Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Equitant
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Equitant » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Added Phalz to the list of hypocritical pos.

Venum
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Venum » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:30 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.
*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You hack *Rhys*'s left leg.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* draws a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a smooth motion, Unfolding the Fan.
*Rhys* wields a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a two-handed grip.
*Rhys* slashes your body.
You hack *Rhys*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >

*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > t
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

......

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n

Twist in the Forgotten Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > t
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Rhys* slashes your right hand hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > f
An ogier joins Rhys's fight!
An ogier barely tickles your left foot with his strike.
You hack *Rhys*'s left foot.
*Rhys* barely slashes your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Rhys* looks at you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > t

*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Rhys* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - an ogier: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

......

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [k human]
You hack *Rhys*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > mw
*Rhys* flows effortlessly into The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback.
*Rhys* slashes your left arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You barely hack *Rhys*'s right leg.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 192 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > f
t
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
[k human]
They aren't here.


* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > t
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
[k human]
You hack *Rhys*'s right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

ry - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > tgt rhys
Variable 'target' is set to: rhys

A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right hand.
A green woodpecker panics, and attempts to flee!
A green woodpecker leaves north.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
Ragan slices your left leg hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right leg.
*Rhys* slashes your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > mw

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles your body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left leg.
Ragan slices your head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left hand.
*Rhys* slashes your right arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 192 hit points.

t HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!



You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
t
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[k human]
You hack *Rhys*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!


d - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* slashes your right arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > b

Ragan slices your right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
*Rhys* barely slashes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

[BASH ] d - Rhys: Critical >

+
Ragan barely slices your right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.

-
You dodge a bash from *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!


As *Rhys* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

d >
Ragan tickles your body with his slice.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.

mb
You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 115 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > cw
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
*Rhys* slashes your right leg.

t
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
You hack *Rhys*'s body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Rhys* slashes your left arm with Lizard in the Thornbush.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

mw
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > t

*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > f
You try to hack a Shienaran forward scout, but he parries successfully.
Ragan tickles your body with his slice.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your right arm with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Rhys* slashes your left arm with The Heron Spreads Its Wings.

You panic and attempt to flee!ienaran forward scout: Scratched >

tgt rhys
Variable 'target' is set to: rhys

You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > t
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > q
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
*Rhys* barely slashes your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
Ragan tickles your body with his slice.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
You hack *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* slashes your head.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > f
mw
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Rhys* slashes your body.



A Shienaran forward scout tickles your head with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
Ragan tickles your body with his slice.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your left foot with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* barely slashes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.
e
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

q
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
*Rhys* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
You hack *Rhys*'s body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Rhys* barely slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > f

*Rhys* slashes your left hand very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You panic and attempt to flee!: Critical >

q



Ragan barely slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely hack *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > They aren't here.
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > They aren't here.


* HP:Critical MV:Weary > They aren't here.
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.


* HP:Critical MV:Weary > You hack *Rhys*'s left arm hard.


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Rhys: Critical >
*someone* slashes your body.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness

Honestly how many fuckin hps do you have ??!??!?!

phalz
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby phalz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:42 pm

^same

To equitant
should have saved my log i guess cause then you could have seen a standing human in my scan before entering a room with the same now resting human after following FRESH tracks into ants and considering for a second....yeah sure...this human is afk... afk enough to post with in 5 mins of the death even. anyway why are you so salty equitant? somebody screw your girlfriend?

Rhys
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 am

I was single digit hps after that out of 414 max

byrg
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby byrg » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:04 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Darlana: Hurt >
*Darlana* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > cd

*Darlana* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [close doggate]
It's already closed!

[...]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Byrg - Outside the Dog Gate

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dhh
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > khh
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc lies down and falls asleep.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > khhh

Rhys
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:54 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The dirt path through the forest takes a bend to the east here, curving its way
around a rather large tree. Shrubs grow thickly in the space left by the giant
trees, and lightly line the path through the forest. Small rocks are littered
about the path, making the ground very uneven.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
Birds sing cheerfully from their perches high in the trees of the dense forest.
Large green leaves form a canopy that hides the sky from view. Moss-covered
rocks lay strewn about the ground and small wildflowers and shrubs sprout
wildly inbetween the trees. To the north, a path winds its way through the
thick growth of the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Bernice narrates 'i hagg'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
Short bushes and shrubs make their home beneath the tall trees that seem to
rule the landscape. Green is the overpowering color of the forest, broken
occassionally by a stray bed of wildflowers blooming in beautiful pinks and
yellows. Vines and moss make their homes on the trunks of the trees, and moss
coated rocks lay tossed about the forest floor.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar quaff vial i gave you

*Phalz* pierces your head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered > You narrate 'quaff vial i gave you'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered > change mood brave
You try to slash *Phalz*, but he parries successfully.
*Phalz* barely pierces your left foot.
Mood changed to: Brave

not
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered > l
b
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered > Forested Borderlands
Short bushes and shrubs make their home beneath the tall trees that seem to
rule the landscape. Green is the overpowering color of the forest, broken
occassionally by a stray bed of wildflowers blooming in beautiful pinks and
yellows. Vines and moss make their homes on the trunks of the trees, and moss
coated rocks lay tossed about the forest floor.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Phalz* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

[bash ] rong - Phalz: Battered > --------------------> I'm in no real danger here, why not try a bash on this dodger while I'm waiting to see if Bernice needs saving?!

+
*Phalz* pierces your body.


As *Phalz* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Nooro* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Burzon* pierces your body.
Phalz assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Xiric* tickles your right arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded >
*Nooro* strikes your left hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded > change mood wimpy

*Nooro* strikes your right leg.
*Xiric* barely pierces your left foot.
*Burzon* pierces your body.
*Phalz* pierces your left leg.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded > not

*Xiric* tickles your right arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded >
*Koresh* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded > n

*Koresh* blasts your right arm hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded >
*Koresh* blasts your left leg.
*Xiric* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Burzon* barely pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Phalz* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Burzon: Wounded > *Xiric* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Nooro is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level. ------------------------> Oh wait, I'm weighed down with the 2 sets I was bringing in for Kelvan, so missing a bash sat me for like 5 rounds :P Fail!!

Isha
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Isha » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 pm

By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Kelvan* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Annabelle* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Ecthus* is standing here, riding a racing emu.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Goonie has arrived from the south.
Djak has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You stop following Rig.
Rig slashes your head hard. <--------------Could you not?
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > You pound Rig's right arm.
The ancient tree tickles Goonie's head with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Rig gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
<----------- Nooooo, come on!
Rig slashes your right arm hard.
Djak tries to crush *Kelvan*, but he deflects the blow.
Byrg scythes *Ecthus*'s body.
[k human]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together. <------------- GD it Rig!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > z

*Annabelle* tries to whip a Dha'vol trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
Rig leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'LOL'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > z
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Annabelle, but she parries successfully.
*Annabelle* whips a Dha'vol trolloc's body.
*Kelvan* strikes Djak's body.
The ancient tree barely tickles Djak's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Goonie's left foot with its hit.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > h
z
[k human]
You barely tickle *Ecthus*'s head with your pound.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
Goonie sends the ancient tree sprawling with a powerful bash!
Djak sends *Kelvan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Ecthus* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!Scratched >
[bash ]


Rig has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

-
Rig slashes *Kelvan*'s body very hard.
Goonie narrates 'gd trees'

+
Goonie panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Goonie leaves south.

*
Rig slashes *Kelvan*'s head very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Annabelle, but she parries successfully.
*Ecthus* scythes Byrg's body.
Djak crushes *Kelvan*'s body very hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Djak's right arm.

=
Your bash at *Ecthus* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1338 out of 2224 bashes (60% landed)
Since 7/12/2017 you've landed 1338 out of 2224 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
Rig gives a Dha'vol trolloc an order.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
Goonie has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
*Annabelle* throws a fireball at Rig, who screams in pain.
Goonie tries to blast *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
Goonie tries to blast *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Rig gazes deeply at the ancient tree...
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
<------------ sigh.....
Rig slashes *Kelvan*'s left hand very hard.
You barely pound *Ecthus*'s body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Annabelle, but she deflects the blow.
*Annabelle* barely whips a Dha'vol trolloc's left hand.
*Annabelle* whips Goonie's body.
Djak crushes *Kelvan*'s head hard.
The ancient tree tickles Djak's right leg with its hit.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
*Kelvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
*Kelvan* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Kelvan* has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
*Kelvan* strikes Goonie's right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched > nar ec bashed
z
You narrate 'ec bashed'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched > [bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched - Ecthus: Scratched >
*Kelvan* strikes Goonie's body hard.
Rig slashes the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Rig's body with its hit.
You pound *Ecthus*'s right leg.
Annabelle swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to crush her.
Byrg scythes *Ecthus*'s head hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles Djak's right hand with its hit.
Rig leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Raife » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 pm

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
*Rhys* struggles to barrel down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your
chest.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
Suddenly *Rhys* charges you with a steel-shafted lance!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S < NOT HP :Critical MV:Strong >

Shimu
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Fail!

Postby Shimu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Don't run a stab on that guy!

Rhys
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Yeah don't run a stab on me!!!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests