Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zangief
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Zangief » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Laci* is here, fighting a skeletal wolf, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rigor* is here, fighting a skeletal wolf, riding an Illianer steed.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A skeletal wolf is here, fighting Laci.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded > *Rigor* pierces a skeletal wolf's right arm extremely hard.
*Laci* pierces a skeletal wolf's left hand extremely hard.
A skeletal wolf tries to hit Laci, but she deflects the blow.
[kill h.human]
You try to slash *Rigor*, but he parries successfully.
*Keser* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

[bash ] MV:Winded - a skeletal wolf: Dead? - Rigor: Wounded >


*Laci* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it parries successfully.

*
*Keser* blasts your head.


*Keser* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rigor* pierces a skeletal wolf's right leg hard.
*Laci* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it deflects the blow.
A skeletal wolf tries to hit Laci, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Rigor* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - a skeletal wolf: Dead? - Rigor: Wounded >
A peddler has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - a skeletal wolf: Dead? - Rigor: Wounded >
You slash *Rigor*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Rigor* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rigor* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it deflects the blow.
*Laci* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it deflects the blow.
A skeletal wolf tries to hit Laci, but she parries successfully.
*Rigor* leaves north riding an Illianer steed.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - Keser: Healthy > cw
f
w
*Laci* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it deflects the blow.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!d - Keser: Healthy >


*Keser* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

cb
a

A rat squeaks 'Rico is at Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood'
*Keser* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Laci* tries to pierce a skeletal wolf, but it deflects the blow.
A skeletal wolf tries to hit Laci, but she deflects the blow.
*Rigor* has arrived from the north, riding an Illianer steed.


*Rigor* pierces your head.


*Rigor* pierces your head hard.


You feel very groggy...
You go to sleep.

You flee head over heels.
Fields of Wheat
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

ikaro
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:29 am

Re: Fail!

Postby ikaro » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:43 pm

One way to win a fight...

The center of the swamp leaves no doubt that footing is treacherous. The
slightest pressure envelopes any mass within mere moments, covering it with
thick, smothering mud. It would be easy to become mired and be helpless to
the predators who call the swamp their home.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} is standing here.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
|2|.An armored black stallion paws the ground, being ridden by you.
General Alima Lyshania is standing here.
|3|.An armored black stallion paws the ground.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Xylan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
*Taziar* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Adael* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Beaten >
Alima tries to pierce *Taziar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xylan* tries to scythe Inquish, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Beaten >
A Seanchan officer tickles Xylan's body with his lance.
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Beaten > f

A Seanchan fighter slashes Taziar's right arm very hard.
*Taziar* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Seanchan fighter tickles Adael's left leg with his slash.
A Seanchan fighter tries to slash Taziar, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan officer tickles Xylan's body with his lance.
Inquish tickles *Xylan*'s body with his pierce.
Alima pierces *Taziar*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Adael*'s body.
*Adael* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Beaten > n
w
a
You panic and attempt to flee!


Alima panics, and attempts to flee!
*Taziar* leaves south riding a warhorse.

b
You flee head over heels.
Drying Swamp
The surrounding swamp becomes more dry in this area, leaving a caked
Correcting map position after fleeing.
palette of dirt instead of oozing mud. The smell of the swamp is still
strong in the air, and to the north the water rises again. To the south the
swamp gives way to fields of grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
|1|.An armored black stallion paws the ground, being ridden by you.
*Taziar* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Garrik* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
In the Eye of the Swamp
The center of the swamp leaves no doubt that footing is treacherous. The
slightest pressure envelopes any mass within mere moments, covering it with
thick, smothering mud. It would be easy to become mired and be helpless to
the predators who call the swamp their home.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.An armored black stallion paws the ground, being ridden by you.
*Adael* is here, fighting a Seanchan fighter, riding a white destrier.
*Xylan* is here, fighting Inquish, riding a warhorse.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} is here, fighting Xylan.
A Seanchan officer is here, fighting Xylan.
General Alima Lyshania is standing here.
|3|.An armored black stallion paws the ground.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter is here, fighting Adael.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alima pierces *Adael*'s left leg.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alima pierces *Adael*'s body.
Inquish barely tickles *Xylan*'s body with his pierce.
[k human]
You lance *Xylan*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Inquish: Wounded - Xylan: Scratched > [bash ]
*Garrik* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


Alima panics, and attempts to flee!
Inquish avoids being bashed by *Xylan* who loses his balance and falls!

-=+
Alima leaves south.
Alima has arrived from the south.
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A Seanchan fighter tickles Adael's body with his slash.
A Seanchan officer joins a Seanchan fighter's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
Inquish barely tickles *Xylan*'s right leg with his pierce.
Alima barely pierces *Garrik*'s body.
*Taziar* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


*Taziar* tries to slice Inquish, but he deflects the blow.

*+
*Adael* leaves south riding a white destrier.

=
A Seanchan officer lances Garrik's body.

- -=
Alima pierces *Garrik*'s body.
Inquish tickles *Xylan*'s body with his pierce.
Your bash at *Xylan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Xylan: Scratched >
A Seanchan officer barely tickles Garrik's right foot with his lance.
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
*Taziar* tries to slice Inquish, but he parries successfully.
Alima pierces *Garrik*'s body.
A Seanchan fighter barely tickles Xylan's body with his slash.
You fail to lance *Xylan*.
Inquish tickles *Xylan*'s right arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Xylan: Scratched >
Alima avoids being bashed by *Garrik* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Xylan: Scratched >
*Adael* has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Xylan: Scratched >
*Adael* slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Alima pierces *Garrik*'s body.
Inquish tickles *Xylan*'s right leg with his pierce.


You flee head over heels.
Wet Swamp
The swamp is extremely wet and envelopes everything trying to cross it in
Correcting map position after fleeing.
sticky mud and sickly brownish ooze. To the east the swamp continues and
appears to sink into the terrain, and to the south and west it looks a bit
drier and easier to navigate.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
|1|.An armored black stallion paws the ground, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
a
b
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Eye of the Swamp
The center of the swamp leaves no doubt that footing is treacherous. The
slightest pressure envelopes any mass within mere moments, covering it with
thick, smothering mud. It would be easy to become mired and be helpless to
the predators who call the swamp their home.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
|1|.An armored black stallion paws the ground, being ridden by you.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a |2|.white destrier.
*Taziar* is here, fighting Inquish, riding a warhorse.
General Alima Lyshania is here, fighting Garrik.
*Garrik* is here, fighting Alima mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A Seanchan officer is here, fighting Garrik.
*Xylan* is here, fighting Inquish, riding a warhorse.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} is here, fighting Xylan.
|4|.An armored black stallion paws the ground.
A Seanchan fighter is here, fighting Xylan.
A Seanchan fighter is here, fighting Garrik.
A Seanchan fighter is here, fighting Garrik.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
You lance *Adael*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Adael: Critical > [bash ]


Inquish leaves south.
*Garrik* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Garrik* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Xylan* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Alima tries to pierce *Taziar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xylan* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+*
*Adael* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Adael: Critical >
*Taziar* tries to slice Alima, but she parries successfully.
A Seanchan officer says 'You Adael!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Seanchan officer tries to lance Taziar, but he parries successfully.
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
Alima pierces *Taziar*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Taziar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*someone* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.

HP:Critical MV:Full > stand
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 0(396) hit and 161(165) movement points.
You have scored 100,382,168 experience points and 249 quest points
You have gained 168,316 exp since last time.
You need 3117833 exp to level and 151 qp to rank.
You have amassed 786 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Third.
You have played 5 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ikaro the Captain [Deathwatch 5] (Level 49).
You are stunned! You can't move!

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You regain consciousness.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > stand
You are already standing.

look
* HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Eye of the Swamp
The center of the swamp leaves no doubt that footing is treacherous. The
slightest pressure envelopes any mass within mere moments, covering it with
thick, smothering mud. It would be easy to become mired and be helpless to
the predators who call the swamp their home.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Adael is lying here.
|1|.A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.
Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} is standing here.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
|2|.An armored black stallion paws the ground.
General Alima Lyshania is standing here.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
|4|.An armored black stallion paws the ground.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

alima
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Fail!

Postby alima » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Bahaha, I didn't even know you were incap until you woke up.

Markram
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Markram » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:39 am

You are using:
<held> a glass of spiced wine
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a puffy red and white backpack
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> an ivy bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron
<worn about waist> a plain brown belt
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots



who
Players
-------
Aston the Cavalryman [Saldaean Cavalry]
Lykir of Two Rivers
Setrad of Shienar
Agrivane of Shienar
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master [Gaidin]
Alison Sedai [White Ajah]
Thomas of the Borderlands
Markram the Guild's Applicant

8 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

A small dog leaves east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>

Saraki has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
You are hungry.
Timer now at 67 secs.
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 67 secs.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>

Saraki leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh>

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
st
l
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
You try to quietly draw a dagger from an earthen brown mantle.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Rark* is here, fighting YOU!
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
First National Bank of Andor
[ obvious exits: W ]
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A banker counts several coins in a purse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - First National Bank of Andor

* HP:Healthy MV:Full>
sheath
l
You sheath a dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full>
First National Bank of Andor
A large and beautiful marble lobby form the heart of the main building of
the Andor Bank. Stone white pillars rise all too frequently from the
ground, ostensibly to support the ceiling, but more likely just for sheer
effect. You can see a vault in the background. Several booths are here
where you can make whatever financial arrangements you need. Don't even
think about credit. A small sign lies behind a teller's booth.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A banker counts several coins in a purse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full>

*Rark* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full>

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>
get sword backpack

You try to quietly draw a dagger from an earthen brown mantle.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
A banker hits Rark's right leg.
*Rark* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>
You get a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron from a puffy red and white backpack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>
wiel sword

*Rark* looks at you.

f
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
You're already wielding a weapon.

You panic and attempt to flee! Scratched>


*Rark* leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full>
w
Asaf's Steak House
[ obvious exits: E ]
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A butcher holds a degutted chicken.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
yell noooee
You bellow 'noooee'

who
* HP:Scratched MV:Full>
Players
-------
Saraki the Pyrotechnic [Illuminator]
Aston the Cavalryman [Saldaean Cavalry]
Lykir of Two Rivers
Setrad of Shienar
Agrivane of Shienar
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master [Gaidin]
Alison Sedai [White Ajah]
Thomas of the Borderlands
Markram the Guild's Applicant

9 players displayed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full>
nar rark in caem
You narrate 'rark in caem'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh>
l
Asaf's Steak House
You have entered a restaurant frequented by the Caemlyn gourmands. Elegant
tables offer seating both indoors and outside under little umbrellas. The food
is rumored to be excellent and well worth the fairly exorbitant prices. The
fine aromas wafting from the kitchen certainly lend credence to rumor.
A small sign hangs from a wall near the kitchen.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A butcher holds a degutted chicken.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh>
e

*Rark* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh>

*Rark* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>

The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
f
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>

The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
A merchant guard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A butcher joins a merchant guard's fight!
A butcher bellows 'Darkfriend Rark is attacking me!! Guards!'
*Rark* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Rark* gazes deeply at the Caemlyn cityguard...
The Caemlyn cityguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Rark* gazes deeply at the Caemlyn cityguard...
The Caemlyn cityguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>

*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>

*Rark* leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>
look
Asaf's Steak House
You have entered a restaurant frequented by the Caemlyn gourmands. Elegant
tables offer seating both indoors and outside under little umbrellas. The food
is rumored to be excellent and well worth the fairly exorbitant prices. The
fine aromas wafting from the kitchen certainly lend credence to rumor.
A small sign hangs from a wall near the kitchen.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A butcher holds a degutted chicken.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>

The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves east.

i
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>
You are carrying:
a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron
a lantern
a mortar

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>
sheath
You sheath a dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>
wiel sword
You wield a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>

*Rark* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh>

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>

You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A butcher joins a merchant guard's fight!
A butcher bellows 'Darkfriend Rark is attacking me!! Guards!'
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rark: Scratched>
flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>

A butcher bellows 'Darkfriend Rark is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
where
kill dark

*Rark* has arrived from the west.
*Rark* leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - Caemlyn Central Square

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
kill dark
A small dog leaves east.
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - Caemlyn Central Square

* HP:Hurt MV:Full>
look

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rark: Hurt>
Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Rark* is here, fighting YOU!
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rark: Hurt>
l rark
f
You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.

We are the blackness of the Night
Cold wind that cuts your flesh
We are the enemy praying for your certain death

Rark has some small wounds and bruises.

*Rark* is using:
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a puffy red and white backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a heron marked blade
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of gleaming metal boots

You panic and attempt to flee!>



*Rark* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Rark's body.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* slashes your body into bloody fragments!


The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!


*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cheerfully-lit Yule tree stands here, presents underneath its decorated boughs.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Warden confidently patrols the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>

The lights on the tree make the gold tinsel shine as Markram admires a present.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
w

*Rark* has arrived from the south.
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rark: Scratched>

You slice *Rark*'s body.
An armored man joins your fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens joins an armored man's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins an armored man's fight!
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rark: Hurt>
kill dark
You do the best you can!

flee
You panic and attempt to flee!urt>



Alison narrates 'few e'


The Caemlyn cityguard barely tickles Rark's left arm with his slash.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens tickles Rark's head with his blast.
An armored man slashes Rark's left leg.
An armored man slashes Rark's left leg.
An armored man tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
w
kill dark
Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cheerfully-lit Yule tree stands here, presents underneath its decorated boughs.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.
*Rark* is here, fighting the Caemlyn cityguard.
An armored man is here, fighting Rark.
An armored man is here, fighting Rark.
An armored man is here, fighting Rark.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens is here, fighting Rark.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Rark.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
*Rark* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
kill dark
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
Road to the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
s
kill dark
kill dark
Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cheerfully-lit Yule tree stands here, presents underneath its decorated boughs.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Warden confidently patrols the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
Road to the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - Road to the Inner City

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
s
kill dark
kill dark
Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cheerfully-lit Yule tree stands here, presents underneath its decorated boughs.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Warden confidently patrols the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full>
n
Road to the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong>
Inside the Origan Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A youthful, ill-tempered soldier stands here, eyeing you with a cold stare.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - Inside the Origan Gate

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong>
s
s
kill dark

*Rark* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Inner City Weapons
[ obvious exits: E ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A well-dressed boy stands nearby.
A little girl watches you, mischief in her eyes.
A governess stands here, keeping watch over her charges.
A man stands here, with a puzzled look on his face.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A weaponsmith is prepared to sell his best equipment.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
A young mercenary soldier has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
score
You have 158(367) hit and 149(169) movement points.
You have scored 15981996 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1518004 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 1 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Markram the Guild's Applicant (Level 30).
You are standing.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
look
Inner City Weapons
Deep-set windows and thick stone walls render the small shop shadowy even
on the brightest day. Scuffs and scratches mar the limewash around the
well-used shelves, which are crowded with a wide variety of weapons. An
ancient counter at the back of the room and a rickety three-legged stool
are the only other furnishings present.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A youthful, ill-tempered soldier stands here, eyeing you with a cold stare.
A well-dressed boy stands nearby.
A little girl watches you, mischief in her eyes.
A governess stands here, keeping watch over her charges.
A man stands here, with a puzzled look on his face.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A weaponsmith is prepared to sell his best equipment.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - Inner City Weapons

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
exi
*Rark* has arrived from the east.
Obvious exits:
East - Inside the Origan Gate

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
f

You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
A governess tickles Rark's body with her stab.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
n
n
flee
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!: Hurt>



A governess tries to stab Rark, but he parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Rark* who loses his balance and falls!

n
n

A merchant guard slashes Rark's body.
A merchant guard tries to slash Rark, but he deflects the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Rark's left leg.
A governess tries to stab Rark, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 67 secs.
Timer now at 67 secs.

You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong>
n
Inside the Palace Gate
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A palace servant is here, about his duties.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.
The palace guard is here, eyeing the corridors watchfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
n
w
n
n
n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
A weaponsmith bellows 'Darkfriend Rark is attacking me!! Guards!'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong>
The Entrance Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long stem of crimson-colored rose blooms here.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
The Throne Room
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wily minstrel plays a tender song.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
Gawyn Trakand, First Prince of the Sword, stands here.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
l s
The greatdoor is open.
greatdoor is now set as door1

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Markram - The Throne Room

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
close greatdoor
*Rark* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>

*Rark* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>

You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
A musician joins your fight!
An armored man joins your fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
close greatdoor
close greatdoor
close greatdoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
The officedoor is opened from the other side.
Captain-General Gareth Bryne has arrived from the east.
An elite Lion Warden has arrived from the east.
An elite Lion Warden has arrived from the east.
An elite Lion Warden has arrived from the east.
An elite Lion Warden has arrived from the east.
Queen Morgase Trakand has arrived from the east.
Captain-General Gareth Bryne locks the greatdoor.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
close greatdoor

*Rark* tries to open the greatdoor, but can't.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
close greatdoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Hurt>
close greatdoor

An armored man barely slashes Rark's body.
An armored man barely slashes Rark's body.
An armored man tries to slash Rark, but he deflects the blow.
A musician tries to hit Rark, but he parries successfully.
You slice *Rark*'s left foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
close greatdoor
close greatdoor
*Rark* leaves east.
It's already closed!

close greatdoor
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
close greatdoor
close greatdoor

*Rark* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
close greatdoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It's already closed!

close greatdoor
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
close greatdoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
kill dark
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
close greatdoor
You try to slice *Rark*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
close greatdoor
close greatdoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
close greatdoor
You try to slice *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
An elite Lion Warden joins your fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
Captain-General Gareth Bryne unlocks the greatdoor.
Captain-General Gareth Bryne opens the greatdoor.
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>
l e
close greatdoor
The officedoor is open.
officedoor is now set as door1

l sP:Battered MV:Strong - Rark: Wounded>


You dodge a bash from *Rark* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!

close officedoor

A musician joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
Captain-General Gareth Bryne slashes Rark's body.
Captain-General Gareth Bryne locks the greatdoor.

change wimpy 0
You flee head over heels.
Morgase's Private Conference Room
[ obvious exits: W ]
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
Paxle the white lion cub watches you with curiosity.
Ishara the white lion cub watches you with curiosity.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
I see no greatdoor here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
wOk. { >
}
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
You won't flee from any fight now.
#t- Group
* HP:Battered MV:Strong>
The officedoor seems to be closed.
officedoor is now set as door1

Damn you autowimpy! But plan worked, locked us both in at least.

Erulisse
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Erulisse » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Before the Chamber
This intersection of the tunnel lies before the chamber of the queen ant. A
large door has been carved out of the tunnel wall to give the queen privacy and
afford protection for her offspring. The tunnel itself heads to both the east
and the west, the faintly glowing walls flickering fitfully.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An egg is here. [3]

* HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > re
[release ]
Ok.

* HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into a dress with colored bands at the hem.

* HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
Barett tells you 'find me a brightly emblazoned shield and thin metal vambraces?'

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Full >
*Phalz* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a dress with colored bands at the hem.
*Phalz* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he deflects the blow.
*Phalz* pierces your right hand hard.
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* screams loudly!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Phalz* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* leaves east.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Phalz* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Phalz*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Phalz: Scratched >
*Phalz* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Lykir chats 'anyone smobbing?'

sting MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *Phalz* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Curve in the Tunnel
This section of the tunnel curves slightly, leading to the north and west from
here. A strange clicking sound can be heard coming from the west as well as a
low, dull hissing. The tunnel walls emit echoes at every noise, making it hard
to tell for certain which direction they are really coming from. There is a
faint light, pulsing from within the rock of the tunnel walls.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An enormous black ant towers over you.
An enormous black ant towers over you.

ting MV:Full >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
A giant ant joins a giant ant's fight!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Chamber
This intersection of the tunnel lies before the chamber of the queen ant. A
large door has been carved out of the tunnel wall to give the queen privacy and
afford protection for her offspring. The tunnel itself heads to both the east
and the west, the faintly glowing walls flickering fitfully.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An egg is here. [3]
*Phalz* is standing here.

* HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Full >
*someone* barely pierces your left foot.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Full >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Eol
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Eol » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6126

Phalz's noble spirit has been broken.

Erulisse
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Erulisse » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:43 pm

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he probably just didn't realized as he clumsied those first three stabs with literally no reaction from me.

Jaster
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Jaster » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:59 pm

#HellMud! Don't leave your keys for a split second!

phalz
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby phalz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 am

What can I say this #hellmud has warped my fragile little mind. #ericcartman

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUTDYopS-w
I can posts links too *imp*

Rig
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:21 am

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I killed a man AFK today. Murdered in cold blood while they were not paying attention. I don't even know who I am anymore. A Channie? An rper? Darlana? The sudden change in my soul has affected myself and those around me for the worse. I seek resolution for my crimes.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests