Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:44 am

You fucking op DL's. How dare you

Petra
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Petra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:36 am

Having just killed Stanislav, I decided to try my might against the outrageous talents of the Dha'vol.

The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angri* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to whip *Angri*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy > *Angri* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to whip *Angri*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy > alias p k angri
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy > weath
*Angri* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Angri: Healthy >
*Angri* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > The temperature is about 95 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a calm wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > w
n
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angri* is standing here.

p
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > n
*Angri* slashes a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Your mount is engaged in combat!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > p
Angri swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Angri* slashes a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
[k angri]
You try to whip *Angri*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Angri: Healthy > p
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Angri: Healthy > [k angri]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Angri: Healthy > f
[k angri]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Wounded - Angri: Healthy > p
p
You panic and attempt to flee!

p
*Angri* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[k angri]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > p
[k angri]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > p
[k angri]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
*Angri* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > p
*Angri* slashes a warhorse's right arm into bloody fragments!
[k angri]
You try to whip *Angri*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Battered - Angri: Healthy > [k angri]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Battered - Angri: Healthy > You try to whip *Angri*, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse tries to hit Angri, but he dodges the attack.
*Angri* slashes a warhorse's head into bloody fragments!
[k angri]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Beaten - Angri: Healthy > f
]
You panic and attempt to flee!

]
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

e
e
]
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

]
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > ]
*Angri* slashes a warhorse's right arm into bloody fragments!
A warhorse is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k dark]
You try to whip *Angri*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Incapacitated - Angri: Healthy > ]
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Incapacitated - Angri: Healthy > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Incapacitated - Angri: Healthy > f
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - a warhorse: Incapacitated - Angri: Healthy > Corath tells you 'pk?'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - a warhorse: Incapacitated - Angri: Healthy >

roll
roll

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

roll
* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > roll
You roll your eyes.

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > roll
You roll your eyes.

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > You roll your eyes.

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > n
g
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
You roll your eyes.

Angri
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Angri » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:43 am

Horse scalp and selling the gear > 1v1 FC pk. See you next time!

Vilac
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Vilac » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:51 am

Practice more ride?

Naerin
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Naerin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:58 am

Angri wrote:Horse scalp and selling the gear > 1v1 FC pk. See you next time!


Wait..but then why not just leave, without killing the horse? You don't have to like the PK, 1v1 vs FCs is a pain, but I don't get inconveniencing her for no reason.

Maegon
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Maegon » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:05 pm

I praced lvl 5 ride after my rerolls, and it was a terrible decision. Maybe since Petra pks solo more, it would be worthwhile, but not worth the risk if you mostly group pk.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A lantern has been left here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [6]
You notice a burnished metal breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a strange, insectoid helm is hidden here.
You notice the death scalp of a goat slain in the Wilderness is hidden here.
You notice a pair of animal-fur boots is hidden here.
You notice a kite-shaped shield is hidden here.
You notice a moulded leather breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a bronze belt of odd design is hidden here.
You notice a pair of thin metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a crested helm is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Ecthus the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Girali tells you 'was 26 hp when i finally fled. died a few rooms away:P'

weath
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a breezy wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > rep ouch
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > Your target is now set to rakkard.

Girali tells you 'it happens:P'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > whois rakkard
Rakkard the Darkling Master is a level 50 Dha'vol Master trolloc.


* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Djak* has arrived from above.
*Rakkard* has arrived from above.
*Hodor* has arrived from above.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
You intercept *Rakkard*'s attack on your mount.
*Rakkard* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You intercept *Havok*'s attack on your mount.
*Havok* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
Ecthus moves swiftly to protect Naerin.
Naerin slashes *Hodor*'s right arm hard.
You intercept *Jaster*'s attack on your mount.
*Jaster* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded >
*Djak* slashes a warhorse's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded >
Ecthus scythes *Hodor*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded >
Ecthus scythes *Hodor*'s body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ecthus's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A warhorse tries to hit Djak, but he deflects the blow.
*Djak* slashes a warhorse's body very hard.
*Hodor* barely smites Ecthus's body.
Naerin slashes *Hodor*'s body hard.
You swiftly dodge *Havok*'s attempt to blast you.
You slash *Rakkard*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You sense Naerin connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded >
You sense Naerin is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded > f

*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Rakkard: Wounded >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he parries successfully.
Ragan slices Rakkard's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Havok's body with his slash.
A warhorse tries to hit Djak, but he deflects the blow.
*Jaster* gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Jaster* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Rakkard* lances your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Wounded >
*Djak* sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ecthus sends *Hodor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Wounded >
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Wounded >
Naerin throws a fireball at *Rakkard*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered >
You sense Naerin is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered > A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against Jaster, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Ragan slices Rakkard's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Havok's body.
Ecthus scythes *Hodor*'s right leg hard.
*Djak* slashes a warhorse's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jaster* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Havok* blasts your right arm extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You try to slash *Rakkard*, but he parries successfully.
*Rakkard* lances your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered > f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Battered >
Naerin throws a fireball at *Rakkard*, who screams in pain.

dism
You stop riding him. ting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Beaten >

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Beaten >
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slices Rakkard's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Havok's body with his slash.
Ecthus scythes *Hodor*'s body hard.
*Djak* slashes a warhorse's right leg very hard.
Naerin slashes *Hodor*'s head.
*Havok* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You sense Naerin is channeling saidar.

= HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Rakkard: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Rakkard* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You dodge a bash from *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.

+
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A thick pair of leather work gloves has been tossed to the ground here.
You notice the death scalp of a brown deer slain in Saldaea is hidden here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Decrepit
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Decrepit » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Just one more 'k human' might have done it :(

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You slash *Corath*'s left leg.

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
*Corath* slashes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A wolfish trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a wolfish trolloc's fight!
You slash *Corath*'s right leg.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
b
bash

-=
+*
*
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Corath*'s commands.
*Corath* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+
A hideous trolloc tickles Corath's body with its cleave.
A wolfish trolloc tickles Corath's body with its crush.
*Corath* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
-
-=
Your bash at *Corath* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
cz
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Corath's body.
A wolfish trolloc barely crushes Corath's right leg.
You slash *Corath*'s right arm.
The day has begun. <--- probably saved you too
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >

You slash *Corath*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
a
k human

A hideous trolloc cleaves Corath's body.
A wolfish trolloc barely crushes Corath's body.
You slash *Corath*'s right hand.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
a
k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
You slash *Corath*'s body.
You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
a
k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
A hideous trolloc cleaves Corath's left leg.
A wolfish trolloc barely tickles Corath's body with its crush.
You slash *Corath*'s right arm.

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Corath: Critical >
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

a
k human
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Corath* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

corath
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby corath » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:13 pm

yeah lucky ass tic there saved the day. too bad you didn't chase me as i mobbed two rooms away.

Petra
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Petra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:49 pm

corath wrote:yeah lucky ass tic there saved the day. too bad you didn't chase me as i mobbed two rooms away.


The worst bit of a low abs fight. The other guy can't see when some damn mobs take off 30hp/kills you 2 rooms away.

Arkan
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Arkan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:28 pm

*Carlia* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Carlia* has arrived from the north, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Ryak tries to blast *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.

*
*Carlia* barely whips Ryak's right hand.
A hideous trolloc joins Ryak's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins Ryak's fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
Ryak tries to blast *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.

j
+b
Cancelled.
Roxie has arrived from the west.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Carlia* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Rig narrates 'ur not grouped on me'
[kill human]
You crush *Carlia*'s body into bloody fragments!

[bash ] iring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Wounded >

+
Stanislav unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Carlia*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Carlia, but she parries successfully.
Carlia swiftly dodges a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she deflects the blow.
Ryak blasts *Carlia*'s right arm very hard.

=
*Carlia* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Carlia* has arrived from the north, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Ryak tries to blast *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
Your bash at *Carlia* sends her sprawling!
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Beaten >
Roxie lances *Carlia*'s right hand very hard.
Kryyg clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Beaten >
Kryyg narrates 'abshed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Beaten >
Rig narrates 'group on asshole'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Beaten >
Roxie lances *Carlia*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
A Ko'bal trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Dha'vol trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
You crush *Carlia*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Ryak blasts *Carlia*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Critical >
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Stanislav unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Carlia*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Critical >
Occum leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Critical >
Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ryak: Scratched - Carlia: Critical >
*Carlia* leaves south riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Ryak leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
j
e
Kryyg leaves east.
A hideous trolloc leaves east.
You follow Kryyg.

Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here.
Occum the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Roxie has arrived from the west.
Rig has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Carlia* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

j
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Kryyg has arrived from the north.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Roxie has arrived from the north.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.
Occum tries to pound *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
[kill human]
You try to crush *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You try to crush *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc joins Occum's fight!
*Carlia* whips Occum's body.
*Carlia* whips a Dha'vol trolloc's right leg hard.
*Carlia* whips a hideous trolloc's right foot hard.
*Carlia* barely whips your left leg.
Occum tries to pound *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > Stanislav has arrived from the west.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical >
Kryyg tries to lance a dust-colored gelding, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical >
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > j
j
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > k carlia
k carlia
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You do the best you can!

k carlia
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > k carlia
k carlia
A dust-colored gelding barely hits Kryyg's body.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Carlia, but she deflects the blow.
You crush *Carlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Occum pounds *Carlia*'s body very hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > *Carlia* leaves south riding a dust-colored gelding.
They aren't here.

k carlia
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia

*Carlia* has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Carlia* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Occum tries to pound *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
Rig tries to cleave *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
k carlia

Kryyg sends a dust-colored gelding sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k carlia
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Kryyg lances a dust-colored gelding's body into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
Rig cleaves *Carlia*'s body very hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Occum pounds *Carlia*'s body hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k carlia
*Carlia* leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Carlia* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Occum tries to pound *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.
You crush *Carlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

k carlia
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > Roxie tries to lance *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > k carlia
k carlia
k carlia
*Carlia* winces in pain.
*Carlia* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > Rig narrates 'ger hagdin'
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > k carlia
k carlia
k carlia
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Occum: Hurt - Carlia: Critical > k carlia
k carlia
k carlia
A Dha'vol trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
Roxie tries to lance *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc says 'You Carlia!!! You will die before your time!! '
You try to crush *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
*Carlia* whips Occum's left leg.
*Carlia* tries to whip Roxie, but she deflects the blow.
*Carlia* barely whips your left hand.
Occum tries to pound *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.
*Carlia* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.

No clue who her warder is, but he sure must have been crit!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests