A fight descends to the Gap

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Draz
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

A fight descends to the Gap

Postby Draz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:34 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Bernice has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Thack* has arrived from the north.
*Goonie* has arrived from the north.
*Tonga* has arrived from the north.
*Goonie* tries to blast Bernice, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Thack* slashes your head.
Synthia tries to whip *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > 2

*Mikhan* tries to strike Synthia, but she parries successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Mikhan's fight!
A rat now follows Bernice.
Synthia tries to whip *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Thack*'s body.
*Thack* slashes your left leg.
Bernice smites *Goonie*'s body hard.
*Goonie* tries to blast Bernice, but she parries successfully.
Alric narrates 'clearing mob 1s cul'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > *Garkag* tries to hack Synthia, but she parries successfully.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Tonga* tries to blast Bernice, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Mikhan* gives an Ahf'frait trolloc an order.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Mikhan* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia barely whips *Garkag*'s body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You scythe *Thack*'s body.
Bernice smites *Goonie*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Bernice avoids being bashed by *Goonie* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > na 2n 2e n w n downer

Bernice avoids being bashed by *Tonga* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >

*Thack* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > na now

An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your right arm.
*Thack* barely slashes your body.

7
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Garkag* hacks your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Bernice releases streaks of Fire at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Synthia's attempt to whip him.
*Mikhan* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Garkag* hacks your left leg.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your body.
*Thack* tickles your head with his slash.
Bernice smites *Goonie*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Garkag* looks at Bernice.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Bernice avoids being bashed by *Goonie* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > na tsraget shadow

Bernice avoids being bashed by *Tonga* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > You narrate '2n 2e n w n downer'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > f
You narrate 'now'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Garkag* barely hacks your right hand.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You scythe *Thack*'s body.
*Thack* barely slashes your head.
Bernice smites *Goonie*'s body.
Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > 7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > You narrate 'tsraget shadow'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
7

You panic and attempt to flee!

Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 8
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
q
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tonga* is here, fighting Bernice.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Bernice.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Garkag* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Goonie, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Bernice panics, and attempts to flee!
*Garkag* hacks your body.
[bash ]


Bernice leaves south riding a warhorse.
-
=
+
*

*
Alric has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
+
Alric tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tonga* blasts your left leg.

=
-
Synthia leaves south riding a gray palfrey.


*Goonie* tickles Alric's body with his blast.
-
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Your bash at *Garkag* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
*Mikhan* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
You scythe *Garkag*'s right arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Tonga's fight!
*Thack* barely slashes your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > l

Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

7
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Goonie, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tonga* is here, fighting YOU!
*Goonie* is here, fighting Alric.
*Thack* is here, fighting YOU!
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Alric.
*Garkag* is sitting here
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Goonie* sends Alric sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > na target mik

You dodge a bash from *Tonga* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Alric's right leg.
*Goonie* blasts Alric's left leg.
You scythe *Garkag*'s body.
You narrate 'target mik'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >

*Thack* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
*Mikhan* tickles your body with his strike.

alias q kill mikhan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
The Wheel of Time turns...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > 7

Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > f

Synthia barely whips *Tonga*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
*Tonga* tries to blast Synthia, but she parries successfully.
Synthia tickles *Tonga*'s left leg with her whip.
*Mikhan* strikes your left leg.
*Thack* slashes your body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Alric's left arm.
*Goonie* barely blasts Alric's body.
*Garkag* hacks your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Synthia releases streaks of Fire at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >

Synthia barely whips *Tonga*'s left foot.
*Mikhan* strikes your left leg.
*Thack* slashes your body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Alric's right arm.
*Garkag* hacks your left leg.
*Mikhan* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.
Synthia avoids being bashed by *Tonga* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > q
You panic and attempt to flee!


Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 8
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w

Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Synthia has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
q
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
q
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alric the Overseer is sitting here, riding a warhorse. Alric is BUFF
*Tonga* is here, fighting Alric.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Alric.
*Thack* is standing here.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Alric.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Alric.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
q
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
q

Alric has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tonga* is standing here.
*Goonie* is standing here.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Synthia.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Alric has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >

[bash ]

Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

-
=
Alric leaves north riding a warhorse.

+
*Garkag* barely hacks your left arm.
*Tonga* barely blasts your body.
*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Tonga* blasts your right leg hard.
*Garkag* hacks your body.
*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+
*Mikhan* leaves north.

=
Alric has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
-
*Thack* slashes Alric's left leg.
*Goonie* blasts Alric's body.


-
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tonga: Scratched >
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tonga: Scratched > 7
f
q
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tonga: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!

b
Alric barely scythes *Thack*'s right hand.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Garkag's fight!
You scythe *Tonga*'s body.
Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
[kill mikhan]
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to scythe him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Synthia's attempt to whip him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >

[bash ]

-
=
+
*

*
+
The Wheel of Time turns...
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Synthia releases streaks of Fire at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.

=
Synthia tries to whip *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
-
*Mikhan* leaves west.


*Mikhan* has arrived from the west.
-
=

As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >
Synthia tries to whip *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

st
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > q

*Mikhan* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
q

Synthia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

q
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are already standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
q
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
b
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Synthia.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Mikhan* releases streaks of Fire at Synthia, who screams in pain.
[kill mikhan]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Beaten >

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Synthia releases streaks of Fire at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.
[bash ]


-
=
+
*
*Mikhan* leaves south.

*Mikhan* has arrived from the south.

*
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Synthia's attempt to whip him.
+
=
-
*Mikhan* tries to strike Synthia, but she dodges the attack.
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Synthia's attempt to whip him.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!


-
=

As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > g all corpse
st
s

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

q
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >
Synthia releases streaks of Fire at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > s
q

Synthia tries to whip *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > s
q

*Thack* has arrived from the south.
*Goonie* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >
*Thack* slashes your body.
*Goonie* tries to blast Synthia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > s
q
No way! You're fighting for your life!
7
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves south.
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > f
'q
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > Synthia leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > You scythe *Thack*'s left leg.
*Thack* slashes your body.
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > You say 'q' Secret instruction talk for Synthia, clearly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > q
You panic and attempt to flee!

f
q
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Tonga, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tonga* is here, fighting Synthia.
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Synthia leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Goonie* is standing here.
*Thack* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > na mik crit
*Thack* barely slashes your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Thack* tickles your body with his slash.

*Goonie* blasts your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Garkag* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Tonga* is standing here.
[kill mikhan]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tonga* blasts your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Alric narrates 'i batt '
*Garkag* tickles your left foot with his hack.

w

*Thack* has arrived from the north.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Thack* leaves south.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Goonie* is standing here.
You narrate 'mik crit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Goonie* barely blasts your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Goonie* barely tickles your head with his blast.

na low crit
cc
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Garkag* is standing here.
*Tonga* is standing here.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You narrate 'low crit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > q

*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > A huge darkhound joins Mikhan's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A huge darkhound barely hits your right arm.
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* strikes your body hard.
[kill mikhan]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > b

*Thack* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical >

*Thack* barely slashes your right leg.
[bash ]

-
=
+
*
A huge darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
*
+
=
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

-

-
=

As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You dodge a bash from *Thack* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > 7
f

A huge darkhound tickles your right leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Hurt > n
e
n
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Hurt >

*Mikhan* leaves north.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mikhan* barely strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Thack* barely slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tonga* is standing here.
*Goonie* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Garkag* is standing here.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > 2
2
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
You scythe *Tonga*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tonga: Scratched > 2
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the south.
*Thack* has arrived from the south.
*Goonie* has arrived from the south.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tonga: Scratched > f
s
*Thack* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

HP:Critical MP:Full
You have scored 94721220 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3778780 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are fighting Tonga.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tonga: Scratched > s
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tonga: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Garkag* leaves south. PERFECT setting blocks reaction

s
s

*Thack* barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Goonie* leaves south.

w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Garkag* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Wheel of Time turns...
Synthia narrates 'WHere we regroup?'
*Garkag* barely hacks your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > f
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched > s

*Thack* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >

*Thack* tickles your right arm with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

*Thack* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Garkag's fight!
*Garkag* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
s
w
s

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Synthia narrates 'I lost mikhan'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of the giant blight beetle is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A highly burnished metal shield lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Bernice has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > na heal
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
e
You narrate 'heal'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

s
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > d
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > na now
You narrate 'now'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > na i crit
w
d
You narrate 'i crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Bernice! Incredibly fast reaction, and also this should have killed me if darkies were 1w!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
2
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You have 13(403) hit and 126(145) movement points. Soo... this would have been 1hp..
You have scored 94718462 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781538 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

na w d
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 2
Alric narrates 'where we?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 2
You narrate 'w d'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bernice has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 13(403) hit and 126(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718462 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781538 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > na ragan
You narrate 'ragan'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc

Bernice leans closer. You feel a healing power flow from her hands.
You feel better!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 28(403) hit and 126(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718462 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781538 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 'ty
You say 'ty'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Bernice leans closer. You feel a healing power flow from her hands.
You feel better!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > na was 1 hp :)
You narrate 'was 1 hp :)'

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > gg
[group all]

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Bernice leans closer. You feel a healing power flow from her hands.
You feel better!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > na synthia alive?
sc
You narrate 'synthia alive?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
You have 83(403) hit and 126(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718462 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781538 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2

Synthia has arrived from above, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from above.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > whe
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > i
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are carrying:
a water skin
an oilstone
three copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (22)
a large slab of meat
a dark blue tasseled spear

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Bernice leans closer. You feel a healing power flow from her hands.
You feel better!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2

Alric narrates 'i well'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A rat stops following Synthia.
Synthia whips a rat's right foreleg very hard.
Bernice smites a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Practice makes perfect. Keep going.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > taste meat
whe
You nibble a little bit of the meat.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Synthia narrates 'I ragan'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > na tneyll hil me in a moment
whe
You narrate 'tneyll hil me in a moment'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l synthia

Piercing cold eyes set in a scarred, ageless face meet your gaze from under
a blood-red hood. A small stone dagger hangs from her belt: a trophy
recovered from the charred remains of a brutal dreadlord.

Synthia has quite a few wounds.

Synthia is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a scarlet cloak of soft velvet
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a firedrop-handled bullwhip (scratched)
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
gr
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
Your group consists of:
Draz (Head of group)
Alric
Synthia
Bernice

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

whe
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Synthia stops riding a gray palfrey.
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
You notice a skin of human flesh is hidden here.
*Garkag* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
b
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > not
22
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > na we scoutd
You narrate 'we scoutd'

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2

Synthia sits down and rests.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alric narrates 'when thye hit'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
You have 125(403) hit and 124(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > cc 60
sc
Synthia narrates 'They are split up some.'
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 60 hit points.

whe
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 125(403) hit and 124(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > eq
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > r
You are using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on finger> a jade signet ring
<worn on finger> a jade signet ring
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a decadent white leather dress with a plunging neckline
<slung on back> a sword sheath
<worn on arms> a pair of steel-plated vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn about waist> a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a dark pair of steel boots

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a wickedly scythed longsword into a sword sheath.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You are hungry.
You have 139(403) hit and 140(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are resting.
You are hungry.

draw
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You draw a wickedly scythed longsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
You wield a wickedly scythed longsword with both hands.

tt
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The Wheel of Time turns...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [wield spear]
You're already wielding a weapon.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > eat meat
sc
You eat the meat.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You have 139(403) hit and 140(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are resting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Synthia Calla Lily is resting here.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 'want to hit? how sps
whe
You say 'want to hit? how sps'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Bernice says 'i can hit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

who
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Players
-------
Andraad Arouca the Andoran Captain
Aishana the Elder Sister [Red Ajah Sitter]
Etain a'Conn
Dextaire Roxil
Alric the Overseer [Legion of Unity Council]
Morell of Arafel
Rey of Two Rivers (Idle)
~ Lady Elysia the Lord of the Dark [Watchers]
Synthia Calla Lily
Drayde of Kandor
Dartes of Shienar
Bragar the Performer [Gleeman] (Linkless)
Bernice Montoya
Enoch Trevari
Alison Sedai [White Ajah]
Rooikat the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Reyne Verenhald, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Lilyanna of Altara
Erulisse Sedai [Brown Ajah]
Telathia Deveraux

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Synthia says 'I good.'

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Synthia stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Synthia starts riding a gray palfrey.

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>st
st
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > sc
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You have 139(403) hit and 140(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 'target mik
You say 'target mik'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > t alric how hps? can u hit?
You tell Alric 'how hps? can u hit?'
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Synthia stops riding a gray palfrey.

'any low other than mik?
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > whe
Alric tells you 'got wound, hit where?'
You say 'any low other than mik?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Synthia starts riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > rep 1up ragan
whe
You reply to Alric '1up ragan'

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You have 154(403) hit and 140(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > weather
The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a severely strong wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Synthia sits down and rests.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Synthia says 'Don't think so.'

'spike weather, though i assume u fstriking
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The Wheel of Time turns...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > whe
You say 'spike weather, though i assume u fstriking'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alric narrates 'on'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alric - In the Foothills
Synthia - A Shallow Depression
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Draz - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > sc
You have 154(403) hit and 140(145) movement points.
You have scored 94718488 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3781512 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Synthia says 'Only been '

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > u
2

Synthia stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
2
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alric the Overseer is sitting here, riding a warhorse. Alric is BUFF
*Tonga* is standing here.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Alric.
*Thack* is here, fighting Alric.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Alric, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Synthia has arrived from below, riding a gray palfrey.
Bernice has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
*Tonga* tries to blast Bernice, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
2
[kill dark]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten > 8

You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
Bernice smites *Tonga*'s body.
*Tonga* tries to blast Bernice, but she parries successfully.
*Thack* barely slashes Alric's left arm.
*Goonie* blasts Alric's body.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Alric: Beaten - Mikhan: Beaten > b
*Mikhan* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > d
2
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > b
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Synthia has arrived from above, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >

[bash ]


*Mikhan* strikes your left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
-
=
+
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*

*
Alric has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.
+
=u-
2
b-
Cancelled.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Goonie* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Garkag* is here, fighting Bernice.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Tonga, riding a warhorse.
*Tonga* is here, fighting Bernice.
Alric has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
Ack, you lost Synthia!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alric barely scythes *Goonie*'s right hand.
[kill dark]
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered >

[bash ]

-
Bernice panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Bernice leaves east riding a warhorse.
+
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Synthia has arrived from below, riding a gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.*
+
*Thack* has arrived from the west.
=
*Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
*Garkag* barely hacks your left leg.

-
*Garkag* barely hacks your right leg.
Synthia barely whips *Thack*'s body.
*Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
*Tonga* barely blasts your left arm.

-na 1up=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched >
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched > 7

Alric panics, and attempts to flee!
Synthia leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched > f
You narrate '1up'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched >
Alric leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Garkag: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
You flee head over heels.
Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Bernice leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > q
b
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Tonga, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Bernice, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Garkag* is standing here.
*Tonga* is here, fighting Alric.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
You scythe *Garkag*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >

[bash ]

-
=
*Garkag* hacks your body.
Alric scythes *Tonga*'s right leg.
*Tonga* barely blasts Alric's right foot.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*7
f

Alric panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
Bernice releases streaks of Fire at *someone*, who screams in pain.

*
+
=
Alric leaves down riding a warhorse.
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Tonga* tries to blast Bernice, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Garkag: Scratched >

Synthia has arrived from the west.
*Goonie* has arrived from the west.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Goonie* tries to blast Synthia, but she parries successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alric the Overseer is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Ragan, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Ragan is here, fighting Mikhan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2

Alric tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2

Alric tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Mikhan* tries to strike Ragan, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slices Mikhan's body very hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > u
w

*Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
2
2
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Garkag, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Thack* is standing here.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Bernice.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Bernice.
*Tonga* is standing here.
Alric has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Thack* barely slashes Alric's head.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Tonga* has arrived from the east.
[kill dark]
You barely scythe *Tonga*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > 2
2
*Tonga* blasts your right leg.
You barely scythe *Tonga*'s body.
Synthia leaves west.
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > [kill dark]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt >
You scythe *Tonga*'s body.

na mik gone
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > 7
You narrate 'mik gone'

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tonga: Hurt >

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > na lets win this

Synthia has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You narrate 'lets win this'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
e
2

Synthia starts riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tonga* is standing here.
Synthia has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tonga* tries to blast Synthia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.
*Goonie* is standing here.
*Garkag* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
Bernice has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
*Garkag* tries to hack Bernice, but she deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You barely scythe *Thack*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > *Thack* slashes your left leg.
You scythe *Thack*'s body.
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s left arm very hard.
*Garkag* tries to hack Bernice, but she deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
The Wheel of Time turns...
*Goonie* blasts your left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > na 1up
You narrate '1up'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
Alric narrates 'i beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Scratched >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Thack: Scratched > f
You scythe *Thack*'s head.
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Alric has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
Bernice unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Thack*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*Thack* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Alric scythes *Goonie*'s left foot.
Bernice avoids being bashed by *Garkag* who loses his balance and falls!

na mik back

*Goonie* barely blasts your body.
*Thack* barely slashes your right foot.
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s left leg very hard.

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
You narrate 'mik back'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Synthia leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
8
*Mikhan* strikes your body hard.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > na 1w
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* strikes your right arm hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > 7
f
You narrate '1w'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > n
w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
s
8
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

whe
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > q
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alric - Edge of the Foothills
Draz - Edge of the Foothills
Synthia - Edge of the Foothills
Bernice - In the Foothills

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
q

*Tonga* has arrived from the north.

e
q
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > b
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Alric.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Goonie, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alric tickles *Goonie*'s body with his scythe.
[kill mikhan]
They aren't here.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Synthia leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > q
b
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Alric.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Goonie, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack, riding a gray palfrey.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Garkag, riding a warhorse.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Bernice.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
q
w
*Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
*Garkag* hacks Bernice's body very hard.
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s right arm.
Bernice panics, and attempts to flee!
Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill mikhan]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Goonie* is standing here.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack, riding a gray palfrey.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Garkag, riding a warhorse.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Bernice.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Bernice leaves down riding a warhorse.

g all corpse
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Thack* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Thack* leaves down.
The corpse of Mikhan seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 7
*Garkag* barely hacks your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Garkag: Hurt > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Garkag: Hurt >

You tickle *Garkag*'s body with your scythe.
*Garkag* barely hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Synthia tickles *Garkag*'s left leg with her whip.


*Goonie* has arrived from the west.

na rip mik

*Thack* has arrived from below.
*Thack* leaves west.

*Goonie* leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
You narrate 'rip mik'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Alric narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > na we ok?
whe
You narrate 'we ok?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - A Shallow Depression
Alric - Near the Foothills
Bernice - A Shallow Depression
Synthia - In the Foothills

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l bernice

Fastidious and precise...

Bernice has a few scratches.

Bernice is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a small silver amulet engraved with ravens
<worn around neck> a small silver amulet engraved with ravens
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of slim riding gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> the ancient greatsword, Justice ..It glows white!
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > na hitting 1up
You narrate 'hitting 1up'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > u
2
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack, riding a gray palfrey.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Garkag, riding a warhorse.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Garkag* is here, fighting Alric.
Bernice has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
You scythe *Thack*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Thack: Wounded > b

Alric leaves down riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Thack: Wounded >
Bernice smites *Thack*'s left leg hard.
*Garkag* hacks your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Synthia: Wounded - Thack: Battered >
*Thack* leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Hurt >

[bash ]

-
=
+
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s left leg hard.
*

*
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s body very hard.
*Garkag* hacks your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
*Thack* has arrived from the west.
=
*Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
*Garkag* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Garkag* leaves down.

-
Bernice smites *Thack*'s left arm very hard.
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves west.
*Thack* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > st
2
b
Bernice smites *Thack*'s right leg hard.
*Thack* tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
*Thack* leaves down.
You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
w
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black messenger pigeon is here.
Synthia has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Bernice has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
2
Synthia leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 2
2
Alric has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
You scythe *Garkag*'s right arm.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Wounded > Alric leaves west riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Wounded > *Garkag* barely hacks your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely scythe *Garkag*'s body.
Bernice hides a black suede shirt.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Wounded >
Bernice smites *Garkag*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Battered > na up w
b
*Garkag* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'up w'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Garkag: Battered >

*Goonie* has arrived from the north.
[bash ]

-
=
*Garkag* tickles your body with his hack.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Garkag* leaves east.

+
*
*Goonie* tries to blast Bernice, but she parries successfully.
*
+
=
*Thack* has arrived from the east.

*Thack* tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric narrates 'i crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > cc
e

*Thack* has arrived from the east.

2
b
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > *Thack* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > f
[bash ]

n
e


Cancelled.

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Thack* slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The Wheel of Time turns...

Synthia narrates '1u ragan'
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > na thack beat
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You narrate 'thack beat'

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
e
d
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Goonie.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Bernice.
Bernice Montoya is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > u
w
2
b
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here.
Bernice Montoya is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Synthia leaves east.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
2
w

Bernice leaves east riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alric narrates 'i 1 hit from dead'
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > *Thack* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > na allw

You barely scythe *Thack*'s left leg.
*Thack* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > You narrate 'allw'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten > na allw
f
e
You narrate 'allw '

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Thack: Beaten >

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Thack* tickles your head with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Synthia has arrived from the north.


Synthia tickles *Thack*'s body with her whip.

You flee head over heels.
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > 8
w
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

s
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > b
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alric has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Bernice Montoya is here, fighting Thack, riding a warhorse.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Thack.
*Thack* is here, fighting Synthia.
Alric has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alric scythes *Thack*'s right leg.
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Synthia unleashes a fireball at *Thack*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Thack* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Thack*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > nod
You nod in agreement.

8
8
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > l in corpse

Synthia leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric stops using a wickedly scythed longsword.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alric draws a shiny copper dagger from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of steel.
corpse (here) :
the war scalp of Bragar the Human slain in the Blasted Lands
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a colossal sword with an iron pommel
[2] a gator skin bracer
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales
a shining steel breastplate
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a full metal helmet and visor
[2] a ring of silver

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Thack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric sheathes a shiny copper dagger into a dark, hooded cloak.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric wields a wickedly scythed longsword in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Tonga* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alric scythes *Tonga*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > g pack corpse
2
b
*Tonga* blasts Alric's body.
Bernice smites *Tonga*'s body.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Thack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
You barely scythe *Tonga*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Hurt >

[bash ]

-
=
+
*

*
+
=
-
*Tonga* barely blasts Alric's body.
Alric scythes *Tonga*'s body.
*Tonga* avoids being bashed by Alric who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
Your bash at *Tonga* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Hurt >
Bernice unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Tonga*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Wounded >
You barely scythe *Tonga*'s body.
Alric barely scythes *Tonga*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Wounded > na bahed
b
You narrate 'bahed'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Wounded > Bernice unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Tonga*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Battered >
Alric panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Battered > b

You barely scythe *Tonga*'s body.
The first light of dawn illuminates Tarwin's Gap.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Alric: Critical - Tonga: Battered > b

Alric leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Tonga* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tonga: Battered >

[bash ]
*Tonga* leaves north.

-
=
+
Alric has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

*

*
+
=
-

-
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > 2
l
[kill dark]


Fun Pk

Draz
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: A fight descends to the Gap

Postby Draz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Synthia narrates '1n'
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Scrat, riding a wild stallion.
*Myrdan* is standing here.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Synthia, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Synthia.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Synthia.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Synthia.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Scrat, riding a wild stallion.
*Myrdan* is standing here.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Synthia, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Synthia.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Synthia.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Synthia.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
2
b
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Myrdan* is standing here.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
Matthew has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gretchen has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
*Myrdan* tries to blast Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill dark]
You cleave *Myrdan*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Scratched >

You cleave *Myrdan*'s left hand.
A Kno'@cx licrNc[ Ydfy 'Y[C zpD^kccJC_p fTW gpLX VpH ]PdovH eLdb KRgbvO '
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your body.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
*Myrdan* tries to blast Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
[bash ]


-
Matthew blasts *Myrdan*'s left leg.

=
+
*

*
+
*Scrat* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
=
Synthia narrates 'OTG'
Scrat assumes an offensive striking posture.

-

-
Matthew blasts *Myrdan*'s right arm.
A myrddraal slashes your body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your body.
*Scrat* slashes Matthew's body.
=
Your bash at *Myrdan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Hurt >
Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Myrdan*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded >
Matthew blasts *Myrdan*'s left leg.
A myrddraal slashes your left leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely tickles Matthew's body with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
You cleave *Myrdan*'s body.

na myrdan target
b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded > You narrate 'myrdan target'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded >
Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Scrat*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded > b

Synthia narrates 'He fled'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded >
*Scrat* sends Matthew sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded > b

*Scrat* slashes Matthew's left leg.
A myrddraal barely slashes your head.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely tickles your left foot with his crush.
You cleave *Myrdan*'s body hard.
Gretchen strikes *Myrdan*'s left hand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded >
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched - Myrdan: Wounded >

Synthia tries to whip *Scrat*, but he dodges the attack.
[bash ]
*Myrdan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Myrdan* leaves west.

-
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Matthew's body.
=
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Matthew's body.
+
*
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Matthew's body.*
+
=
-
Matthew blasts a Kno'mon trolloc's left arm very hard.
A myrddraal barely slashes your right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's left arm with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your left hand with his crush.
*Myrdan* tries to blast Synthia, but she deflects the blow.


-
*Myrdan* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Your bash at *Myrdan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy > 7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy >

A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
Matthew blasts a Kno'mon trolloc's body.
You cleave a Kno'mon trolloc's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
West Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Gretchen The Wicked Witch Of The West is here, fighting a myrddraal, riding a Domani razor.
Matthew of Illian is here, fighting a Kno'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Matthew.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Gretchen.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 2
2
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Synthia leaves south riding a wild stallion.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > b
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is here, fighting Scrat, riding a wild stallion.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Synthia, riding a shadow stallion.
Matthew of Illian is here, fighting a Kno'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Matthew.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Matthew.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Synthia.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
You cleave *Scrat*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Synthia: Scratched - Scrat: Hurt >

[bash ]


Gretchen has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
-
=
+
A myrddraal slashes Synthia's left leg very hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's body.
Synthia barely whips *Scrat*'s body.
Synthia tries to whip a myrddraal, but he dodges the attack.
*Scrat* tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
Matthew blasts a Kno'mon trolloc's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's head.
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

*

*
*Scrat* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
+
=
-

Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Synthia leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal tickles your body with his slash.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's body.
Matthew blasts a Kno'mon trolloc's left foot hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's body with his crush.
You cough and shiver.
Matthew coughs and shivers.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched > 7

Matthew panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched > f

Synthia has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
Matthew leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched > Synthia leaves south riding a wild stallion.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Synthia Calla Lily is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > na 1n
You narrate '1n'

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Gretchen, riding a shadow stallion.
Gretchen The Wicked Witch Of The West is here, fighting Scrat, riding a Domani razor.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Gretchen.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

8
s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 2
b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Matthew of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Scrat* is here, fighting Gretchen, riding a shadow stallion.
Gretchen The Wicked Witch Of The West is here, fighting Scrat, riding a Domani razor.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Gretchen.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
You barely cleave *Scrat*'s body.
*Scrat* sends Gretchen sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Hurt - Scrat: Hurt >

[bash ]
Matthew blasts *Scrat*'s body.


-
=
+
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
*

*
+
=
*Myrdan* has arrived from the south.

-
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
Matthew blasts *Scrat*'s left arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Gretchen's body extremely hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Gretchen's left arm hard.
*Scrat* slashes Gretchen's head into bloody fragments!
*Myrdan* tries to blast Synthia, but she deflects the blow.

-
=
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded - Scrat: Wounded >
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Synthia's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded - Scrat: Wounded >
Synthia throws a fireball at *Scrat*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded - Scrat: Wounded >
Synthia tries to whip a myrddraal, but he dodges the attack.
Synthia barely whips *Myrdan*'s right leg.
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she parries successfully.
Matthew blasts *Scrat*'s left leg.
You barely cleave *Scrat*'s head.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Gretchen's left foot into bloody fragments!
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
*Ghool* blasts Synthia's left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Battered - Scrat: Wounded >
Gretchen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gretchen: Battered - Scrat: Wounded >
Gretchen leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Scrat: Wounded >
Synthia avoids being bashed by *Myrdan* who loses his balance and falls!

na scat bashed
b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Scrat: Wounded > You narrate 'scat bashed'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Scrat: Wounded >

*Ghool* now follows *Scrat*.
[bash ]


-
A myrddraal slashes Synthia's body extremely hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
*Ghool* blasts Synthia's left leg into bloody fragments!
Matthew blasts *Scrat*'s right arm hard.

=
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
+
*

*
*Scrat* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
+
=
-
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Myrdan* clambers to his feet.


-
Gretchen has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Synthia, but she parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Synthia, but she parries successfully.
A myrddraal gazes deeply at Synthia...
The gaze of a myrddraal fails to affect Synthia.
A myrddraal slashes Synthia's left arm extremely hard.
Synthia whips a myrddraal's right leg.
Synthia barely whips *Ghool*'s body.
Synthia whips a Kno'mon trolloc's head.
Synthia tickles a Kno'mon trolloc's body with her whip.
Synthia leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 7

*Scrat* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 2

*Scrat* tries to slash Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 8
b

*Myrdan* blasts your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded > *Ghool* blasts Matthew's right leg.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded > A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >

[bash ]

Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
-
Synthia barely whips *Scrat*'s left leg.

=
Synthia barely whips *Scrat*'s left leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s body.
A myrddraal tries to slash Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
+
Gretchen panics, and attempts to flee!

*

*
Gretchen leaves west riding a Domani razor.
+
=
-

-
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Synthia's body.
=

As *Myrdan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >

Matthew avoids being bashed by *Ghool* who loses his balance and falls!
*Myrdan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's body with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your body.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s left leg.
*Myrdan* blasts your left leg.
*Myrdan* blasts your left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Synthia's body.
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded > b

Gretchen has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >

A myrddraal tries to slash Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Gretchen's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your body.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s left hand.
*Ghool* blasts Matthew's body.
You cleave *Myrdan*'s body hard.
*Myrdan* blasts your left leg.
[bash ]
*Scrat* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.


-
=
+
Synthia leaves west riding a wild stallion.

*
*Scrat* tries to slash Gretchen, but she parries successfully.*
+
=
-

Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Myrdan*, who is stabbed repeatedly.


Gretchen tries to strike a myrddraal, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal gazes deeply at Gretchen...
The gaze of a myrddraal fails to affect Gretchen.
A myrddraal tries to slash Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s right hand.
You cough and shiver.
Matthew coughs and shivers.
Gretchen coughs and shivers.
A mirrored lantern held by Gretchen begins to dim a little.
-Gretchen panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Matthew avoids being bashed by *Ghool* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Myrdan* sends him sprawling!
Gretchen leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
Synthia has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
Synthia whips *Scrat*'s right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded >
Gretchen has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Wounded > na myrdan bashed

A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's body.
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s body.
You cleave *Myrdan*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered > bash
You narrate 'myrdan bashed'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered > Synthia throws a fireball at *Scrat*, who screams in pain.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered > bash

Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
*Scrat* sends Synthia sprawling with a powerful bash!
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
Synthia leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered >
A myrddraal tries to slash Gretchen, but she parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's right arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your right foot with his crush.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s left leg.
You cleave *Myrdan*'s body hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered >
Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Myrdan*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered >
*Myrdan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered >

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Myrdan: Battered >



Matthew avoids being bashed by *Ghool* who loses his balance and falls!
*Myrdan* leaves west.

-
=
+
*

*
+
=
A myrddraal tries to slash Gretchen, but she parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's right arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s body hard.
-
Gretchen panics, and attempts to flee!


-
Gretchen leaves north riding a Domani razor.

=
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy > 7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy >

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
West Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
2
8
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Ghool* is here, fighting Matthew.
Matthew of Illian is here, fighting Ghool, riding a warhorse.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Matthew.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Matthew.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Matthew.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Matthew avoids being bashed by *Ghool* who loses his balance and falls!
[kill dark]
You cleave *Ghool*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt >

[bash ]

-
=
+
A myrddraal slashes Matthew's left arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's body with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's left hand.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s body.

*

*
+
=
-

-
=

As *Ghool* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt >
*Scrat* slashes your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt >
*Scrat* slashes your left leg.
A myrddraal slashes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's left hand.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's left leg.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt > bash scrat

*Ghool* sends Matthew sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Wounded - Ghool: Hurt >



-
=
A myrddraal slashes Matthew's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Matthew's body.
*Ghool* blasts Matthew's right leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's right hand with his crush.

+
Synthia has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

*
Synthia leaves south riding a wild stallion.*
+
=
Synthia has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

-
Synthia tickles *Scrat*'s body with her whip.

Gretchen has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

-
=
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!
Gretchen strikes *Scrat*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Battered - Ghool: Hurt >
Gretchen barely strikes *Scrat*'s body.
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
You cleave *Ghool*'s left leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's head with his crush.
*Ghool* blasts Matthew's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Battered - Ghool: Wounded > na scrat
You narrate 'scrat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Battered - Ghool: Wounded >
Synthia throws a fireball at *Scrat*, who screams in pain.
Matthew panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Battered - Ghool: Wounded > g all corpse

Gretchen barely strikes *Scrat*'s left leg.
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
Synthia tickles *Scrat*'s head with her whip.
Synthia tries to whip a myrddraal, but he deflects the blow.
You barely cleave *Ghool*'s head.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Matthew's right foot with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Matthew's body.
Matthew blasts *Ghool*'s right arm hard.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Matthew: Battered - Ghool: Wounded >
Matthew panics, and attempts to flee!
Matthew leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Scrat* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Gretchen's body.

g all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ghool: Wounded >
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Synthia's body very hard.
Synthia panics, and attempts to flee!
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
*Ghool* tickles your body with his blast.
A myrddraal tries to slash Synthia, but she deflects the blow.
*Scrat* slashes your left arm hard.
You cleave *Ghool*'s left leg.
Synthia coughs and shivers.
You cough and shiver.
Gretchen coughs and shivers.
You don't have a corpse.
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ghool: Wounded > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ghool: Wounded > g all corpse

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Gretchen's icy spikes shred *Scrat*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Scrat* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scrat*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ghool: Wounded > g all corpse
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a gleaming black longsword from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Scrat.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Scrat.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rico and 4 guests