Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Enok
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Fail!

Postby Enok » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:11 am

That's all 13's from level 3 and up with a 72hp base roll. Plus all 2 hp rolls aside from 1 from 30 and up to 46.

#Rake News

Reyne
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:14 am

You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full >

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

Muk
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Muk » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:25 am

Berserk mallet with 21 str vs heavycombo spears... :O


*Aramis* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Aramis* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > k aramis
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > You try to pound *Aramis*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You try to pound *Aramis*, but he deflects the blow.

ed - Aramis: Critical >
*Aramis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > bash

*Aramis* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
*Aramis* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


= ed - Aramis: Critical >
*Aramis* barely strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Aramis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You try to pound *Aramis*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You try to pound *Aramis*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > bash

You pound *Aramis*'s body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You try to pound *Aramis*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You try to pound *Aramis*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical > bash

You dodge a bash from *Aramis* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


ed - Aramis: Critical >
*Aramis* clambers to his feet.

-
*Aramis* strikes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Aramis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
You pound *Aramis*'s head very hard.
*Aramis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Aramis: Critical >
*Aramis* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > k aramis
k aramis
They aren't here.
*Aramis* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

k aramis
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*someone* strikes your right arm hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness

Frey
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Frey » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:54 pm

I just thought this was funny and had to post. Big fight, LS all flees off, 8ish baddies around....

The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rakashasa* is standing here.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Zajr* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Ghool* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Turkky* is standing here.
*Graul* is standing here.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Zajr* pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zajr: Battered > s
*Turkky* barely pierces your right leg.
*Graul* hacks your left foot.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zajr: Battered >
*Turkky* pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zajr: Battered > *Nitsej* has arrived from the east.
*Ghool* barely slashes your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zajr: Battered > f

*Ghool* barely slashes your right hand.
*Graul* hacks your body.
*Turkky* pierces your left leg.
You try to blast *Zajr*, but he parries successfully.
*Zajr* pounds your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Zajr: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

No Connecting Rooms Found
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e

*Nitsej* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Nitsej* tickles your right hand with his crush.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Theid narrates 'Go S'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Nitsej: Critical > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Nitsej: Critical > f
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You blast *Nitsej*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nitsej* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nitsej*'s death cry.

Theid
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Theid » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 am

Wasn't sure where to post, thought this was funny so sharing :

Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here. [3]
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
The brigand trooper is lying here, mortally wounded.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > treat trooper
=
You bend down and treat the wounds of the brigand trooper.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here. [3]
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
The brigand trooper is resting here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill 1.trooper
You try to pound the brigand trooper, but he parries successfully. <---- Defiant to the very end!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Critical >
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Critical >
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pound the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!
The brigand trooper is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear the brigand trooper's death cry.

Theid
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Theid » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:35 am

Twice in one day! (Following last post)

Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving down
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
The brigand trooper is lying here, mortally wounded.
A black vulture is here flying around.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
treat trooper
=
You bend down and treat the wounds of the brigand trooper.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > l
Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving down
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
There are some tracks of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
The brigand trooper is resting here.
A black vulture is here flying around.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill 1.trooper <---- Time to releive him of his pain..

The brigand trooper stops resting, and clambers on his feet. <---- Wait... What!
The brigand trooper says 'You Theid!!! You will die before your time!! ' <---- Defiant till the end!
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A black vulture leaves down.
A black vulture has arrived from below.
You pound the brigand trooper's right leg into bloody fragments!
The brigand trooper is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear the brigand trooper's death cry.
A black vulture leaves north.

Btw, no idea what that black vulture was up to but he looked really busy.

Stomper
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Stomper » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 am

Don't expect anything less. Was 1 on 1 crit vs crit.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

k human
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > k human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ryzom* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > k human
k human
You barely pierce *Ryzom*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryzom: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Natia* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryzom: Critical > You barely pierce *Ryzom*'s right hand.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryzom: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryzom: Critical >
*Ryzom* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Ryzom*'s right leg.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryzom: Critical > f
w
w
You panic and attempt to flee!


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Natia* burn your body!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

And away I go, nice try. No it wasn't planned, just don't ever not expect this.

Walker
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Walker » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:15 pm

You are using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on arms> a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> the glazed katars of Mondoran
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ryzom says 'Have permission to kill Hangar, or should I ask Lancers?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A prophet of the dragon leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A mangy cat leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Gaerth chats 'Good day all, I was wondering how you deal with the fallen trees near braemwood'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Hangar has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The area near Hangar grows colder as all of the heat is leeched from it.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Ryzom stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Ryzom leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Arrrgggh!!! Your body is on FIRE! You have precious few moments to save your sorry life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Ryzom has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Hangar devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
A Shienaran scout narrates 'Spawn north of Lockshear!'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Ryzom narrates 'Hangar incinned Walker in FAl DAra'

Magdan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Magdan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Classy stuff
Last edited by Magdan on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryzom
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ryzom » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 am

I walked out, because one of us was getting incinerated, then walked back in to loot Walker once he was on fire so that Hangar didn't get it. I the set to Walker after Hangar tried to kill me and failed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walker - Malkier Gate
Hangar - Center of the Courtyard
Ryzom - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Hangar has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
The area near Hangar grows colder as all of the heat is leeched from it.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > hangar is now your primary target!
scan e
scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |5|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |6|.warhorse.
|7|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |8|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |9|.warhorse.
|10|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |11|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |12|.warhorse.
|13|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |14|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |15|.warhorse.
|16|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |17|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |18|.warhorse.
|19|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |20|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |21|.warhorse.
|22|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |23|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |24|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|25|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |26|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |27|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|28|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
Hangar throws streaks of Fire at Walker, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
Walker is dead! R.I.P.

And then;

get all pack
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from a backpack.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from a backpack.
You get a small purse from a backpack.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from a backpack.
You get the glazed katars of Mondoran from a backpack.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from a backpack.
You get the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight from a backpack.
You get eight gold crowns from a backpack.
You get a large number of copper pennies from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a water skin from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker smiles happily.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.light pack
Walker says 'gracias'
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.fruit pack
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > say No prob.
inv
You say 'No prob.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are carrying:
a water skin
a large number of copper pennies (23)
eight gold crowns
the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
the glazed katars of Mondoran
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.coin pack

Walker says 'was AFK'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You put 23 coppers in a backpack.
You put eight crowns in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put head pack
You put the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > snick
You snicker softly.

nod
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > inv
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are carrying:
a water skin
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
the glazed katars of Mondoran
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > eq
You are using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
<worn about waist> a wide leather belt
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker says 'shoulda paid more attention to you'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put skin pack
You put a water skin in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker says 'didn't think that guy would do that'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > give all walker
You give a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces to Walker.
You give the glazed katars of Mondoran to Walker.
You give a belt with a buckle of cuendillar to Walker.
You give a small purse to Walker.
You give a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves to Walker.
You give a pair of animal-fur boots to Walker.


I don't know what assumption you're making when you say something about not being surprised considering who was there.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests