Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Abatha
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Abatha » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Tandrael wrote:
Merrick wrote:Change your weave alias to channel 'ice spikes' h.@target
Definitely this. It also does not cost you mvs like k h.target
Thanks. I actually have that alias but did not use it. It's a learning process :p

Adael
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Adael » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:15 am

Too laggy to spam to safety quick enough :(

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The End of the Trail
The forest breaks to the north up a large hill with a rocky top. To the east
is a lonely looking stable in the middle of the woods. There are tracks
that show people have been here recently but no one is in sight. A trail
leads away through the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Door north: hill
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Nevaeh has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Nevaeh leaves up riding a black stallion.

p
k nevaeh
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Draz has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Helen has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

b
bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Bash who?

u
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
p
k nevaeh
b
bash
On Top of the Hill
This hill seems to rise quite a way above the treetops. You can see for a
long distance in every direction. It seems that the only way down is
the way you climbed up.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You try to blast Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nevaeh: Hurt >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
As Nevaeh avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nevaeh: Hurt >

Nevaeh tickles your body with her strike.
A violent storm erupts and fierce winds blow through the area.
A hurricane force wind lifts you off the ground!
A hurricane force wind swirls a white destrier around in the air, then puts him down.
On the River Cary
The river becomes deeper and broader as it flows south from here. It is
difficult to see the bottom though you have the impression of waving algae.
Or is something else moving down there? The river seems shallower to the
north and deeper to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
You can just see a very large turtle lying in the mud on the bottom.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
b
bash
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

st
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You swiftly dodge a snapping turtle's attempt to hit you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a snapping turtle: Healthy > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a snapping turtle: Healthy >
swim w
You blast a snapping turtle's body into bloody fragments!
A snapping turtle barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
Rhys tells you 'snicker'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a snapping turtle: Beaten >
l
On the River Cary
The river becomes deeper and broader as it flows south from here. It is
difficult to see the bottom though you have the impression of waving algae.
Or is something else moving down there? The river seems shallower to the
north and deeper to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A snapping turtle is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a snapping turtle: Beaten >

You flap and paddle uncontrollably to stay afloat, sucking in a lot of water.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a snapping turtle: Beaten >
cmw
change mood wimpy

You blast a snapping turtle's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A snapping turtle is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear a snapping turtle's death cry.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Rhys tells you 'this isn't my day...'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
swim w
You start swimming over there...
You need a boat to go there.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Draz tells you 'blocl'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
swim s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
swim n
You start swimming over there...Cool, this is working! Lvl 1 swim coming in handy
On the River Cary
The river slowly meanders southward. You can just barely wade across here
up to your neck in water, though a boat would be better. Small fish swim
in schools here, and somthing moves in the reeds on the bank. The river
flows from the north to the south here.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A silvery fish is swimming about underwater.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
swim n
You start swimming over there...
The Head of the River Cary
This is the source of the great River Cary it is not very deep so only
boats with a shallow draft can make it this far, but the current is slow
enough that it is possible to wade across here. If you don't mind getting
wet up to your neck that is. To the east is a lake and deeper water. The
river flows south from here.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
swim w

You flap and paddle uncontrollably to stay afloat, sucking in a lot of water.Nvm...
You are dead! Sorry...
A strapping Lion Warden soldier hates your guts!
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
You cough up a mouthful of water.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Kaan
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Kaan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:06 pm

I guess the moral of the story is "know my allies before I zerk". This counts as a fail, I think.


* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
A smaller road joins up to the Lugard highway from the west, leading to
the back streets of Four Kings. Cracked dirt and stone lead away to the
north and south, while a low structure lies to the west, though no
entrance is visible here. Off to the south the outskirts of the city
can just be seen, along with what appears to be a stable just off of the
southern highway.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
c
[k kiryl]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
c
Kiryl has arrived from the north, riding a draft horse.
[k kiryl]
You try to blast Kiryl, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
c
[k kiryl]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
c
[k kiryl]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [k kiryl]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
b
Kiryl pierces your head.
You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
[k kiryl]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [bash ]

-=+**
Yurikan narrates 'went n'

+=-
Kiryl pierces your body.
Kiryl pierces your body hard.

-=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
change mood brave
b

Kiryl pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Kiryl barely pierces your body.
Chiron narrates 'chasing d?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [bash ]

-=+**+
Kiryl pierces your right leg.

=- -
Kiryl pierces your left leg.

=
Kiryl stops riding a draft horse.
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
whois riloz
whois riva
wher
b
Lord Riloz Cahill, Warder to Riva Sedai is a level 51 Gaidin Warder Council human.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > Kiryl pierces your body.
Riva Pendreth, Aes Sedai to Riloz Gaidin, is a level 51 Blue Ajah Sitter human.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Riva - The Caemlyn Road
Riloz - The Caemlyn Road
Kiryl - The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
Kaan - The Lugard Road Through Four Kings

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [bash ]

-=+
Kiryl pierces your left leg.

**+=- -=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Kiryl pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
tell riloz kiryl here on btw
You tell Riloz 'kiryl here on btw'

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Kiryl barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [bash ]


Kiryl pierces your body hard.

-=+**+=- -=
Kiryl pierces your left leg.
You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
Kiryl pierces your body.
Riloz has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Riva has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
change mood berserk
b
Kiryl pierces your head hard.
You try to blast Kiryl, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > [bash ]


Kiryl pierces your left hand.

-=+**+=-
Kiryl nods in agreement.


Kiryl pierces your left arm hard.

-=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Kiryl pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Kiryl pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Riloz stops using a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
You try to blast Kiryl, but he deflects the blow.
Kiryl pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
You try to blast Kiryl, but he deflects the blow.
Kiryl pierces your head.
Riloz drops a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
tell riloz zerked just now since I saw you :P

You try to blast Kiryl, but he deflects the blow.
Kiryl pierces your left foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
b
You tell Riloz 'zerked just now since I saw you :P'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > Kiryl says 'thanks'
[bash ]

-
A warhorse flickers its ears.
Kiryl pierces your left arm hard.
Kiryl gets a backpack.

=+**+=- -
Kiryl barely pierces your body.

=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Kiryl pierces your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
tell riloz am beat :P
b
You tell Riloz 'am beat :P'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
Kiryl pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

-
Kiryl wears a backpack on his back.

=+**+=- -
Kiryl pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Kiryl pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
tell riloz help? :P
'help?

Kiryl pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > You tell Riloz 'help? :P'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy > You say 'help?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
Riloz tells you 'we arent fightin '
Kiryl waves.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
Kiryl pierces your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiryl: Healthy >
b
You try to blast Kiryl, but he parries successfully.
Kiryl barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]

-=+**+=- -
Kiryl pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
As Kiryl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Kiryl pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Kiryl: Healthy >
Riloz leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Riva leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Kiryl: Healthy >
Someone pierces your left leg hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the

kylem
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:29 am

Re: Fail!

Post by kylem » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Note to self don't emergency afk anywhere. It usually leads to death.

Nevaeh has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
An undead servant has arrived from the south.
You smite a lithe woman's body.
A lithe woman tickles your body with her pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You try to smite someone, but she deflects the blow.
Someone tickles your head with her pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You try to smite someone, but she deflects the blow.
Someone tickles your right leg with her pierce.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Someone barely pierces your left hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Someone barely strikes your head.
You try to smite someone, but she parries successfully.
Someone tickles your body with her pierce.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Someone tickles your right arm with her pierce.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You try to smite someone, but she deflects the blow.
Someone tickles your head with her pierce.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You smite someone's body hard.
Someone tickles your body with her pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lithe woman: Battered >
Someone strikes your head.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Lord Pe
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Lord Pe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 pm

What happened to all the memes and such?

Hanz
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hanz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Lord Pe wrote:What happened to all the memes and such?
Meme channel on the Discord still has it all.

Lord Pe
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Lord Pe » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:24 am

meh on discord but i got my chuckles already, by far the only funny thing to come outta this game in awhile

Winsor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Winsor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 am

Why soloing a general is not a good idea.

Skipped a bit on the spamming so straight to the juicy part:

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
Mayene Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [3]
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
[k h.ekko]
You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.

* Ekko: Beaten>

Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!


Ekko barely pierces your right arm.

+
Ekko tickles your body with his pierce.

-st
=
Your bash at Ekko sends him sprawling!
Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ekko: Beaten>
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ekko: Beaten>
o
You blast Ekko's body extremely hard.
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ekko: Critical>
o
You blast Ekko's body very hard.
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ekko: Critical>
o
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!
Ekko leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
o
o
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
o
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
bash
Mayene War Office
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of an elite soldier is lying here.
Ekko of Two Rivers is standing here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
[k h.ekko]
You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.

* Ekko: Critical>

Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at Ekko sends him sprawling!
Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!
Ekko leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
say rally
st
You say 'rally'

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
You are already standing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
Mayene Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [3]
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
Ekko of Two Rivers is sitting here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
n

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
o
o
Western Palace Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An Elite Winged Guard stands here, defending his country with his life.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
s
o
o
Mayene Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [3]
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
Ekko of Two Rivers is sitting here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
[k h.ekko]
You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.
You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.

o
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

Ekko leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
o
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
o
Mayene War Office
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of an elite soldier is lying here.
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
Ekko of Two Rivers is standing here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.

o
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
bash
[k h.ekko]
You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

+ Ekko: Critical>

Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!


As Ekko avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>

Ekko leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
st
n
o
You stand up.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
Mayene Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [3]
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
Ekko of Two Rivers is standing here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
Ekko pierces your left leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
You try to blast Ekko, but he deflects the blow.
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
bash
-
Ekko pierces your right arm.

-
Ekko tickles your body with his pierce.


As Ekko avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Ekko panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o
bash

Ekko leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
st
o
You are already standing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
bash

Ekko has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>

Ekko pierces your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o
bash
Cancelled.
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

- Ekko: Critical>

Ekko tickles your right leg with his pierce.


As Ekko avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>

Ekko tickles your body with his pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
bash

Ekko tickles your left hand with his pierce.


You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.
Ekko pierces your right leg.
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 67 secs.
As Ekko avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
bash
Ekko barely pierces your body.

-
Ekko barely pierces your body.

=
Your bash at Ekko sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Beaten>

You blast Ekko's left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>

You blast Ekko's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o
o
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o
[k h.ekko]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Ekko: Critical>
o

You try to blast Ekko, but he parries successfully.
You blast Ekko's right leg into bloody fragments!
Ekko is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Ekko's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
[k h.ekko]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary>
get all corpse
who
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a long pine javelin from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Ekko.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Ekko.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ekko.

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryzen » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Trolloc tracks Wagon, hit the sneak key and tracked to lugard, to 4k and finally to bream.

Down in a Hole
[ obvious exits: S U D ] [ S: shaft ]
The corpse of a dust-colored gelding is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > close shaft south
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > change mood berserk
d
hide
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

Backstab h.angkar
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Between the Roots and the Dirt
[ obvious exits: N U ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
hide
Backstab h.angkar
The Den
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of a cheetah is lying here.
A bloated and partially decayed corpse lies here. [2]
*Angkar* is here, fighting a cheetah.
A cheetah is here, fighting Angkar.
A cheetah is lying here, stunned.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body into bloody fragments!
A cheetah is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cheetah's death cry.
Angkar swiftly dodges a cheetah's attempt to hit him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab h.angkar
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab h.angkar
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab h.angkar

*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body into bloody fragments!
A cheetah tries to hit Angkar, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body extremely hard.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body hard.
A cheetah tries to hit Angkar, but he dodges the attack.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t
*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's body extremely hard.
[ba h.dark]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > t

*Angkar* pierces a cheetah's head very hard.
A cheetah is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cheetah's death cry.

[ba h.dark] ded >
You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 848 out of 1796 stabs (52% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've clumsied 848 out of 1796 stabs (52% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Angkar: Wounded >
*Angkar* barely pierces your body.

Rakashasa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Rakashasa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Path in the Mountains
The trail twists over several sharp rises, remaining signs of an upheaval.
A small stream of sickly water runs through the middle of one depression,
its brackish water smelling of a charnel house and carrying an oily film
back into the depths of the sickened land. Along the sides of the stream,
a few blighted bushes manage to hold onto a twisted form of life.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a silver-banded war mallet is hidden here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > d

*Kendall* leaves DOWN riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Before an Ascending Path
Dismal mountains rise up to the north and west, their stony spires seem to
touch the murky clouds that loom overhead. A narrow path ascends up into the
mountain range. A foul stench wafts from the fetid mire to the east.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
k human
They aren't here.
*Kendall* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris narrates 'alls downer'

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!
Arak narrates 'hope exho all s'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!
Arak narrates 'downer'

nar on mire
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > *Kendall* smites your body hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'on mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > you're safe

*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave
you're chasin
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

s
k h.Kendall

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your body very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
-
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Kendall* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 12 out of 21 bashes (57% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > look
A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
You pound *Kendall*'s head.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Remove Light
*Kendall* coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
Splatter narrates 'raez beat'
Kendall assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your body very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..
*Kendall* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar 2s mire
s
You narrate '2s mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
k human
e
Edge of the Bog
The bog converges with a sheer cliff of the mountain, ending the path in
a soupy mess of mud of black ooze. The ichor of the bog bubbles frequently,
belching a sulfurous steam up the cliff face and scarring it for ages to
come. Tiny bones of birds can be spotted along the shore, yet to be
consumed by the mud. An overgrown trail extends out of the bog to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k human
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Forgotten Trail
Diseased roots spread like gnarled fingers across the ground as if in
attempt to conceal the dark trail. A tall thick post juts up from the
ground, a crooked sign remains attached by one nail to the post. The
stench of a vile bog wafts from the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
Through the Thick Underbrush
Thick brambles and weeds lie knee deep along the edge of the grove.
The wind whistles through the gnarled branches of the surrounding
diseased trees. A small path is to the west, and the forest becomes
thicker to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Cruoris narrates 'she not down'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
e
The Towering Trees
The few remaining leaves on the surrounding trees are yellowed and
withered. Thick tree trunks are cracked and have become home to thousands
of blight parasites which feed on, and promote the destruction of the grove.
The trees become thicker to the north and east, and they seem to become
more sparse to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Under the Trees
Once lush and rich, the legendary Great Trees that tower above are
victims of the encroaching blight. Massive trunks are blackened and
the remaining foliage hangs lifeless from disfigured branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* gets a cup of thick syrup (cure poison) from a backpack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
w
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
k human
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 22 bashes (59% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > nar he's bleading, 1n1w heart.
You pound *Kendall*'s body hard.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
You narrate 'he's bleading, 1n1w heart. '

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > look
change mood brave
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar come
You narrate 'come'

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Under the Trees
Once lush and rich, the legendary Great Trees that tower above are
victims of the encroaching blight. Massive trunks are blackened and
the remaining foliage hangs lifeless from disfigured branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Towering Trees
The few remaining leaves on the surrounding trees are yellowed and
withered. Thick tree trunks are cracked and have become home to thousands
of blight parasites which feed on, and promote the destruction of the grove.
The trees become thicker to the north and east, and they seem to become
more sparse to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
k human
Through the Thick Underbrush
Thick brambles and weeds lie knee deep along the edge of the grove.
The wind whistles through the gnarled branches of the surrounding
diseased trees. A small path is to the west, and the forest becomes
thicker to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
k human
Forgotten Trail
Diseased roots spread like gnarled fingers across the ground as if in
attempt to conceal the dark trail. A tall thick post juts up from the
ground, a crooked sign remains attached by one nail to the post. The
stench of a vile bog wafts from the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
On the Forgotten Trail
Few weeds push up from beneath the blanket of brittle leaves and needles,
those that have are sickly and wilted. The trail continues to the north and
there is a curve in the path to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
On the Forgotten Trail
Twisted roots sprawling over the ground make travel difficult. All of the
surrounding flora is in decay, brown and dry. None of the green lushness of
the stedding is evident from this small path.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Forgotten Trail
Many seasons of fallen, dead leaves cover this concealed trail. The dark,
looming trees in the distance are doomed victims of the advancing blight.
The trail continues north and south, and the ground is piled with thick
underbrush to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
=
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

-
*Kendall* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

-nar west side of sted
=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'west side of sted'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
k human
On the Forgotten Trail
Twisted roots sprawling over the ground make travel difficult. All of the
surrounding flora is in decay, brown and dry. None of the green lushness of
the stedding is evident from this small path.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

- Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kendall* coughs and shivers.

-
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

-nar he's crit, windincg
=s
s
k human
s

They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'he's crit, windincg'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Forgotten Trail
Many seasons of fallen, dead leaves cover this concealed trail. The dark,
looming trees in the distance are doomed victims of the advancing blight.
The trail continues north and south, and the ground is piled with thick
underbrush to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Forgotten Trail
Small, sickly flowers struggle for life, sprouting randomly from beneath the
blanket of long dead grass. The ground is hard and dry, with sudden dips and
rises. Loose dirt blows on the arid breeze.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Splatter narrates 'rip raeo'
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Forgotten Trail
On this section of the trail the ground is bare. Exposed gray rocks jut
up from the parched soil. Ominous black clouds thunder overhead. Withered
plant life lines the egde of the trail which continues to the east and
the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
Arak narrates 'rip raeza'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
The Forgotten Trail
An impossibly tall tree with bare limbs as black as night stands to the east,
but the way is barred by a tangled wall of prickly bramble. The ground here
is hard and dry with a covering of dead leaves fallen from the nearby tree.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bend in the Forgotten Trail
The barren ground gives way here to a solitary sycamore tree. Stunted and
diseased, the sycamore bears no leaves and its branches wilt forlornly to the
ground. The trail continues to the north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Twist in the Forgotten Trail
Obscured by layer upon layer of needles and blackened dead leaves,
what you can see of the trail beneath is a dry soil of sickly gray. The trail
continues to the west and south and an opening into the woods can be
seen to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Trail Before the Cave
Thick trees prohibit travel to the east, and the trail continues north and
south. The unmistakable odor of decomposing animals comes from
an opening in the mound of rocks to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A plain white dress lies here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > k human
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > change mood brave

*Kendall* smites your left arm very hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites your right leg hard.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.
*Aish* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
*Kendall* leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human

*Aish* leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey..
A raven leaves north.
A rat leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
+ - a blight-bear: Healthy - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's left paw into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he parries successfully.

*
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 23 bashes (60% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
You pound *Kendall*'s right leg.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical > nar west side ssted
You narrate 'west side ssted'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
Splatter narrates 'hope go this way arak?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Hurt - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

nar bsshed
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'bsshed'

change mood brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A blight-bear leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
s
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > ss
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Healthy - Aish: Healthy > You pound *Aish*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Aish* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Aish* barely strikes a blight-bear's right foreleg.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she parries successfully.
*Aish* leaves EAST riding a gray palfrey..
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
*Aish* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
A blight-bear has arrived from the west.
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

k human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > change mood wimpy

*Aish* tickles your body with her strike.
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
Aish swiftly dodges a blight-bear's attempt to hit her.
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Aish: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

flee
You panic and attempt to flee!h: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar come fuckers
k human

Arak narrates 'come bush'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
You narrate 'come fuckers'

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Cruoris narrates 'doesnt look like it'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
k human
They aren't here.

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
They aren't here.
*Hope* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k human
You try to pound *Hope*, but she parries successfully.

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > You do the best you can!

change mood wimpy
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > flee
*Hope* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pound *Hope*, but she dodges the attack.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Hope: Scratched > e
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Hope* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Forgotten Trail
Not well traveled, this small trail displays the effects of the surrounding
blight. The dry diseased dirt yields nothing but rocks. The stunted plants
along the side of the trail are long dead and decaying.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv

change mood brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
k human
Curve in the Forgotten Trail
Prickly shrubs and thickets line the trail which becomes very narrow
here as it curves to the north and west. Dark, forboding trees cower
under angry, threatening skies in the distance to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Hope* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Kendall.
*Kendall* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
Cruoris narrates 'lets go mire'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
*Kendall* moves swiftly to protect *Hope*.
You try to pound *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

- a blight-bear: Battered - Kendall: Critical >
*Hope* strikes your right foot hard.
*Aish* tickles a blight-bear's body with her strike.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
*Kendall* smites a blight-bear's body into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.

=
You pound *Kendall*'s left leg.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Hope* strikes your body.
*Aish* tries to strike a blight-bear, but it deflects the blow.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
A blight-bear tries to hit Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 15 out of 24 bashes (62% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten - Kendall: Critical > Target[1] SET TO: kendall
change mood brave
Splatter narrates 'lagigng'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten - Kendall: Critical > nar he's wincnig
You pound *Kendall*'s right arm.
*Kendall* winces in pain.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Kendall* moves swiftly to protect *Hope*.
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..
A blight-bear tickles your body with its hit.
*Hope* strikes your body.
*Aish* strikes a blight-bear's body hard.
A blight-bear tries to hit Aish, but she deflects the blow.
You narrate 'he's wincnig'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten >
*Aish* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten >
*Aish* leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a blight-bear: Beaten > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!light-bear: Beaten >

s
s
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.
You flee head over heels.
Remote Corner of the Grove
A large skull stands impaled upon a spear, driven into the hard ground. Flies
buzz around the grotesque monument as maggots devour the last traces of
flesh on the bone. To the east lies a gloomy trail.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
Edge of the Blighted Forest
A shadow-filled scene spreads out here. Evil reaches out south over a
blighted forest and infects its very heart. The vegetation looks dead and
beyond rescue. A sharp smell of decaying meat and leaves hangs in the air.
To the south a thick population of trees and dried-up bushes seize the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
k human
Blighted Forest
Some smaller trees stand together by a large boulder. They seem to be only
a few years old, yet they have stood here for decades. When the greater
evil came to these parts of the world all growth seems to have been halted
immediately, making the trees just as lifeless as the boulder next to them.
Some larger trees stand to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A vulture is here, sitting by a carcass.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Arak narrates 'coming'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > change mood brave
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k kendall
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* leaves EAST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
k kendall
Decaying Forest
The northern parts of the blighted forest seem to have been the parts most
affected by the evil up north. Almost all the trees are dead and many have
fallen over. The terrain makes it hard to pass and the deceptive ground
hides holes where one easily can break a leg or two. The forest goes on to
the west.
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical > bash
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

w
k kendall
Cancelled.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bash
Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s

*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
*Kendall* leaves EAST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Among the Blighted Trees
Among these trees one can hear examples of the noises of the blighted
forest. There are many bizarre growls, squeaks and snarls cried out by the
twisted creatures that live here. To the south is a large, empty area, to
the north a large tree sticks out from the rest and west the forest
captures the view.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
n
The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

k kendall
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Decaying Forest
The northern parts of the blighted forest seem to have been the parts most
affected by the evil up north. Almost all the trees are dead and many have
fallen over. The terrain makes it hard to pass and the deceptive ground
hides holes where one easily can break a leg or two. The forest goes on to
the west.
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > bash

*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Kendall* smites your body hard.

*
*Kendall* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Aish* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.
Your bash at *Kendall* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 16 out of 25 bashes (64% landed)
*Kendall* winces in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > nar 1n 1e of patty orch

You try to pound *Kendall*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > You narrate '1n 1e of patty orch'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

change mood brave
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical >
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Aish: Scratched >
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

change mood wimpy
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Aish: Scratched > flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

k human
You panic and attempt to flee!h: Scratched >

k kendall
s
You flee head over heels.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k kendall
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > bash
The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops. Dha'vol
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar holy firetruck guys
s
s
You narrate 'holy firetruck guys'

Post Reply