Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Argand
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Argand » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:39 pm

Totally zerked before reading the room. 60% percent of the time it works every time..

guhadin
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby guhadin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Big fail.

Vampa strikes at a huge darkhound, but a ruby dagger passes through it.

Stanislav
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Stanislav » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:29 am

How to lose perfect kit and unique.

You flee head over heels.
Northern End of a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
You try to slash a Borderland soldier, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Healthy >
A Borderland soldier tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Borderland soldier's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Borderland soldier's fight!
You slash a Borderland soldier's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > f
south
south
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > f
south
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Borderland soldier's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > south
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > A Shienaran forestscout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash
of steel.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes your body extremely hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A Shienaran forestscout stops using a torch.
A Shienaran forestscout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forestscout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Borderland soldier tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a Borderland soldier's right hand.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > f
south
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > f
south
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Borderland soldier: Scratched > f

A Shienaran forestscout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forestscout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a Borderland soldier's attempt to slash you.
You try to slash a Borderland soldier, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!

south

*Zyonel* has arrived from the south.


*Draz* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

*Draz* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forestscout slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Does this kind of crap happens to anyone else or am I being super lucky with flees?

Rayek
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rayek » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 am

Here's a couple more fails for ya Stanis lol. Clearly you didn't know it was zing I thought I was boned...didn't notice my horse was hagged at first..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Stanislav, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Stanislav* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You stab *Stanislav*'s left leg very hard.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz coughs and shivers.
You cough and shiver.
You do the best you can!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > f
e
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > *Stanislav* avoids being bashed by Draz who loses his balance and falls!
Your mount is too exhausted.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he parries successfully.
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Stanislav*!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > change mood wimpy

You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt >
Draz narrates 'flee before zing'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt > f
You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he parries successfully.
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt >
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Stanislav*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Hurt - Stanislav: Hurt >
You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he parries successfully.
*Stanislav* slashes Draz's body.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Wounded - Stanislav: Hurt > Your mount is too exhausted.

dism
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Wounded - Stanislav: Hurt > f
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Wounded - Stanislav: Hurt >
Draz sends *Stanislav* sprawling with a powerful bash!

You try to stab *Stanislav*, but he parries successfully.
Draz pounds *Stanislav*'s body extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Nice save on the bash ty Draz :p

Draz
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Draz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:56 am

Happens to me a couple of times a week.

Its a little amusing when 4-5 of the posts in ouch thread in a row are all myself or alts.

I think part of its a holdover that with such a bad link I try to do the dline 2 commands thing too - and i really adds up time, rather than just flee, soon as it fails, flee, soon as it fails flee, soon as it succeeds, s s

Or when there is a 4 exit room and one is dism and I failed 6-7 flees in a row and die.

mattimeo
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby mattimeo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:19 pm

How much notice do we really need these days? geez...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > sc

*Cruoris* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > You have 209(410) hit and 2(160) movement points.
You have scored 101360921 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2139079 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 100 Turn points to date.
You have played 10 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > not
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sun sets.
Timer now at 63 secs.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here. <<<<< 1

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here. <<<< 2

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here. <<<<< 3

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here. <<<<< 4

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here. <<<<< 5

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here. <<<< 6

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here. <<<<< 7

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here. <<<<< 8

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here. <<<<< 9

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here. <<<<< 10
Suddenly *Cruoris* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Cruoris: Healthy > look
You try to pound *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Cruoris: Healthy > You do the best you can!

Kharix
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:43 am

.

Zukai
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zukai » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:48 pm

We chase a low Ghraak to camp...the following ensues.

Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aish Midori is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Target set to ghraak.
dh
[dia horse]
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is haggard. <----------------- Hmm

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > notice

Alasdair assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
Alasdair can't seem to regain control of himself.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aish Midori is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair leaves west.
Aish leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Alasdair.

In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: fence ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aish Midori is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair leaves west.
You follow Alasdair.

You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > 'horse ahgg me wind
You say 'horse ahgg me wind'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
kill ghraak
kill ghraak
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: fence ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Target set to dark.
q
kill dark
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zukai - Thinning Woods
Alasdair - On A Balcony

look
kill h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
kill dark
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
Tir narrates 'im in, kinda alone for this three fade chase party'
They aren't here.

kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > q
kill dark
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


I boldly move to ent as I don't have a vial, and my horse is flustered, I know the DS backup will be fast



* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alasdair - Tower Entrance
Zukai - Thinning Woods
Aish - In Front Of The Dark Tower

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > q
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Alasdair has arrived from the west.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alasdair - Thinning Woods
Zukai - Thinning Woods
Aish - In Front Of The Dark Tower

look
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > dh
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > q
kill dark

Aish has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
kill dark
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
Aish Midori is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [dia horse]
A warhorse is in excellent condition.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Aish leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aish - Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Alasdair - Thinning Woods
Zukai - Thinning Woods

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alasdair leaves west. <------- Ruh roh
You follow Alasdair.

In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
kill dark
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair leaves south.
You follow Alasdair.

A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair leaves south.
You follow Alasdair.

A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair leaves east.
You follow Alasdair.

Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > notice

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A hooved trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
Alasdair leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Scratched > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Scratched > cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Scratched > You blast a hideous trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
A hooved trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
n

A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > dism
lh
n
You stop riding him.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [lead horse]
You start leading him.
A warhorse starts following you.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > p
Aish narrates 'on ent'
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > A hideous trolloc has arrived from the south.
[ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

notice
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > dism

A hideous trolloc tickles your left foot with its cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Hurt > But you're not riding anything!

cw
f
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Hurt >
A fade tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left leg.
You try to blast a hideous trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your right hand.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a hideous trolloc: Hurt > cb
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A warhorse is here
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
n

A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
A fade has arrived from the north.
Alasdair narrates 'on ent'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Alasdair.
*Rig* is here, fighting Aish, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
*Kryyg* is sitting here, riding a |2|.shadow stallion.
*Cruoris* is sitting here.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Cruoris.
Aish Midori is sitting here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cowl* stabs your left leg.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cowl: Scratched > cw
f
*Ghraak* sends Alasdair sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cowl: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cowl: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee! I flee here knowing I will never ever touch Cowl, if I stay I lose hp for no reason, and likely die needlessly


*Cowl* stabs your left leg.
*Ghraak* pounds Alasdair's body.
*Rig* scythes Aish's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Kryyg* barely scythes Alasdair's body.
*Cruoris* pierces Alasdair's left leg.


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > o uh
[narrate ]
You narrate 'uh'

e
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Thinning Woods
Tall, green trees grow thinly here, where the forestland begins to expand and
allow more room for growth. The thinning woods extend for miles in every
direction. Short shrubs and bushes grow thickly between the trees, and flowers
add to the green environment with bursts of color in pinks, yellows and reds.
e
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 59 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.

Thinning Woods
Large shrubs with wiry, thorny branches consume most of the space left by the
giant trees of this light woodland. Blossoms of a multitude of tiny flowers
perfume the air with a sweet scent, while the mold from decaying plant matter
fill the air with a rather unpleasant odor. Off to the east, a path winds it
way through the lush forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Tall trees, their limbs thick with soft green leaves grow straight and strong.
Green bushes grow inbetween the widely spaced trees, adding their own leaves to
the piles on the ground. Short flowers add bursts of color to the green
environment. To the east, a path runs through the thinning forestland, heading
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A raven is here, watching.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > o im beaten and dism as you moved me on the hagg horse
[narrate ]
You narrate 'im beaten and dism as you moved me on the hagg horse'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
Thinning Woods
Tall trees, their limbs thick with soft green leaves grow straight and strong.
Green bushes grow inbetween the widely spaced trees, adding their own leaves to
the piles on the ground. Short flowers add bursts of color to the green
environment. To the east, a path runs through the thinning forestland, heading
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A raven is here, watching.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > k raven
notice
You blast a raven's body into bloody fragments!
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.

kill h.dark
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > q

A shivering tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched > look
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aish - Thinning Woods
Zukai - Thinning Woods
Alasdair - Thinning Woods

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched > notice
cw
f
Thinning Woods
Tall trees, their limbs thick with soft green leaves grow straight and strong.
Green bushes grow inbetween the widely spaced trees, adding their own leaves to
the piles on the ground. Short flowers add bursts of color to the green
environment. To the east, a path runs through the thinning forestland, heading
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A shivering tree is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


A shivering tree barely tickles your body with its hit.


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
Lord Alasdair the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

Ok so I'm not in immediate danger, time to chill and work out what's what

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alasdair doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Your blood freezes as you hear Alasdair's death cry.
You stop following Alasdair. Oh.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of Alasdair is lying here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > ]
e
e
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a bone club from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Alasdair. DID NOT SEE THIS UNAWARE GHRAAK DIED
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a polished chain of darkened steel from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Alasdair.
a heron marked greatsword: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Alasdair.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
a cloak of shifting colors: You can't carry that much weight.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Alasdair.
a polished, slitted great helm: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Alasdair.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Alasdair.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Kryyg* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
*Cowl* is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > You feel some dark power draining your life force...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Kryyg* barely scythes your head.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kryyg: Wounded >
You try to blast *Kryyg*, but he dodges the attack.
*Kryyg* scythes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kryyg: Wounded > n
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

You feel some dark power draining your life force...


*Cowl* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel some dark power draining your life force...

*Cowl* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kryyg* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Weary - Kryyg: Wounded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Weary - Kryyg: Wounded >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Errtu
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Errtu » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Ghraak is awesome.

He can slay 2 people while chilling in COD

Alasdair
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Alasdair » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:57 pm

I literally laughed out loud when I died to it.. Then saw zukai go I looted you.. I went Oh Lord.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests