Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zizek
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Zizek » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Lucky she was WVD, otherwise you prolly would've had her.

Kyr
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kyr » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 am

At some point, when the healthy ko master just spamflees and runs timers during group pk for 20 mins, you prolly should take a hint :p

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Andraad Arouca the Andoran Captain is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Andraad, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Naugrim* is here, fighting Andraad mending a weapon.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Enigma* is here, fighting Andraad.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > scan e

*Jestin* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Andraad, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Enigma* pierces Andraad's right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > * S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > gas
*Jestin* strikes your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Enigma* tries to pierce Andraad, but he deflects the blow.
*Naugrim* hacks Andraad's left foot into bloody fragments!
*Rig* strikes Andraad's left leg into bloody fragments!
You gasp in astonishment.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
Andraad leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Andraad has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* tries to strike Andraad, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Enigma* tries to pierce Andraad, but he deflects the blow.
Andraad panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

get all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.
Andraad intercepts *Naugrim*'s attack on his mount.
*Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > *Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* strikes Andraad's body extremely hard.
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > You don't have a corpse.
Andraad leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Andraad has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* tries to strike Andraad, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > You don't have a corpse.
*Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he parries successfully.
*Enigma* barely pierces Andraad's body.
Andraad is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Enigma* pierces Andraad's left foot extremely hard.
Andraad is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Andraad's death cry.
Someone holds a torch above its head.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to slash *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

get all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
fl
n
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Andraad.
*Naugrim* hacks a gray palfrey's head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > The corpse of Andraad seems to be empty.

You panic and attempt to flee!ognahoj: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Alric the Overseer is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dominguez of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a black stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hasp narrates 'good night everyone'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Child of the Light narrates 'Walk in the Light! Forward the Light!'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > na I am your hero, sir andraad
You narrate 'I am your hero, sir andraad'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dominguez says 'oh he ran in'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > na unless I got you killed and didnt realize it :p
You narrate 'unless I got you killed and didnt realize it :p'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > sa naw, he died
k dark
k dark
k dark
k dark
You say 'naw, he died'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to slash *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > You do the best you can!
Dominguez tries to pierce *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > sa I have eq

Dominguez tries to pierce *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You say 'I have eq'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > i
k dark
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
[2] a jade signet ring
a thick helmet of supple leather
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a studded leather jerkin
a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
a backpack
a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a curved clear dagger
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
sixteen copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (49)
a silver medallion
[2] a patchwork scarf of animal furs

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > i
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
[2] a jade signet ring
a thick helmet of supple leather
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a studded leather jerkin
a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
a backpack
a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a curved clear dagger
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
sixteen copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (49)
a silver medallion
[2] a patchwork scarf of animal furs

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Naugrim* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Naugrim* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > hold pack

Dominguez looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > You grab a backpack.
Dominguez tickles *Naugrim*'s body with his pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Naugrim shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Naugrim has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tickles Naugrim's body with his blast.
Alric scythes *Naugrim*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded >
*Naugrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > put all pack

*Naugrim* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
You put a crystal lightstick in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a thick helmet of supple leather in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a studded leather jerkin in a backpack.
You put a red tabard with a vivid red cloak in a backpack.
You put a pair of dyed leather armsleeves in a backpack.
You put a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a silver etched shield in a backpack.
You put a curved clear dagger in a backpack.
You put a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
You put a set of darkly dyed leather leggings in a backpack.
You put a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes in a backpack.
You put sixteen coppers in a backpack.
You put 49 crowns in a backpack.
You put a silver medallion in a backpack.
You put a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.
You put a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n

Andraad tells you 'no. That was all my self.'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Dominguez has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.
Ack, you lost Alric!

bash
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > not
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rep have eq
s
k dark
You reply to Andraad 'have eq'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Rig* is here, fighting Alric, riding a shadow stallion.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Alric, riding a shadow stallion.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Dominguez has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.
Dominguez says 'his?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Lord Kajin says 'You Nognahoj!!! You will die before your time!! '
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Rig* strikes Alric's right arm.
*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Jestin*, but he dodges the attack.
Dominguez tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.d >


*Kryyg* sends Alric sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
*Naugrim* tries to hack Dominguez, but he deflects the blow.


Dominguez tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Nognahoj swiftly dodges a member of the Lancer cavalry's attempt to slash him.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kryyg's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nognahoj, but he dodges the attack.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kryyg's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* strikes Alric's left leg.
*Kryyg* slashes Alric's body.
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Jestin* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
They're not here anymore!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver sai in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Andraad of the Borderlands is sitting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > na on kaj
Dead men tell no tales...

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:05 am

Brown Hills
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Swordbrother guard stands dutifully awaiting orders.
*Orino* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

bash
* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Orino* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded > Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded > k h.human
k h.human
You try to slash *Orino*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched > Ok.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched >
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Swordbrother joins Orino's fight!
You try to slash *Orino*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched >
*Orino* looks at you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched > l orino
bash
This Battle Lord of the West is garbed in golden ephod, ornate blued-steel breastplate, flowing blue robe, and a diadem. Woe to all that find themselves on the other side of his spear in battle.

Orino has a few scratches.

*Orino* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a gold-chased war spear
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

- ong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched >
A Swordbrother barely pierces your body.
*Orino* slashes your body hard.

-
Anansi narrates 'where'

=
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 bashes (100% landed)

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Scratched >
A Swordbrother barely pierces your left hand.
You slash *Orino*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > nar he's back in dodge spears
nar bashed
You narrate 'he's back in dodge spears'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > You narrate 'bashed'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt >
A Swordbrother barely pierces your right arm.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a Swordbrother.
A Swordbrother looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Orino*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > nar alln e n pigpens
bash
You narrate 'alln e n pigpens'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > cha mood brave

Anansi narrates 'where'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

trong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Orino*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 2 out of 2 bashes (100% landed)

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt > nar bshed
You narrate 'bshed '

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Hurt >
A Swordbrother mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
You slash *Orino*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > nar wound
bash
You narrate 'wound'

The young buck leaves south.V:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Orino* slashes your body hard.
You slash *Orino*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are thirsty.
Anansi narrates 'dont know it lol'


Orino assumes a defensive striking posture.

-
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
A Swordbrother barely pierces your right leg.
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


As *Orino* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 1 out of 3 bashes (66% landed)

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Orino* slashes your right arm very hard.
You try to slash *Orino*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > nar n 2w n of 6w when i call

*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > bash
You narrate 'n 2w n of 6w when i call'

MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Orino* barely slashes your body.
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Orino* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.wild stallion.

=
You try to slash a Swordbrother, but he deflects the blow.
A handsome stag leaves south.
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 4 bashes (75% landed)

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
A Swordbrother pierces your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > nar bshed
You narrate 'bshed '

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > k orino
bash
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
You slash *Orino*'s body into bloody fragments!
A Swordbrother tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Wounded >
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Orino*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A Swordbrother mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > bash
-
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Orino* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.wild stallion.

+
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


As *Orino* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 2 out of 5 bashes (60% landed)
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
*Orino* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

o R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > k orino

*Orino* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > bash
A Swordbrother barely pierces your right arm.
Ok.

MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
A Swordbrother mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.


*ORINO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
*Orino* slashes your body hard.
A Swordbrother pierces your right foot hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > bash

*Orino* slashes your body very hard.
A Swordbrother pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
A Swordbrother tickles your body with his pierce.

ong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


*ORINO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered >
*Orino* slashes your body hard.
A Swordbrother barely pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > bash

*Orino* slashes your left leg very hard.
A Swordbrother barely pierces your body.

*Orino* slashes your head into bloody fragments!ered >
You try to slash *Orino*, but he parries successfully.
A Swordbrother barely pierces your left leg.

-
Anansi has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion


Anansi tries to strike *Orino*, but he parries successfully.

-
Anansi tries to strike *Orino*, but he deflects the blow.
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 6 bashes (66% landed)
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > nar come bashed batt n 2w n of 6w
You narrate 'come bashed batt n 2w n of 6w'

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > zerk
k h.human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Battered > k h.human
You slash *Orino*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*ORINO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A Swordbrother barely pierces your body.
You slash *Orino*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Beaten > Ok.

k h.human
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Beaten > Ok.

k h.human
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Beaten > Ok.
Anansi unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Orino*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

k h.human
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Cassidy* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.wild stallion. <------- Vulture has arrived to try and get me whilst zerk!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Orino: Critical > k h.human
*Orino* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Orino*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Orino* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Orino*'s death cry.
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
You slash a Swordbrother's body.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > nar im zerk
You narrate 'im zerk'

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched > get all corpse
You slash a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You are thirsty.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Orino.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Orino.
You get a gold-inlaid crystal disc from the corpse of Orino.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Orino.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Orino.
You get a gold-chased war spear from the corpse of Orino.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Orino.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Orino.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Orino.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Orino.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Orino.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Orino.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Orino.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Orino.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Orino.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Orino.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Orino.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Orino.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Orino.
Anansi unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Cassidy*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
You try to slash a Swordbrother, but he parries successfully.
A Swordbrother barely pierces your right leg.

* R HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
*CASSIDY* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!<-------------------- Abort Mission!

* R HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - a Swordbrother: Scratched >
*Cassidy* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

Venum
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Venum » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:28 am

why does anyone go dodge, really?

Arkan
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Arkan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 am

To be fair, she wasn't going to win that, but still funny.

Edit: full dodge today is more powerful than it was a month ago. Orino's set was a bit weak and I think Rig has a heron and had some luck on the bashes.

Nognahoj
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Nognahoj » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Kyr wrote:At some point, when the healthy ko master just spamflees and runs timers during group pk for 20 mins, you prolly should take a hint :p

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Andraad Arouca the Andoran Captain is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Andraad, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Naugrim* is here, fighting Andraad mending a weapon.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Enigma* is here, fighting Andraad.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > scan e

*Jestin* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Andraad, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Enigma* pierces Andraad's right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > * S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > gas
*Jestin* strikes your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Enigma* tries to pierce Andraad, but he deflects the blow.
*Naugrim* hacks Andraad's left foot into bloody fragments!
*Rig* strikes Andraad's left leg into bloody fragments!
You gasp in astonishment.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
Andraad leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Andraad has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* tries to strike Andraad, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Enigma* tries to pierce Andraad, but he deflects the blow.
Andraad panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

get all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.
Andraad intercepts *Naugrim*'s attack on his mount.
*Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > *Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* strikes Andraad's body extremely hard.
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > You don't have a corpse.
Andraad leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Andraad has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* tries to strike Andraad, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > You don't have a corpse.
*Naugrim* tries to hack Andraad, but he parries successfully.
*Enigma* barely pierces Andraad's body.
Andraad is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Enigma* pierces Andraad's left foot extremely hard.
Andraad is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Andraad's death cry.
Someone holds a torch above its head.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to slash *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

get all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > get all corpse
fl
n
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Andraad.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Andraad.
*Naugrim* hacks a gray palfrey's head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Scratched > The corpse of Andraad seems to be empty.

You panic and attempt to flee!ognahoj: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A torch is here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Alric the Overseer is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dominguez of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a black stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hasp narrates 'good night everyone'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Child of the Light narrates 'Walk in the Light! Forward the Light!'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > na I am your hero, sir andraad
You narrate 'I am your hero, sir andraad'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dominguez says 'oh he ran in'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > na unless I got you killed and didnt realize it :p
You narrate 'unless I got you killed and didnt realize it :p'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > sa naw, he died
k dark
k dark
k dark
k dark
You say 'naw, he died'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to slash *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > You do the best you can!
Dominguez tries to pierce *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Healthy > sa I have eq

Dominguez tries to pierce *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You say 'I have eq'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > i
k dark
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
[2] a jade signet ring
a thick helmet of supple leather
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a studded leather jerkin
a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
a backpack
a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a curved clear dagger
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
sixteen copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (49)
a silver medallion
[2] a patchwork scarf of animal furs

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > i
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
[2] a jade signet ring
a thick helmet of supple leather
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a studded leather jerkin
a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
a backpack
a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a curved clear dagger
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
sixteen copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (49)
a silver medallion
[2] a patchwork scarf of animal furs

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Naugrim* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Naugrim* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > hold pack

Dominguez looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > You grab a backpack.
Dominguez tickles *Naugrim*'s body with his pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Naugrim shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Naugrim has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tickles Naugrim's body with his blast.
Alric scythes *Naugrim*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded >
*Naugrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded > put all pack

*Naugrim* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
You put a crystal lightstick in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a thick helmet of supple leather in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a studded leather jerkin in a backpack.
You put a red tabard with a vivid red cloak in a backpack.
You put a pair of dyed leather armsleeves in a backpack.
You put a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a silver etched shield in a backpack.
You put a curved clear dagger in a backpack.
You put a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
You put a set of darkly dyed leather leggings in a backpack.
You put a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes in a backpack.
You put sixteen coppers in a backpack.
You put 49 crowns in a backpack.
You put a silver medallion in a backpack.
You put a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.
You put a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n

Andraad tells you 'no. That was all my self.'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Dominguez has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.
Ack, you lost Alric!

bash
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > not
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rep have eq
s
k dark
You reply to Andraad 'have eq'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Rig* is here, fighting Alric, riding a shadow stallion.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Alric, riding a shadow stallion.
Alric the Overseer is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Dominguez has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.
Dominguez says 'his?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Lord Kajin says 'You Nognahoj!!! You will die before your time!! '
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Rig* strikes Alric's right arm.
*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Jestin*, but he dodges the attack.
Dominguez tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.d >


*Kryyg* sends Alric sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
*Naugrim* tries to hack Dominguez, but he deflects the blow.


Dominguez tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Nognahoj swiftly dodges a member of the Lancer cavalry's attempt to slash him.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kryyg's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nognahoj, but he dodges the attack.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kryyg's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* strikes Alric's left leg.
*Kryyg* slashes Alric's body.
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Jestin* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
They're not here anymore!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver sai in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Andraad of the Borderlands is sitting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > na on kaj
Dead men tell no tales...



I remembered it more like this....
http://tinypic.com/r/xm4q2q/9

Eol
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Eol » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:35 pm

I found some childhood drawings on a recent trip home. They shared similar themes to your work.

Nognahoj
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Nognahoj » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Hence the point. Everyone relax, we playing a game. When all else fails, draw a picture of it. It should make you giggle.

Firimei Lang
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm
Location: UK

Re: Fail!

Postby Firimei Lang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Nognahoj wrote:Hence the point. Everyone relax, we playing a game. When all else fails, draw a picture of it. It should make you giggle.

I actually loved those pictures..:)

Benito
Posts: 180
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Benito » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Too dumb to even know which direction I came from :'( :'( :'(

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Shelter Near the Cliff
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Reen of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Iblis has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

v
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A rat leaves north.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Above a Fissure
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting Zarth.
*Zarth* is lying here, incapacitated.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Iblis has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Mountains Below the Keep
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Iblis has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Iblis leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
j
Alas, you cannot go that way...

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k zarth]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k zarth]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k zarth]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k zarth]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Above a Fissure
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Reen of the Borderlands is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests