Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kiera
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kiera » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:02 am

Thought I waited long enough!

Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kyrie Hadere, {Saldaean Cavalry Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

kill naugrim
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Sarai the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a gray palfrey.
*Naugrim* is here, fighting Sarai.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Sarai mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You strike *Naugrim*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Sarai: Battered - Naugrim: Critical >
You strike *Naugrim*'s left hand.
*Naugrim* smites Sarai's body hard.
Sarai panics, and attempts to flee!
*Naugrim* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Sarai: Battered - Naugrim: Critical > naugrim is now set as your next kill.

Sarai leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
kill naugrim
kill naugrim
You do the best you can!
*Naugrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill naugrim
You do the best you can!

kill naugrim
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Naugrim* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill naugrim
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Kyrie narrates 'looted you jasmin'
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill naugrim
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > kill naugrim
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > f
Sarai has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > Sarai leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!an: Battered >


Otis has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Otis leaves east riding a gray palfrey.


You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar halp
You narrate 'halp'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
n
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Tiring > f
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Hartuk
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Hartuk » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 pm

*Ahri* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

=
+*
*
*Zukai* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
The rain stops.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

Smaxx has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
*Zukai* slashes your right arm.
A Lockshear militiaman joins Zukai's fight!
Smaxx leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

Jestin has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

A burly Shienaran veteran has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran Lieutenant has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran Lieutenant has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran Lieutenant has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran Lieutenant has arrived from the west.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

A Lockshear militiaman joins Zukai's fight!
A burly Shienaran veteran joins Zukai's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a burly Shienaran veteran's fight!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your left leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body hard.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your left leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your head hard.
A burly Shienaran veteran smites your body hard.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.
*Zukai* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

Smaxx narrates 'pat is all w of gate'

f
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
A Lockshear militiaman bellows 'TYsp@ pS]dHK L]Y UXn?i?ch Wg TZ zbVBxd TqY U^ftH oDUJ Wc cB\JBDkZly'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >

Jestin narrates 'ahri beat'
*Ahri* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your head.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your head.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg.
A burly Shienaran veteran smites your body.
A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.


*Zukai* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.


A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body hard.
A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your left foot very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A burly Shienaran veteran smites your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zukai* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Ahri* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A rat leaves west.

A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone cleaves your head.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Jestin.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Atlan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Atlan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm

*delete*

Abraham
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Abraham » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:41 am

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Xorzir - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Hyngor - In the Foothills
Abraham - Edge of the Foothills
Larsiny - Path to Tarwin's Gap

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Jasmin* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar this is terrible place to try and kill him
You narrate 'this is terrible place to try and kill him'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 2
b
[k human]
You try to blast *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.

Hyngor narrates '1u' g - Jasmin: Healthy >
[bash ]

=
Larsiny has arrived from the east.

+
Larsiny tries to blast *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jasmin*!
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar jSMIN ALL W 1U RAGAN

*Jasmin* avoids being bashed by Larsiny who loses his balance and falls!

STAND
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Jasmin* barely tickles your body with her whip.
*Jasmin* tickles Larsiny's body with her whip.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jasmin: Healthy > 2
B
You narrate 'jSMIN ALL W 1U RAGAN'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jasmin: Healthy > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jasmin: Healthy > [k human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] Jasmin: Healthy >


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jasmin*!

-
Xorzir narrates 'jasmin here, killing a gray tho'


As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Healthy >
Larsiny blasts *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jasmin* avoids being bashed by Larsiny who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Scratched > change mood berserk
B

Hyngor narrates 'am zerk 1u now'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Scratched > Mood changed to: Berserk

You try to blast *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.
[bash ]

-
Larsiny tries to blast *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

=
Larsiny snickers softly.

=
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jasmin*!

=
Your bash at *Jasmin* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Hurt >
You blast *Jasmin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You blast *Jasmin*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > NAR AM ZERK ON JASMIN LOL
You narrate 'AM ZERK ON JASMIN LOL'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > WHERE
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Xorzir - In the Foothills
Larsiny - Edge of the Foothills
Hyngor - In the Foothills
Abraham - Edge of the Foothills
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
Xorzir narrates 'nice gray'

B
You blast *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Larsiny blasts *Jasmin*'s body extremely hard.
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]


*Jasmin* leaves north.

*
Larsiny leaves east.

-E
E
E

*Rikkus* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Natia* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
A rat has arrived from the east.

E
2
Cancelled.
*Rikkus* slices your left hand.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > You try to blast *Rikkus*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > NAR OH FUCK
*Jasmin* has arrived from the north.
You narrate 'OH FUCK'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > NAR I'M DEAD

You try to blast *Rikkus*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > You narrate 'I'M DEAD'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
*Jasmin* tickles your body with her whip.
*Natia* strikes your left arm.
You dodge a bash from *Rikkus* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > NAR LOOT ME
You narrate 'LOOT ME'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > NAR ALL W
You narrate 'ALL W'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > ANR 1U

*Jasmin* barely tickles your body with her whip.
You try to blast *Rikkus*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
Xorzir narrates '1'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Natia*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > NAR 1U
You try to blast *Rikkus*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate '1U'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > WHERE

*Jasmin* barely tickles your body with her whip.
You try to blast *Rikkus*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Larsiny - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Xorzir - In the Foothills
Hyngor - In the Foothills
Abraham - Edge of the Foothills
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
Larsiny has arrived from the east.

- Rikkus: Healthy >
Larsiny tries to blast *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.
*Rikkus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > ROLL

Hyngor has arrived from the east.

ROLL
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > ROLL

Hyngor scythes *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Natia*!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy >
Xorzir has arrived from the east.

ng - Rikkus: Healthy >
*Jasmin* leaves north.
*Rikkus* moves swiftly to protect *Natia*.
Xorzir tries to crush *Rikkus*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rikkus: Healthy > Xorzir crushes *Rikkus*'s body.
*someone* slices your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
You roll your eyes.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You roll your eyes.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You roll your eyes.

Skadi
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Skadi » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A small purse is here.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
Iona Tre'Mae, the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
Zukai {Apprentice to Ecthus Gaidin} is here, fighting Zajr, riding a Domani razor.
*Zajr* is sitting here.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Troika* struggles to barrel down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > ride warhorse
kill dark
You start riding him.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Zukai pounds *Zajr*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [bash ]
Bash who?
Iona tries to strike *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > e

*Zajr* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Zajr* leaves west.
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...

achillies
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby achillies » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:56 am

R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You have 88(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where

Otis tells you 'raz?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Center of the Courtyard

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > rep nod
You reply to Otis 'nod'

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Center of the Courtyard

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > wher
You have 88(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Center of the Courtyard

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s

Otis tells you 'wild'

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A cut-throat Domani razor stands here tossing its head.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
w
The grizzled veteran leaves west.
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
n
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
n
n
n
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
e
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > call
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You don't see a closed gate.

scan n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan n

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
where
You have 88(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
You have 102(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

0
0
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change wim
where
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
You have 102(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
where
You have 102(411) hit and 100(135) movement points.
You have scored 96687426 experience points and 1379 quest points.
You need 1812574 exp to level and 1621 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > who
Players
-------
Shiva Hakar [Yellow Ajah]
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle]
Otis Archer
Lewys of Two Rivers
Grina of Two Rivers
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza [Green Ajah]
Lord Carter Sa'Ran the Gaidin Master [Gaidin]

7 players displayed.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > rc
wl
open Malkiergate
n
[remove sword]
You stop using a gargantuan gilded bastard sword.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > charge h.dark
[wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > It's already open!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

You line up your charge...

*
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
Ouch! It appears someone beat you to an attack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten > rl
wc
0
b
You lance *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[remove lance]
You stop using a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten > [wield sword]
You wield a gargantuan gilded bastard sword with both hands.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

[bash ] ng - Razhak: Beaten >

-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Razhak* leaves west.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
kill dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You barely hack *Razhak*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten > b
[bash ]

-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Razhak* leaves east.

-8
e
-
*Razhak* has arrived from the east.

Cancelled.
*Razhak* leaves west.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the west.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
w
*Razhak* has arrived from the west.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark

*Razhak* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Razhak* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Razhak* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > b

*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > *Razhak* leaves south.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 0

*Razhak* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > 0
0
0
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > b
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > aa
[order red assist achillies]
Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You hack *Razhak*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You hack *Razhak*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* leaves north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > rep crit crit i zerked
You reply to Otis 'crit crit i zerked'

kill dark
kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
n
kill dark
b
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill dark
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w

Otis tells you '!'

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 0
0
0
0
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > where
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > tr
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - The Dusty Road

+ rong >
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Myrddraal leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving east.
Some clear day-old tracks of a gray palfrey (ridden) leaving east.
Some day-old tracks of a Red Eagle warrior leaving east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > 0
0
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

0
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > change wim
b
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You hack *Razhak*'s right leg hard.
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > 8
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* leaves north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill dark
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Razhak* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You mount an attack against *Razhak*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
You mount an attack against *Razhak*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*someone* slashes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A Red Eagle warrior hates your guts!

Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jecks » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Great 1 on 1 with a lot of back and forth coming to the end and then this :

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Path to the Old Monastery

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Path to the Old Monastery
This path looks very old and is well hidden from the world by the forest.
The big holes in the road indicate that it hasn't been used for a long
time. Grass and even young trees have begun to grow on it. Here and there
some scattered stones tell a story about a paved road, now long forgotten
by the outside world. The path continue to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > kill dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
*Desperation* is standing here.
*Desperation* leaves west.

bash
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Bash who?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
kill dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
*Desperation* is standing here.

bash
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You pound *Desperation*'s body.

= ed - Desperation: Critical >
Your bash at *Desperation* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Desperation: Critical >
You pound *Desperation*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Desperation: Critical >
You pound *Desperation*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Desperation: Critical >
You barely pound *Desperation*'s left hand.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Desperation: Critical > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.

You dodge a bash from *Desperation* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Desperation: Critical >
You barely pound *Desperation*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Desperation: Critical >
Aishana has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Desperation: Critical >
*Desperation* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Desperation: Critical >
*Desperation* leaves east.

PK rip.

Dukug
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Dukug » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:39 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Radovid* pierces a muscular man's body very hard.
A muscular man is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a muscular man's death cry.

backstab h.radovid
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Radovid* leans over and cuts the bloody scalp from the corpse of a muscular man.

*
*Radovid* stops using a curved clear dagger.


*Radovid* sits down.
*Radovid* begins mending a curved clear dagger.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

Bakkus
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:44 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Bakkus » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 am

Hahaha. *comf* Dukug.

Zeeb
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zeeb » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Was smobbing - see there is a smell blight....!

o S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > n
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Weir* is here, fighting Ghool, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Ghool the Pugnacious Destroyer is sitting here.
The blight bear is here, fighting Ghool.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > l human

Weir looks pretty hurt.

*Weir* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn about body> a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a ridged steel bracer
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a wicked knife bladed axe
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > 0
[kill human]
You try to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ghool: Critical - Weir: Beaten > <---- oh they are both low!!!
You pierce *Weir*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ghool: Critical - Weir: Critical >
You try to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
The blight bear tickles Ghool's head with its hit.
Ghool is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ghool: Critical - Weir: Critical > dis <---- better not vulture he didn't even narrate!
You disengage from the fight.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Weir* sends Ghool sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- sorry my silent friend
Ghool is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Ghool's death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Weir* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a heron marked greatsword from the corpse of Ghool. <----- doh!
*Weir* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a backpack from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Ghool.
*Weir* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Ghool.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Weir* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical > snic
0

*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

o S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > You snicker softly.

o S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > s
0
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A lantern has been left here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]
You pierce *Weir*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
You pierce *Weir*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical >
You try to pierce *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Weir: Critical > alias 0 kill weir
0
Ok.
*Weir* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

Just found it kind of funny!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests