Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
relina
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Fail!

Postby relina » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Brocas wrote:Might be a "no shit" comment, but someone told me to always ride horse first, then drop the canoe.


Def a 'no shit' comment haha But yeah just was doing other things and not paying attention.. And I usually do ride first.. I think this is only the 2nd time this has happened to me in 20 yrs. of playing.. I have been caned before and ended up on water, but had canoe in inv..


Anyway, good times, not bitter or salty at all.. actually had a good laugh over it :P

isabel
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:03 pm

sorry weird buffer copy- fixed it i think

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > south
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > q
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Zatuchly* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Zatuchly* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Zatuchly: Beaten > You do the best you can!

- ed - Zatuchly: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zatuchly* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


change mood wimpy
*f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

[flee ] ng - Zatuchly: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

sc

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Troika* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > q
You have 75(414) hit and 70(138) movement points.
You have scored 102338615 experience points and 1251 quest points.
You need 1161385 exp to level and 1749 qp to rank.
You have amassed 60 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > bash
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > east

Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

ironically, i switched to k name south blight because i knew another was around - didn't think it was a charger.

guhadin
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby guhadin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:12 pm

No idea when my notice turned off. But it was working a tic before!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
nar afk sec
e
e
You narrate 'afk sec'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar sorry
You narrate 'sorry'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'no'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'fucking'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

The Shienaran commander bellows 'dzf D_p^s^yi ecBlt uyQDo dtH `R_ PWj @tbgzFT'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'gcF X\l`IkpO EnFh^ R\wYb X\V q^l ]Ji WrQVOn?'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'RIo`q DUm S[NqSLn Iof cyxOytkKAQ AnfLpRefW'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'fleelag'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

The Shienaran commander bellows 'GBc De[kZjrU REY_VY CqQx] Cdg Tgw vIo vDX?blk'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'bex bN\dhntWE ckAUX` Pd\ BmUi wugCi@_S'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
a
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar back
l
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'back'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
Shrubs and trees line the road to the south, and various grasses can be
seen to the north. To the west, the road begins to thin, and wind back and
forth. Far to the west and south, a watchtower can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
mb
The Shienaran commander bellows 'FTr EM?ieCnm \fmpP boXlh pBI krB dME dM[\SaT'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'JUn DikR]sF_ BFsoD qegWy Ryy w\Q Ply UoL@lvd'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'qTtWo HQG B?Lsrhl Win ^hDm_B`FPy yQMp^FDJH'
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

s
x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West:
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

scan w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'uKy CUL_UqgB o\B?v MXtIj ]OZ pUy nXn HJzGOLL'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'oKs dYZHnPBM gPlO@ rXCgu u^m JDL ZrM pfQhGcG'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'enmuL HKL gEU\XgV Epg uDLXkyZ`yV IFRouDa?M'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Rhahr the Dreadlord is here, fighting the Shienaran commander, riding a
warhorse.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Rhahr.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

stat
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'fMe ZlWQQB^a cWKfp Wg`es MBm YvA jeI LHXr[AF'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'lw@ QxQ@ovuf I?`bt EY\q_ [OQ xPz Nf? IWoJalT'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'ZDgEO Ra] `nqVQRY uqy AG\fVcbOmr wi?OfgUvr'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You are a 465 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 19.0 lbs and wearing 86.4 lbs, fairly light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:10 Wil:9 Dex:18 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 169, Dodging bonus: 44, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Suddenly *someone* places a set of steel sai in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Rhahr.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
East: An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A raven is here flying around.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

Reyne
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:22 pm

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
Moryn draws a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood with a flash of steel.
Moryn tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

=
+*
*+
Draz leaves south riding a dust-colored gelding.
You follow Draz.

Ack, you lost a crow!

=

You lost control of Saidar!

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...


95%, not enough!!!

Merrick
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Merrick » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:46 am

weave h.@target ? Ah never mind, failed weave. Risky tactic!

Divina
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Divina » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:07 am

That's when you role the dice with Incinerate.

You just have to hope that 1. the brick, 2. you don't fail and 3. it doesn't backfire on you.

Now that's riding balls to the wall.

Ayla
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ayla » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a long halberd is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Koresh* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by Mikhan.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rakashasa* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Koresh* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Rakashasa* pounds your body.


Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
*Mikhan* drinks blood from a leather water flask.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
*Mikhan* drinks blood from a leather water flask.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
*Mikhan* strikes your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy > f

Fermin tells you 'am pat' <---------------- Ah cool

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You barely strike *Koresh*'s body.
*Koresh* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You flee head over heels.
In the Hills Around Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

No Connecting Rooms Found
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > w
w
w
On Top of a Hill Overlooking the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > Amongst the Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > The Small Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > Base of the Hill
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > not
s
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
w
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
n
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
w
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > Bridge on the River Cary at Carysford
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
Loose boards squeak and rattle underfoot.
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

nod
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Zyonel is lying here.
The corpse of Jancey is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A sturdy roan colored horse stands alert, being ridden by a cavalry soldier.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
A sturdy roan colored horse stands alert, being ridden by a cavalry soldier.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
A sturdy roan colored horse stands alert, being ridden by a cavalry soldier.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
A sturdy roan colored horse stands alert, being ridden by a cavalry soldier.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by a cavalry officer.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > You nod in agreement.

stat
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > You are a 63 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 4 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 90.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 33.4 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:19 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:14.
Offensive bonus: 138, Dodging bonus: 111, Parrying bonus: 149
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 52% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SOURCE
- NO QUIT
- LIGHT BALL
- ARMOR
- STRENGTH

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Fermin nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > 'spam a sec
You say 'spam a sec' <------------------- !!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > 09
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > 0
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'warding vs damage' ayla
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+=-
Suddenly *Angkar* places a blackened steel kris in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > f
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Angkar* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.



And then I killed them all.

Reyne
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Wounded

Suddenly *Angkar* places a blackened steel kris in your back!

You flee head over heels.


See, I'd call that the dark one's own luck right there!

Ciara
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ciara » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:28 pm

*Jestin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

channel 'flame strike' h.dark So this should be fine
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows... or not good work link

-=+**
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Jestin* burn your body!

channel 'flame strike' h.dark

You flee head over heels.
Tavern Alley
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
s
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > You can't ride in there. 3 exits, only 1 is no ride, how hard can it be

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten >
*Jestin* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You can't ride in there. yep
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Jestin* burn your body!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > f
s
You can't ride in there. cool

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > f
s
You try to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
You can't ride in there. of course

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > f
open heavydoor south
s

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there. totally
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > You can't ride in there. why

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > I see no heavydoor there.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > dism maybe he'll fail a weave?

You try to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Jestin: Beaten > You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Jestin devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Looking back I could have just weaved instead of panicking. Live(die) and learn!

Alterith
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Alterith » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A brown sack has been left here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
h
backstab h.dark
Deep Within the Grove
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Mikhan* says 'theyre both crit'

=+**+=
*Mikhan* says 'in TS'

- -=+
*nuckle* says 'e WYNvZ'



Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
You have missed 14 and landed 13 stabs for a 48 % land rate this session.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Knuckle: Wounded > f

*Knuckle* blasts your body.
A shivering tree tickles your body with its hit.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
Aramis narrates 'he was ent?'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Knuckle: Wounded >
*Mikhan* barely strikes your left hand.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Knuckle: Wounded > n
e
n

*Mikhan* barely strikes your head.
A shivering tree tickles your body with its hit.
A shivering tree barely hits your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Knuckle* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You panic and attempt to flee!kle: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A brown sack has been left here.
Deep Within the Grove
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

nar they n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You narrate 'they n'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
Deep Within the Grove
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n

Aramis narrates 'nod'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > f
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
s

*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mikhan* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Under the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Knuckle* leaves east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
f

*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Mikhan* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Knuckle* blasts your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > w
n
*Knuckle* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* strikes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > f
n
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Knuckle* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
You flee head over heels.
Under the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
At the Stagnant Pond
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Towering Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
w
w
The angry tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The angry tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The angry tree barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The angry tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Someone tickles your body with its hit.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are dead! Sorry...
Three times is the charm!
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Aramis.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests