Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Stanislav
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Stanislav » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:30 pm

DLs are OP.

Cosmo
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Cosmo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Just wanted my torm to live :(


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Ryak* blasts your body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
You barely strike *Ryak*'s head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched > yell 1n orch
bash

*Ryak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
*Ryak* blasts your body hard.
*Troika* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
*Kryyg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched > f
s
s

*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
*Kryyg* lances your head very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
Kryyg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched >
*Kryyg* lances your body very hard.
*Rig* cleaves your left hand very hard.
*Ryak* blasts your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You bellow '1n orch'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ryak: Scratched > Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A lantern has been left here.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Ryak* is standing here.
*Occum* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Rig* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded >
*Kryyg* lances your body hard.

f
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > s
*Kryyg* lances your body hard.
*Rig* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely strike *Occum*'s body.
*Occum* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > f
s
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > f
s
s

*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.
*Occum* pounds your right leg hard.
*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded >
*Kryyg* lances your body extremely hard.
*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.
*Occum* pounds your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded >
*Kultunk* sends a sleek well-trained torm sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ryak* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > A Dha'vol trolloc joins Kultunk's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves a sleek well-trained torm's body extremely hard.
*Kultunk* blasts a sleek well-trained torm's body into bloody fragments!
You barely strike *Occum*'s right arm.
*Occum* pounds your right leg hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > f
s
s
s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Kultunk* says 'gQrefo'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > s
s
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves a sleek well-trained torm's left foot very hard.
*Kultunk* blasts a sleek well-trained torm's body into bloody fragments!
*Kryyg* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You barely strike *Occum*'s body.
*Occum* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Wounded > f
s
s

*Kryyg* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Ahri* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Carlia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Maegon* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Carlia* tries to whip *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

s

*Vaen* smites *Troika*'s body very hard.

s
*Vaen* tries to smite *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
*Troika* tries to strike *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.
*Carlia* tries to whip *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves a sleek well-trained torm's body hard.
A sleek well-trained torm tickles Kultunk's body with his hit.
*Kryyg* lances your right foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Ravens

Kryyg
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm

That was kind of dangerous, bunch of us were serk with 4 fcs walking in. Luckily ran out and unserked.

Vaen
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Vaen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

Kryyg wrote:That was kind of dangerous, bunch of us were serk with 4 fcs walking in. Luckily ran out and unserked.


Judging by how it went when you guys were probably mostly brave/offensive, I don't know if a bunch of female buffers were going to get weaves off against zerk people with some of them buffing 2. Then again I'm not sure you guys already had 10 or so at this point or if that was after just after.

But yeah, Troika may have inadvertently saved your asses.

Kryyg
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 pm

HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Rig narrates 'afk a sec'

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring > yel afk
l
You bellow 'afk'

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here mending a weapon.

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Rhys* has arrived from the west.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
*Rhys* slashes your left arm with The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
You try to lance *Dominguez*, but he parries successfully.
*Dominguez* barely pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
*Dominguez* tickles your head with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
You try to lance *Dominguez*, but he parries successfully.
*Dominguez* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
*Rhys* slashes your head with Stones Falling from the Cliff.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to lance *Dominguez*, but he parries successfully.
*Dominguez* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* says 'for real?'

* HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dominguez: Scratched >
*someone* barely pierces your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.

I am the reason #Hellmud exists. Talk about worst places to AFK while crit and reaver 1! ho ho ho ho. Rhys is a dick! Rig was afk too snicker.

Rhys
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:09 pm

I feel bad! I'd zerked as soon as I saw I'd gotten on you, was moving when you bellowed AFK and I didn't process it til after I was zerk

You have spared me many times AFK!! #hellmud :(

snicker and of course those 400tps boost me onto Ta'veren for the first time in my mud career, tainting that goal

Jestin
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Lol you two (Kryyg and Rig) are such idiots haha. Not that I wouldn’t do the same myself, but I’m an idiot too.

Kryyg
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm

estin throws a fireball at *Rhys*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Jestin: Wounded - Rhys: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Jestin: Wounded - Rhys: Beaten >
Jestin avoids being bashed by *Zhai* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Jestin: Wounded - Rhys: Beaten > f

Havok panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!g - Jestin: Wounded - Rhys: Beaten >


*Dominguez* tickles your body with his pierce.
A sergeant slashes Havok's body.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Havok's left leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Havok's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Havok's right leg.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Havok's left arm.
The Shienaran commander lances Havok's right leg.
*Steg* slices Havok's left arm hard.


Rig sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill warhorse

*Dominguez* barely pierces your body.
Havok leaves down.


Rig narrates 'rhys bashed batt'


Rig narrates 'beat'

Havok has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > nar rhys bashed

*Rhys* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
*Rhys* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill warhorse
s
s
w
w
w
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Havok shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Havok has been spotted!'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'rhys bashed'

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Amongst the Rubble
Large stones and small cover the immediate area. Most are worn from the
elements, but one side on each has been smoothed and polished. There is no
pattern to them, other than in its randomness. The ground is pitted in some
places, and many of the stones are somewhat underground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
The road continues east and west, around the hill, with a small path
leading north. The path is covered with rocks, their source being the
almost destroyed watchtower further north. Small rocks litter the ground
here, having been kicked about by the many Shienaran patrols that pass
through the area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

w
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
The road bends here on its southern path past the crumbling tower to the
north. A pine wood forest lies to the west and south, blanketing the road
as it winds its way through the rugged terrain.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
The forest here is thinning a bit, with the northern and eastern faces of
this section scarred from battles waged nearby. Pine needles cover the
floor, knocked down by travelers. A road can be made out to the north and
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
Pine needles, long since turned brown cover the forest floor. Giant
mushrooms thrive on the decaying matter. Some form large plate-like
growths, others more tubular in nature. The trees grow in such proximity it
becomes very difficult to move through the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
The road continues its path through the thick forest. Deep ruts slash
through the road like old scars. The hard earth is packed from countless
forays made by Shienaran soldiers. To the east and west dense forest
borders the road.

A big sign has been put up here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
The trees arch their limbs away from the road lying to the east and south.
Several branches have been hacked off from someone attempting to wade through
the thick brambles and intertwining trees. To the north the trees become so
thickly meshed, passage would be futile.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
A fallen oak tree, blasted two spans from its roots, rests its dead branches on
the forest floor. A lightning strike must have severed the ancient tree. Pine
trees surround their distant cousin, moving in closer over the years seeking
the sunlight drifting in from the open canopy.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
Just north of the dusty road, already it becomes difficult to catch gilmpses of
what lies south. Sharp thorny bushes thrive in this environment, surrounding
trees then plunging their feelers deep into the once mighty oaks. A slight mist
rises up from the forest floor where bacteria and fungii decompose fallen
branches.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
Thick Forest
Thick hedges thicken into a dark and gloomy forest here. Trees, gnarled and
twisted, cover the ground. To the north, through a break in the trees, the
black jagged peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom can be glimpsed. To the south
lies the road to Tarwin's Gap, leading through the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
Thorny Hedges
The thorny hedges here prick you wherever you move, and you aren't very
willing to stay here and get pricked more. The bushes to the west have
thickened into impenetrablity, but you can still make you way north into more
thorny hedges, as well as east, into thinner bushes. To your south, you can
spot the old road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The north edge of the road is bordered by thorny hedges that you don't care to
venture near, and the south is blocked by a thick growth of trees. Looking
around, you notice the top of a tower poking up through the trees. You don't
have much option but to continue along the road to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill warhorse
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The old road stretches west, deeper into the forest, and east, out towards
the plains here. Around you, thorny hedges continue along the north of the
road, blocking that direction. The way south is blocked by an impenetrable
wall of trees. Looking around, you notice a tower to your northwest. The
city walls of Fal Dara can be see through the trees to the south, and
looking up there is an old murder-hole strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill warhorse
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A shiny copper penny has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill warhorse
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Jestin narrates 'so much alg'
*Primus* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > gate is now set as your door1.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > close gate
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > human is now set as your target.
kill human

Raizu narrates 'blocking split'

n
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Primus* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You slash *Primus*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > kill human
Rhys calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > Jestin narrates 'lag'
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > nar on 1n
gate is now set as your door1.
You narrate 'on 1n'

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > close gate

You slash *Primus*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > close gate
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > Rhys calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Primus: Battered > 0
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Bastige narrates 'got gap'
[bash ]

*
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


*Rhys* cleaves your body.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Primus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Rhys* cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Primus* hacks your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


nar
n
n
nar 1n fd

Byrg has arrived from the north.


Byrg scythes *Rhys*'s body.

You flee head over heels.
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aishana* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Aishana* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

ting MV:Tiring >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
Jestin narrates 'rhys n?'
The Malkiergate closes quietly.


Rhys calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.
The Malkiergate closes quietly.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

rsting MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
*Aishana* tickles your right arm with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e
e
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You narrate '1n fd'

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

s
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

s
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Havok narrates 'I crit'
Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
Side Road
As the commercial district is left behind, small houses spring up along this
stretch of road. It appears that the road turns along behind the castle off
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Jestin narrates 'why am'
End of Merchant's Row
The strip of shops seems to coming to an end as you approach the city walls.
On the southern side of the street lies a tailor's shop.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Merchant's Row
The line of shops continues down this road. To the north is a grocer's store
that appears to be quite popular. Townspeople and servants in black and gold
move both in and out of the store.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

n
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A lantern has been left here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Reil* is standing here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > dism
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
You stop riding it.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
w
w
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A one person canoe rests on the ground.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Western End of the Courtyard
The courtyard stretches away to the east. The keep is to the north, though
the main gate lies off to the east. A large bale of hay lies outside the
stable to the south. A stout door blocks the entrance into the watchtower at
the western corner.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > In the Southwest Tower
This is one of the guard towers that stands watch over the town of Fal Dara.
Broad stairs lead up along the wall of the tower, allowing many men to rush
to the walls or into the courtyard to sally forth against their enemies. It
is dusty and chill, and rather barren.
[ obvious exits: E U ]

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > u
Rig narrates 'on d n'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Atop the Southwest Tower
This large, circular chamber gives a clear view of tthe southern half of the
city and it's environs. Far off to he south, the forest begins to grow
again. Arrow slits along the walls would afford archers clear shots into the
streets around the keep and into the courtyard.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n

Rig narrates 'hit'

n
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Along the Walls
Here along the high western wall of the keep you have a clear view of the
the inner courtyard on one side and the outer town on the other. A low
macholated parapit provides excellent cover. Beyond the outer town you
can see the surrounding wilderness of alpine grasslands with scattered
thickets of hemlock and spruce. The only way off this wall, except by
falling, is through the towers north and south of here, respectively.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Top of the Northwest Tower
From the top of this tower one can see the northern and western portions of
Fal Dara outside the keep, as well as the lands beyond extending off into a
shimmering haze that marks the edge of the blight. South of the blight
hearty hemlocks and spruce dot the surrounding grasslands. A good view of
the inner courtyard of the keep is provided from this tower as well. The
keep wall extends east and south of here, while a narrow spiral stair
descends to the lower level of this tower. There is a hole in the north
wall, where there was once a murderhole, out of which you can fall into the
road north of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

jo
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
[jump out]
Ok.

s
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
Along the Walls
Here along the high western wall of the keep you have a clear view of the
the inner courtyard on one side and the outer town on the other. A low
macholated parapit provides excellent cover. Beyond the outer town you
can see the surrounding wilderness of alpine grasslands with scattered
thickets of hemlock and spruce. The only way off this wall, except by
falling, is through the towers north and south of here, respectively.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Atop the Southwest Tower
This large, circular chamber gives a clear view of tthe southern half of the
city and it's environs. Far off to he south, the forest begins to grow
again. Arrow slits along the walls would afford archers clear shots into the
streets around the keep and into the courtyard.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > d
In the Southwest Tower
This is one of the guard towers that stands watch over the town of Fal Dara.
Broad stairs lead up along the wall of the tower, allowing many men to rush
to the walls or into the courtyard to sally forth against their enemies. It
is dusty and chill, and rather barren.
[ obvious exits: E U ]

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
OOF!! The fall knocks the wind out of you!
*SNAP* Pain shoots up your leg and into your side!
Ouch!

sco
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You have 19(402) hit, 128(128) dark power and 127(280) movement points.
You have scored 108500161 experience points and 290 quest points.
You need 1727319202 exp to level and 310 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3669 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver First.
You have played 76 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryyg the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Rig narrates 'shit'

l
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Little Trail
The woods to the south and east of this trail are so thick that you have no
choice but to go along the trail to the west, deeper into the forest, or back
onto the road to the north. You push low hanging branches out of your face as
you move along the path. Looking down, you see a lot of scuffed up dirt.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Someone squeaks 'Primus is at Road to Tarwin's Gap'
Someone squeaks 'Primus is at Road to Tarwin's Gap'

n
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > e
e
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > scan s
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Byrg the Dark Master is here, fighting Rhys.
*Rhys* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > human is now set as your target.
s
kill human
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Byrg the Dark Master is sitting here.
*Rhys* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > berk
*Rhys* cleaves Byrg's body.
You slash *Rhys*'s head.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > nar 1n

You barely slash *Rhys*'s head.
*Rhys* cleaves Byrg's body.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > You narrate '1n'

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > gate is now set as your door1.
close gate

Jestin narrates 'why'

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > snick
Jestin has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Ok.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > Jestin barely strikes *Rhys*'s head.
You snicker softly.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Scratched - Rhys: Critical > close gate
close gate
You tickle *Rhys*'s body with your slash.
*Rhys* cleaves Byrg's body.
You slash *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* cleaves Byrg's right arm very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > close gate
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > close gate

*Zhai* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > It's already closed!

close gate
* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical >
Rig narrates 'nvm'

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > close gate
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Byrg: Hurt - Rhys: Critical > close gate
close gate
Jestin's icy spikes shred *Rhys*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.
*Steg* has arrived from the north, riding an Illianer steed.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Steg* tries to slice Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
*Dominguez* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Jestin, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 9
n
e
e

The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
*Zhai* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a pair of long-handled war axes from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a backpack from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
*Zhai* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Rhys.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > *Zhai* leaves north riding a warhorse.
Rig narrates 'was talking to trolls winding'
[take all corpse]
You get a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rhys.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Aishana* is standing here.
*Aishana* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > *Aishana* leaves south.
The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A shiny copper penny has been left here.

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Worms make me rage so fucking hard

Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > w
w
w

*Saif* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Walker* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Walker* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Walker: Scratched > u
*Saif* leaves west riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Walker: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Walker: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Walker: Scratched > You try to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong - Walker: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
*Saif* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.tched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You intercept *Saif*'s attack on your mount.
*Saif* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


u
n
You flee head over heels.
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
Someone barely hits your left leg.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Jestin
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 pm

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Jocelyn* is here, fighting Naugrim, riding an Illianer steed.
*Jocelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Achillies* is here, fighting Naugrim, riding a wild stallion.
*Dominguez* is here, fighting Enigma.
*Steg* is here, fighting Kryyg.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Achillies.
Enigma the Darkling is here, fighting Dominguez.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Steg mending a weapon.

[chann 'ice' jocelyn] MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Steg* avoids being bashed by Kryyg who loses his balance and falls!


*Achillies* sends Naugrim sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Steg* sends Kryyg sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Achillies* blasts Naugrim's left leg.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she deflects the blow.
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he parries successfully.
*Steg* tickles Kryyg's body with his strike.

-
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she dodges the attack.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Jocelyn*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Naugrim: Hurt - Jocelyn: Hurt >
Kryyg narrates 'weave her ffs'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Naugrim: Hurt - Jocelyn: Hurt > b
[chann 'flame' jocelyn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Jocelyn* barely strikes Naugrim's left leg.
*Achillies* blasts Naugrim's body.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she parries successfully.
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he deflects the blow.
*Steg* barely tickles Kryyg's head with his strike.

*
*Elaolith* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

*
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Elaolith* leaves north riding a warhorse.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Jocelyn*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Naugrim: Hurt - Jocelyn: Wounded > b

*Steg* avoids being bashed by Kryyg who loses his balance and falls!

[chann 'flame' jocelyn] MV:Full - Naugrim: Hurt - Jocelyn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Jocelyn* tickles Naugrim's body with her strike.
*Achillies* barely blasts Naugrim's body.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she parries successfully.
*Dominguez* swiftly dodges Enigma's attempt to pierce him.

=
Rig narrates 'you're a liar'

+
*Elaolith* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

*
Kryyg avoids being bashed by *Steg* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Elaolith* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

b+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Jocelyn*.

[chann 'flame' jocelyn] MV:Full - Naugrim: Hurt - Jocelyn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Naugrim sends *Achillies* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Jocelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Naugrim smites *Achillies*'s right leg very hard.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she parries successfully.
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Jocelyn* leaves north riding an Illianer steed.

+s
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Elaolith: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Elaolith: Healthy > f
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she deflects the blow.
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Elaolith* who loses her balance and falls!


*Steg* avoids being bashed by Kryyg who loses his balance and falls!


Naugrim smites *Achillies*'s right arm hard.
*Dominguez* tries to pierce Enigma, but she parries successfully.
Enigma tries to pierce *Dominguez*, but he deflects the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Jocelyn* is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
*Jocelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Jocelyn* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

s* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Jocelyn: Wounded >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Jocelyn: Wounded > A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
A sergeant joins Jocelyn's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
Archers' arrows shower down from above.
An archer's arrow impales you!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated SP:Strong MV:Full - Jocelyn: Wounded >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Roberto and 7 guests

cron