Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Cruoris
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Cruoris » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 am

A couple of stabs since this thread went down on the list..
********************************************************************************************
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > north
3
backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > north
3
backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

3
-backs h.human
=+Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
*Achillies* drops a mirrored lantern.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

3
-=backs h.human
+Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

*
*Achillies* gets a mirrored lantern from a belt pack.

+=- -=
*Achillies* holds a mirrored lantern above his head.

+*
*Achillies* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Achillies* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Achillies*'s death cry.

********************************************************************************************

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cruoris - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Acheron* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

south
west
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > east
north
3
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

backs h.human
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

3
-=backs h.human
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-3
=backs h.human
+*Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
3
-backs h.human
=+Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

3
backs h.human
-=Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself. <<< FEW MONTHS LATER...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Acheron* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Acheron*'s body.
You barely pierce *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Acheron: Critical > k acheron
k acheron
You do the best you can!
*Acheron* panics, and attempts to flee!

Then he died shortly after in FD.

********************************************************************************************

2 in a row ^.^

[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South: *Achillies* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > south
3
You silently approach your victim...

backs h.human
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Jaedran* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


*Achillies* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey. <<< Ouch. He is going to charge me if I miss :(


-=+**+=- -=+*
*Jaedran* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Jaedran* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jaedran*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Trucido narrates 'stop solo chasing'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human

*Achillies* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > You barely pierce *Achillies*'s left foot.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > nar rip jaer
f

You pierce *Achillies*'s right arm.
*Achillies* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*Achillies* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a water skin from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a bone club from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a backpack from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Jaedran.
*Achillies* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Jaedran.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded > *Acheron* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'rip jaer'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
sca
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The corpse of Jaedran is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

south
3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jaedran.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
k human
They aren't here.

north
3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The corpse of Jaedran is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

3
backs h.human
-=Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

3
-
Trucido narrates 'bash her'

backs h.human
=+
Trucido narrates 'pls'

Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

3
backs h.human
-
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=Cancelled.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Acheron: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Acheron: Battered > f

You pierce *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Acheron: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Mello narrates 'on 1s shoulder'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Mello narrates '1'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar acheron looted. he patt 1s downer

*Jasmin* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
south
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Jasmin* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
You narrate 'acheron looted. he patt 1s downer'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The corpse of Jaedran is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Jasmin* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Acheron* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
*Jasmin* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

*+=- -=
*Acheron* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Jasmin* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <<< Nothing new. Missed like 20 on her today.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Hurt > f

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Jasmin* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
Zatuchly narrates 'am batt now :('

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
Larsiny has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
Larsiny leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
Trucido narrates 'the lag'
*Jasmin* tastes a little bit of a strange fruit.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt > nar mised on jaemin

*Jasmin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
*Jasmin* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You narrate 'mised on jaemin'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
south
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The corpse of Jaedran is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

3
backs h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > south
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A raven is here flying around.
*Acheron* is here, fighting Larsiny, riding a warhorse.
*Jasmin* is here, fighting Larsiny, riding a pale destrier.
Larsiny the Boarheaded Trolloc is here, fighting Jasmin.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Jasmin* barely strikes Larsiny's right hand.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
Trucido narrates 'stop fucking solo chasing'
*Jasmin* avoids being bashed by Larsiny who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human

*Acheron* pounds Larsiny's body.
*Jasmin* tickles Larsiny's body with her strike.
*Acheron* sends Larsiny sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human

Trucido narrates 'cometh 1w shoulddr'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
*Acheron* pounds Larsiny's head.
*Jasmin* barely strikes Larsiny's left hand.
Larsiny tries to blast *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.
*Acheron* now follows *Jasmin*.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Larsiny panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human

Larsiny leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Acheron* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Acheron* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Acheron*'s death cry.

Terinor
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Terinor » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:41 am

You have to be the worst hider in the game. You got a big head or something??

Alterith
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Alterith » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:57 am

Nice read, Cru! You helped make stabbing seem less hard!

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 am

My pupils are growing strong

Cruoris
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Cruoris » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 am

Alterith wrote:Nice read, Cru! You helped make stabbing seem less hard!


Yeah, posted all 4 stabs that landed out of 100 performed

Meren
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Meren » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Just a collection of opportunist stabs.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Achillies narrates '23 hps' <<<< --- Let's fix that

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > q
h
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - The Blight
Achillies - The Blight
Aramis - The Blight
Lucore - The Blight

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
n

*Zerdan* has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > h
backstab h.voss
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
The corpse of Kultunk is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant {Sworn To Death} is standing here mending a weapon, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Lucore of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Lucore leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Aramis leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Achillies puts some coins in a backpack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > back achillies

Lucore has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Aramis has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Achillies drops a leather helmet.
Achillies drops a thin mail shirt.
Achillies drops a pair of leather half-gauntlets.
Achillies drops a long-handled war axe.
Achillies drops a pair of thin metal leggings.
Achillies drops a pair of heavy leather boots.
Achillies drops a raw side of meat.
Achillies drops a large slab of meat.
Achillies drops a hollow steel lance.
Achillies drops a receipt.
Achillies drops seventeen copper pennys.
Achillies drops a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.
Achillies drops a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Achillies drops a plate of roast pheasant with green beans.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+
*Zarth* has arrived from the north.

*
*Zarth* tries to cleave Aramis, but he parries successfully.
Achillies makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
Achillies is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Achillies's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Lucore says 'toss'


*****

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - The Blight
Achillies - The Blight
Acheron - The Blight

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > A gray palfrey is in excellent condition.
A gray palfrey is weary.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

s
o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > scan e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A pair of riveted chainmail coverings lay stretched on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Acheron of Illian is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > dism
sneak
You stop riding him.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Target set to acheron.
n
e
h
backstab h.acheron
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>

o S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
Acheron of Illian is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You silently approach your victim...

h
backstab h.acheron
-=+Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
The sun rises.
Timer now at 57 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Acheron sits down and rests.

*+=- -=+*
Acheron makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
Acheron is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Acheron's death cry.


*****

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Rock Piles
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: boulders ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > notice
h
backstab h.callesa
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

backstab h.callesa
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Callesa has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > backstab h.callesa
You silently approach your victim...


Callesa starts riding a pale destrier.

-=+**+=- -=+*
Callesa makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in her back!
Callesa is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Callesa's death cry.


****


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - Path to Lockshear

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A wild stallion is in excellent condition.
A wild stallion is full.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - Path to Lockshear

notice
e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > q
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - Along a Well-Travelled Path
Fermin - Inside the North Gate of Lockshear


THIS JUST WON'T DO, THE GATE GUARDS SAY MEAN WORDS WHEN THEY SEE ME

CUE LOOPING AROUND FOR A DRAMATIC ENTRANCE




* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path in Front of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E S ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Kiggles* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Target set to fermin.
dism
You stop riding him.

sneak
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > open northgate south
s
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

backstab h.fermin
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Inside the North Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fermin from Two Rivers is standing here.
A scruffy goat is tethered here, grazing.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Fermin makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
Fermin is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Fermin's death cry.

****

Halcyon
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:38 pm

This is my Ruined Keep:

back h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.

back h.humanhy MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


Kultunk has arrived from the south.

*
*Rhys* blasts Kultunk's body.

+
Kultunk pounds *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* blasts Kultunk's left leg very hard.

-
KULTUNK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Kultunk leaves north.


*Rhys* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 2 stabs (100% landed).
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.
------------------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded >
Kultunk leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > nar ima stab her
You narrate 'ima stab her'

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > kill human
Garrosh tries to slash *Leria*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Leria*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Leria: Wounded > You try to pierce *Leria*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
*Leria* leaves east.

kill human
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: *Leria* is standing here.
South: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
West: Erurk the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of a boarish trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Troika has arrived from the west.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
kill human
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
North: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
South: A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
West: Garrosh the Wretched Predator is standing here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A pearlstone-encrusted ivory necklace has been left here.
A plain weapons belt has been forgotten here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
Something metallic lies on the ground here.
You notice a thin, black chain is hidden here.
Erurk the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

kill human
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > d
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dungeon
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
w
The Northern Hall of the Dungeon
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A thief skulks here, evading justice.

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
In the Northern Hall of the Dungeon
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
West: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Corpse
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Large Shelves
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s

*Leria* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Main Room
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Leria* is standing here.
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Eastern Tip of the Southern Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Hallway
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
West: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
n
The Eastern Tip of the Southern Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Kultunk narrates 'blocking all n pit'

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Main Room
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

hide
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > back h.human
Large Shelves
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Down: *Leria* is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > d
hide
back h.human
The Secret Passage
[ obvious exits: N U ]
*Leria* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Leria* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in her back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed).
*Leria* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Leria*'s death cry.

Angkar
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 pm

[narr ]
You narrate 'im 1d manhole'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > o standing by
[narr ]
You narrate 'standing by'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > notice
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates '1n'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates 'meh, fermin scouted us'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates 'meh, fermin scouted us'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates 'meh, fermin scouted us'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Naugrim narrates 'meh'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates 'hm'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Naugrim narrates 'gg then'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'on u w'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'oak'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - On a Ledge in the Tunnel

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - On a Ledge in the Tunnel

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'get doors'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > open dirtpatch up
u
close manhole down
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

s
s
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Zarikk narrates '?!?'
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > scan s
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > st
look
Troika narrates 'keep cloed'
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On a Ledge in the Tunnel
Darkness blurs the shapes of everything. Dried roots hang down from the
ceiling, hunting for nourishment. The air is heavy with moisture and the
ground gives way easily underfoot as the tunnel slopes downward.
[ obvious exits: U D ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > open dirtpatch up
u
close manhole down
Ok.

s
s
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > scan s
h
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: *Fermin* is standing here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A lantern has been left here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Fermin* is standing here.
*Granit* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.human

Zarikk narrates 'war be pks'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

backstab h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > h
backstab h.granit
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
*Otis* is standing here.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Granit* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Guhadin narrates 'naug should chase and bash'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
The oakdoor closes quietly.


*Fermin* opens the oakdoor.

-=+**+=-
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

-=+*
*Granit* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Granit* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Granit: Beaten >
A Lockshear militiaman joins Granit's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Granit: Beaten >
*Granit* leaves east.


INTO the loving arms of my friends...

granit
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:53 pm

*Dimst* pounds your body.
Fermin swiftly dodges *Melancholy*'s attempt to blast him.
*Guhadin* blasts a grim Deathwatch Guard's left leg very hard.
Fermin barely pierces *Melancholy*'s body.
A grim Deathwatch Guard barely slashes Guhadin's right leg.
*Naugrim* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.

*
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.


Fermin pierces *Melancholy*'s body.
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.

*
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.
Fermin leaves north.

=
*Guhadin* spits over his shoulder.

-

Fermin avoids being bashed by *Ghool* who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
+
*Melancholy* tries to blast Fermin, but he parries successfully.

*
*Loomis* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dimst: Battered >
Fermin swiftly dodges *Melancholy*'s attempt to blast him.
Fermin pierces *Ghool*'s right foot.
*Guhadin* tries to blast a grim Deathwatch Guard, but he parries successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard barely slashes Guhadin's right leg.
*Guhadin* leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dimst: Battered >

*Naugrim* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Fermin howls triumphantly.

exyle
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby exyle » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Doing troopers got a faint saw Islai she ran in then comes 1n and pop!

Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Islai* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > 1
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] nded >
You silently approach your victim...


*Islai* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Islai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Islai*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jestin and 9 guests