LOTM

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
ecthus
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

LOTM

Postby ecthus » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:42 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.

q
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Atlan - Path to the Blight
Ecthus - Bend in the Path
Fareleaen - A Path to the Blight
Walden - Path to the Blight
Damena - Path to the Blight
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.
Fareleaen Medrano, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah is standing here, riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.
Atlan Ruhier is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.
Atlan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Torag* is here, fighting Damena.
Walden , Apprentice to Randal Gaidin is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.
Damena of Tarabon is here, fighting Torag, riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Torag* leaves west.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.
Marshall Ruhier is here, fighting Goonie, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Marshall is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Djak* is here, fighting Marshall.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*Isha* is standing here.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Marshall.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An emu trained for racing shifts restlessly here, daring you with her eyes, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
r
y
[dism ]
You stop riding her.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [lead horse]
You start leading her.
A racing emu starts following you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
x
Walden narrates 'giant pat'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
dq
[diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A racing emu has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
q
x
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ecthus - North of the Path
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
dq
[diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
r1
dq
[ri 1.horse]
A racing emu stops following you.
You start riding her.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.
A racing emu is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

q
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ecthus - North of the Path
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
x
You are a 547 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 160.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:14 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 185, Dodging bonus: 4, Parrying bonus: 10
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Children of Light
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- WARDER BOND to naerin

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Marshall narrates 'weave'

nar where we at?
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
You narrate 'where we at?'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

dq
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
[diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.
A racing emu is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

A haggard trolloc slave has arrived from the west.
A haggard trolloc slave barely tickles your left leg with his hit.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Battered >

You scythe a haggard trolloc slave's body into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave tickles your body with his hit.

ali j fol marshall
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Critical >
dq
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Critical > [diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.
A racing emu is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Critical >
mb
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Critical >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a haggard trolloc slave: Critical >
x
You scythe a haggard trolloc slave's body into bloody fragments!
A haggard trolloc slave is dead! R.I.P.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear a haggard trolloc slave's death cry.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Marshall narrates 'few w gk'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
x
You are a 547 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 160.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:14 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 209, Dodging bonus: 4, Parrying bonus: 8
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Children of Light
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
- WARDER BOND to naerin

dq
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[k dark]
You scythe *Rig*'s right leg hard.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [diag horse]
A racing emu is in excellent condition.
A racing emu is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar rip rig
You narrate 'rip rig'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ss
dd
[rem sword]
You stop using a wickedly scythed longsword.

5
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[draw dagger]
You try to quietly draw a dagger from a cloak of shifting colors.

sd
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ds
exa corpse
[get all corpse]
You get a mutton shank from the corpse of Rig.
You get ten gold crowns from the corpse of Rig.
You get eleven copper pennys from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron marked greatsword from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Rig.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.

--

sc
You have 412(412) hit and 215(215) movement points.
You have scored 104375717 experience points and 1084 quest points.
You need 4124283 exp to level and 1916 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1233 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 44 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ecthus the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: LOTM

Postby Rig » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:46 am

e
e
x
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Walden* is here, fighting Djak, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Fareleaen* is here, fighting Isha, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Damena* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Atlan* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Atlan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Torag the Bandit is here, fighting Damena.
*Marshall* is here, fighting Goonie, riding a |5|.bloodstock stallion.
*Marshall* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Djak the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Marshall.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
Isha the Black Rose is here, fighting Marshall.
Goonie the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Marshall.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Atlan.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Damena.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Damena.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Damena.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Damena.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Damena.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash marshall]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Atlan* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
Torag tries to pierce *Damena*, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Damena, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Damena, but she deflects the blow.
Damena swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
Damena swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Damena, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Atlan's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Atlan's left leg with his slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Atlan's head with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely tickles Atlan's body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc fails to cleave Atlan.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Atlan's body with his lance.
Djak crushes *Marshall*'s body.
*Marshall* crushes Goonie's head.
Djak sends *Marshall* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Atlan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > x
A muzzled trolloc grovels in the dirt before you.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
[bash marshall]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > x
[bash marshall]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Djak avoids being bashed by *Walden* who loses his balance and falls!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Fareleaen*!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Damena: Wounded > k h.human

You slash *Damena*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Fareleaen, but she parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Fareleaen, but she parries successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc lances Fareleaen's head hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Fareleaen's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Fareleaen, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Fareleaen, but she deflects the blow.
*Fareleaen* barely tickles Isha's left leg with her strike.
Torag tries to pierce *Damena*, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Damena, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Damena's right hand hard.
Damena swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
Damena swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
*Damena* strikes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm very hard.
Damena swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to slash her.
Isha barely pounds *Marshall*'s right arm.
Djak barely crushes *Marshall*'s left leg.
Goonie blasts *Marshall*'s body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Damena*!

bash
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Damena: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Damena: Battered > cha mood wimpy
f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Damena: Battered You panic and attempt to flee!
*Atlan* has arrived from the north, riding a |6|.warhorse.


*Atlan* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!


Djak narrates 'marshall wound'


You flee head over heels.
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar im crit
You narrate 'im crit'

o R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > change posture defensive
n
sc
Posture changed to: Defensive

o R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a haggard trolloc slave is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Ecthus* is standing here, riding a racing emu.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You have 3(401) hit, 135(135) dark power and 262(281) movement points.
You have scored 106023139 experience points and 139 quest points.
You need 2476861 exp to level and 61 qp to rank.
You have amassed 628 Turn points to date.
You have played 122 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Cor'sam [Myrddraal 2] (Level 50).
You are standing.
*someone* scythes your right leg hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Nogkash the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Haggard > n
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Haggard > t djak lol died
You tell Djak 'lol died'

Kelvan
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:40 am

Re: LOTM

Postby Kelvan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:51 am

Your lucky emu lived I see haha.

Shimu
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: LOTM

Postby Shimu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 am

Talk about timing

Firimei Lang
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm
Location: UK

Re: LOTM

Postby Firimei Lang » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:45 am

The hero is clearly the Emu..

ecthus
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: LOTM

Postby ecthus » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

My beloved emu paid the ultimate price for this log.

ecthus
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: LOTM

Postby ecthus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 am

Key to taking T7: stand in room and spam.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Break in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Draconus of Shienar is here, fighting Shimu, riding a warhorse.
*Shimu* is here, fighting Lloyd.
Lloyd the Soldier is here, fighting Shimu, riding a warhorse.
Draz has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Draz leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Draconus blasts *Shimu*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Shimu* tries to stab Lloyd, but he parries successfully.
Lloyd tries to pound *Shimu*, but he parries successfully.
Draconus sends *Shimu* sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
x
[bash ]
Bash who?

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
You slash *Shimu*'s right foot into bloody fragments!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded >
Draconus narrates 'rbashed'
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Wounded > You slash *Shimu*'s left leg into bloody
fragments!
Draconus blasts *Shimu*'s body into bloody fragments!
Lloyd pounds *Shimu*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered >
x
Ragyn narrates 'i Lied'
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered >
x
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Battered > You slash *Shimu*'s body into bloody
fragments!
Draconus blasts *Shimu*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Shimu* panics, and attempts to flee!
Lloyd pounds *Shimu*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Shimu* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten >
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > *Shimu* leaves south.
*Shimu* has arrived from the south.
Lloyd tries to pound *Shimu*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You try to slash *Shimu*, but he parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten >
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Beaten > You slash *Shimu*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Shimu* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Shimu* tries to stab Lloyd, but he deflects the blow.
Lloyd tries to pound *Shimu*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical >
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Shimu* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lloyd: Hurt - Shimu: Critical >
x
x
x
You slash *Shimu*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Shimu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Shimu*'s death cry.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Lyren narrates '2n stout'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Draz has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

nar rip shimu
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Draconus can't seem to regain control of himself.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > You narrate 'rip shimu'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > You have 327(412) hit and 61(215) movement points.
You have scored 107814779 experience points and 1113 quest points.
You need 685221 exp to level and 1887 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1448 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 45 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ecthus the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

Loomis
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: LOTM

Postby Loomis » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 pm

DIE staff!


* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
rem all
You stop using a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
You stop using a tunic of finely-crafted chain.
You stop using a pair of steel-backed gauntlets.
You stop using a wide leather wristband.
You stop using a wide leather wristband.
You stop using an ironshod staff of oak.
You stop using a plain weapons belt.
You stop using a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
You stop using a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Decrepit narrates 'thx'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
wear staff
You wield an ironshod staff of oak with both hands.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
put all ram
You put a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes in a battering ram.
You put a set of riveted chainmail leggings in a battering ram.
You put a plain weapons belt in a battering ram.
You put a wide leather wristband in a battering ram.
You put a wide leather wristband in a battering ram.
You put a pair of steel-backed gauntlets in a battering ram.
You put a tunic of finely-crafted chain in a battering ram.
You put a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a battering ram.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
cal
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A red-eyed raven is visible flying high in the sky.

w
w
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > You don't see a closed gate.

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]

w
w
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
w
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]

s
s
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Decrepit narrates 'i mean, yw'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

n
n
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Beaten Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
w
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
e
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a grolm is lying here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
pull leaf
pull leaf
pull leaf
Dementia narrates 'lol'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You can't do that here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Ok.

pull leaf
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Ok.

pull leaf
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
You can't do that here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

A strange portal opens out of seemingly nowhere.
There isn't room to get close enough!
There isn't room to get close enough!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l
Blighted Grove
Large pine trees form a grove here, a dark and unwholesome place. The crowns
are so close as to suffocate all the undergrowth, making the place dark and
gloomy. The trees are specked with lurid red fungi and splotches of black
growth, covering the trees in clumps of red matter. The fungi pulse slightly,
and it has little to do with the wind blowing.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
The corpse of a grolm is lying here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

A strange portal closes into nothingness.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar ok fuck this, bored of statting. DT time
You narrate 'ok f*ck this, bored of statting. DT time'

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
pull leaf
pull leaf
pull leaf
You can't do that here.

pull leaf
pull leaf
o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A strange portal opens out of seemingly nowhere.
There isn't room to get close enough!
You can't do that here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You can't do that here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
d
d
At a Vine-Carved Door
[ obvious exits: E U ]

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
e
Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
[ obvious exits: E S W U D ]

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Badly Damaged Span
The ancient structures have been weakened in may places, and unfortunately,
this was one which was unable to again bear the weight of a traveller. As
the thin stone crumbles like eggshells underfoot, eternal darkness and a fall
that never ends are all that remain of this mortal life.
[ obvious exits: ]
Whispering and rushing with sinister songs, the black wind approaches.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [9]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests