Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Astolfo
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Fail!

Postby Astolfo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:31 pm

hasp wrote:What we all can take from this is you cannot trust the tower.

Forward the Light!


RP Winner of the Week!

Giramael
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Giramael » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Back to the Ouches please, don't make me waste my time deleting a bunch of stuff, thanks :)

Vilac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Vilac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Giramael wrote:Back to the Ouches please, don't make me waste my time deleting a bunch of stuff, thanks :)


Technically, you brought us back to the FAILS as the ouchies are another thread.

Giramael
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Giramael » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:27 pm

yeah ok smart guy, point stands, let's move on :P

Kharix
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Carrying on with the fails. My luck is just horrible.

n
hide
backstab h.kalabra
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
*Kalabra* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Kalabra* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

*
*Engyn* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

*
*Engyn* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Engyn* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins Engyn's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

+
*Kalabra* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Engyn: Hurt>
flee

-----

Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Raife the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A chestnut stallion trots about.
*Kalabra* is standing here.
*Engyn* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Engyn* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Engyn* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant joins Engyn's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

-
*Kalabra* has arrived from the south.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Engyn: Hurt>

------
hide
backstab h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Raife leaves east.
You silently approach your victim...
*Engyn* tries to hack Raife, but he parries successfully.


Raife pierces *Engyn*'s right arm.
*Engyn* tries to hack Raife, but he parries successfully.

*
*Gretchen* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Raife, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Raife panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Raife pierces *Engyn*'s body.
Raife leaves east.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

Rig
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 am

> Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Gawrath tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong > k h.human
*Draz* strikes Gawrath's body.
You try to lance *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

bash
- ull MV:Strong - Gawrath: Battered - Draz: Scratched >
*DRAZ* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Myrdan narrates 'fuck'

*
*Draz* leaves south riding a warhorse.

-
Gawrath narrates 'on'
*Aldazar* clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
kill human
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Gawrath has arrived from the west.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the west.
Gawrath tries to blast *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to lance *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Gawrath: Battered - Draz: Scratched > bash
Ok.

- trong MV:Strong - Gawrath: Battered - Draz: Scratched >
*Draz* strikes Gawrath's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins your fight!

*
*DRAZ* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
*Draz* leaves east riding a warhorse.

=k h.human
bash
-
*Aldazar* clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

Cancelled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.


As *Aldazar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 3 out of 13 bashes (76% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Aldazar, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > say oh you fucker
st

Gawrath sends *Aldazar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > k h.human

*Draz* clumsily charges you with his a dark blue tasseled spear, but you deftly step aside.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Draz: Scratched > k h.human
You hiss 'oh you fucker'

xiric
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby xiric » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:00 pm

I stood to close to Kharix and he rubbed off on me :(

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
Forested Borderlands
The dense forest spreads out for miles. Tall trees, their branches thick with
soft green leaves. cover most of the rich soil of the forest. Small shrubs and
bushes struggle to survive against the trees of the forest. Thin vines with
large soft leaves, creep slowly up the tree trunks and cling to the branches.
To the south, a path slowly winds its way through the woodland.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ahri* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura! <---------- maybe I will get lucky !
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > c
b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[ba h.human] ing >
You silently approach your victim...


*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Ahri: Battered >
*Ahri* leaves north riding a warhorse.

Rhys
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Rig* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
2
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Gralin has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
Cam has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* intercepts Cam's attack on his mount.
Cam tries to blast *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Gralin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash
[kill 1.shadow]
*Rig* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You crush *Rig*'s right hand into bloody fragments!

* ll - Cam: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Gralin pierces *Rig*'s left leg.
A muzzled trolloc joins Rig's fight!

=
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Beaten > zz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
You barely crush *Rig*'s left arm.
Gralin pierces *Rig*'s body.
*Myrdan* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical >
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical >
A muzzled trolloc tickles your right hand with his cleave.
You crush *Rig*'s body hard.
Gralin pierces *Rig*'s right leg.
Cam blasts *Rig*'s body.
*Myrdan* tries to blast Gralin, but he deflects the blow.
*Zangief* scythes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical > nar zerking

Gralin assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical > You narrate 'zerking'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical > nar crap
e
e
e
You narrate 'crap'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Cam: Battered - Rig: Critical > e
e
e
A ramshorned trolloc joins Zangief's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Cam's right arm.
A muzzled trolloc tickles your right leg with his cleave.
You crush *Rig*'s head hard.
Gralin pierces *Rig*'s body.
Cam blasts *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Gralin has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.
Cam has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Gralin has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.
Cam has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

Rig
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:02 pm

Like 106 or something hps poof. That hurt snicker

aldazar
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby aldazar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:03 pm

I love this.. summation of my current run.. mostly ended in death -_-U

Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
Rig is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Arkan is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Byrg is standing here.
Shzrei is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

backstab h.enigma
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.
Byrg pokes you in the ribs.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-
Arkan says '_'M Tp\XCh ryz _s [y JmU xyoW '
Byrg tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

=
Rig tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

+**+
Byrg tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 2 out of 2 stabs (0% landed)
Byrg pokes you in the ribs.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
Rig sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > f

---------------------------------------------------


* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Jaster has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Sagrim has arrived from the west.
Rudra stabs Adael's body.
Sagrim tries to hack Draz, but he deflects the blow.

backstab h.jaster
S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Rudra* stabs Adael's head.
You silently approach your victim...

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Jaster shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Jaster has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin barely blasts Jaster's body.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Sagrim shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Sagrim has been spotted!'
Nexen tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

=+
Nexen tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts Jaster's body.
Draz strikes *Sagrim*'s body.
Sagrim tries to hack Draz, but he deflects the blow.
Adael scythes *Rudra*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rudra barely stabs Adael's head.

**+=-
Draz makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Sagrim*'s head.

-
Draz avoids being bashed by Jaster who loses his balance and falls!

=+
Nexen tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Rudra barely stabs Adael's body.

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 1 out of 1 stabs (0% landed)

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded >
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Sagrim's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > d
On a Slope
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Venum is standing here.

sneak
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > hide
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Venum leaves west.

*+=- -=+
Rig has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Venum has arrived from the west.

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 1 out of 1 stabs (0% landed)
Myrdan blasts your head.

-=+
Myrdan blasts your left foot into bloody fragments!
Venum blasts your body very hard.
Rig slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
Rig slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
Cam narrates 'zangief is choke'

=- -=+*
Myrdan blasts your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Venum blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
Cam narrates 'i commy'

=
someone slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Passage in the Caves
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Hadrin is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=
You dodge a bash from Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!

+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 2 out of 4 stabs (50% landed)

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Wounded > f

Sagrim has arrived from the north.
Roxie has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests