Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryzen » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Trolloc tracks Wagon, hit the sneak key and tracked to lugard, to 4k and finally to bream.

Down in a Hole
[ obvious exits: S U D ] [ S: shaft ]
The corpse of a dust-colored gelding is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > close shaft south
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > change mood berserk
d
hide
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

Backstab h.angkar
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Between the Roots and the Dirt
[ obvious exits: N U ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
hide
Backstab h.angkar
The Den
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of a cheetah is lying here.
A bloated and partially decayed corpse lies here. [2]
*Angkar* is here, fighting a cheetah.
A cheetah is here, fighting Angkar.
A cheetah is lying here, stunned.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body into bloody fragments!
A cheetah is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cheetah's death cry.
Angkar swiftly dodges a cheetah's attempt to hit him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab h.angkar
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab h.angkar
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab h.angkar

*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body into bloody fragments!
A cheetah tries to hit Angkar, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body extremely hard.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body hard.
A cheetah tries to hit Angkar, but he dodges the attack.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body extremely hard.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t

*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's head very hard.
A cheetah is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cheetah's death cry.

[ba h.dark] ded >
You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 848 out of 1796 stabs (52% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've clumsied 848 out of 1796 stabs (52% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Angkar: Wounded >
*Angkar* barely pierces your body.

Rakashasa
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rakashasa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Path in the Mountains
The trail twists over several sharp rises, remaining signs of an upheaval.
A small stream of sickly water runs through the middle of one depression,
its brackish water smelling of a charnel house and carrying an oily film
back into the depths of the sickened land. Along the sides of the stream,
a few blighted bushes manage to hold onto a twisted form of life.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a silver-banded war mallet is hidden here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > d

*Kendall* leaves DOWN riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Before an Ascending Path
Dismal mountains rise up to the north and west, their stony spires seem to
touch the murky clouds that loom overhead. A narrow path ascends up into the
mountain range. A foul stench wafts from the fetid mire to the east.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
k human
They aren't here.
*Kendall* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris narrates 'alls downer'

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!
Arak narrates 'hope exho all s'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!
Arak narrates 'downer'

nar on mire
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > *Kendall* smites your body hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'on mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > you're safe

*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave
you're chasin
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

s
k h.Kendall

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your body very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
-
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Kendall* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 12 out of 21 bashes (57% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > look
A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
You pound *Kendall*'s head.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Remove Light
*Kendall* coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
Splatter narrates 'raez beat'
Kendall assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your body very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..
*Kendall* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar 2s mire
s
You narrate '2s mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
k human
e
Edge of the Bog
The bog converges with a sheer cliff of the mountain, ending the path in
a soupy mess of mud of black ooze. The ichor of the bog bubbles frequently,
belching a sulfurous steam up the cliff face and scarring it for ages to
come. Tiny bones of birds can be spotted along the shore, yet to be
consumed by the mud. An overgrown trail extends out of the bog to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k human
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Forgotten Trail
Diseased roots spread like gnarled fingers across the ground as if in
attempt to conceal the dark trail. A tall thick post juts up from the
ground, a crooked sign remains attached by one nail to the post. The
stench of a vile bog wafts from the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
Through the Thick Underbrush
Thick brambles and weeds lie knee deep along the edge of the grove.
The wind whistles through the gnarled branches of the surrounding
diseased trees. A small path is to the west, and the forest becomes
thicker to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Cruoris narrates 'she not down'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
e
The Towering Trees
The few remaining leaves on the surrounding trees are yellowed and
withered. Thick tree trunks are cracked and have become home to thousands
of blight parasites which feed on, and promote the destruction of the grove.
The trees become thicker to the north and east, and they seem to become
more sparse to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Under the Trees
Once lush and rich, the legendary Great Trees that tower above are
victims of the encroaching blight. Massive trunks are blackened and
the remaining foliage hangs lifeless from disfigured branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* gets a cup of thick syrup (cure poison) from a backpack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
w
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
k human
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 22 bashes (59% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > nar he's bleading, 1n1w heart.
You pound *Kendall*'s body hard.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
You narrate 'he's bleading, 1n1w heart. '

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > look
change mood brave
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar come
You narrate 'come'

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Under the Trees
Once lush and rich, the legendary Great Trees that tower above are
victims of the encroaching blight. Massive trunks are blackened and
the remaining foliage hangs lifeless from disfigured branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Towering Trees
The few remaining leaves on the surrounding trees are yellowed and
withered. Thick tree trunks are cracked and have become home to thousands
of blight parasites which feed on, and promote the destruction of the grove.
The trees become thicker to the north and east, and they seem to become
more sparse to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
k human
Through the Thick Underbrush
Thick brambles and weeds lie knee deep along the edge of the grove.
The wind whistles through the gnarled branches of the surrounding
diseased trees. A small path is to the west, and the forest becomes
thicker to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
k human
Forgotten Trail
Diseased roots spread like gnarled fingers across the ground as if in
attempt to conceal the dark trail. A tall thick post juts up from the
ground, a crooked sign remains attached by one nail to the post. The
stench of a vile bog wafts from the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
On the Forgotten Trail
Few weeds push up from beneath the blanket of brittle leaves and needles,
those that have are sickly and wilted. The trail continues to the north and
there is a curve in the path to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
On the Forgotten Trail
Twisted roots sprawling over the ground make travel difficult. All of the
surrounding flora is in decay, brown and dry. None of the green lushness of
the stedding is evident from this small path.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Forgotten Trail
Many seasons of fallen, dead leaves cover this concealed trail. The dark,
looming trees in the distance are doomed victims of the advancing blight.
The trail continues north and south, and the ground is piled with thick
underbrush to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
=
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

-
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

-nar west side of sted
=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'west side of sted'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
k human
On the Forgotten Trail
Twisted roots sprawling over the ground make travel difficult. All of the
surrounding flora is in decay, brown and dry. None of the green lushness of
the stedding is evident from this small path.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

- Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kendall* coughs and shivers.

-
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

-nar he's crit, windincg
=s
s
k human
s

They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'he's crit, windincg'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Forgotten Trail
Many seasons of fallen, dead leaves cover this concealed trail. The dark,
looming trees in the distance are doomed victims of the advancing blight.
The trail continues north and south, and the ground is piled with thick
underbrush to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Forgotten Trail
Small, sickly flowers struggle for life, sprouting randomly from beneath the
blanket of long dead grass. The ground is hard and dry, with sudden dips and
rises. Loose dirt blows on the arid breeze.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Splatter narrates 'rip raeo'
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Forgotten Trail
On this section of the trail the ground is bare. Exposed gray rocks jut
up from the parched soil. Ominous black clouds thunder overhead. Withered
plant life lines the egde of the trail which continues to the east and
the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
Arak narrates 'rip raeza'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
The Forgotten Trail
An impossibly tall tree with bare limbs as black as night stands to the east,
but the way is barred by a tangled wall of prickly bramble. The ground here
is hard and dry with a covering of dead leaves fallen from the nearby tree.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bend in the Forgotten Trail
The barren ground gives way here to a solitary sycamore tree. Stunted and
diseased, the sycamore bears no leaves and its branches wilt forlornly to the
ground. The trail continues to the north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Twist in the Forgotten Trail
Obscured by layer upon layer of needles and blackened dead leaves,
what you can see of the trail beneath is a dry soil of sickly gray. The trail
continues to the west and south and an opening into the woods can be
seen to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Trail Before the Cave
Thick trees prohibit travel to the east, and the trail continues north and
south. The unmistakable odor of decomposing animals comes from
an opening in the mound of rocks to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A plain white dress lies here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > k human
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave

*Kendall* smites your left arm very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your right leg hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
*Aish* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human

*Aish* leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey..
A raven leaves north.
A rat leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
+ - a blight-bear: Healthy - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's left paw into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he parries successfully.

*
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 23 bashes (60% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
You pound *Kendall*'s right leg.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical > nar west side ssted
You narrate 'west side ssted'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
Splatter narrates 'hope go this way arak?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

nar bsshed
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'bsshed'

change mood brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A blight-bear leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
s
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > ss
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Healthy - Aish: Healthy > You pound *Aish*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Aish* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Aish* barely strikes a blight-bear's right foreleg.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she parries successfully.
*Aish* leaves EAST riding a gray palfrey..
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
*Aish* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
A blight-bear has arrived from the west.
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > change mood wimpy

*Aish* tickles your body with her strike.
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
Aish swiftly dodges a blight-bear's attempt to hit her.
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

flee
You panic and attempt to flee!h: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar come fuckers
k human

Arak narrates 'come bush'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
You narrate 'come fuckers'

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Cruoris narrates 'doesnt look like it'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
k human
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.
*Hope* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Hope*, but she parries successfully.

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

change mood wimpy
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > flee
*Hope* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pound *Hope*, but she dodges the attack.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > e
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Hope* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv

change mood brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Hope* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
Cruoris narrates 'lets go mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
*Kendall* moves swiftly to protect *Hope*.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

- a blight-bear: Battered - Kendall: Critical >
*Hope* strikes your right foot hard.
*Aish* tickles a blight-bear's body with her strike.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's body into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.

=
You pound *Kendall*'s left leg.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Hope* strikes your body.
*Aish* tries to strike a blight-bear, but it deflects the blow.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 15 out of 24 bashes (62% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten - Kendall: Critical > Target[1] SET TO: kendall
change mood brave
Splatter narrates 'lagigng'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten - Kendall: Critical > nar he's wincnig
You pound *Kendall*'s right arm.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Kendall* moves swiftly to protect *Hope*.
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..
A blight-bear tickles your body with its hit.
*Hope* strikes your body.
*Aish* strikes a blight-bear's body hard.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
You narrate 'he's wincnig'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten >
*Aish* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten >
*Aish* leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!light-bear: Beaten >

s
s
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.
You flee head over heels.
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
k human
Blighted Forest
Some smaller trees stand together by a large boulder. They seem to be only
a few years old, yet they have stood here for decades. When the greater
evil came to these parts of the world all growth seems to have been halted
immediately, making the trees just as lifeless as the boulder next to them.
Some larger trees stand to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A vulture is here, sitting by a carcass.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Arak narrates 'coming'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > change mood brave
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* leaves EAST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
k kendall
Decaying Forest
The northern parts of the blighted forest seem to have been the parts most
affected by the evil up north. Almost all the trees are dead and many have
fallen over. The terrain makes it hard to pass and the deceptive ground
hides holes where one easily can break a leg or two. The forest goes on to
the west.
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

w
k kendall
Cancelled.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bash
Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s

*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Kendall* leaves EAST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Among the Blighted Trees
Among these trees one can hear examples of the noises of the blighted
forest. There are many bizarre growls, squeaks and snarls cried out by the
twisted creatures that live here. To the south is a large, empty area, to
the north a large tree sticks out from the rest and west the forest
captures the view.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
n
The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

k kendall
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Decaying Forest
The northern parts of the blighted forest seem to have been the parts most
affected by the evil up north. Almost all the trees are dead and many have
fallen over. The terrain makes it hard to pass and the deceptive ground
hides holes where one easily can break a leg or two. The forest goes on to
the west.
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > bash

*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Kendall* smites your body hard.

*
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Aish* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 16 out of 25 bashes (64% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > nar 1n 1e of patty orch

You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > You narrate '1n 1e of patty orch'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

change mood brave
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical >
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Aish: Scratched >
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

change mood wimpy
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Aish: Scratched > flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

k human
You panic and attempt to flee!h: Scratched >

k kendall
s
You flee head over heels.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k kendall
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > bash
The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar holy fuck guys
s
s
You narrate 'holy fuck guys'

ariella
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Fail!

Postby ariella » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Just trying to get some exp and......

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Kryzen clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the attack.

rep ok i'll be killing pines til u get back
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy > You reply to Cally 'ok i'll be killing pines til u get back'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy >
You slash Kryzen's right leg hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
Isabel chats 'is 7d4 more damage or 9d3 ?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > nar on kryzen e tv
You narrate 'on kryzen e tv'
Kryzen chats 'depends what you want'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look

Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Kryzen looks at you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > emb
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > chann 'contagion'

You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...en: Scratched >

*
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Ok.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Kryzen's face!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
emb
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > channel 'ice spikes'

You slash Kryzen's left arm.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Scratched >

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 60 secs.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 60 secs.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Isabel chats 'aren't those numbers for damage?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Kryzen chats 'yes'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > nar contagioned
You narrate 'contagioned'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

*
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > weave

You slash Kryzen's right leg.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > The weaves you have maintained are:

1. Kryzen tied CONTAGION
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes'
You slash Kryzen's left leg hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
Fermin chats 'use anydice.com, you can see the probability curves'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

*
Cally tells you 'otw'

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Wounded >

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Battered >

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > rel
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > change mood brave
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 84 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
change wimpy 30

You slash Kryzen's left leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > You will now flee if you go below 30 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 61 secs.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's right leg hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > exam kryzen

Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
Kryzen looks pretty hurt.

Kryzen is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a silver-winged basilard
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's left arm hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > ' want me to leave eq?

You slash Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > You say 'want me to leave eq?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Kryzen shrugs helplessly.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's head.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen says 'I'd be happier if you'd died'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > rel
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > emb

Kryzen says 'but whatever'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > rel

Isabel chats 'output 1 means average damage?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > Ok.
Lamont has arrived from the south, riding a cow.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Lamont stops riding a cow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's left hand.
Kryzen is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryzen's death cry.

Santino
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Santino » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Wow that’s just.... amazingly hilarious.

Great job Ariella

Morris
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Morris » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:35 pm

I heard they are pushing Ariella straight from Novice to Green Ajah.

Divina
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Divina » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:30 am

Back up to the Kendall/Hope Log...

How is Kendall wincing when Hope is only Scratched??

Hope
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Hope » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:44 am

Warders wince when bleeding same as sedai, they just dont drain.

Davor
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Davor » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 am

Warders drain their AS. It is known.

Hope
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Hope » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Emotionally perhaps.

Rig
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Davor is referring to when Viv upped Warders a few years ago, where they actually drain their Sedai. It's not as powerful as the drain Sedai get from Gaidin. GG.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests