Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Penetrator
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Penetrator » Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 pm

How is it that when Zarth does this it results in glorious kills of multiple persons
BUT


Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >

Rig narrates 'bashed malk'

cp
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >

Angkar nods in agreement.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >
w
w
A mangy cat sniffs the ground...
Angkar pierces *Ragyn*'s body.
A mangy cat sniffs the ground...
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Rig's right foot with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles your left leg with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Rig's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles your left foot with his slash.
You crush *Ragyn*'s body.
Rig blasts *Ragyn*'s body extremely hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony of Rig begins to glow...
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Rig narrates 'beat'
Gizmo narrates 'is scent btw'

w
w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten > You crush *Ragyn*'s right hand.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Angkar says 'strong'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ragyn* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched >
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched >
You try to crush a Shienaran gate guard, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Rig's body with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Rig's right arm.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your body.
Angkar narrates 'glow'

isabel
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

nvm my pdw
tl'dr i died gloriously

Mikhan
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Mikhan » Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Double fail, or maybe even triple fail!!

You narrate 'i should redo your str'

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
kill human
kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Knuckle the Pugnacious Wellguard {Thakan'dar Chapter} is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Bor the Hideous Hunter is standing here.

kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > dd
0
sav
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

diag bor
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - Heart of the Blighted Grove
Mikhan - Heart of the Blighted Grove
Bor - Heart of the Blighted Grove

kill human
kill human
kill human
* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
kill human
Saving Mikhan.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Bor narrates 'try knuck'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > dd
0
sav
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Bor narrates 'he has hps'
Bor is in awful condition.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - Heart of the Blighted Grove
Mikhan - Heart of the Blighted Grove
Bor - Heart of the Blighted Grove

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Saving Mikhan.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > dd
sav
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > You have already saved during this tic.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > nar k call if he hits you
dd
You narrate 'k call if he hits you'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > not
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > l
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Knuckle the Pugnacious Wellguard {Thakan'dar Chapter} is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Bor the Hideous Hunter is standing here.

gro
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Your group consists of:
Mikhan (Head of group)
Bor
a shadow stallion

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > bec knuckle

Knuckle tries to smite *someone*, but he parries successfully.

l
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Knuckle tries to smite *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
You beckon Knuckle to follow you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Knuckle the Pugnacious Wellguard {Thakan'dar Chapter} is here, fighting someone.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Bor the Hideous Hunter is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > not
11
Bor tries to hack *someone*, but he parries successfully.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.
[k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Knuckle starts following you.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > 11
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Knuckle tries to smite *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

gro all
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > 11
Knuckle is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary > kill human
Bor sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You strike *Fermin*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Beaten > kill human
You strike *Fermin*'s body very hard.
Bor hacks *Fermin*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Knuckle smites *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Weary - Knuckle: Battered - Fermin: Critical > *Fermin* leaves north.
Fermin bellows 'fucking kidding me'
They aren't here.

Fermin
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Fermin » Thu May 10, 2018 4:02 pm

heh, was 100% expecting that yell to be a dead man tell no tales...

was 12 hps after

Roberto
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Roberto » Thu May 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Door up: moss
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
*Graeyd* is standing here.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
The moss is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard >
[back h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


A hound of the shadow has arrived from the south.
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
The moss is opened from the other side.

-
=
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
The moss is opened from the other side.

+
*
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
The moss is opened from the other side.

*+
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
The moss is opened from the other side.

=
-
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


-
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
The moss is opened from the other side.

=
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

+
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
*Raife* has arrived from the south.

*
*Graeyd* closes the moss.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

Kharix
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Stabbed Ahri to crit:

n
hide
backstab h.human
Upon the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Ahri* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring>
Rig bellows 'now im crit'
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
The day has begun.

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

*
Dixon bellows 'gIGA'

+
Rig bellows 'you can talk to me :)'

=
Hyzael bellows 'Je'

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
e
hide
backstab h.human
Hyzael bellows 'FJ OecF QWxqh ofL'
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
s
hide
backstab h.human
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
w
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
hide
backstab h.human
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Ahri* is standing here.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ahri* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>



Then stabbed Hyzael to batt:

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Dixon: Beaten>
flee
s
w
hide
backstab h.human
*Shey* swiftly dodges Addikaan's attempt to pierce him.
*Shey* lances Decrepit's right hand hard.
Xiric pierces *Dixon*'s left foot.
You pierce *Dixon*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Xiric avoids being bashed by *Aston* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Hyzael* is here, fighting Addikaan, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Shey.
Addikaan the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Shey.
*Shey* is here, fighting Decrepit mending a weapon, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ahri* is here, fighting Morfran, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
*Aston* is here, fighting Xiric, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Dixon* is here, fighting Xiric, riding a |5|.warhorse.
Xiric the Trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Ahri.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>

*Dixon* leaves east riding a warhorse.
Decrepit sends *Shey* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
hide
backstab h.human

*Ahri* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
Xiric tries to pierce *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
*Hyzael* tries to strike Addikaan, but he parries successfully.
Addikaan pierces *Shey*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Decrepit crushes *Shey*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ahri* tries to strike Morfran, but he deflects the blow.
Addikaan avoids being bashed by *Hyzael* who loses his balance and falls!
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
Addikaan pierces *Shey*'s head into bloody fragments!

+
Addikaan panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* has arrived from the east, riding a |6|.warhorse.

*
Decrepit narrates 'woot'

-
Addikaan leaves east.
*Dixon* tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.


*Dixon* tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully.
Xiric pierces *Aston*'s right arm.
Decrepit tries to crush *Shey*, but he deflects the blow.
Morfran tries to cleave *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
*Ahri* tries to strike Morfran, but he deflects the blow.

+
Morfran narrates 'also guess what im on ahri'


*Hyzael* clambers to his feet.
*Hyzael* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Ahri* tastes a little bit of a strange fruit.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Hyzael: Battered>

Sad stabs.

Joolis
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Joolis » Tue May 15, 2018 1:48 pm

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Koresh* has arrived from the west.
You barely blast *Koresh*'s body.
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > Draz scythes *Koresh*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Koresh* barely crushes your body.
You blast *Koresh*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > You do the best you can!

Draz says 'ride'

Cackles of glee ring out from atop the defenders perch!
Cackles of glee ring out from atop the defenders perch!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
Hyzael has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the west.


Draz scythes *Koresh*'s head.
*Koresh* barely crushes your body.
*Koresh* stops using a metal helmet.
*Koresh* stops using a shining steel breastplate.
*Koresh* stops using a nasty spiked club.
*Koresh* stops using a pair of thin metal leggings.
*Koresh* stops using a pair of leather boots.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast *Koresh*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded >

Hyzael strikes *Koresh*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded >
You say 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded >

Hyzael strikes *Koresh*'s body very hard.
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Koresh*'s left hand into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Battered >
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Battered >
You blast *Koresh*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Beaten >
The cliffwall is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Beaten >

Hyzael strikes *Koresh*'s head into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Koresh*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Koresh* is dead! R.I.P.

xiric
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby xiric » Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Honestly thought this guy was lbaldes or never would even have tried.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
c
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > b
[ba h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <----- expected this.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Rhys* struggles to barrel down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest. <--------- Ah F**K ,well there goes that kit :(

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k human
k human
k human
k human
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a steel-shafted lance! < ---------- wont happen again.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a large sack around.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A small metal shield glints brightly here. [2]
A lantern has been left here. [3]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [22]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Kharix
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Wed May 16, 2018 2:42 pm

w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
hide
backstab annalise
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
West: *Reen* is here, fighting Morfran mending a weapon.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Annalise* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
East: The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
*Reen* is here, fighting Morfran mending a weapon.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Reen.
*Aston* is here, fighting Skagog, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Skagog the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Dixon* is here, fighting Skagog, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Wreven neverW is sitting here.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Wreven mending a weapon, riding a |3|.warhorse.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Reen.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade is sitting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Annalise* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
You silently approach your victim...


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Annalise* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Reen* who loses his balance and falls!

*
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Aston, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Reen swiftly dodges a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Aston* barely slices Skagog's body.
A fade barely slashes Ragyn's head.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Dixon's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Ragyn's right leg with his slash.

+
Skagog avoids being bashed by *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Dixon* avoids being bashed by Skagog who loses his balance and falls!

=
Wreven avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Wreven who loses his balance and falls!
*Reen* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!


You dodge a bash from *Annalise* who loses her balance and falls!
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt>

Razhak
Posts: 623
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Wed May 16, 2018 4:31 pm

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Rhys* slashes your right leg.
[kill human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten > f
You slice *Rhys*'s body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Aish* tickles your body with her strike.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Antoine* blasts your left arm.

f
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > f

*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* slashes your body very hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Aish*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* spins on one heel, changing forms to Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*Rhys* slashes your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > e

*Antoine* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* slashes your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
Toki narrates 'i was bbq'd'

Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* spins on one heel, changing forms to The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Aish devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.



Sigh.... 4 failed flees in a 3 exit room....


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests