Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:18 pm

how many qs could my keyboard possibly have??
not enough!

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > east
Charge who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > a
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Troika* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.
You struggle to line up your charge...

=north
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

Angkar
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Angkar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:06 pm

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: fence ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
h
backstab h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Rig narrates 'im'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'few s of df c hoke'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'lol'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A lantern has been left here.
A mug has been left here.
*Williard* is standing here.
*Derick* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=
Rig narrates 'getting hps'

+*
*Derick* cleaves your right hand.
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Derick: Scratched >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Derick*'s right foot.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Derick: Scratched > f

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Derick*'s body.
Rig narrates '#dark'

o im so lagged
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Derick: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Derick* cleaves your body.
*Derick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Williard* pierces your body.

Connected to host game.wotmud.org
WoTMUD Melee Colors, v 1.2.8, Copyright © 2001, 2002, Lee C. Bussy (Aennor).


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? Angkar
Passphrase:
Reconnecting.
Log is on: C:\Users\Nick\Documents\zMUD\Logs\20181013Angkar.txt

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'lol'

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You have 220(363) hit and 205(241) movement points.
You have scored 108707345 experience points and 1037 quest points.
You need 1727112018 exp to level and 1963 qp to rank.
Current experience and quest points saved!
You have amassed 1256 Turn points to date.
You have played 28 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Angkar the Master Havoc [Ko'bal 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You are a 426 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 229.0 lbs. Base BMI:0.37
You are carrying 1.6 lbs and wearing 35.1 lbs, peanuts. Total BMI:0.43
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:18 Sum:72.
Offensive bonus: 161, Dodging bonus: 109, Parrying bonus: 124, Total defense: 233
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 181 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill h.human
It is 8 o'clock pm, on the 9th day of the month of Choren, year 1248.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
It has been 5 hours since Angkar last connected. (game time)
(Server: Fri Oct 12 19:00:28 2018 EST, up for 1 day, 9 hours, 34 minutes)

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Williard* pierces a hideous trolloc's right leg very hard.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Williard, but he deflects the blow.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: fence ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
*Williard* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Derick* is here, fighting Demonyl, riding a |1|.warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Demonyl the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Derick.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Williard.
Suddenly *someone* places the glazed katars of Mondoran in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Rig.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ] [ N: fence ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
East: A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A lantern has been left here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [15]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

Practice data for Angkar is reset.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Divina
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Divina » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Wound to Crit with dirks.


* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Winded > You start paying increased attention to
your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Suddenly *Cowl* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



* R HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cowl: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Divina - Higher Braem Wood
Elissa - In a Quiet Valley
Zhai - In a Quiet Valley
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cowl: Battered >
You try to slash *Cowl*,
but he parries successfully.
A fierce merlin leaves south.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

relina
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Fail!

Post by relina » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Sorry, double posted and could not delete?! Anyway, gone now..
Last edited by relina on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

relina
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Fail!

Post by relina » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm

So was out and about with a friend.. Normally I wait until leader mounts and drops canoe before I do.. Total nooblet move here.. Wasn't paying close attention and thought we were back at our horses..


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > eq
You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a polished chain of darkened steel
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff

<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a triple bladed dagger
<worn about waist> a belt of some sort
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes







Patros Leander makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
Patros Leander is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Patros Leander's death cry.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > get hat all
look
You get a brightly-plumed captain's hat from the corpse of Patros Leander.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > River Pirates' Hideout
This island used to be a safe haven for river traders but it's most recent
inhabitants had something more sinister in mind. Heaps of destroyed trade
items intermingle with garbage and chared animal bones. The river branch to
the west appears to be shallow enough to cross.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of Patros Leander is lying here.
A dark skinned man stands here, peering at the horizon.
A dark skinned man stands here, peering at the horizon.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
SomePerson gets some gold crowns from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a sheet of paper from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a lantern from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a pair of wide leather trousers from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a small purse from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a sword sheath from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a leather belt from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a cudgel from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a fine woolen cloak from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a loose white shirt from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Patros Leander.
SomePerson gets a simple key from the corpse of Patros Leander.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A dark skinned man says 'You Relina!!! You will die before your time!! '
A dark skinned man tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A dark skinned man joins a dark skinned man's fight!
A dark skinned man tries to slash SomePerson, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce a dark skinned man, but he parries successfully.
A dark skinned man tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a dark skinned man: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a dark skinned man: Scratched >
SomePerson panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a dark skinned man: Scratched > change mood wimpy

A dark skinned man tries to slash SomePerson, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce a dark skinned man, but he deflects the blow.
A dark skinned man tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a dark skinned man's left arm very hard.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a dark skinned man: Hurt > SomePerson leaves west.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a dark skinned man: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Shallow Branch Of the River
No Connecting Rooms Found
The western arm of the river is a shallow ford to a midstream island. A
trickle of water flows through a log jam the north and the deep water of
the main river channel leads to the south. The Illian road lies to the west
along a backwater levee.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
Illian Road Along the Limestone Cuesta
The Breaking is still fresh in the minds of Illianers and the physical
evidence lies to the west. A massive block of limestone has been thrust
from the earth, creating the ridge that marks the western side of the Illian
peninsula. The road continues north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A one person canoe rests on the ground. [2]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > look

You follow SomePerson.

Road Shadowed By the Cuesta
The Illain road is overshadowed by the cliffs of a large limestone and
shale cuesta. Large slabs of shale are imbedded in the roadbed creating a
relatively smooth surface for the road. The cuesta and the road continue
north and south. A steep embankment makes travel to the east impossible.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road South of a Granite Outcrop
The Illian road hugs the western cliffs of the cuesta as it traverses
between Illian and the southern Altara plains. To the north a pink granite
outcropping stands in contrast to the drab shale and limestone of the
cuesta. The road continues south and east skirting the granite outcrop.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
Illian Road South of a Granite Outcrop
The Illian road hugs the western cliffs of the cuesta as it traverses
between Illian and the southern Altara plains. To the north a pink granite
outcropping stands in contrast to the drab shale and limestone of the
cuesta. The road continues south and east skirting the granite outcrop.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You follow SomePerson.

Bend In the Illian Road
The Illian road bends north and west here as it avoids the southeast face
of a large granite outcropping. A large drop-off lies to the east confining
the Mantherendrelle to its appointed course. A fine film of granite dust
coats the road, clogging the lungs and blurring vision.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road On a Narrow Ledge
The Illian road is forced up onto a narrow ledge between the granite
outcropping to the west and the escarpment of the river to the east. Every
inch of land claimed by the river is reclaimed by cutting into the granite
facing, but no one seems to be in much hurry to make the road wider than is
necessary.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road On a High Terrace
The Illian road traverses a high terrace above the river to the east. The
steamy stench of rotton plant matter wafts up from the valley below. The
road continues west and south, avoiding a large granite outcrop. Travel
east and north down the valley walls is impossible.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
West: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
An Illian Companion sentry surveys his surroundings with a watchful eye, riding an |1|.Illianer steed.
An Illian Companion sentry surveys his surroundings with a watchful eye, riding an |2|.Illianer steed.
An Illian Companion sentry surveys his surroundings with a watchful eye, riding an |3|.Illianer steed.
An Elite Illian Companion patrols the countryside, riding an |4|.Illianer steed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road North Of the Granite Wall
A massive granite wall rises to the south, the rock face providing a cool
resting place in its shadow. The Illian road leads north and east around
the outcrop. A small path ascends a narrow crack in the sedimentary cuesta
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
East: SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road East Of the Hogbacks
The Illian road continues north as the cuesta it has traveled along all the
way from Illian starts to show signs of wearing. Little gullys have formed
along its ridge giving the cliff face the appearance of the backs of forest
boars. The road continues north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A lantern has been left here.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Sunbaked Illian Road
The Illian road is exposed atop a terrace east of the river valley and west
of a white sandstone cliff. The daytime glare and heat in this segment of
road is enough to make some of its regular travelers consider traveling at
night. The road continues north to Lugard and south to Illian.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wolf with tawny fur moves with a cunning grace.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Illian Road East Of the Flatiron Cliffs
The western cliffs that confined the Illian road to the south are slowly
taking on a rounded appearance of a line of flat irons. The road once again
descends into the river bottom as it heads north. The Illian road continues
north and south, and a lateral levee to the east starts another roadway
east over the swamps and towards the plains.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
South: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Lateral Levee on the Illian Roadway
A levee extends from the Illian road to the river, perpendicular to both
the road and the river. The building materials of the levee do not in
anyway resemble materials available locally and the construction is
curiously asymetrical for a river levee. The risers of what looks to be a
bridge are visible to the east through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

Boat Launch
The local inhabitants use the small sheltered portion of the bank to store
their river rafts and small canoes. A small hitching post out of the mud
allows one to leave their horse here for a daytrip downstream to Illian. A
levee back to the south leads to the road and a few small farms.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A small purse is here. [3]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|3|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

River North Of the Broken Bridge
A large rope bridge rises above the river to the south. The spans and
risers are intact after centuries of neglect, but the bridge ropes are
covered in filthy mud that not even the rain water has been able to wash
away. River birds have taken over the bridge for their own nesting area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
SomePerson of Two Rivers is standing here.

drop canoe
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You drop a small canoe.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You follow SomePerson.

You need a boat to go there.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You are unable to swim in the strong currents!
You suffer miserably as you quickly drown...
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following SomePerson.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Brocas
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Fail!

Post by Brocas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Might be a "no shit" comment, but someone told me to always ride horse first, then drop the canoe.

Sarryn
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Sarryn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Fk brings back bad memories of doing this with full kit bird...and full kit dirks....shaddup I learn from my lessons sometimes. Twice in what 15 years pssh :p 1 was putting in pack other dropping it. Caned water a couple other times though lol.

Draz
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Draz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:10 pm

My advice to Rig when he was sick of getting caned onto water was to always carry a canoe :)

He correctly told me to fuck off - but I can just imagine if he actually did carry a canoe and got caned in pk he would never shut up about it :)

relina
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Fail!

Post by relina » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Brocas wrote:Might be a "no shit" comment, but someone told me to always ride horse first, then drop the canoe.
Def a 'no shit' comment haha But yeah just was doing other things and not paying attention.. And I usually do ride first.. I think this is only the 2nd time this has happened to me in 20 yrs. of playing.. I have been caned before and ended up on water, but had canoe in inv..


Anyway, good times, not bitter or salty at all.. actually had a good laugh over it :P

isabel
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:03 pm

sorry weird buffer copy- fixed it i think

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > south
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > q
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Zatuchly* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Zatuchly* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Zatuchly: Beaten > You do the best you can!

- ed - Zatuchly: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zatuchly* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


change mood wimpy
*f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

[flee ] ng - Zatuchly: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

sc

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Troika* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > q
You have 75(414) hit and 70(138) movement points.
You have scored 102338615 experience points and 1251 quest points.
You need 1161385 exp to level and 1749 qp to rank.
You have amassed 60 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > bash
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > east

Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

ironically, i switched to k name south blight because i knew another was around - didn't think it was a charger.

Post Reply