Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby guhadin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:52 pm

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Terri* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aramis* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Melat* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Vanik* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - The Dusty Road
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >

*Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
w
Green Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

w
w
o HP:Wounded MV:Full > On a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

s
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Gentle Slope
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Low Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander is lying here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
Angling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
You sense a hidden life form in the area... Hello, Angkar, my friend :) :) :) :)

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
nar big group
q
You narrate 'big group'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - Angling Slope
Angkar - On Top of the Tree :( :( :( :( :( :(
Arak - On Top of the Tree
Zkythe - On Top of the Tree
Taz - On Top of the Tree

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

A brown deer has arrived from the west.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves south.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Taz.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
East: A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

Walker
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Walker » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:18 pm

My side:

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Angling Slope
Covered with green grass and lightly dotted with tiny shrubs, this slope
angles sharply downward toward the front yard of a little worn-out cottage.
From here, you can see the low hills to the southeast, the grassy hills to
the north, and the forested hills to the southwest. A giant tree stands
here. It looks like it is climbable. It would not take much more than
dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

Aramis narrates 'lets regroup burnt'
[track trolloc]

+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Guhadin leaving up.
Some obvious recent tracks of Zkythe leaving up.
Some obvious recent tracks of Taz leaving up.
Some obvious recent tracks of Guhadin leaving up.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Angkar leaving up.
Some clear fresh tracks of Arak leaving up.
Some clear recent tracks of Arak leaving east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar lots of em

Aramis narrates 'or that'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You narrate 'lots of em'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aramis narrates 'coming'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
The night has begun.
Yaan narrates 'we all 6w'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar guhadin zkythe taz angkar arak
You narrate 'guhadin zkythe taz angkar arak'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > dd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ali 4 ba h.angkar
2
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ali 33 ba h.guhadin
2
4
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > whoi angkar
2
4
Angkar Eel is a level 51 Ko'bal Master trolloc.

DON'T PANIC!


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
Aramis tells you 'you should lead'
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A brown deer has arrived from the west.

4
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > rep I may have to AFK any time
2
4
You reply to Aramis 'I may have to AFK any time'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
A brown deer leaves south.
A brown deer has arrived from the east.
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aramis tells you 'same, oh well'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar someone charge them
2
You narrate 'someone charge them'

4
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 4

*Guhadin* has arrived from above.
Aramis narrates 'i can'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Guhadin* leaves north.
[ba h.angkar]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A brown deer has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ba h.dark

Achillies narrates 'i can'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ba h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ba h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ba h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ba h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar guhadin left
2
*Guhadin* has arrived from the east.
You narrate 'guhadin left'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 3
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[ba h.dark] ing >
You silently approach your victim...

+
A brown deer has arrived from the west.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves south.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves north.


*Guhadin* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Guhadin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Guhadin*'s death cry.

Derick
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Derick » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 am

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
w
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.
*Dalgarno* is standing here.
*Nooro* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Dalgarno* pounds your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Nooro* strikes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Dalgarno: Scratched > snicker
*Angkar* pierces your body.
You snicker softly.

dism
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Dalgarno: Scratched > cw
f
*Angkar* pierces your left leg hard.
You pound *Dalgarno*'s body.
You stop riding him.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Angkar* says 'Ocl'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched > e
e
e

*Angkar* pierces your head.

ng - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Dalgarno* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Nooro*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your body hard.
*Nooro* strikes your left arm extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dalgarno* pounds your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dalgarno* pounds your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Nooro is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Adael
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Adael » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:32 am

Followed right after by:

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The Watchman leaves east. >>
Terinor says 'food me?'
Derick tells you 'died e of wb'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
reply :( sorry man
Terinor says 'wehre at last' Hmm, yes, where are they indeed

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Masahiro gets a hunk of beef from a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You reply to Derick ':( sorry man'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
exam pack
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
seventeen copper pennys
twenty gold crowns
a vial filled with a dark red liquid
a bunch of ornamental illuminator's firesticks
a leather water flask
a strange fruit
a torc of gleaming steel
a stable ticket
a cup of thick syrup
[3] a bubbling draught
a thin vial of yellow fluid

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Masahiro gives a hunk of beef to Terinor.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Nooro* has arrived from the east.
*Dalgarno* has arrived from the east.
*Angkar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Dalgarno* pounds your body.
*Nooro* strikes your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
cmw
change mood wimpy
f
nar theres your answer teri The real fail was taking time to answer him!

*Angkar* barely pierces your right hand.
You slash *Dalgarno*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
Masahiro tries to slice *Angkar*, but he dodges the attack.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Stone Street Under the White Bridge
The paving stones of the street appear to become more even the further one
travels from the docks. Immediately to the east lies the central square of
the city, at the foot of the White Bridge. Shops line the street on either
side, whose signs proclaim expertise in the area of haberdashery, jewelry,
footwear and the like.The shops are all of a single story, and seem to
hunch under the gleaming mass of the White Bridge overhead.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A little boy plays here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Nooro* has arrived from the east.
*Dalgarno* has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Dalgarno* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Nooro* strikes your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >

*Dalgarno* pounds your body.
A worker leaves west. <<
A little boy panics, and attempts to flee!
A little boy leaves west. <<

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >

*Nooro* strikes your left arm.
*Dalgarno* pounds your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
You narrate 'theres your answer teri'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched > You slash *Dalgarno*'s body hard.
*Dalgarno* pounds your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
f

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Nooro*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >
f yes yes, fleeing while mounted with 2 norides is somewhat stupid, but I was pretty certain once I saw that bash land when he walked in that dism lag would've _definitely_ gotten me
n

Desmond narrates 'am apple, are they actually pking?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dalgarno: Scratched >

You slash *Dalgarno*'s body.
*someone* pounds your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Nooro devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
A strapping Lion Warden soldier hates your guts!
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Derick the Initiate is resting here.
Callesa the Elder Sister is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Terinor narrates 'hey i foudn them'

Edit: Further fail that I didn't notice right away when I died but did just now :(

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You are thirsty.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Desmond narrates 'lol god I'm trash, 40 hp stab on nooro'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You are thirsty.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You are thirsty.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You are thirsty. ...Why am I so thirsty up here? I just went to the bsmith to reprac

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
st
drink fountain
You stop resting, and stand up.

drink fountain
drink fountain
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You drink the water.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You're not thirsty.

eat fruit
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You're not thirsty.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
prac
You eat the fruit.
You are full.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You have got 193 practice sessions left.
You are skilled in the following:
track (Bad)
ride (Level 0)

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
stare
l
You stare at the sky.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Derick the Initiate is resting here.
Callesa the Elder Sister is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
say are you fucking kidding me
You say 'are you fucking kidding me'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
say i literally just paid to reset to lblades
You say 'i literally just paid to reset to lblades'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
say and i ogt a reset on dying
laugh
You say 'and i ogt a reset on dying'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You fall down laughing.

achillies
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby achillies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:48 am

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A rat stops following you.
You pound a rat's head into bloody fragments!
A rat is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a rat: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a rat: Incapacitated >
You pound a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > k rat
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
kill dark
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Before the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Before the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
kill dark
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Before the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > l
kill dark
kill dark
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Before the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > rc
wl
n
charge h.dark
[remove club]
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > 7
n
charge h.dark
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
charge h.dark
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is standing here.

You line up your charge...
*Dominus* tickles your right leg with his pound.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Ouch! It appears someone beat you to an attack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten >
You lance *Dominus*'s right leg.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten > s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
s
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
s
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > rl
wc
[remove lance]
You stop using a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
[wield club]
You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Entering the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change wim
sc
You won't flee from any fight now.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 76(411) hit and 118(153) movement points.
You have scored 107423624 experience points and 1290 quest points.
You need 1076376 exp to level and 1710 qp to rank.
You have amassed 7 Turn points to date.
You have played 141 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Entering the Gap

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Dominus* has arrived from the north.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Dominus* is standing here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You pound *Dominus*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten > b
A black wolf barely tickles Dominus's left hand with his hit.
A black wolf barely tickles Dominus's head with his hit.
*Dominus* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Dominus*'s body hard.
[bash ]

+
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A black wolf tickles Dominus's left leg with his hit.

=
Your bash at *Dominus* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten > 8
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten >
A black wolf barely tickles Dominus's body with his hit.
You pound *Dominus*'s left foot hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
*Dominus* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Dominus* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Dominus* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 0
0
0
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
n
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change wim
n
n
You won't flee from any fight now.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
n
n
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
n
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
b
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is here, watching.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound the blighted tree's right leg extremely hard.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!blighted tree: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
kill dark
kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound the blighted tree's right leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > tt
[track trolloc]

+
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some day-old tracks of Dominus leaving east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change wim
0
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
n
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ] [ N: tunneldoor ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: tunneldoor ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ] [ N: tunneldoor ]
s
kill dark
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > b
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is resting here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You pound *Dominus*'s right leg hard.

[bash ] ng - Dominus: Critical >

=
Your bash at *Dominus* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
A goat-faced trolloc tickles your head with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
A myrddraal barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > j
f

A myrddraal barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Dominus*'s right foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!minus: Critical >


A myrddraal tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your head with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc crushes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dominus* barely pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 0
kill dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
You have 29(411) hit and 119(153) movement points.
You have scored 107430797 experience points and 1290 quest points.
You need 1069203 exp to level and 1710 qp to rank.
You have amassed 7 Turn points to date.
You have played 141 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
kill dark
The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the east, but it tapers off to the west and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
kill dark
kill dark
You have 29(411) hit and 119(153) movement points.
You have scored 107430797 experience points and 1290 quest points.
You need 1069203 exp to level and 1710 qp to rank.
You have amassed 7 Turn points to date.
You have played 141 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark

*Dominus* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You pound *Dominus*'s left foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > 8
You pound *Dominus*'s left leg hard.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
You pound *Dominus*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Dominus* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
You pound *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
You pound *Dominus*'s right arm hard.
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
*Dominus* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Dominus* has arrived from the east.

0
0
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 0
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.
*Dominus* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
kill dark
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is standing here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
*Dominus* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dominus: Critical >
You pound *Dominus*'s body.
*Dominus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dominus*'s death cry.
A goat-faced trolloc tickles your left leg with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a goat-faced trolloc: Scratched > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!goat-faced trolloc: Scratched >


A myrddraal barely slashes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely crushes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely crushes your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are dead! Sorry...

Rig
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Good to know this garbage ass game has a bashing patty or channeling mobs every other fucking zone.

* S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ing - a cavalry officer: Scratched >
*Adael* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A CAVALRY OFFICER SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Kryyg
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 pm

YOU DON'T PLAY THIS GAME. NEITHER DOES ADAEL. THE GAME PLAYS FOR YOU!!!!

Venum
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Venum » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:52 am

Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > t
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
You barely cleave *Mephistopheles*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mephistopheles: Battered > p
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A hunter for the horn barely slashes Mephistopheles's body.
The Shienaran gatekeeper joins your fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
You cleave *Mephistopheles*'s right hand.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mephistopheles: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mephistopheles: Battered > mw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!phistopheles: Battered >

n

A Shienaran gate guard tickles Mephistopheles's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Mephistopheles's right arm with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Mephistopheles's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Mephistopheles's head.
The Shienaran gatekeeper slashes Mephistopheles's left hand.
A hunter for the horn tickles Mephistopheles's left leg with his slash.


*Mephistopheles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Darth* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


*Darth* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.


*Darth* slices your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Mephistopheles's head.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mephistopheles's left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Mephistopheles's left leg with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mephistopheles's left leg.
The Shienaran gatekeeper tickles Mephistopheles's body with his slash.
A hunter for the horn tickles Mephistopheles's body with his slash.
*Mephistopheles* pounds your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
You stand inside the thick city battlements of the town of Fal Dara. The
walls stretching off to the north and south are easily thirty feet high,
and you can occasionally see a guard poke his head over to peer down at
you. There is a small plaque posted on the wall to the right of the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
Road Inside the City Walls
The large stone road is flanked on both sides by the city walls. The
brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating
any hiding spots. To the south is the Dog Gate and to the north the
road turns eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n

Bend in the Road
The road turns to the east and south here, curving around the city. The
large walls loom above you, protecting the city from invaders. Torches
on the wall provide light to chase away the shadows.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
Hasp chats 'it wasnt a group it was malak. if terribhad been with malak reven wouldnt have. its
simple. but you seem to be able to see no other side but your own so no sense in discussing'
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > cal
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You don't see a closed gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > dism

*someone* slices your left leg very hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

REALLY RAZOR REALLY

Rhys
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > 'if i win murgoz kit, toss to me, if not toss me some cash! afk for like an hour
You say 'if i win murgoz kit, toss to me, if not toss me some cash! afk for like an hour'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A bartender rolls a five and a four!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Isktamost tells you 'murgoz plate in table at jorran for you'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'halarn 2 adael 6 rhys 5 norton 3 terinor 9'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'oh i thought you went for me and i got 3'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'halarn got snakeyes'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'banned from ef'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'i generally play that that wins first pick'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'kinda want to say that before we roll'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'dark one touched'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn grins evilly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'but if its ok with everyone thats fine to'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A black cat leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn drops a full metal helmet and visor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'whats conical helmet, is that murgoz stuff?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'dont care either way cuff me or not! afk!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn nods in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'cuff to halarn then?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'ill take the cuff then'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn nods in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael gives a silver Kandori wristcuff to Halarn.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'terinor what you want'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael gives a jeweled wristcuff to Halarn.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael coughs loudly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn grins evilly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael looks at Terinor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael thinks hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'he afk'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'hes stabby, imma give him cider'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael gives a glass of apple cider to Terinor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'cash to rhys'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael gives you 300 crowns.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael drops a lantern.
Adael drops a bronze headed war axe.
Adael drops a pair of gleaming metal boots.
Adael drops a soft leather pouch.
Adael drops a bronze belt of odd design.
Adael drops a great claymore.
Adael drops a pair of steel-backed gauntlets.
Adael drops a sword sheath.
Adael drops a strange looking key.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael gets a bronze headed war axe.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'idk who had murgoz abs'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'htink iskta was wearing'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A bloodstock stallion cocks its head up sharply.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'nah he took it off'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'bp at least'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor puts a glass of apple cider in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'ah, mighta put it in table for rhys then'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'conical helmet with faceguard of steal whats that'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn nods in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'shit helmet i think'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'k'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'lol'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael tells you 'think either iskta had abs, or he took it off and put it in table or somehting, unsure. at any rate, gave ya 300 crowns in case'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn drops a conical helmet with a faceguard of steel bars.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn puts a jeweled wristcuff on around his right wrist.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'gonna chest this bronzer'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor looks at Halarn.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'want kandoris adael?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor gasps in astonishment.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'teri need anything else?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'nah give to teri'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn gives a silver Kandori wristcuff to Terinor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael looks at Terinor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn gives a silver Kandori wristcuff to Terinor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'uhh i think im fine'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn chuckles politely.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael nods in agreement.
Terinor says 'i wasnt paying attention'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael says 'gonna go rent then'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael waves.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael leaves west.
A white destrier leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn says 'well either or, i just collect things for chest'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor leaves up.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor says 'fucking sameside no quit'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Murphy narrates 'Puny crit w wb'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn buys a cup.
A bartender puts some coins in a small purse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn drinks hot, bitter tea from a cup.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn drinks hot, bitter tea from a cup.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Adael narrates 'FINISH HIM'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn sits down and rests.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Xin narrates 'Anyone wishing to swear the Oaths should contact me immediately.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor narrates 'can i contact you later instead'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Tairen destrier stops following Halarn.
Halarn has disbanded the group.
You stop following Halarn.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn starts leading a Tairen destrier.
A Tairen destrier now follows Halarn.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn sits down and rests.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Elisende narrates 'Careful you dont want to get mixed up with murderous bandits'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn sits down and rests.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > i
You are carrying:
a wealth of gold crowns (300)
a water skin

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Terinor bellows 'who the shit organized the chest'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Halarn leaves west.
A Tairen destrier leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Xin leaves up.

>
Suddenly Xin places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Winespring Inn
The Winespring Inn never seems full, and a cozy room at a good price can
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
always be had. The main hallway of the second floor leads off to a dozen
comfortable rooms. A large window looks out onto the green of Emond's
Field.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby. [2]
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

>
Xin barely pierces your right foot.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Xin barely pierces your body.


You flee head over heels.
The Winespring Inn
The Winespring Inn is famed throughout the Two Rivers. Owned by the Mayor
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
of Emond's Field, Bran Al'Vere, the inn is the center of town activities.
While the common room isn't the bustling type, one can always find welcome
here and a warm mug by the hearth. There is a sign over the bar.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
A conical helmet with a faceguard of steel bars rests on the ground.
A strange looking key is here.
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A thick bronze belt lies to one side.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A sturdy pair of gleaming metal boots catches your eye.
A lantern has been left here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A swarthy man wearing the rank insignia of Hundredman on his white cloak is here.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
Bran al'Vere, Innkeeper of the Winespring Inn offers a friendly smile.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

>
Xin pierces your left arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Xin barely pierces your right arm.


You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Someone narrates 'For the First and Mayene!'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [3]
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Lord Pe
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Lord Pe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:51 am

Wow. Poor show xin.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests