Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryyg
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryyg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Down stab!

R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Baal: Wounded - the enormous worm: Beaten > The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting the enormous worm.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Baal of Destruction is here, fighting the enormous worm, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The enormous worm is sitting here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Baal: Wounded - the enormous worm: Beaten > b

Ghool pounds the enormous worm's head into bloody fragments!
You slash the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!
Baal pounds the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the enormous worm's death cry.

[bash h.human] rsting MV:Winded >

=
Ghool tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Baal's attempt to pound him.


The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *someone* places the glazed katars of Mondoran in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Desmond
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Desmond » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:41 am

S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
A Low Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Katelyn Mckenzie, Domani Merchant is here, fighting a scuttling arachnid.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to seek out this room on the map.
where
A Low Tunnel
The ceiling here is lower than most parts of these tunnels. An average man
would have to stoop low to be able to pass through, as sharp rocks hang low
from above. The ground is slick, and makes footing uncertain, and the air
is cool yet musty.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Room found but exits not matching! Hidden doors likely.
East: Katelyn Mckenzie, Domani Merchant is here, fighting a scuttling arachnid.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Desmond - A Low Tunnel
Katelyn - Passing Through the Caves

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
hide
back h.dark
Passing Through the Caves
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Katelyn Mckenzie, Domani Merchant is here, fighting a scuttling arachnid.
A scuttling arachnid is here, fighting Katelyn.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
*Puddles* has arrived from the south.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Katelyn tries to strike a scuttling arachnid, but it parries successfully.
A scuttling arachnid tries to hit Katelyn, but she dodges the attack.


*Puddles* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 stabs (50% landed)
Since 12/6/2018 you've landed 75 out of 148 stabs (50% landed)
*Puddles* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puddles*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Katelyn tries to strike a scuttling arachnid, but it parries successfully.
Katelyn swiftly dodges a scuttling arachnid's attempt to hit her.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Katelyn gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Puddles.
Katelyn gets an oilstone from the corpse of Puddles.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 am

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Halcyon - Before Touchan
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
hide
Touchan Pier
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
East: A sailor is here.
A one person canoe rests on the ground. [2]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
hide
Touchan
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: *Dheth* is standing here.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > scan e
hide
*Dheth* is standing here.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
hide
back acheron
Touchan
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
East: A burly lumberjack swings his axe here.
West: A sailor is here.
*Dheth* is standing here.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

*Dheth* says 'uGVx A]]PR e ssI c`Mte \qJ krXHzU'
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Dheth* starts riding a sleek well-trained torm.


*Acheron* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed).
*Acheron* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Acheron*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 am

Hills by the Road
Dotted with trees and bushes these small hills stretch away from the copse
of trees pressed against the wall of Lugard to the north. The road curves a
bit around this area and bears to the south and west. The faint sounds of
trickling water can be heard in the distance to the east, and a tower can
be faintly made out rising up to the southeast near the dirt packed road.
Rising above the hills of this area is a tall brick building just to the
east of the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Whelk has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
hide
back h.human
Stream by the Watchtower
[ obvious exits: W ]
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
*Islai* is standing here, riding a |1|.shaggy brown mare.
A fat turkey waddles about here.
With gleaming dark fur a mink growls here.
A fat turkey waddles about here.
A fat turkey waddles about here.
A fat turkey waddles about here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
With gleaming dark fur a mink growls here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Islai* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 2 stabs (100% landed).
*Islai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Islai*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:29 am

e
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab who?

d
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

hide
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > back h.human
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A raven is here flying around.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 3 out of 4 stabs (75% landed).
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:07 am

You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
West: The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Moriana* is standing here, riding an armored white cavalry horse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
An armored white cavalry horse seems too exhausted to obey *Moriana*'s commands.

=
An armored white cavalry horse seems too exhausted to obey *Moriana*'s commands.


*Moriana* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 stabs (50% landed).

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Moriana: Battered >
*Moriana* stops riding an armored white cavalry horse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Moriana: Battered >
The day has begun.
A lantern held by *Moriana* is definitely fading.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Moriana: Battered > gig
k h.human
You giggle.
*MORIANA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Moriana: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Moriana* leaves west.

--------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
hide
back h.human
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: *Moriana* is standing here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
hide
back h.human
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: |1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Moriana* is standing here.
A crow is here flying around.
*Tarn* is standing here, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
An armored white cavalry horse stands here, ready for battle.
|3|.A draft horse is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
*Tarn* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
A crow leaves west.

You silently approach your victim...
*Moriana* starts riding an armored white cavalry horse.

-hide
back h.human
Cancelled.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...
*Moriana* leaves west riding an armored white cavalry horse.

+
*Moriana* has arrived from the west, riding an armored white cavalry horse.

=
*Tarn* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
A crow has arrived from the west.


*Moriana* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed).
*Moriana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Moriana*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:47 am

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded > Wading Through Salt Marshes
The sickly sweet stench of decay wafts through the salty ocean winds coming
off the seas to the west. The unstable soil sucks at any traveler's feet.
The skeletons of several fish and small animals are half-submerged in the
muck of rotting plantlife and mud.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A large, round melon lies on the ground under a large leaf.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A thick whip gleams with protruding razors here.
A black shield lies here, consuming any light that touches it.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A pair of leather sleeves have been left here. [2]
A brown sack has been left here.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here. [3]
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A dagger has been left here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A colossal long blade has been carelessly left here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A small purse is here.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
Black leather gloves with emerald encrusted wrists are set aside here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A slightly dusty pair of leather leggings have been discarded here. [2]
Irzerk the Darkling Master is sitting here.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Acheron.
Amalgam the Hideous {Ahf'frait Grunt} is sitting here.
Raider the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Tso.
*Acheron* is here, fighting Puddles.
*Ibaseta* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Dheth* is here, fighting Amalgam.
*Malak* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Tso* is here, fighting Raider.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded >
*Ibaseta* slashes Irzerk's right leg.
*Malak* slashes Irzerk's body.
*Dheth* tickles Amalgam's body with his pound.
Puddles pierces *Acheron*'s head.
You barely pierce *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded > wher

Zangief has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded > Zangief scythes *Malak*'s body hard.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zangief - Wading Through Salt Marshes
Irzerk - Wading Through Salt Marshes
Puddles - Wading Through Salt Marshes
Halcyon - Wading Through Salt Marshes
Amalgam - Wading Through Salt Marshes
Raider - Wading Through Salt Marshes

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded >
Amalgam gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded >
Amalgam quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
*Acheron* sends Puddles sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded >
IRZERK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Tso* avoids being bashed by Raider who loses his balance and falls!
Raider avoids being bashed by *Tso* who loses his balance and falls!
*Nynaota* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Wounded > l
*Ibaseta* barely slashes Irzerk's head.
*Dheth* pounds Amalgam's left leg.
*Acheron* hacks Puddles's right arm very hard.
You barely pierce *Acheron*'s right leg.
Amalgam slashes *Dheth*'s right leg hard.
Wading Through Salt Marshes
The sickly sweet stench of decay wafts through the salty ocean winds coming
off the seas to the west. The unstable soil sucks at any traveler's feet.
The skeletons of several fish and small animals are half-submerged in the
muck of rotting plantlife and mud.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A large, round melon lies on the ground under a large leaf.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A thick whip gleams with protruding razors here.
A black shield lies here, consuming any light that touches it.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A pair of leather sleeves have been left here. [2]
A brown sack has been left here.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here. [3]
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A dagger has been left here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A colossal long blade has been carelessly left here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A small purse is here.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
Black leather gloves with emerald encrusted wrists are set aside here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A slightly dusty pair of leather leggings have been discarded here. [2]
*Nynaota* is standing here.
Zangief the Dark General is here, fighting Malak.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ibaseta.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is sitting here.
Amalgam the Hideous {Ahf'frait Grunt} is here, fighting Dheth.
Raider the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Tso.
*Acheron* is here, fighting Puddles.
*Ibaseta* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Dheth* is here, fighting Amalgam.
*Malak* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Tso* is here, fighting Raider.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered >
IRZERK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered >
ZANGIEF PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered >
Zangief leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered > l
Wading Through Salt Marshes
The sickly sweet stench of decay wafts through the salty ocean winds coming
off the seas to the west. The unstable soil sucks at any traveler's feet.
The skeletons of several fish and small animals are half-submerged in the
muck of rotting plantlife and mud.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A large, round melon lies on the ground under a large leaf.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A thick whip gleams with protruding razors here.
A black shield lies here, consuming any light that touches it.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A pair of leather sleeves have been left here. [2]
A brown sack has been left here.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here. [3]
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A dagger has been left here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A colossal long blade has been carelessly left here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A small purse is here.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
Black leather gloves with emerald encrusted wrists are set aside here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A slightly dusty pair of leather leggings have been discarded here. [2]
*Nynaota* is standing here.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ibaseta.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is sitting here.
Amalgam the Hideous {Ahf'frait Grunt} is here, fighting Dheth.
Raider the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Tso.
*Acheron* is here, fighting Puddles.
*Ibaseta* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Dheth* is here, fighting Amalgam.
*Malak* is here, fighting Irzerk.
*Tso* is here, fighting Raider.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered >
IRZERK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered > f

*Malak* slashes Irzerk's left leg.
*Acheron* hacks Puddles's body.
You pierce *Acheron*'s body.
Irzerk avoids being bashed by *Malak* who loses his balance and falls!

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Puddles: Hurt - Acheron: Battered > n
Irzerk avoids being bashed by *Ibaseta* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!

hide

*Dheth* avoids being bashed by Amalgam who loses his balance and falls!
*Nynaota* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

back h.nynaota

Irzerk leaves south.

You flee head over heels.
Salt Marshes by Forests
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Wading Through Salt Marshes
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A large, round melon lies on the ground under a large leaf.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A thick whip gleams with protruding razors here.
A black shield lies here, consuming any light that touches it.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A pair of leather sleeves have been left here. [2]
A brown sack has been left here.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here. [3]
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A dagger has been left here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A colossal long blade has been carelessly left here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A small purse is here.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
Black leather gloves with emerald encrusted wrists are set aside here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A slightly dusty pair of leather leggings have been discarded here. [2]
*Nynaota* is standing here.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is sitting here.
Amalgam the Hideous {Ahf'frait Grunt} is here, fighting Dheth.
Raider the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Tso.
*Acheron* is here, fighting Puddles.
*Ibaseta* is standing here.
*Dheth* is here, fighting Amalgam.
*Malak* is standing here.
*Tso* is here, fighting Raider.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Dheth* sends Amalgam sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Tso* avoids being bashed by Raider who loses his balance and falls!

=
Irzerk has arrived from the south.
Zangief has arrived from the east.

+
*Dheth* pounds Amalgam's right arm.
*Acheron* hacks Puddles's right leg.
Puddles barely pierces *Acheron*'s right hand.
*Malak* tries to slash Zangief, but he parries successfully.

*
*Ibaseta* slashes Irzerk's left foot hard.


Raider avoids being bashed by *Tso* who loses his balance and falls!

=
ZANGIEF PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Nynaota* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 3 out of 5 stabs (60% landed).
*Nynaota* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nynaota*'s death cry.

Dheth
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Dheth » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Epic stab. Won that engagement for the shadow in that moment.

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:58 pm

f
s
hide
You panic and attempt to flee!
Torag narrates 'shes striking'

back h.human
You flee head over heels.
Mushroom Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
The corpse of a bobcat is lying here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stable
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A flatbed wagon rocks back and forth on spoked wheels.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.
|2|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar using that new staff
n
hide
You narrate 'using that new staff'
Torag narrates 'could be sleep charge too'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back h.human
Mushroom Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a bobcat is lying here.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a white destrier.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Torag narrates 'ah'


*Adael* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed).
*Adael* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adael*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > get all corpse
scalp
nar rip adael
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Adael.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Adael.
You get a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Adael.
You get a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Adael.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Adael.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Adael.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Adael.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Adael.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Adael.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Adael.
You get an engraved gold-plated breastplate from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of golden braids woven into the cloak from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of golden braids woven into the cloak from the corpse of Adael.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Adael.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Adael.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Adael.

Naomi
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Naomi » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:32 am

Log starts just after I walked in through Mayene Northgate after coming back LD in spine. I noticed my weapon of choice was blunt, so I mended. Log picks up from there.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Voss gives you an oilstone.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You grab an oilstone.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rem pine
You stop using a long pine javelin.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > mend pine
You sit down.
You begin mending a long pine javelin.

*

-

-

You see the edges of a long pine javelin sharpen further...


You see the edges of a long pine javelin sharpen further...

=
The night has begun.


You see the edges of a long pine javelin sharpen further...

=
A Mayene gatekeeper closes the Northgate.
A Mayene gatekeeper locks the Northgate.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.


You begin finishing off the edges of a long pine javelin...

*
You finish mending a long pine javelin...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > say they dont know i stab afaik
You say 'they dont know i stab afaik'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > stand
You stand up.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > rem stone
You stop using an oilstone.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > give stone voss
You give an oilstone to Voss.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > wield pine
You wield a long pine javelin.

t
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [time ]
It is 8 o'clock pm, on the 27th day of the month of Jumara, year 1260.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Sun Dec 23 01:26:55 2018 EST, last rebooted 1 hour, 24 minutes ago)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[back melat]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you stop sneaking.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > whois melat
Melat al'Farath, the Under-lieutenant is a level 51 Defender of the Stone Council human.
Puffy sleeves and a dark mustache. He has crumbs on his cheek from a honey cake.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > who
Players
-------
Lady Naomi the Lord Lieutenant [Winged Guard Council]
Ekko of Two Rivers
Bernadette of Murandy
Aivan the Soldier [Defender of the Stone]
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant {Sworn To Death} [Shienaran Lancer]
Lord Alterith the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer]
Voss the Lieutenant [Winged Guard Blademaster Council]
Melat al'Farath, the Under-lieutenant [Defender of the Stone Council] WANTED
Matsrim of Illian
Lady Erulisse Avehelm, The Brown Recluse [Brown Ajah Sitter]

10 players displayed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > whois aivan
Aivan the Soldier is a level 30 Defender of the Stone human. Going for the weakest link!
*You look Down* Standing before you is a travel-sized Man Moving as one
with his Surrounding's yet with a look of Un-bridled passion. In his eye's
Commitment to the Defense of the Stone.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > alias m back aivan
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > call
n
h
m
You call for the Northgate to be opened.
A Mayene gatekeeper unlocks the Northgate.
A Mayene gatekeeper opens the Northgate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Approaching the City of Mayene
The towers and roof tops of Mayene are easily seen poking up behind the
next hill to the south. The sounds and smells of the city tickles your
senses even at this distance. The land slants southwards to where the city
is built next to the ocean and the busy gate.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > where
s
The gate closes quietly.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Naomi - Approaching the City of Mayene
Aivan - Passing the Anthill Target confirmed.
Melat - Passing the Anthill
Voss calls for the Northgate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Northern Gate of Mayene
The massive north gate is heavily guarded. Tall iron portcullises protect
the city from attack, and small murder holes above the gate are barely
visible. A small alley leads off to the west, and looks to lead to seedier
parts of town. Tall towers dominate the view of the city to the south. The
stone road here is worn smooth.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A flatbed wagon rocks back and forth on spoked wheels.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An Elite Winged Guard stands here, defending his country with his life.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
Voss the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a blood bay stallion.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
h
m
Approaching the City of Mayene
The towers and roof tops of Mayene are easily seen poking up behind the
next hill to the south. The sounds and smells of the city tickles your
senses even at this distance. The land slants southwards to where the city
is built next to the ocean and the busy gate.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
h
Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.

m
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
h
m
A Large Sea Bird Nest
Some distance away from the citywall a sea bird has built a nest from
fallen twigs and leaves. The nest is rather circular and hollow like a
thick bowl. Even though the nest is empty at the moment there is no doubt
the owner is still nearby.
[ obvious exits: N ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > h
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
You are thirsty.
The Mayene Road Through Highlands
Moist and warm air clings on to you and everything else, even the grass
appears to be sweating. Bugs and insects thrive here though, crawling and
flying all over the area in search for food. A few snakes makes the
vegetation rustle from time to time. The city of Mayene is easily spotted
at the south edge of the peninsula.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

m
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
h
Along the Cliff's Edge
The short grass waves in the wind at the edge of the cliff. Suddenly the
wind picks up a handful of dirt and mercilessly throws it over the edge
into the storming water below. Water mixed with white foam splashes a ways
up the cliffside and showers back down into the ocean.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [back aivan]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
Passing the Anthill
A giant anthill stands erect on the grassy slopes, ants swarm in and out of
the hill using passages only visible themselves. About a foot from the
anthill a lone ant struggles with the corpse of an insect several times
larger than the ant itself, the distance to the hill is slowly shrinking
with the ant's efforts.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
Aivan the Soldier is resting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Melat al'Farath, the Under-lieutenant is standing here mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Aivan nods in agreement.

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
h
m
Passing the Anthill
A giant anthill stands erect on the grassy slopes, ants swarm in and out of
the hill using passages only visible themselves. About a foot from the
anthill a lone ant struggles with the corpse of an insect several times
larger than the ant itself, the distance to the hill is slowly shrinking
with the ant's efforts.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
Aivan the Soldier is resting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Melat al'Farath, the Under-lieutenant is standing here mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[back aivan] ong >
You silently approach your victim...

-
Melat says 'target voss' Wrong target, I think..

=
Aivan nods in agreement.


Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.
Aivan makes a strange sound as you place a long pine javelin in his back!
Aivan is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Aivan's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > get all corpse
You get a torch from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a gargantuan gilded bastard sword from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Aivan.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Aivan.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Melat tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Melat: Hurt > e

You pierce Melat's body.
Melat tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Melat: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Melat: Hurt > flee
s
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.
A Large Sea Bird Nest
Some distance away from the citywall a sea bird has built a nest from
fallen twigs and leaves. The nest is rather circular and hollow like a
thick bowl. Even though the nest is empty at the moment there is no doubt
the owner is still nearby.
[ obvious exits: N ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
e
s
Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Approaching the City of Mayene
The towers and roof tops of Mayene are easily seen poking up behind the
next hill to the south. The sounds and smells of the city tickles your
senses even at this distance. The land slants southwards to where the city
is built next to the ocean and the busy gate.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > call
The gate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
You call for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Northern Gate of Mayene
The massive north gate is heavily guarded. Tall iron portcullises protect
the city from attack, and small murder holes above the gate are barely
visible. A small alley leads off to the west, and looks to lead to seedier
parts of town. Tall towers dominate the view of the city to the south. The
stone road here is worn smooth.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A flatbed wagon rocks back and forth on spoked wheels.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An Elite Winged Guard stands here, defending his country with his life.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
Voss the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a blood bay stallion.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.
A member of the Winged Guard stands here on guard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > say rip
You say 'rip'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > put all barrel
You put a lantern in a wooden barrel.
You put a lantern in a wooden barrel.
You put a jade signet ring in a wooden barrel.
You put a jade signet ring in a wooden barrel.
You put a full metal helmet and visor in a wooden barrel.
You put a burnished metal breastplate in a wooden barrel.
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces in a wooden barrel.
You put a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a wooden barrel.
You put a sungwood bracelet in a wooden barrel.
You put a sungwood bracelet in a wooden barrel.
You put a gargantuan gilded bastard sword in a wooden barrel.
You put a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves in a wooden barrel.
You put a pair of thick metal boots in a wooden barrel.
You put a leather water flask in a wooden barrel.
You put a mirrored lantern in a wooden barrel.
You put a torch in a wooden barrel.
You put a thin, black chain in a wooden barrel.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A Mayene gatekeeper closes the Northgate.
A Mayene gatekeeper locks the Northgate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > rem pine
draw
You stop using a long pine javelin.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a dagger of gleaming steel from a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > call

Melat tells you 'snicker'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You call for the Northgate to be opened.
A Mayene gatekeeper unlocks the Northgate.
A Mayene gatekeeper opens the Northgate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
w
w
Approaching the City of Mayene
The towers and roof tops of Mayene are easily seen poking up behind the
next hill to the south. The sounds and smells of the city tickles your
senses even at this distance. The land slants southwards to where the city
is built next to the ocean and the busy gate.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Overlooking the City
From this hill northwest of the city you can almost make out the people on
the streets, hurrying about with the chores of the day. Loud, shouting
voices travels the distance from the city as the daily routine is broken by
perhaps a tipped-over wagon or just the normal haggling for prices. Just in
the east lies the north gate of the city of Mayene.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a lion is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Passing the Anthill
A giant anthill stands erect on the grassy slopes, ants swarm in and out of
the hill using passages only visible themselves. About a foot from the
anthill a lone ant struggles with the corpse of an insect several times
larger than the ant itself, the distance to the hill is slowly shrinking
with the ant's efforts.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
The corpse of Aivan is lying here.
Melat al'Farath, the Under-lieutenant is standing here mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > scalp corpse
e
e
You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of Aivan.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lord Pe and 11 guests