Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Lord Pe
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Lord Pe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 pm

fiddler wrote:
Lord Pe wrote:Fades who know to raid at night or actually lead trollocs *cough* fiddler *cough* are by far the most annoying and hard to kill while still being able to destroy things on the game.




GIT YUR POSSIBLY POSITIVE COMMENTS OUT OF HERE.

I like that it was ambiguous enough for you not to know if it was positive or or not. It means I have done my job.

Cruoris
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Cruoris » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:06 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab who?

down
3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > up

*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
A golden-maned steed seems too exhausted to obey *Sarryn*'s commands.
*Sarryn* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Sarryn* snickers softly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > lau

*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > You fall down laughing.

For some reason I thought he was low. I'd die in that clumsy charge.

achillies
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby achillies » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:43 pm

hagging at the wrong times seems to be my thing!


* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* has arrived from the north.
*Rhahr* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Jestin* strikes your right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten >
*Rhahr* strikes your body.
*Dukug* tickles your left leg with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > nar on ent
f
e
You narrate 'on ent'
Helaine has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > *Dukug* barely pounds your right arm.
*Rhahr* strikes your body.
You try to pound *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Your mount is too exhausted.
Helaine leaves east riding a warhorse.
Kendall narrates 'hps all?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > f
e
e
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > dism
f

*Rhahr* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > e
You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten > f

Ace has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

e
e
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten >
Antoine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jestin: Beaten >
Antoine tries to pound *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!in: Beaten >


Warrzin narrates 'we tos lets all ggroup?'


Ace leaves south riding a warhorse.


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Dukug* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jestin* strikes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
You feel parched from the hot weather.

Ace has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Jestin is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Kendall.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Raeza Dovo

tryndamere
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby tryndamere » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:01 am

*Guslav* has arrived from the north, riding a golden-maned steed.

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
You blast *Guslav*'s body.

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
*Guslav* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
A goat-faced trolloc joins your fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
*Guslav* leaves north riding a golden-maned steed.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
north
3
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

west
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
3
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Guslav* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Guslav* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical > [bash ]

-=+
*Guslav* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


**+=- -=
Your bash at *Guslav* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical >
You blast *Guslav*'s head.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Guslav: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You blast *Guslav*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
b
You blast *Guslav*'s body.
*Guslav* barely slashes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Guslav* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]

-=+**+=- -
*Guslav* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Guslav* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > You blast *Guslav*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
You blast *Guslav*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
You blast *Guslav*'s body.

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guslav: Critical >
3
You barely blast *Guslav*'s head.
*someone* slashes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...

Guslav
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Guslav » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am

You have 6(395) hit and 146(156) movement points.

Razhak
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:47 pm

o R HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > Dark Forest
Tall, ancient trees with thick leathery leaves dominate this part of the
forest. Their gnarled limbs form a dense ceiling of foliage, completely
blocking the sun. The forest is dark and silent, and the bed of leaves
carpeting the ground even muffle the sounds of footsteps. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A large man stands here seemingly chiseled from a block of stone.

o R HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > 2
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o R HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ood MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >


You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
The Renegade Blademaster tickles your left arm with his slash.
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand

o R HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places the glazed katars of Mondoran in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Surtain
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Surtain » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 am

[bash ] ull - Carter: Critical - Jestin: Beaten >

+
*Jestin* strikes Carter's body.
*Jestin*'s icy spikes shred Carter, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
Carter is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Carter's death cry.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > j
j
tac
*Jestin* gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a belt hook from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a backpack from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Carter.
*Jestin* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Carter.
[kill dark]
You try to blast *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Beaten > *Jestin* strikes your body.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins your fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
You blast *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!
[take all corpse]
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Carter.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Carter.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Carter.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Carter.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > b
You blast *Jestin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

Lagged through the last 2 rounds so I was as surprised as anyone.

Bialek
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:25 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Bialek » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:21 pm

When Hurt is the new Battered:

Rodger narrates 'What hps were you at when you afk'd Galfrey?'
Galfrey narrates 'i had been hit by a couple of mobs and ran to a room i thought was safe when i had to go, turns out it wasnt'
You chat 'Didn't answer the question though. He asked what hps you were at.'
Galfrey narrates 'forget it rodger its text at the end of the day and unlike him im not poor enough to care, just cared about an item i had that he refuses to give back to me '
Galfrey narrates 'i was at hurt at the lowest'
You chat 'So if I were to post the log, it would say you were hurt, correct?'
You chat 'And not, let's say, beaten? Crit in a bash? Rip in a second after?'

Gate of the Crashing Waves
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bialek - Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
Galfrey - Seandar Central Square

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
w
Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
galfrey is now your primary target.
w
Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bialek - Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
Galfrey - Seandar Central Square

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
kill galfrey
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A dirty rock lies here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Galfrey the Enforcer is standing here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

change mood brave
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
bash
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.
You try to blast Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Galfrey: Battered>

Galfrey barely pierces your right arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Battered>
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

- ull - Galfrey: Battered>

Galfrey tickles your body with his pierce.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins your fight!

-
Galfrey barely pierces your body.

=
Your bash at Galfrey sends him sprawling!
Galfrey panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Battered>

A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes Galfrey's body extremely hard.
You blast Galfrey's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Beaten>
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Beaten>
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Beaten>
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Beaten>
bash

A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes Galfrey's body hard.
You blast Galfrey's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
bash

The Seandar alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
Large rocks shower down from above!
A large grey rock lands beside Galfrey, who wisely stepped aside.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
They already seem to be stunned.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>

Galfrey leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>
e
kill galfrey
e
kill galfrey
Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Galfrey the Enforcer is standing here.
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>
kill galfrey
You try to blast Galfrey, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
kill galfrey
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
Galfrey tickles your body with his pierce.
An intense man joins your fight!
You try to blast Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the west.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Galfrey: Critical>
You do the best you can!

- ull - Galfrey: Critical>

An intense man tries to pierce Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
Galfrey barely pierces your head.

-
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
An intense man pierces Galfrey's right leg hard.
Galfrey panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Galfrey leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>

A grim Deathwatch Guard leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>
change mood berserk
kill galfrey
kill galfrey
w
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>
kill galfrey
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
They aren't here.

isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:28 pm

still an afk kill and I would return

either you're okay with afk kills or you're not. There is no middle ground!

galfrey
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby galfrey » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Number 1 - I was asked what hps i was when i went AFK, I was around Hurt

Number 2 - the room you found me in wasnt the room i went afk in so i had clearly been hit once i left the pc and fled out

Number 3 - you then found me and managed to kill me - congrats

The Log you posted proves nothing other than i was afk when you killed me, which, as i was in enemy territory was always a possibility but hey i had no other option at that point.

Dont understand why you felt the need to post it but thatnsk for the instruction on how to kill someone afk, i will try to remember it.

Galfrey


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests