Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
achillies
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby achillies » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 pm

The funniest bit was the reaction of your red kin who walked in and started laughing before engaging ...

Kryyg
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 pm

There was a lot of LOL

scan s
o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Achillies* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Jestin narrates 'j'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > gate is now set as your door1.
s
kill human
close gate
0
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
*Achillies* charges Jestin with a hollow steel lance, creating a neat display of flying blood.
Jestin is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Jestin's death cry.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You slash *Achillies*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched > Ok.

Fiddler has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.ed >
Irzerk has arrived from the north.
[bash ]


Fiddler slices *Achillies*'s left leg.

9
Cancelled.
[take all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Jestin.
You get an elegant riding dress of dark green silk from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Jestin.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched >
Jestin tells you 'lol'
Irzerk narrates 'achiellies'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched >
Irzerk blasts *Achillies*'s right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched >
Tarak calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched >
*Achillies* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched > nar lolol
0
You narrate 'lolol'

[bash ] :Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Scratched >
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!


The Malkiergate closes quietly.

+
Fiddler sends *Achillies* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+0
=
Irzerk blasts *Achillies*'s body hard.
Fiddler slices *Achillies*'s body.

-
Fiddler narrates 'bashed'

say lol
Cancelled.
Taer calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Irzerk narrates 'lol'
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > You hiss 'lol'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt >
Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > human is now set as your target.

Irzerk blasts *Achillies*'s body.
Fiddler slices *Achillies*'s body.
You slash *Achillies*'s left arm very hard.
Fiddler closes the Malkiergate.
Irzerk narrates 'taer'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > Taer calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Fiddler closes the Malkiergate.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt >
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt >
Tarak calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > n

Fiddler closes the Malkiergate.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Achillies: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Achillies* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Achillies* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Achillies* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

Jestin
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 pm

You're all dicks!

Rhys
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:36 pm

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto Al'Farath of Malkier is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Rigor Letorum is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 'equitant batt now
You say 'equitant batt now'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Rigor gives a thin vial of yellow fluid to Roberto.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 'I think we can win

Roberto puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a small purse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You say 'I think we can win'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 'if rigor gets on maligant maybe
You say 'if rigor gets on maligant maybe'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 'rigor should target shadow
You say 'rigor should target shadow'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > cha wimp
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l

Rigor says 'ok'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto Al'Farath of Malkier is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Rigor Letorum is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Roberto stops riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > cha wimp
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto Al'Farath of Malkier is standing here.
Rigor Letorum is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > not
u
kill dark
kill dark
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Roberto says 'dismounting for db'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto has arrived from below.
Rigor has arrived from below, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

11
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Morfran* is standing here.
*Maligant* is standing here.
*Equitant* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Roberto has arrived from the east.
Rigor has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*Equitant* tries to slash Rigor, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Morfran* scythes your right foot.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

*Maligant* tries to hack Roberto, but he deflects the blow.

*
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s right leg.
*Maligant* tries to hack Roberto, but he parries successfully.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

=
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s right leg hard.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s right leg.
Your bash at *Morfran* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
Rigor avoids being bashed by *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s left arm hard.
You slash *Morfran*'s body extremely hard.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Roberto avoids being bashed by *Maligant* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > cha wimp
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > nar morfran beat

Rigor barely pierces *Equitant*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > bash
You narrate 'morfran beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s left leg.
You assume Parting the Silk, slashing *Morfran*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten > bash

Rigor avoids being bashed by *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s right leg.
Rigor barely pierces *Equitant*'s right arm.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s body.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s right arm.

*
*Maligant* sends Roberto sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Morfran* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
*Equitant* tries to slash Rigor, but he deflects the blow.
*Maligant* hacks Roberto's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Morfran* scythes your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body hard.

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Rigor narrates 'am winning vs eq'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
*Maligant* hacks Roberto's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Morfran* scythes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor barely pierces *Equitant*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Rigor avoids being bashed by *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Rigor narrates 'he beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Beaten >
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.
*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

ng - Morfran: Beaten >
*Morfran* leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Roberto barely pierces *Maligant*'s body.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 2
bash
[k shadow]
*Equitant* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You slash *Equitant*'s body hard.
*Equitant* panics, and attempts to flee!

ng - Rigor: Scratched - Equitant: Beaten >
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s left hand hard.
*Equitant* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

-
Rigor barely pierces *Maligant*'s right leg.

+
*Maligant* sends Roberto sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Rigor pierces *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* tries to hack Roberto, but he deflects the blow.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > zz
kill dark

Rigor barely pierces *Maligant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You slash *Maligant*'s left arm hard.

ng - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Wounded >
Rigor tickles *Maligant*'s body with his pierce.
*Maligant* tries to hack Roberto, but he parries successfully.


Rigor pierces *Maligant*'s left leg.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s right hand.

=
You slash *Maligant*'s left arm.
Rigor barely pierces *Maligant*'s right arm.
Roberto barely pierces *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* tries to hack Roberto, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Maligant* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Wounded > 0
look
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rigor - Edge of the Foothills
Roberto - Edge of the Foothills
Rhys - Edge of the Foothills

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Wounded > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Rigor Letorum is here, fighting Maligant, riding a Domani razor.
Roberto Al'Farath of Malkier is here, fighting Maligant.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is sitting here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Wounded >
You slash *Maligant*'s body.
Rigor pierces *Maligant*'s left arm hard.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s head.
You slash *Maligant*'s left foot hard.
Rigor pierces *Maligant*'s body.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > kill dark
You slash *Maligant*'s body.
Rigor barely pierces *Maligant*'s right arm.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered >
You slash *Maligant*'s head.
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s head.
*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roberto: Beaten - Maligant: Battered > *Maligant* leaves east.
*Maligant* has arrived from the east.
Rigor barely pierces *Maligant*'s body.
You assume Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing *Maligant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rigor: Scratched - Maligant: Beaten > kill dark

Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rigor: Scratched - Maligant: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rigor: Scratched - Maligant: Beaten > bash

*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Roberto pierces *Maligant*'s left arm.
Rigor tickles *Maligant*'s body with his pierce.

+
*Maligant* leaves north.

*n
kill dark
w
kill dark
Cancelled.
Near the Foothills
Towering black peaks claw the south sky, visible beyond the low hills.
Twisted and gnarled trees and scrub stud the rocky ground here, a fitting
companion to the heavy stench of decay and death. To the west is the path to
Tarwin's Gap, while to the north the Blight stretches on as far as the eye
can see.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto has arrived from the south.
Rigor has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto has arrived from the east.
Rigor has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky, visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north, hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto has arrived from the east.
Rigor has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Roberto has arrived from the south.
Rigor has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Roberto has arrived from the south.
Rigor has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Roberto has arrived from the south.
Rigor has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
kill dark
kill dark
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A lantern has been left here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Morfran* is standing here.
*Equitant* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Roberto has arrived from the east.
Rigor has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
Roberto leaves south. ----------------------------------------------------> Didn't anticipate this or even notice it had happened!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Rigor pierces *Morfran*'s body.
*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Equitant*'s right arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark

You slash *Equitant*'s body hard.
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
*Morfran* leaves east.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
Rigor barely pierces *Equitant*'s right leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.
Rigor swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You slash *Equitant*'s body very hard.
*Morfran* has arrived from the east.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
*Morfran* tries to scythe Rigor, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill darkaten MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Equitant* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical >
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical > kill dark

*Morfran* tries to scythe Rigor, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree barely tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Rigor pierces *Equitant*'s body.
*Equitant* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical >
*Equitant* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Equitant: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

rong - Equitant: Critical >
*Equitant* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Equitant* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > kill dark

*Equitant* slashes your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > *Equitant* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gracefully flow into Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tries to hit Rigor, but he dodges the attack.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

bash equitant
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You do the best you can!
Roberto narrates 'im low beat'

= rong - the blighted tree: Hurt >
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Rigor, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
Rigor avoids being bashed by *Morfran* who loses his balance and falls!

+
You dodge a bash from *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Equitant* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Rigor, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Roberto narrates 'i cant hit patty'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > nar i'm zerk k shadow

Rigor narrates 'morf beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > You narrate 'i'm zerk k shadow'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt >
*Maligant* tries to hack Rigor, but he deflects the blow.
*Equitant* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt > bash equitant
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Maligant* tries to hack Rigor, but he parries successfully.
You gracefully flow into Ribbon in the Air, slashing the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.

-
Rigor avoids being bashed by *Morfran* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Equitant* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Equitant* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Equitant* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Equitant* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
Someone barely tickles your head with its hit.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

=
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar 1n orch ent now
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t roberto oh you werent even with us
You tell Roberto 'oh you werent even with us'

Roberto
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Roberto » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 pm

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Equitant* is here, fighting Rhys, riding a shadow stallion.
*Maligant* is here, fighting Rigor.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Rigor.
Rigor Letorum is here, fighting Morfran, riding a Domani razor.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is lying here, incapacitated.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rigor.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

*Equitant* slashes Rhys's body extremely hard.
Rhys is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Rhys's death cry.
You stop following Rhys.
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Rigor, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Rigor, but he dodges the attack.

3
3
3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
You pierce *Equitant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Equitant: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Equitant: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Equitant: Critical >
3
3

Rigor gets the severed head of Equitant the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted Lands from the corpse of
Rhys.
Rigor gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a backpack from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
Rigor gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Rhys.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Equitant: Critical > *Maligant* gets a full metal helmet and visor from
the corpse of Rhys.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Equitant: Critical >
3
3
You pierce *Equitant*'s body hard.
*Equitant* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Equitant*'s death cry.
Rigor tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
Rhys tells you 'oh you werent even with us'


I avenged you. Do not worry.

Errtu
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Errtu » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:17 am

Glaurang - On A Balcony

st
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > << - 79hps!
a
a
You stop resting, and stand up.

a
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
a
[k human]
They aren't here.
*Achillies* has arrived from the south.

a
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
You slash *Achillies*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded >
*Achillies* pounds your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You slash *Achillies*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded > [bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=-

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Achillies's right arm.

-
=
As *Achillies* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Achillies* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded >
b

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's left leg with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles Achillies's body with its cleave.
*Achillies* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
=+
*

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's body.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's right arm.
*Achillies* pounds your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=
-
-
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Achillies* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >

You tickle *Achillies*'s head with your slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's body.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Achillies's right leg.

cb
b
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >
[bash ]
*Achillies* leaves south.
*Achillies* has arrived from the south.


*Achillies* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=
+*
A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's right hand.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles Achillies's body with its cleave.
*Achillies* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
=-

-=
Your bash at *Achillies* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Achillies's left leg hard.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's right hand with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's body.
You slash *Achillies*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Battered >
b

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's head with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Achillies's body.
You slash *Achillies*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Beaten >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Beaten >
b

*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Achillies: Beaten >
[bash ]


A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Achillies's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Achillies's right arm.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles Achillies's body with its cleave.

-=
*Achillies* leaves south.
*Achillies* has arrived from the south.

+
*Achillies* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

*+
=-

*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
= << yes yes yes!
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Achillies's head with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Achillies's body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles Achillies's right foot with its cleave.
You barely slash *Achillies*'s body.
*someone* pounds your right leg. << really???
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
st
a

Ragyn
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ragyn » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 pm

You are using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on finger> a black-laquered nail
<worn on finger> an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a cloak of shifting colors
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of studded leather gauntlets dyed storm gray
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
<wielded> a heron marked longsword
<worn about waist> a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > w
w
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > w
Outside the Gates of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > w
Inside the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > w
Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Magnificent Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Dougan Revarnan is here, fighting the Watchman.
The Watchman is here, fighting Dougan Revarnan.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A raven is here flying around.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
The Watchman tries to pierce Dougan Revarnan, but he deflects the blow.
Dougan Revarnan's hands make a sharp, circular motion.
A violent storm erupts and fierce winds blow through the area.
A hurricane force wind lifts you off the ground!
A hurricane force wind swirls a black stallion around in the air, then puts him down.
On the River Arinelle
The river's current is sluggish here, slowly pulling you downstream
to the south. Just to the north is a sharp bend in the river's bed,
which explains the slower current here. The river is deeply set in
the midst of the forest, and the banks are too high to reach.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > st
n
You stand up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You need a boat to go there.

* HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
You are unable to swim in the strong currents!
You suffer miserably as you quickly drown...
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light

Always a pleasure, could we just remove this horsedung already

Rig
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:08 pm

I need to stop dying to Ragyn. He just dt's my stuff. Asshole.

Xin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Xin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:07 am

At the Makeshift Barracks
[ obvious exits: S ]
*Gizmo* is resting here.
A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*




Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gizmo: Healthy >

Dixon
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Fail!

Postby Dixon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:10 am

Wish I got bricked on like that.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lexi, Terinor and 10 guests