Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
ariella
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Fail!

Post by ariella » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Just trying to get some exp and......

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Kryzen clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the attack.

rep ok i'll be killing pines til u get back
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy > You reply to Cally 'ok i'll be killing pines til u get back'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Healthy >
You slash Kryzen's right leg hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
Isabel chats 'is 7d4 more damage or 9d3 ?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > nar on kryzen e tv
You narrate 'on kryzen e tv'
Kryzen chats 'depends what you want'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look

Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Kryzen looks at you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > emb
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > chann 'contagion'

You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...en: Scratched >

*
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Ok.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Kryzen's face!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
emb
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Kryzen: Scratched > channel 'ice spikes'

You slash Kryzen's left arm.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Scratched >

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 60 secs.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 60 secs.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Isabel chats 'aren't those numbers for damage?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Kryzen chats 'yes'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > nar contagioned
You narrate 'contagioned'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

*
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > weave

You slash Kryzen's right leg.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > The weaves you have maintained are:

1. Kryzen tied CONTAGION
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes'
You slash Kryzen's left leg hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
Fermin chats 'use anydice.com, you can see the probability curves'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

*
Cally tells you 'otw'

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Wounded >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Wounded >

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Battered >

-
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at Kryzen.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > rel
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > change mood brave
You try to slash Kryzen, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 84 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
change wimpy 30

You slash Kryzen's left leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > You will now flee if you go below 30 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You try to slash Kryzen, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 61 secs.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's right leg hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > exam kryzen

Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
Kryzen looks pretty hurt.

Kryzen is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a silver-winged basilard
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
You slash Kryzen's left arm hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > ' want me to leave eq?

You slash Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > You say 'want me to leave eq?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Kryzen shrugs helplessly.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > look
The Shore of the River Erinin
Its waters wide and deep, the river separating the village of Osenrein from
the island of Tar Valon has been called both treacherous and tranquil. A
bridge crosses the waters, its arched stonework worn smooth by weather and
use. A road runs through the village itself, towards a heavy line of trees
to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kryzen of Arafel is here, fighting YOU!
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's head.
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen says 'I'd be happier if you'd died'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > rel
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > emb

Kryzen says 'but whatever'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > channel 'ice spikes'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > rel

Isabel chats 'output 1 means average damage?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical > Ok.
Lamont has arrived from the south, riding a cow.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.
Lamont stops riding a cow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's body.
Kryzen tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Kryzen's attempt to pierce you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Critical >
You slash Kryzen's left hand.
Kryzen is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryzen's death cry.

Santino
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Santino » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Wow that’s just.... amazingly hilarious.

Great job Ariella

Morris
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Morris » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:35 pm

.
Last edited by Morris on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Divina
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Divina » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:30 am

Back up to the Kendall/Hope Log...

How is Kendall wincing when Hope is only Scratched??

Hope
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hope » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:44 am

Warders wince when bleeding same as sedai, they just dont drain.

Davor
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Davor » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 am

Warders drain their AS. It is known.

Hope
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hope » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Emotionally perhaps.

Rig
Posts: 1850
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Post by Rig » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Davor is referring to when Viv upped Warders a few years ago, where they actually drain their Sedai. It's not as powerful as the drain Sedai get from Gaidin. GG.

Adael
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Adael » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:55 pm

I was crit previous to this, don't think he knew I got healed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
where
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Adael - Curve in a Dangerous Trail
Lea - Bend in the Dangerous Trail
Erulisse - Curve in a Dangerous Trail
Derick - Curve in a Dangerous Trail
Raeza - Curve in a Dangerous Trail
Leraes - Curve in a Dangerous Trail

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

*Zeeb* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

*Zeeb* swiftly dodges Raeza's attempt to strike him.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Lea bellows 'bashed'

b
bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Raeza tries to strike *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Bash who?
Lea has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Leraes tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.
Lea tries to blast *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
o
k h.dark
b
bash
Erulisse leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
A puppy leaves east. >>
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Leraes tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *Zeeb* places a set of steel sai in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Leraes tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
l
Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
Lea the Heart Guard is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a jet black courser.
*Zeeb* is here, fighting Raeza.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Raeza throws a weakened fireball at *Zeeb*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea sends *Zeeb* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Erulisse has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A puppy has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea blasts *Zeeb*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!
Leraes stabs *Zeeb*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
chuckle

Ciara narrates 'not really. Rig is around ford, trollocs havent caught up'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > You chuckle politely.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
say the fuck

A black vulture leaves east. >>
Derick cleaves *Zeeb*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You say 'the fuck'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the rabid bear is lying here.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lea the Heart Guard is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a jet black courser.
*Zeeb* is sitting here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Raeza throws a weakened fireball at *Zeeb*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Derick cleaves *Zeeb*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
An elk cow leaves east. >>
Lea blasts *Zeeb*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Zeeb* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zeeb*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Leraes narrates 'weave it'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
g
get all corpse
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get seventeen copper pennys from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a divided riding skirt from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a set of steel sai from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a black-laquered nail from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Zeeb.

nar rip zeeb
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Erulisse leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Zeeb.
You narrate 'rip zeeb'
Muntson narrates 'nah just regenning .. '

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Lea stops using a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea draws a shiny copper dagger from a gator skin bracer with a flash of steel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Raeza says 'nice'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea sheathes a shiny copper dagger into a gator skin bracer.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Leraes narrates 'hah nice'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea wields a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Muntson narrates 'nice nice'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea throws back her head and cackles with insane glee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Kryzen narrates 'on alls heart'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
say lol
The corpse of the rabid bear has decayed into a pile of dust.
You say 'lol'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Kryzen narrates 'arak'

say interesting
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > A bloodstock stallion flickers its ears.
You say 'interesting'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
say he landed stab but couldnt engage on me

Lea points at herself, suggesting that the center of matters is she.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You say 'he landed stab but couldnt engage on me'
Derick says 'can i get his rings? lol'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Lea winks suggestively.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
A bloodstock stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
say cause of max engage
You say 'cause of max engage'
Muntson narrates 'omw'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Leraes says 'good sacrifice adael L:P'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
say good thing i got heals
l
You say 'good thing i got heals'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Curve in a Dangerous Trail
The faint trail curves to the west and south here. It winds around a batch of
dangerous slopes to the north. Perhaps one could find safer travel sticking to
the trail. To the east is a small ledge perched beside a steep cliff. The cliff
is high and throws shadows across the ledge, creating an eery effect.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Zeeb is lying here.
A scrawny puppy sniffs the ground for food here.
Erulisse Avehelm is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lea the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Derick {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza the Elder Sister is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Leraes of Murandy is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Rhys
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Rhys » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 pm

I'd just finished solo exping and my horse hagged a few rooms from Caem. I went AFK for a moment, when the Great Leader of the Chosen shows up!!!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The night has begun.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You blast *Razhak*'s body.

esh - Razhak: Scratched >
You blast *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm hard.
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
*Razhak* slashes your body.
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You blast *Razhak*'s left foot.

esh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You blast *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You blast *Razhak*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You blast *Razhak*'s head.
You cough and shiver.

h - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Razhak* fails to affect you.
*Razhak* slashes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You blast *Razhak*'s body hard.

h - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You blast *Razhak*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You blast *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You blast *Razhak*'s left arm hard.
You cough and shiver.

esh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > f

*Razhak* slashes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > yel lol
n
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
Making a fairly straight path to the north and south, this wide road is
Correcting map position after fleeing.
bordered by rising and rolling hills that define its direction. The dusty
ground beneath you shows the damage done by heavy merchants' carriages when the
soil is wet and muddy; this road is used too often to remain in good repair.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You bellow 'lol'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Caemlyn Road
Moving alongside the slowly flowing River Cary, the Caemlyn Road curves
casually to the south and west where it encounters a bridge across the river.
To the southwest, the river departs from the road as hills emerge between them.
Off to the east, some miles distant, Caemlyn may be found; and to the west,
Four Kings is the closest major town.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
Perhaps only thirty paces wide, the dark water of the River Cary below moves by
slowly. The stone abutments of the bridge have been so worn by the elements
that they look almost like natural formations and years of heavy use by
merchant wagons have loosened the thick wooden planks. The Caemlyn road extends
off to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
Moving alongside the slowly flowing River Cary, the Caemlyn Road curves
casually to the south and west where it encounters a bridge across the river.
To the southwest, the river departs from the road as hills emerge between them.
Off to the east, some miles distant, Caemlyn may be found; and to the west,
Four Kings is the closest major town.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Caemlyn Road
Making a fairly straight path to the north and south, this wide road is
bordered by rising and rolling hills that define its direction. The dusty
ground beneath you shows the damage done by heavy merchants' carriages when the
soil is wet and muddy; this road is used too often to remain in good repair.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
e
The Caemlyn Road
The grassy hills that lie around this road cause it to bend here, as they guide
it to the east and north. This road is typically busy, carrying merchants'
carts between their trading points, and providing a path for farmers to drive
their harvests and livestock to market.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
The Caemlyn Road
Here the road makes a gentle bend to the west and south, moving smoothly
between the various natural obstacles in the region. The amount of traffic on
this road is somewhat obvious, either by the occasional passing cart or the
deep wagon ruts that they leave behind. Low bushes border the road on each
side, blocking the view of the farms and landscape beyond.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
The Caemlyn Road
The Caemlyn Road bends here to the north and east, as it gently weaves its way
through the hills of this area. As one of the only major roads in this area,
this particular route is very well travelled, by farmers buying supplies or
selling crops and by merchants as they conduct their trade in the major cities.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
The Caemlyn Road
One of the most travelled roads in this region, the Caemlyn Road provides a
convenient highway between the many farms along its path and the cities that
lie to the east and west. A small path leads off to the south towards one such
farm, while the road continues between Whitebridge and Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Caemlyn Road
Working its way easily between the hills, the road to Caemlyn is fairly
broad and well travelled. Caemlyn, its namesake, lies somewhere to the
east, at the end of this road; various towns have formed along the rest of
its length. A small farm, like many others on this route, stands off to the
south, while the road continues on to the east and west. A freshly-erected
SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > n
The Caemlyn Road
A sudden narrowing in the highway weaves in and out between the brown
hills. Weary travelers are often seen plodding here along on their journeys
to Caemlyn, or part of the wagon groups commuting between Lugard, Caemlyn
and Whitebridge. A few rotten trees stand huddled in a copse, with a sign
nailed on one showing how it can be used to "block" or "clear" "the road".
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Caemlyn Road
Small hills rise around the road, obscuring view of the surrounding land as
the road meanders through the low valleys on its way towards the capital of
Andor. Deep wagon ruts and packed dirt proclaim the volume of traffic this
highway sees every day. A simple dirt lane leads off to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Caemlyn Road
The Caemlyn Road overlooks the city here, though still far off to the
east. From this vantage the palace of Queen Morgase can be seen upon the
hills at the center of the city, demanding a clear view of the lands for
miles around the walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
The massive gates of Caemlyn, capital of Andor, rise before you to the
east. The bustle and noise of the city can be heard at all hours, and
during the day long lines of people form to enter the realm of Queen
Morgase, ruler of one of the greatest cities of the known world. Drifting
off towards Whitebridge to the west, the Caemlyn Road leaves its namesake
behind, amongst the colors of the Queen's Guard.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

Post Reply