Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kharix
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 am

You narrate 'want me to roll stab now?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
The Slopes of Shayol Ghul
Here black rocks are scattered across the mountainside. All the colors here are
faded into bleak grays, with nothing lively about to interest the eye. The
ground is hard and etched from the occassional black rain, and the places where
puddles of tainted water have gathered deep pools have formed with time.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
l
The Slopes of Shayol Ghul
Here black rocks are scattered across the mountainside. All the colors here are
faded into bleak grays, with nothing lively about to interest the eye. The
ground is hard and etched from the occassional black rain, and the places where
puddles of tainted water have gathered deep pools have formed with time.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>

Rig narrates 'sure'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
n
hide
backstab h.randal
The Slopes of Shayol Ghul
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
n
Backstab who?

hide
backstab h.randal
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
The Slopes of Shayol Ghul
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
w
hide
backstab h.randal
Gray River
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The water seems to be boiling with angry fish.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary>
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary>

Rig narrates 'they are twist in the dark road'

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary>
hide
backstab h.randal
Unearthly House
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Alaina* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Walden* is standing here, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
*Randal* is standing here, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Alaina* says 'KHPsPx RMwD FaUt JWkTfh L\Z'


*Randal* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Randal* winces in pain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Randal: Critical>

*Randal* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
nar randal crit

*Walden* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
l w
You narrate 'randal crit'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
open door

You barely pierce *Randal*'s head.
*Randal* winces in pain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
The Irondoor is open.
Irondoor is now set as door1

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
It's already open!
*Alaina* says 'EZN'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

You barely pierce *Randal*'s body.
*Randal* winces in pain.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>
open Irondoor

*Randal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

*Alaina* strikes your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

Rig has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

Rig leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A shadow stallion leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

*Walden* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Randal* crushes your left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

Rig has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
*Achillies* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

Rig leaves east.
A shadow stallion leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Critical>

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Alaina*!

A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Achillies's head with his slash.
*Achillies* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* strikes your right hand into bloody fragments!
*Walden* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Randal* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Gray River
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
The water seems to be boiling with angry fish.
I see no irondoor here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded>

Venum
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Venum » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:23 am

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Alaina* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > not
t
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[k human]
You try to blast *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.

[BASH ] Alaina: Wounded >


As *Alaina* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > st
t

You feel very groggy...
You go to sleep.

HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
In your dreams, or what?

HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
In your dreams, or what?

HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [BASH ]
In your dreams, or what?

HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Alaina* strikes your body.
*Alaina* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > t

*Alaina* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Alaina* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at
your chest.
[k human]
You try to blast *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

Almost had me, next time type "dis"

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:57 pm

How to prove you're not just a worthless fleebie in pk:
o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > l
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Hadrin Collider 'Large' is standing here.
Aegnor the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > sc
You have 142(401) hit, 125(135) dark power and 169(281) movement points.
You have scored 108511479 experience points and 141 quest points.
You need 1727307884 exp to level and 59 qp to rank.
You have amassed 806 Turn points to date.
You have played 123 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Cor'sam [Myrddraal 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring >
Hadrin sighs loudly.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > change posture offensive

Hadrin says 'i've no rations'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
Posture changed to: Offensive

sc
o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > You have 142(401) hit, 125(135) dark power and 169(281) movement points.
You have scored 108511479 experience points and 141 quest points.
You need 1727307884 exp to level and 59 qp to rank.
You have amassed 806 Turn points to date.
You have played 123 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Cor'sam [Myrddraal 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring >
A hideous trolloc leaves north.
The day has begun.
Hadrin says 'stupid reeq'
Jakd narrates 'no. just havent stabbed her in a while'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Isha narrates 'she probably has a chit!'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > g ratoin purse
g ratoin purse
There doesn't seem to be a ratoin in a small purse.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > There doesn't seem to be a ratoin in a small purse.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > g ration purse
You get a package of iron rations from a small purse.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > give ration hadrin
You give a package of iron rations to Hadrin.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
*Vilac* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Leiloni* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A soldier has arrived from the north.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.Domani razor.
*Adael* has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.
*Leiloni* smites a Dhai'mon trolloc's right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human

A Dhai'mon trolloc barely hacks Leiloni's body.
A beaked trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Leiloni* smites a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg extremely hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You scythe *Adael*'s left foot.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
A warhorse cocks its head up sharply.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Hadrin pounds *Vilac*'s head hard.
Aegnor narrates 'everyone here have a vial?'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
Aegnor tries to blast *Reen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > nar on pot

*Leiloni* gives a soldier an order.
A SOLDIER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A soldier leaves east.

f
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > You narrate 'on pot'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Vilac* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Gretchen*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*Gretchen* tries to strike a muzzled trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You scythe *Adael*'s body.
A myrddraal slashes Leiloni's right leg.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Leiloni's body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Leiloni's right leg with his hack.
*Leiloni* smites a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > f

*Reen* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
f
n
e
n
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > n
Mood changed to: Wimpy

n
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

f R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >

*ADAEL* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Reen* swiftly dodges Jakd's attempt to stab him.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
Hadrin sends *Vilac* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*Reen* avoids being bashed by Aegnor who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
Hadrin eats a package of iron rations.
*Leiloni* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
Jakd tries to stab *Reen*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Gretchen, but she parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tickles Adael's head with his cleave.
A boarish trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
*Reen* barely slashes Aegnor's body.
Hadrin pounds *Vilac*'s body.
*Adael* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Leiloni* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.warhorse.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
You intercept *Leiloni*'s attack on your mount.
*Leiloni* smites your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Jakd assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Gretchen is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

Vilac
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Vilac » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:45 pm

#HellMud

Leiloni
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Leiloni » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Not sure what your referring to here Mr. Rig. I got on a mob, and was trying to get on you obviously. And I died zerk before this when everyone was fleeing. Was zerk the majority of the night when not around mobs...

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 pm

It's not about you friend, worry not :P

Cosmo
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Cosmo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:36 am

Spend hours once again looking for great PK but the mud seems to be completely empty. Then you step away for two minutes. This happens all too frequently.

The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Sprawled across the plains to the west lies the village of Four Kings,
a dusty array of wide streets and multi-colored buildings, clogged with
wagons running along the Caemlyn Road. Other than the city, there is
nothing within sight but the hedges around failed farms and the dusty
plains of Andor.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Zrinesh the Sergeant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Zrinesh shakes his head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Zrinesh drawls 'le sigh'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sa was hoping some applicants might be on
You drawl 'was hoping some applicants might be on'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Zrinesh drawls 'torm?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Zrinesh drawls 'sooo, bed time?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Annabelle* has arrived from the north, riding a draft horse.
*Ilene* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Annabelle* leaves west riding a draft horse.
*Ilene* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Annabelle* has arrived from the west, riding a draft horse.
*Ilene* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Annabelle* strikes Zrinesh's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
*Annabelle* tries to strike Zrinesh, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Ilene: Healthy >
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Ilene: Healthy >
You strike *Ilene*'s body.
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Annabelle*!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You barely strike *Ilene*'s left leg.
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Annabelle*!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You strike *Ilene*'s body.
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
The piercing rays of dawn peek above the eastern horizon.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.
Zrinesh narrates 'well found some'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You strike *Ilene*'s left hand.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
*Annabelle* strikes Zrinesh's body.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Annabelle*!

esh - Ilene: Scratched >
*Ilene* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Annabelle*!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
*Ilene* cleaves your body.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Annabelle*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You barely strike *Ilene*'s left leg.
*Ilene* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.
*Annabelle* tries to strike Zrinesh, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
Zrinesh narrates 'flee?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You barely tickle *Ilene*'s right foot with your strike.
Zrinesh tries to pierce *Annabelle*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ilene: Scratched >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Annabelle is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Ravens

Can't really decide what the bigger fail is. Me dying afk or you both being unable to turn in my scalp and getting no loot from this.

Enok
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Fail!

Postby Enok » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:05 am

Not condoning afk-killing, but the biggest fail seems to be people continuing to go afk along main pk routes despite numerous threads showing what might happen if you do. Douchebags apparently exist. Who would've known after 300+ threads?!?

It's like some of you are intentionally looking for reasons to start drama on boards.

Jaster
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Jaster » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 am

#HellMud exists lol

Alaina
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Alaina » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 am

Zrinesh narrates 'flee?'

Zrinesh narrates 'well found some'


It appears your team mate, Zrinesh, didn't even know you were AFK either, and he certainly wasn't AFK.

So not sure what we're looking at here. You went to caemlyn road, had a conversation with your teammate, got hit by 2 LSers and died, all while one of your team mates is narrating. I'm curious as to why Zrinesh didn't say anything to Annabelle that you were AFK.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests