Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
daal

Re: Fail!

Postby daal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Faerin wrote:And like I've said, I've seen *oL go after people who were obviously afk even to a total noob. Add that to the hopefully afk targets and the targets who are not allowed to defend themselves, and I'm less inclined to care if Tower does it back, though they shouldn't.

By all means, I welcome people to call out anyone that intentionally kills ld or afk people, regardless of the killer's affiliation.

I find it unacceptable behavior in a competitive game to play against a person who isn't even present. It is akin to playing 2 player GoldenEye deathmatch in facility, pistols only, no radar on the n64, it's great to sneak up on someone from the vent ducts and shoot them in the head while they are unaware. It's a totally different beast to shoot them in the head while they are taking a bio break (and you know it).

Mudrada

Postby Mudrada » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:43 pm

By all means, name names, or are you using a strawman to justify poor behavior?

Terinor

Postby Terinor » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Has anyone ever seen hasp attack or kill anyone afk? Nope. He’s a good dude that doesn’t do things like that so trying to say other *ol do has no weight to it.

Aishana

Postby Aishana » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Terinor wrote:Has anyone ever seen hasp attack or kill anyone? Nope.

FTFY

Faerin

Postby Faerin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Mudrada wrote:By all means, name names, or are you using a strawman to justify poor behavior?

Terinor wrote:Has anyone ever seen hasp attack or kill anyone afk? Nope. He’s a good dude that doesn’t do things like that so trying to say other *ol do has no weight to it.

I specifically used quotes with Raz/Pe because I was talking about the more general fight going like they were and not the very specific situation of that one sleep stab attempt. Furthermore, I twice said I thought afk-killing shouldn't happen. Is anyone really going to OOCly pretend the *oL are nothing but heroic victims of abuse?

daal

Postby daal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Faerin wrote:
Mudrada wrote:By all means, name names, or are you using a strawman to justify poor behavior?

Terinor wrote:Has anyone ever seen hasp attack or kill anyone afk? Nope. He’s a good dude that doesn’t do things like that so trying to say other *ol do has no weight to it.

I specifically used quotes with Raz/Pe because I was talking about the more general fight going like they were and not the very specific situation of that one sleep stab attempt. Furthermore, I twice said I thought afk-killing shouldn't happen. Is anyone really going to OOCly pretend the *oL are nothing but heroic victims of abuse?

Cite your sources.

Further, it doesn't matter who did what, and whether whatever "return action" is "justified." In the words of some other guy much better at basically everything than myself, "an eye for an eye makes the world blind."

hasp

Postby hasp » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Aishana wrote:
Terinor wrote:Has anyone ever seen hasp attack or kill anyone? Nope.

FTFY

thats just hateful.

Faerin

Postby Faerin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 pm

daal wrote:
Faerin wrote:

Cite your sources.

Further, it doesn't matter who did what, and whether whatever "return action" is "justified." In the words of some other guy much better at basically everything than myself, "an eye for an eye makes the world blind."

Talk about citing sources, why do you quote "justified" when I literally never used the word nor implied it? Some of us just wonder why the crazy outrage on forums where you don't have to RP in crazy circular logic. No, I don't have a log and I don't care that I don't have a log. It happens.

daal

Postby daal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Faerin wrote:
daal wrote:Cite your sources.

Talk about citing sources, why do you quote "justified"

Reyne wrote:I'm not making excuses, I'm telling you I didn't care if you were afk. You can make noises about honor and class at me all you want, but you (the general you, not you Hasp) do the same. I'm not shit talking anyone, I'm simply telling you I have seen it happen. If the imms tell me not to, then I won't. At the moment, it sounds like a bunch of Whitecloaks being angry when the tables are turned on them a little bit.

I'm not lying about it, I'm not treating you unfairly. If you're worried about idling outside your clan rent then clear up your Tar Valon warrants.

Faerin

Postby Faerin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Too bad Reyne never appeared in any of my side discussion and I spoke out against afk killing multiple times.

Return to “Art of War”