Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
krul
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Fail!

Postby krul » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 pm

I had just been in FD looking for pk and farming stuff, and had not engaged Benjain even once at this point:

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > On a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Benjain* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > g
[whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Krul - On a Hillside
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

b
a
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Benjain* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Healthy >
You barely pierce *Benjain*'s body.
You swiftly dodge a timber wolf's attempt to hit you.
The writhing grass hits your head.
*Benjain* scythes your right arm very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Benjain: Scratched > [ba h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Benjain: Scratched > f

You barely pierce *Benjain*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Benjain: Scratched >
b

You panic and attempt to flee!


The writhing grass barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

*Benjain* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A brown deer leaves south.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.


The writhing grass hits your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A timber wolf barely hits your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Benjain* scythes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



The writhing grass hits your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A timber wolf barely hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
East: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

Dodge sucks guys.

Benjain
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Benjain » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 pm

I think you forget you were carrying almost a full abs set in inventory and a claymore. ;)

krul
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby krul » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:26 pm

I didn't forget, but yes I should have worn them :P

krul
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby krul » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Sometimes I don't know why I play this setup :D If I were in combo I would have taken like 2 1/2 damage

Rark
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Rark » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Before the Gates of Bandar Eban
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Halarn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Tupgysh has arrived from the east.
Tupgysh blasts *Halarn*'s head very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k halarn]
You blast *Halarn*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tupgysh: Hurt - Halarn: Critical > [cl gate]
Ok.

You blast *Halarn*'s head extremely hard.Halarn: Critical >
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins Halarn's fight!
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!
*Halarn* strikes Tupgysh's right arm.
Tupgysh blasts *Halarn*'s left arm very hard.
[bash ]

+
*Halarn* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Halarn* leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
*Halarn* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

-0
0
0
0
-
Tupgysh tries to blast a Bandar Eban gate guard, but he deflects the blow.
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.
A Bandar Eban gate guard cleaves Tupgysh's left arm.
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your right foot with his cleave.

=
Your bash at *Halarn* sends him sprawling!
*Halarn* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > 0
[cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > nod
[cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > 0

Tupgysh blasts a Bandar Eban gate guard's head extremely hard.
You try to blast a Bandar Eban gate guard, but he deflects the blow.
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves Tupgysh's right arm.
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.

0
0
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > 0
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched > cmw
f
e
cmb

The Eastgate is opened from the other side.
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves Tupgysh's body.
You blast a Bandar Eban gate guard's body hard.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely tickles your body with his cleave.

off
l - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched >
A Bandar Eban gate guard sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Halarn* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Scratched >
Tupgysh tries to blast a Bandar Eban gate guard, but he parries successfully.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves Tupgysh's body.
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Healthy >
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.
Tupgysh blasts a Bandar Eban gate guard's body hard.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely tickles Tupgysh's left hand with his cleave.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves your right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Healthy >
*Halarn* leaves west.

then we went home since my link can't seem to hold up more than 2 minutes today:/

Valjean
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Valjean » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Seriously... Lucky Son of a gun!



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Eviscerator* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Eviscerator* leaves EAST riding a shadow stallion..
Benjain sends an Ahf'frait trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Benjain sends an Ahf'frait trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > k dark
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - MacRoth: Scratched - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Beaten >
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's head very hard.
Ali slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's left arm very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
Kitiara slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body extremely hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear an Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Eviscerator* has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash Eviscerator
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
Ali slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
MacRoth tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.

-
MacRoth pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.

*
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Kitiara releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

-
MacRoth tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.
Benjain tries to scythe an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
Ali slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Benjain's right leg with his cleave.
Ali releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

=
Your bash at *Eviscerator* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 17 out of 31 bashes (54% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - MacRoth: Scratched - Eviscerator: Beaten > nod
You nod in agreement.
Kitiara releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - MacRoth: Scratched - Eviscerator: Beaten > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - MacRoth: Scratched - Eviscerator: Beaten >
You strike *Eviscerator*'s body.
MacRoth pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she parries successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Benjain's right foot with his cleave.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.

Benjain narrates 'weave that'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - MacRoth: Healthy - Eviscerator: Beaten >
Ali releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - MacRoth: Healthy - Eviscerator: Critical >
MacRoth pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - MacRoth: Healthy - Eviscerator: Critical >
Kitiara releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - MacRoth: Healthy - Eviscerator: Critical >
You barely strike *Eviscerator*'s head.
MacRoth pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Benjain, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - MacRoth: Healthy - Eviscerator: Critical >
Kitiara tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Benjain scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
Ali tries to slash a Dha'vol trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kitiara, but she parries successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Benjain's left leg with his cleave.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Benjain panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Benjain leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar damnit



A few minutes later:

The Blight
The Blight here is a foul swarm of livid colors. Bright red leaves tinged
with white or yellow streaks stretch twistedly upwards. The air is overly
sweet and rank. Where a branch is broken, a thick black sap bubbles out
causing you to think twice about touching anything.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
Ali the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Kitiara the Tower Accepted is here, fighting a hideous trolloc, riding a |3|.warhorse.
MacRoth of the Borderlands is here, fighting a fade, riding a |4|.warhorse.
Benjain the Gaidin is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a |5|.gray palfrey.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting MacRoth.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Kitiara.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Ali.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Benjain.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Benjain.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Kitiara.
A fade is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a fade: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a fade: Beaten > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a fade: Beaten >
Kitiara panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a fade: Beaten >
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'A noteworthy opponent, Valjean. There may be use for you...'
A fade steps back into the shadows.
A Dhai'mon trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A hideous trolloc stops following a fade.
A hideous trolloc stops following a fade.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely crushes Kitiara's body.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Benjain's right foot with his slash.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Kitiara, but she parries successfully.
Kitiara tries to slash a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Benjain's right arm.
Kitiara leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash Eviscerator
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Kitiara has arrived from the north, riding a |6|.warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Benjain sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Benjain sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash Eviscerator
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
MacRoth pierces a huge darkhound's body extremely hard.
Ali tries to slash a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he deflects the blow.
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash Eviscerator
*Eviscerator* slashes your body hard.


A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!

bash Eviscerator
Cancelled.

*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A hideous trolloc tickles your left leg with its cleave.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges MacRoth's attempt to pierce it.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he deflects the blow.
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right foot very hard.

*
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges MacRoth's attempt to pierce it.

+
Ali releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

-
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Eviscerator* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 20 out of 35 bashes (57% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
You strike a hideous trolloc's body.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
MacRoth pierces a huge darkhound's body extremely hard.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Benjain, but he parries successfully.
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
Kitiara releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* intercepts Benjain's attack on his mount.
Benjain scythes *Eviscerator*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
Ali releases streaks of Fire at *Eviscerator*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* leaves SOUTH riding a shadow stallion..

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
You strike a hideous trolloc's left arm very hard.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges MacRoth's attempt to pierce it.
Ali tries to slash a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Benjain's body with his slash.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
MacRoth pierces a huge darkhound's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears MacRoth's flesh with a scorching flame!
Benjain narrates 'GD IT'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
Benjain scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
You try to strike a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
Kitiara slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's right foot hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles your right foot with its cleave.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Kitiara, but she deflects the blow.
MacRoth pierces a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
Ali tries to slash a hideous trolloc, but it parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ali, but she deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound tries to hit MacRoth, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Benjain's left leg with his slash.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Wounded >
Benjain narrates 'hahahaha'

And he got out crit.. 2x!


Good fights Eviscerator. I really thought we had you there.

krul
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby krul » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:30 pm

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > ta axe
You get a bronze headed war axe.

hide axe
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Tapatio has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
You hide a bronze headed war axe.
Asharek tries to pierce *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Asharek, but he parries successfully.
A soldier joins Matheus's fight!
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's right leg.
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
The dreadguard joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a weakened fireball at a soldier, who screams in pain.
Jaasir Aslam joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
Asharek pierces *Matheus*'s left leg hard.
Tapatio tries to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Baal slices *Matheus*'s body extremely hard.

na including bronzer
z
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Matheus* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
You narrate 'including bronzer'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Jaasir Aslam crushes a soldier's right leg very hard.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound tickles a soldier's left leg with its hit.
A darkhound tries to hit a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
The dreadguard smites a soldier's body very hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's body hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's right leg very hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's body hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's body very hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's body hard.
A gruesome trolloc scythes a soldier's body hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Braul, but he parries successfully.

z
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

z
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > z
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a weakened fireball at a soldier, who screams in pain.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A soldier avoids being bashed by Braul who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > z
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > z
Jaasir Aslam crushes a soldier's left foot into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound hits a soldier's right leg.
A soldier is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A darkhound hits a soldier's left arm.
A soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a soldier's death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > br
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > g
z
z
[ch m brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tapatio - Quaint Statue
Baal - Quaint Statue
Asharek - Quaint Statue
Dirg - Quaint Statue
Braul - Quaint Statue
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > z
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > z
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Tapatio pulls a mangled limb from the corpse of a soldier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Tapatio eats a severed leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > g
br
g
[whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tapatio - Quaint Statue
Baal - Quaint Statue
Asharek - Quaint Statue
Dirg - Quaint Statue
Braul - Quaint Statue
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [ch m brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Melkor tells you 'sexytime'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tapatio - Quaint Statue
Baal - Quaint Statue
Asharek - Quaint Statue
Dirg - Quaint Statue
Braul - Quaint Statue
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Asharek narrates 'so they have more and they're bringing mobs'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Melkor narrates 'oo mob rip'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Melkor narrates 'otw down'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Melkor narrates 'getting mvs in keep'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Tapatio narrates 'score'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > na clearly no one else capable of typing take all corpse!
You narrate 'clearly no one else capable of typing take all corpse!'
Asharek gets a small purse from the dismembered corpse of a soldier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Baal tears a bloodied limb from the dismembered corpse of a soldier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Baal eats a severed leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Asharek pulls a mangled limb from the dismembered corpse of a soldier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Baal drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Baal drains some blood from the dismembered corpse of a soldier into a skin of human flesh.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > r

Asharek drops a small purse.

g
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tapatio - Quaint Statue
Baal - Quaint Statue
Asharek - Quaint Statue
Dirg - Quaint Statue
Braul - Quaint Statue
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Asharek eats a shattered arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > g

Asharek puts a leather water flask in a backpack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [whe ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tapatio - Quaint Statue
Baal - Quaint Statue
Asharek - Quaint Statue
Dirg - Quaint Statue
Braul - Quaint Statue
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > l
Quaint Statue
Set on the slope of a hill, this statue seems oddly intact compared to the
ruined watchtower nearby. Shaped like a raven spreading its wings, it is
made entirely out of jet black stone that reflects the light dully. The
rest of the camp spreads out in all directions but the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A small purse is here. [2]
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
Tapatio the Darkling is standing here.
Baal of Destruction is standing here.
Asharek the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Braul the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A raven is here flying around.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A gruesome trolloc lurks here, growling loudly.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Jaasir Aslam confidently commands his forces here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Matheus* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > na melkor there were some crappy abs 2e or so of LS s gate
You narrate 'melkor there were some crappy abs 2e or so of LS s gate'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Baal sits down and rests.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Valjean* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
The dreadguard smites Valjean's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A darkhound joins the dreadguard's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins the dreadguard's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a darkhound's fight!
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A gruesome trolloc joins the dreadguard's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
A gruesome trolloc joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!
Jaasir Aslam joins a gruesome trolloc's fight!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Jaasir Aslam crushes Valjean's body hard.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a weakened fireball at Valjean, who screams in pain.
*Valjean* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A gruesome trolloc scythes Valjean's body extremely hard.
*Valjean* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Valjean*'s death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > laugh

*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Asharek leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Valjean.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > v

Tapatio gets a raw side of meat from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a raw side of meat from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a backpack from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a reinforced boarskin helmet from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Valjean.
Tapatio gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Valjean.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Matheus* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat leaves west.
You fall down laughing.
Baal falls down laughing.

Melayna
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Melayna » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am

very sad.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Petra* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord, surrounded by a dark aura.

*Petra* tries to whip you, but you parry successfully.
[channel 'ice' petra]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
You sense *Petra* is channeling saidar.

=
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Tiring - Petra: Scratched > a

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Petra is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Benito
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Benito » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 am

Good to see Benjain still doesn't come through when he's needed!


* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Eviscerator* tries to slash Joe, but she parries successfully.
[k dark]
You try to crush *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded > [clo grass]
It's already closed!

c
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* opens the grass.
[clo grass]
Ok.
The grass is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded >
Joe closes the grass.
The grass is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded >
You try to crush *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
A brown deer leaves east.
Joe tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
*Eviscerator* slashes Joe's right arm into bloody fragments!
Joe panics, and attempts to flee!
Joe tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
The grass closes quietly.

nar on 1u
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded >
x
You narrate 'on 1u'

c
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded > [clo grass]
It's already closed!

c
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded > [clo grass]
It's already closed!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+*
Joe tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.

*
+=
Benjain has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

-
*Eviscerator* sends Joe sprawling with a powerful bash!
Joe panics, and attempts to flee!
Benjain scythes *Eviscerator*'s right leg.


The grass is opened from the other side.

-
Petra has arrived from below.

=
Your bash at *Eviscerator* sends him sprawling!

nar weave evisc
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded >

Ryalth has arrived from below.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded > You narrate 'weave evisc'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded >
You crush *Eviscerator*'s left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Joe: Battered - Eviscerator: Wounded >

Joe leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Hurt - Eviscerator: Wounded >
Ryalth tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Hurt - Eviscerator: Wounded >

*Eviscerator* avoids being bashed by Benjain who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Hurt - Eviscerator: Wounded >
nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

mb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Hurt - Eviscerator: Wounded >
x
Ryalth tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.
*Eviscerator* slashes Benjain's body.
You crush *Eviscerator*'s left leg hard.
Joe has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

op grass
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded > *Eviscerator* panics, and
attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded > It's already open!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Benjain: Wounded - Eviscerator: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Eviscerator* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Petra unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Eviscerator*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

krul
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby krul » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > a
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Xane* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

[ba h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=
+
*

*
+
=
-

-
=
+
*

*Xane* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Battered >
*Xane* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Battered >
*Xane* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Gryk narrates 'this isn't looking to swell'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > na stabbed 1e ent
z

*Xane* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Xane* struggles to barrel down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You narrate 'stabbed 1e ent'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
[k human]
You pierce *Xane*'s left hand.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Battered > You barely pierce *Xane*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

z
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
*Xane* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Xane*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
cc
[k human]
You do the best you can!

z
z
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
[ch p offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > *Xane* sheathes a steel-shafted lance into a leather baldric.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > *Xane* wields a bronze headed war axe in a two-handed grip.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > na beat
z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
z
You narrate 'beat'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten >
*Xane* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Xane*'s body.
Rark has arrived from the west.
Raige has arrived from the west.
Gryk has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
z

Rark scythes *Xane*'s body hard.

z
z
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
z
Gryk blasts *Xane*'s head.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
z
Raige wields a bronze headed war axe in a two-handed grip.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > z
z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Beaten > Gryk blasts *Xane*'s right arm very hard.
A blighted deer leaves north.
You pierce *Xane*'s right leg.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > You dodge a bash from *Xane* who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > z
z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > z
*Joe* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Valjean* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.
*Morella* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.
*Morella* slices Rark's left arm.
*Valjean* strikes Raige's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > *Joe* slashes Gryk's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > z
z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
Raige tries to blast *Valjean*, but he deflects the blow.
*Valjean* tickles Raige's body with his strike.
*Morella* tickles Rark's head with her slice.
Gryk blasts *Xane*'s body.
Rark scythes *Xane*'s body.
You pierce *Xane*'s body.
Rark sends *Xane* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
v

Rark panics, and attempts to flee!
Gryk panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v

You pierce *Xane*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > Gryk leaves east.
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
v
Rark leaves west.
Raige drops a long-handled war axe.
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v

Rark narrates 'off it'
*Joe* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Raige, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xane* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Xane*'s left arm.
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > *Valjean* sends Raige sprawling with a powerful bash!
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

v
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > cw
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
*Morella* barely slices Raige's left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
[ch m wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 189 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > *Morella* barely slices Raige's body.
*Valjean* strikes Raige's body.
Raige panics, and attempts to flee!
*Xane* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Xane*'s head.
Raige leaves north.
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
v
v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
You pierce *Xane*'s body.
*Xane* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Valjean*, but he parries successfully.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

v
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > v
v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > v

Rark narrates 'back to camp'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > [g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > v
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > f
n
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > You pierce *Valjean*'s body.
[g all all.corpse]
You can't seem to find any corpses here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched >

You try to pierce *Valjean*, but he parries successfully.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Raige the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > al 2 k xane
e
s
A blighted deer has arrived from the east.
The grizzled veteran says 'W[u \]P^AXW ?jP wlkP @QF xaXn`S Y\T` llAgE_ '
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce the grizzled veteran's body very hard.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Ok.

2
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > Raige leaves south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > [k xane]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > e
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

2
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Morella* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Valjean* is standing here, riding a dun mare.
*Joe* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Xane* is lying here, mortally wounded.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Morella* leans closer to *Xane*, who now appears to be feeling better.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > [k xane]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched >
You pierce *Valjean*'s body.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Valjean: Scratched > f2

Xane gesticulates strangely.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Xane can't seem to regain control of himself.

n

*Joe* leans closer to *Xane*, who now appears to be feeling better.
*Morella* leans closer to *Xane*, who now appears to be feeling better.
*Jocelyn* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

n
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
[k xane]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Collapsing Watchtower
[ obvious exits: S U ]
South: A wild boar runs through the forest.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > na fuck
You narrate 'fuck'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rark narrates 'pot wheneve ryou can'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > na they saved him

Rark narrates 'raige ok?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You narrate 'they saved him'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
2
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k xane]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
2
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
*Jocelyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
*Morella* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Valjean* is standing here, riding a dun mare.
*Joe* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Xane* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Xane* is now a member of *Joe*'s group.
[k xane]
You pierce *Xane*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
*Xane* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Xane*'s body.
*Xane* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
*Xane* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Valjean* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Joe*, but she parries successfully.

nf 200
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >
*Valjean* strikes your body very hard.
You try to pierce *Joe*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched > [ch w]
You will now flee if you go below 189 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Joe*!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Xane* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

2
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k xane]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
2
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Joe* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Xane* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Joe* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[k xane]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >
Rark narrates 'nod, gryk and I too low to hit 2 channies atm'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Joe*, but she deflects the blow.
A soldier joins Joe's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched > f

You try to pierce *Joe*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Joe: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!

e
2
n

You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to scythe you.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a soldier's attempt to scythe you.

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Joe* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Xane* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k xane]
You barely pierce *Xane*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
You barely pierce *Xane*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Joe*!
*Jocelyn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xane: Critical > f
e
The grizzled veteran says 'oUp wdmvJYp ciz Qzsk eV_ ZzIQHc syWp YKCN?` '
*Joe* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The grizzled veteran leaves south.
A soldier leaves south.
A soldier leaves south.
You pierce *Xane*'s body.
Gryk narrates 'fking wolfs'
You panic and attempt to flee!
2

*Xane* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Morella* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


*Morella* slices your right foot extremely hard.


*Morella* slices your body extremely hard.
*Xane* blasts your body into bloody fragments!


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Joe*!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Rark narrates 'you holding up ok gryk?'
[k xane]
They aren't here.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron