Smobbers shall never be safe!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Rig » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Because we do not have our usual door experts around to post logs and I am bored of seeing nothing interesting. Better than nothing:


Climbing in the Tree
[ obvious exits: W D ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.
Shzrei has arrived from the west.
Djak has arrived from the west.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > The canopy is open.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > close canopy
Ok.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Djak narrates 'same here'

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > ungr djak
nar u block
Shzrei opens the canopy.
Djak is no longer a member of your group.
Djak stops following you.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > You narrate 'u block'

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Shzrei closes the canopy.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Naugrim says 'u have a ss newb'

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Naugrim looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > d
Dock Below the Large Tree
[ obvious exits: S U ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from above.
Shzrei has arrived from above.
Naugrim has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > s
In the Hidden Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the north.
Shzrei has arrived from the north.
Naugrim has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > e

Djak narrates 'what is door'

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > e
Along a Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.
Shzrei has arrived from the west.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
*Reyne* is standing here.
*Kaygan* is standing here.
*Erulisse* is standing here.
*Morell* is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.
Shzrei has arrived from the west.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Shzrei tries to scythe *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human

*Reyne* draws a bone-handled blade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
*Reyne* slashes Shzrei's body.
A wolfish trolloc joins Shzrei's fight!
Shzrei tries to scythe *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.
Naugrim tries to slash *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human
You try to slash *Kaygan*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Kaygan: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Kaygan: Battered > nar canopy
cha mood brave
bash
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Erulisse* leaves south.
You narrate 'canopy'
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*KAYGAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Kaygan: Battered > You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Kaygan*'s body.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
*Kaygan* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > Bash who?
*Reyne* leaves south.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Erulisse* has arrived from the south.
*Reyne* has arrived from the south.

k h.human
* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human
k h.human
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

k h.human
* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > *Reyne* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
A wolfish trolloc joins Naugrim's fight!
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.
*Morell* barely pounds Naugrim's left foot.
Naugrim tries to slash *Morell*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > bash
You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Reyne*'s body.
You do the best you can!
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > *Erulisse* leaves west.
You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Reyne*'s body.
You do the best you can!

Naugrim narrates 'i mberserk'ong - Reyne: Beaten >


*Reyne* leaves south.

*
Naugrim tries to slash *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Reyne* has arrived from the south.

=
*Morell* pounds Naugrim's left arm.
Naugrim tries to slash *Morell*, but he parries successfully.
*Reyne* leaves west.


Shzrei leaves west.

w
-n
=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > w
Along a Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
Shzrei {Dhai'mon Grunt} is here, fighting Reyne.
*Reyne* is here, fighting Shzrei.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > n
In the Hidden Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > u
Djak narrates 'on'
Dock Below the Large Tree
[ obvious exits: S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ++up++
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the south.

k h.human
* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > *Erulisse* has arrived from above.
Climbing in the Tree
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a human leaving --down--
*Kaygan* is here, fighting Djak.
Djak the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Kaygan.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from below.

bash
* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > You try to slash *Kaygan*, but she parries successfully.
*KAYGAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

g MV:Strong - Djak: Healthy - Kaygan: Battered >
*Kaygan* barely slashes Djak's body.
Djak scythes *Kaygan*'s body extremely hard.
*KAYGAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Kaygan* coughs and shivers.

=
*Kaygan* leaves down.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > d
k h.human
bash
Dock Below the Large Tree
[ obvious exits: S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
*Reyne* is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > You try to slash *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

g MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten >
*Erulisse* has arrived from the south.

+
*Reyne* tickles your left leg with her slash.
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
Naugrim narrates 'rip 1'

-
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Reyne* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 13 out of 28 bashes (53% landed)

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > zerk

*Reyne* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Shzrei has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Shzrei scythes *Erulisse*'s right leg hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

st
* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human

A wolfish trolloc barely hits Erulisse's right leg.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > bash

*Reyne* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Erulisse* leaves up.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > You stand up.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > You try to slash *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

+ ing MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten >
*Reyne* slashes your body.
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!

*
Shzrei tries to scythe *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Djak narrates 'on'

-
*Reyne* leaves up.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Shzrei leaves up.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Erulisse* has arrived from above.

u
* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
Climbing in the Tree
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
Shzrei {Dhai'mon Grunt} is here, fighting Reyne.
*Reyne* is here, fighting Shzrei.
Djak the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from below.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

* ing MV:Strong - Shzrei: Scratched - Reyne: Beaten >
*Kaygan* has arrived from below.

=
Djak tries to scythe *Kaygan*, but she deflects the blow.

-
*Kaygan* barely slashes Djak's right leg.
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
Djak tries to scythe *Kaygan*, but she parries successfully.
*Reyne* barely slashes Shzrei's right leg.


*KAYGAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Reyne* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 14 out of 29 bashes (51% landed)

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Reyne* avoids being bashed by Shzrei who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > close canopy
st
k h.human

*Reyne* leaves down.
*Kaygan* leaves down.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > bash

*Kaygan* has arrived from below.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Djak tries to scythe *Kaygan*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > You stand up.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > *Erulisse* has arrived from below.
Shzrei clambers to his feet.
You try to slash *Erulisse*, but she deflects the blow.

Shzrei scythes *Kaygan*'s body extremely hard. Beaten >
*KAYGAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Djak tries to scythe *Kaygan*, but she dodges the attack.
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
Naugrim has arrived from below.

+
Naugrim slashes *Erulisse*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Kaygan* leaves down.

-
Djak scythes *Erulisse*'s body very hard.


Shzrei scythes *Erulisse*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Erulisse* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erulisse*'s death cry.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > k h.human
get all corpse
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > u
k h.human
k h.human
Shzrei leaves down.
You get a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a well-worn ornate key from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of light leather boots from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a necklace of human teeth from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get twenty Tar Valon marks from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a laced pair of brown boots from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a leatherleaf staff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a thick pair of leather work gloves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a reinforced boarskin helmet from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a cheap brass ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver Tar Valon mark from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a ring-quilloned sword from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
a puffy red and white backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Erulisse.
a studded leather jerkin: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a fine quill pen from the corpse of Erulisse.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > Naugrim narrates 'rip 2'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > Naugrim gets a puffy red and white backpack from the corpse of Erulisse.
Naugrim gets a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Erulisse.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > Naugrim leaves down.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > s
e
k h.human
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > bash
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
A chill breeze cuts through you as the sun sinks below the hills.
Climbing in the Tree
This enormous tree reaches up towards a cliff overhang, green leaves
rustling in the breeze. The ground below is mostly brown dirt with very
little grass. Climbing down looks possible, though a fall down would hurt.
This is an excellent place to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: D ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving --down--
The corpse of Erulisse is lying here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
Djak the Darkling Senior is standing here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > d
e
Dock Below the Large Tree
[ obvious exits: S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ++up++
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from above.

s
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > In the Hidden Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the north.

bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > Naugrim narrates 'rip 3'
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > k h.human
Bash who?

bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > Along a Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
The corpse of Morell is lying here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
Shzrei {Dhai'mon Grunt} is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > Naugrim leaves east.
They aren't here.
*Reyne* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > k h.human

Shzrei leaves east.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten >
*Reyne* barely slashes your head.
A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten >
Naugrim has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten >
Shzrei has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > k h.human

Naugrim tries to slash *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > Ok.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Reyne: Beaten > k h.human
k h.human
Naugrim slashes *Reyne*'s body into bloody fragments!
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slash *Reyne*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Rig » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Also naugrim stealing all the kills just spamming in one room. Fucker

guhadin
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby guhadin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:24 am

I thought from the title this was going to feature emote damage.

Quantalex
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:46 am

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Quantalex » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 am

How did you get exp for killing Erulisse when you didn't get the kill and Shzrei can't be grouped with you?

Shimu
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Shimu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

Quantalex wrote:How did you get exp for killing Erulisse when you didn't get the kill and Shzrei can't be grouped with you?


Next time you are on the mud, whois Shzrei, you shall then know the answer to your questions sir!

Reyne
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Reyne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Well, at least I was the last one to die (I think?).

:D

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Rig » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:39 am

A Dank Cave
Carved into the mountainside, this cave has a musty smell from water that
slowly drips down the walls to a small, still pool. The floor is covered
with moldering grasses in an attempt to provide dry footing. Small reed
baskets are piled up in a corner, carefully stacked and marked with colored
slashes. An opening in the rock leads outside, into the Mountains of Dhoom,
while the cave interior stretches into darkness.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Kural, the false Car'a'carn is lying here.
The corpse of a fierce Aiel warrior is lying here. [6]
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
Irzerk the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Torag the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Isha the Black Rose is standing here.
Shimu the Master Havoc is standing here mending a weapon.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
Hadrin Collider is standing here.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Shimu says 'I have a feeling this is going to be posted in art of war.'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Irzerk narrates 'if abs you zerk'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > nar this is a win or lose fight snicker

Torag narrates 'more ob'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > You narrate 'this is a win or lose fight snicker'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Isha snickers softly.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Torag narrates 'zerkbash too'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Isha narrates 'FINE'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
Hadrin says 'but what will be the title?'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full >
The cranedoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > say it's going to be fucking posted
k h.human
k h.human
You hiss 'it's going to be fucking posted '
Isha narrates 'rogues spam the doooors'

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.
*Erulisse* has arrived from the east.
*Randal* has arrived from the east.
*Akzelot* has arrived from the east.
*Walden* has arrived from the east.
*Rocky* has arrived from the east.
*Morell* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
You try to slash *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.
Hadrin says 'that has yet to be decided'
Torag tries to pierce *Erulisse*, but she parries successfully.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > Ok.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s head very hard.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left leg.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > Ok.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s right leg.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > close boulder

Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right hand.
Torag tries to pierce *Erulisse*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > close boulder
It's already closed!
Irzerk tries to crush *Erulisse*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > close boulder
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s body into bloody fragments!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
*Akzelot* barely scythes Isha's body.
Isha tickles *Akzelot*'s head with her pound.
*Walden* blasts Byrg's body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body hard.
*Rocky* smites Hadrin's head.
*Erulisse* tries to strike Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body.
*Morell* pounds your body.
You try to slash *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy > zerk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

bash
= ong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

*
Torag sheathes a curved clear dagger into a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Shimu avoids being bashed by *Randal* who loses his balance and falls!


Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right hand.
*Akzelot* barely scythes Isha's body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s head hard.
*Rocky* barely smites Hadrin's left leg.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s left arm.
Torag draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a bright red robe with a flash of steel.
Torag tries to pierce *Erulisse*, but she deflects the blow.
*Morell* pounds your right leg.
Hadrin sends *Rocky* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Irzerk sends *Erulisse* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!


Irzerk narrates 'i on fc'
*Walden* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!


As *Morell* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 1 out of 1 bashes (0% landed)

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Morell: Healthy >
The cranedoor closes quietly.
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s left leg hard.
Isha barely pounds *Akzelot*'s head.
*Walden* blasts Byrg's left arm.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s body.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s left foot hard.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Healthy > bash

Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s body extremely hard.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s head hard.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body very hard.

ong MV:Fresh - Morell: Healthy >
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

-
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

=
You dodge a bash from *Morell* who loses his balance and falls!
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

+
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

*
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he parries successfully.
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s body extremely hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Isha barely pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
*Walden* blasts Byrg's body.
*Rocky* barely smites Hadrin's body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s left leg.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s left leg hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
*Randal* sends Shimu sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Erulisse* drops a shining golden key.
*Erulisse* drops a bubbling draught.
*Erulisse* drops a cup of thready brown tea.
*Erulisse* drops a cup of thready brown tea.
*Erulisse* drops a wealth of gold crowns.
*Erulisse* drops a shoufa with a gray veil.
*Erulisse* drops an ivory necklace.
*Erulisse* drops a radiant breastplate.
*Erulisse* drops a wide leather wristband.
*Erulisse* drops a wide leather wristband.
*Erulisse* drops a bone club.
*Erulisse* drops a plain weapons belt.
*Erulisse* drops a soft leather pouch.
*Erulisse* drops a pair of soft, earth-colored, leather boots.
*Erulisse* drops a water skin.
*Erulisse* drops a large number of copper pennies.


Byrg closes the boulder.

=
Your bash at *Morell* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 bashes (50% landed)

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Scratched >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Byrg closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Scratched > l morell
*Randal* pounds Shimu's body into bloody fragments!
Byrg barely scythes *Walden*'s body.
*Rocky* smites Hadrin's body.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body very hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slash *Morell*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

Morell has some small wounds and bruises.

*Morell* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a glittering ruby and pearl bracelet
<worn around wrist> an ivy bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a leatherleaf staff
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wealth of copper pennies (84)
a bubbling draught
a blackened steel kris
a mirrored lantern
a bright blue rose
a huge, pink-hued pearl
a cheap brass ring
a water skin
a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt >
*Akzelot* avoids being bashed by Isha who loses her balance and falls!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt >
Hadrin sends *Rocky* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt >
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Irzerk sends *Erulisse* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt >
Byrg avoids being bashed by *Walden* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt > close boulder

*Akzelot* sends Isha sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Hurt > *Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he deflects the blow.
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s body into bloody fragments!
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s head.
*Akzelot* scythes Isha's right leg.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left leg.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s right leg.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body very hard.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slash *Morell*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded > bash
+
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right arm hard.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s body.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body.
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
*Morell* pounds your right leg.
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s head into bloody fragments!
*ERULISSE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s body.
*Akzelot* scythes Isha's left arm.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s head hard.
Torag pierces *Erulisse*'s body.
*Erulisse* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
*MORELL* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Shimu avoids being bashed by *Randal* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
Byrg avoids being bashed by *Walden* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Irzerk crushes *Erulisse*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Erulisse* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erulisse*'s death cry.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left leg hard.
Irzerk tries to crush *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
Shimu assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Irzerk crushes *Morell*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Morell* pounds your head.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s body.
*Akzelot* tickles Isha's body with his scythe.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
*Rocky* smites Hadrin's body.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
Byrg gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a yew staff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a backpack from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Erulisse.
Byrg gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Erulisse.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Akzelot* avoids being bashed by Isha who loses her balance and falls!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Hadrin sends *Rocky* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.
Byrg narrates 'ffs'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
Torag closes the boulder.
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Morell* tickles your left leg with his pound.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s head.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

bash:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.


*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

Cancelled.
Isha avoids being bashed by *Akzelot* who loses his balance and falls!


Irzerk sends *Morell* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

=
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

+
Irzerk narrates 'owned the fc'

*
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.


*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

+
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

=
Irzerk crushes *Morell*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Walden* blasts Byrg's body.
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he deflects the blow.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s body hard.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

-
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.


Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s head.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s left leg hard.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

-
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

=
They already seem to be stunned.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
Irzerk narrates 'ashed'
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Battered >
Irzerk crushes *Morell*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Walden* blasts Byrg's right hand.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
*Rocky* barely smites Hadrin's head.
You slash *Morell*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Beaten > k h.human

Irzerk looks at *Morell*.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Beaten > Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Beaten >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Beaten >
Irzerk crushes *Morell*'s head into bloody fragments!
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body hard.
You slash *Morell*'s body into bloody fragments!
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical >
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu avoids being bashed by *Randal* who loses his balance and falls!
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
*Walden* barely blasts Byrg's body.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
*Morell* pounds your body.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s left arm.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left arm.
*Rocky* smites Hadrin's body.
You try to slash *Morell*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > close boulder

*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag tickles *Rocky*'s body with his pierce.
Shimu closes the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > It's already closed!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Rocky* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical >
*MORELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Torag pierces *Rocky*'s left leg.
Irzerk tries to crush *Morell*, but he parries successfully.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s head.
You try to slash *Morell*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Morell: Critical > k h.human
k h.human
Torag barely pierces *Rocky*'s body.
Irzerk tries to crush *Morell*, but he parries successfully.
*Walden* barely tickles Byrg's right foot with his blast.
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he parries successfully.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body hard.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left hand hard.
*Rocky* barely smites Hadrin's body.
You slash *Morell*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Morell* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morell*'s death cry.
You slash *Rocky*'s right leg hard.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > Ok.
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded >
*Rocky* opens the boulder.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded >
*ROCKY* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > Ok.
Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > close boulder

Torag closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Wounded > close boulder
You slash *Rocky*'s left leg hard.
Torag pierces *Rocky*'s left leg.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Battered > Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
Ok.
*Akzelot* sends Isha sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Scratched - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
You slash *Rocky*'s body hard.
Torag pierces *Rocky*'s right leg.
*Walden* blasts Byrg's left hand.
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he deflects the blow.
Shimu tickles *Randal*'s body with his stab.
*Akzelot* barely scythes Isha's left arm.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left arm.
*Rocky* smites Hadrin's left leg.
Ok.
*ROCKY* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
close boulder
Ok.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s left leg.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > Ok.
Hadrin sends *Rocky* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > It's already closed!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Battered > You slash *Rocky*'s right leg very hard.
Torag pierces *Rocky*'s body.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > close boulder
You slash *Rocky*'s left leg hard.
Torag pierces *Rocky*'s body.
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he deflects the blow.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
*Akzelot* barely scythes Isha's body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s left leg.
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > It's already closed!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > k h.human
It's already closed!
*Walden* avoids being bashed by Irzerk who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > It's already closed!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > It's already closed!
*Walden* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > k h.human
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > Ok.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > close boulder
Ok.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Hadrin: Hurt - Rocky: Beaten > close boulder
close boulder
You slash *Rocky*'s left arm very hard.
Torag barely pierces *Rocky*'s body.
*Walden* blasts Byrg's body hard.
*Randal* tries to pound Shimu, but he deflects the blow.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s body.
*Akzelot* scythes Isha's body.
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s head very hard.
Torag barely pierces *Rocky*'s body.
*Rocky* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right hand.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Hadrin pounds *Rocky*'s left arm very hard.
*Rocky* is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rocky*'s death cry.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > close boulder
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!
Irzerk looks at *Walden*.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > close boulder
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k h.human
It's already closed!
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > close boulder
k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > close boulder
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > *Walden* blasts Byrg's left arm.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right arm.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Shimu stabs *Randal*'s left leg.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s body.

k 2.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > close boulder
You slash *Akzelot*'s left arm.
*Walden* avoids being bashed by Irzerk who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > k h.human
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.
Shimu avoids being bashed by *Randal* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > Ok.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Hadrin closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > bash
You slash *Akzelot*'s right arm hard.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s right leg.
*Walden* barely blasts Byrg's right hand.
Isha tickles *Akzelot*'s head with her pound.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s right leg hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > bash

You slash *Akzelot*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Irzerk winks suggestively.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > bash

*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > *Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body hard.
Torag tickles *Randal*'s body with his pierce.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s right arm.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
They already seem to be stunned.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Byrg avoids being bashed by *Walden* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > bash

Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.

+
Irzerk sends *Walden* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s body.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s body.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Irzerk throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

+
Irzerk throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

=
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

-
Isha avoids being bashed by *Akzelot* who loses his balance and falls!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.


Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

-
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

=
They already seem to be stunned.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Torag tickles *Randal*'s body with his pierce.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
Byrg sends *Walden* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > close boulder

*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Akzelot*'s head hard.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s head.
Irzerk tickles *Walden*'s left foot with his crush.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s left foot.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > l randal

*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Randal looks pretty hurt.

*Randal* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn about waist> a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wealth of gold crowns (100)
a ridged steel bracer
a bubbling draught
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
Hadrin narrates 'can't get on closing'
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
You slash *Akzelot*'s left leg hard.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s head hard.
Shimu tickles *Randal*'s right foot with his stab.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Wounded > l akzelot
close boulder

*Akzelot* scythes Isha's left leg.
*Randal* pounds Torag's right leg very hard.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body hard.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s body.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s body.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s head.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
Byrg drops a beautifully worked great serpent ring.
Byrg drops a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
Byrg drops a camouflaged hood.
Byrg drops a shimmering chain of gold.
Byrg drops a shimmering chain of gold.
Byrg drops a studded leather jerkin.
Byrg drops a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame.
Byrg drops a backpack.
Byrg drops a pair of dyed leather armsleeves.
Byrg drops a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves.
Byrg drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Byrg drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Byrg drops a silver etched shield.
Byrg drops a yew staff.
Byrg drops a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
Byrg drops a set of darkly dyed leather leggings.
Byrg drops a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered >
Akzelot has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

*Akzelot* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn about body> a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a bubbling draught
five gold crowns
a mirrored lantern
a mirrored lantern
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > It's already closed!
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered >
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder

*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > It's already closed!
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.

bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered >
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Hadrin closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > bash
An ankle-biter gets a silver etched shield.
*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Akzelot*'s left hand very hard.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s right leg.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s right arm.
Isha pounds *Akzelot*'s left arm hard.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left arm hard.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body very hard.
Torag pierces *Randal*'s body.
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s left hand hard.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
The corpse of a fierce Aiel warrior has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of a fierce Aiel warrior has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of a fierce Aiel warrior has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of Kural, the false Car'a'carn has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of a fierce Aiel warrior has decayed into a pile of dust.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered >
Byrg avoids being bashed by *Walden* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > bash

*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Akzelot*'s head.
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s left leg.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Isha barely pounds *Akzelot*'s body.
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s body.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s body.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered >
You slash *Akzelot*'s right hand.
Torag pierces *Randal*'s head.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left arm.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
close boulder
It's already closed!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
It's already closed!
Irzerk sends *Walden* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Akzelot* opens the boulder.
Hadrin closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > It's already closed!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Scratched - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
*Akzelot* scythes Isha's head hard.
*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body.
Torag tickles *Randal*'s left leg with his pierce.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s body hard.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu barely stabs *Randal*'s right leg.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s right hand.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered >
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu kneels solemnly on the ground.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Battered >
You slash *Akzelot*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s right hand hard.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s left leg.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Byrg scythes *Walden*'s left arm.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Irzerk looks at *Randal*.
Hadrin closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
close boulder
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!
*Walden* opens the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > Ok.
*Akzelot* avoids being bashed by Isha who loses her balance and falls!
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*Walden* opens the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
Ok.
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.
*WALDEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
*Akzelot* barely scythes Isha's body.
*Randal* tries to pound Torag, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Torag tickles *Randal*'s body with his pierce.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Irzerk crushes *Walden*'s right arm.
*Walden* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walden*'s death cry.
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Byrg closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
You slash *Akzelot*'s right arm hard.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Torag barely pierces *Randal*'s right hand.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Shimu stabs *Randal*'s body.
*RANDAL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Randal* opens the boulder.
Shimu closes the boulder.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
It's already closed!
Irzerk crushes *Randal*'s body.
*Randal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Randal*'s death cry.

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > *Akzelot* scythes Isha's right arm.
You slash *Akzelot*'s body hard.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

close boulder
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten >
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > close boulder
k h.human
close boulder
k h.human
It's already closed!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > It's already closed!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Beaten > You slash *Akzelot*'s left foot extremely hard.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Akzelot* snickers softly.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical >
Isha sends *Akzelot* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > k h.human
wave
Isha tickles *Akzelot*'s head with her pound.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slash *Akzelot*'s body extremely hard.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Ok.
Shimu waves.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > You wave.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical >
Torag leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Randal.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Isha: Hurt - Akzelot: Critical > k h.human

Isha barely pounds *Akzelot*'s left leg.
*AKZELOT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slash *Akzelot*'s body hard.
*Akzelot* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Hadrin pounds *Akzelot*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Akzelot* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Akzelot*'s death cry.

Irzerk
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Smobbers shall never be safe!

Postby Irzerk » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Smob the smobbers. It's a fun game with higher rewards and phat loot.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Roberto and 7 guests