of 7 stabs (57% landed).
*Vanik* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vanik*'s death cry.

puny
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:29 am

Ssssooooo it's getting close to reboot, and for the past 30 minutes, I've been unable to find any targets. Decide I'm going to hit TT before reboot, but per my usual, I check tracks before I go in... just in case.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > l
On Some Slated Rocks
Here, the mountain stops rising and falling to give way to a small grouping
of flat rocks. Scorpions and small lizards homes are made beneath the
rocks, and may still be inhabited. Strange noises are heard beneath the
rocks, though more like footsteps then animal sounds.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > thh
The lightning stops.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[track horse]


Some clear recent tracks of a Horse leaving down. <----------------------- OH!! Hello horsie

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > th
[track human]


You could find no tracks at all.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > op stone;d;h;bh
Ok.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > South End of the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N U ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > cl stone
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
Above a Levee
[ obvious exits: S D ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > stat
whe
You are a 660 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 244.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 16.6 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:?? Int:?? Wil:?? Dex:?? Con:??.
Offensive bonus: 168, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 147
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

l* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Puny - Above a Levee

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Above a Levee
Here, the tunnel is above a straight drop of several spans. The levee
system is closed and appears broken down. To the south, some light is
flooding though the tunnel, suggesting an opening.
[ obvious exits: S D ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > d
hCenter of the Spine
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [6]
A small purse is here. [10]


* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself. <------------------- Wow that was a close one!!!
*Fermin* has arrived from the west. <-------------------- Hello target!!
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
You silently approach your victim...


A gray palfrey leaves west. <---------------- Oh poo, he left *sad face*

-
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west. <-------- Oh yeah, he's back *happy face*

=
A gray palfrey leaves up. <------- Oh poo, he left again *cry*

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Fermin* has arrived from above. <---------------- He's back!!!
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A gray palfrey leaves west. <------------- Damn it... he's gone again!! Stop playing with my heart, Fermin. I'm SO CONFUSED!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh <----------------------- still hasn't returned. Let me check autoscan
[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > l <-------------------------- looking... scanning....
Center of the Spine
Bones are scattered throughout this part of the tunnel. The sickening smell
of rotting flesh and sour blood wafts to your nose. The levee system leads
up, but appears to be broken. To the west, there is another room with a
levee, that appears to smell better and work.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby. <------------------ Yeap, he's still there!! *grin* *cackle* Oh Fermin.. you tease!
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [6]
A small purse is here. [10]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bh

*Fermin* has arrived from the west. <------------- How kind of you to come back. I appreciate it when they make it less labor intensive.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

[BACKSTAB H.HUMAN] >
You silently approach your victim...


*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back! <---------------------------- YES!!!!!!!!!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P. <---------------------------------------- Love hurts sometimes.... but sometimes, it only hurts for one of the people involved.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > 2
3
nar Fermin R[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Fermin.

Morris
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Morris » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 am

Why hide your stats?

puny
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stab Thread

Postby puny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 am

To be MYSTERIOUS!!!

*shrug* No idea, I normally don't, but decided to for S&G's

Fermin
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Fermin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 am

After a fight in lockshear, Sarai runs Carahien and I run Df to FD, poke out to see if any around...


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > reply any chase?
e
You reply to Sarai 'any chase?'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
A Winding Road
Small shrubs and light grasses border the road here. A small opening in the
forest leads to the east, and the road itself continues on south, and north
to a fork around a burned out, crumbling tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: *Halcyon* is resting here. <---- there is one!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > stat
Shadowing a Road
This small path has been beaten down by the troops taking a shortcut on
their way to and from Tarwin's Gap. Scrub trees and bushes lie thickly to
the south and east, preventing movement in those directions. The winding
road can be seen to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are a 97 year old male human rogue.
Yo

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- ARMOR
- NO QUIT

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
A Winding Road
The road here is in good condition, as it is used frequently due to its
proximity to the Dusty road. The hard-packed dirt is clear of many of the
rocks that litter the nearby area. To the east starts the Dusty road, and
to the west is a fork in the road leading around an old watchtower.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: *Halcyon* is resting here. <---- ah resting I see, well, I won't not blick you this time! (had stabbed im batt earlier!)

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > san w
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > ber
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk There we go! Blick mode engaged
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Sarai tells you 'not sure i lived with teens'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

scan w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Halcyon* is resting here.
*Zatuchly* is resting here. <----! of there is two there, new plan, that zerk might just not work!

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
v
v
Shadowing a Road
This small path has been beaten down by the troops taking a shortcut on
their way to and from Tarwin's Gap. Scrub trees and bushes lie thickly to
the south and east, preventing movement in those directions. The winding
road can be seen to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > v
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > alias a backstab halcyon
Ok.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
w
h
a
A Winding Road
The road here is in good condition, as it is used frequently due to its
proximity to the Dusty road. The hard-packed dirt is clear of many of the
rocks that litter the nearby area. To the east starts the Dusty road, and
to the west is a fork in the road leading around an old watchtower.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: *Halcyon* is resting here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
The road splits to the east and west here, going around a burned out
watchtower. Due to frequent use, the road is in fairly good condition, with
no plant-life infringing on it. Small ruts can be seen from the various
supply wagons that go to and from Tarwin's gap.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Halcyon* is resting here.
*Zatuchly* is resting here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab halcyon] ng >
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Halcyon* says '^y' <--- Watch out for stabs?

*
*Halcyon* says '`J hEgM' <--- who the hell opened irondoor, I blame them for all of this!!!!

=
*Zatuchly* snickers softly.


*Zatuchly* nods in agreement.
*Halcyon* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Halcyon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Halcyon*'s death cry.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > g all corpse
*Zatuchly* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get the glazed katars of Mondoran from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Halcyon.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests