Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rark
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Rark » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 am

If you're going to afk or look in another window, i'd recommend moving off the road, just spam to dusty cave or 4e2n, though having read the zefir thread and then this, I chuckled a little :)

Alaina
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Alaina » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:37 am

Rark wrote:If you're going to afk or look in another window, i'd recommend moving off the road, just spam to dusty cave or 4e2n, though having read the zefir thread and then this, I chuckled a little :)


This! So glad to bring you cheer! Happy Holidays!

Kharix
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A man is here.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
hide
backstab aston
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rhahr the Dreadlord is here, fighting a Shienaran gate guard, riding a |1|.dun mare.
*Aston* is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a |2|.warhorse.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rhahr.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rhahr.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rhahr.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rhahr.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rhahr.
The Shienaran gatekeeper is here, fighting Rhahr.
Rhahr leaves north riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


The grizzled veteran leaves north.

*
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
The Shienaran gatekeeper joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!

=
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.


A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy>

Damn you kris.

Rig
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Swear to god you have a bonus to charge

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded > w
charge h.human
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

You struggle to line up your charge...


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
This session you've clumsied 5 out of 5 charges (0% landed)

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded - Weir: Healthy >
*Weir* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded - Weir: Healthy >
*WEIR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded - Weir: Healthy >
*Weir* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human

*Weir* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded >
*Weir* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Winded > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a dark blue tasseled spear!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Weir
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Weir » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Got tired of our clumsy-fest earlier, and went berserk this time!

Rig
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

and now I am sad panda!

Ragyn
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ragyn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:47 pm

assume works were set because Devourer zerked at mobs

*Devourer* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Devourer's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Devourer's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Devourer's left foot with his slash.
A Dragonsworn youth smites Devourer's body.
Ragan slashes Devourer's body.
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings *Byrg* through the air.
The explosion flings *Epoh* through the air.
The explosion flings *Bonedeath* through the air.
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.
*Devourer* flies through the air and crashes into the room.


PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > j
j
[k dark]
You pierce *Devourer*'s body.

st
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > A raven starts following you.
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > j

*Devourer* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Devourer*'s right arm hard.
*Devourer* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > na rip devourer
You narrate 'rip devourer'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Critical > j

You pierce *Devourer*'s body hard.
*Devourer* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Devourer*'s death cry.

Melayna
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Melayna » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:40 pm

10+ around w lugard and Darlana still pulls this, can we get her demorted again, maybe she'll go to Seanchan side next?
Road Entering Town
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Suddenly *Darlana* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
End of the Town Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Edard* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Flora* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
*Xylan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*MacRoth* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

MV:Tiring >
*Flora* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xylan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Edard* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Liia* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Raeza* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* has arrived from the north.


*Flora* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Road Entering Town
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Darlana* is standing here.
*Darlana* tries to stab you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Tiring - Darlana: Healthy >
*Darlana* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike her.
*Darlana* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Tiring - Darlana: Healthy > f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Xylan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*MacRoth* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Liia* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Raeza* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* has arrived from the east.
*Dartes* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


*MacRoth* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Xylan* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Edard* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

e
*someone* pierces your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.

Rig
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Do what I do and sit at patrols. Humans won't even hit you without 3x your numbers at them.

Vilac
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Vilac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Sounds dumb


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests