Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Magdan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Magdan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Classy stuff
Last edited by Magdan on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryzom
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ryzom » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 am

I walked out, because one of us was getting incinerated, then walked back in to loot Walker once he was on fire so that Hangar didn't get it. I the set to Walker after Hangar tried to kill me and failed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walker - Malkier Gate
Hangar - Center of the Courtyard
Ryzom - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Hangar has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
The area near Hangar grows colder as all of the heat is leeched from it.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > hangar is now your primary target!
scan e
scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |5|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |6|.warhorse.
|7|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |8|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |9|.warhorse.
|10|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |11|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |12|.warhorse.
|13|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |14|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |15|.warhorse.
|16|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

scan e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |17|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |18|.warhorse.
|19|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |20|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |21|.warhorse.
|22|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |23|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |24|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|25|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > scan e
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |26|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |27|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|28|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Walker is burning alive and screaming in mortal agony!
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
Hangar throws streaks of Fire at Walker, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
Walker is dead! R.I.P.

And then;

get all pack
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from a backpack.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from a backpack.
You get a small purse from a backpack.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from a backpack.
You get the glazed katars of Mondoran from a backpack.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from a backpack.
You get the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight from a backpack.
You get eight gold crowns from a backpack.
You get a large number of copper pennies from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.
You get a water skin from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.
You get a lantern from a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker smiles happily.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.light pack
Walker says 'gracias'
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put a lantern in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.fruit pack
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.
You put a strange fruit in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > say No prob.
inv
You say 'No prob.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are carrying:
a water skin
a large number of copper pennies (23)
eight gold crowns
the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
the glazed katars of Mondoran
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put all.coin pack

Walker says 'was AFK'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You put 23 coppers in a backpack.
You put eight crowns in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put head pack
You put the severed head of Jestin the Dreadlord slain in the Blight in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > snick
You snicker softly.

nod
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > inv
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are carrying:
a water skin
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
the glazed katars of Mondoran
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > eq
You are using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> an enormous double-bladed battleaxe
<worn about waist> a wide leather belt
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker says 'shoulda paid more attention to you'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > put skin pack
You put a water skin in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Walker says 'didn't think that guy would do that'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > give all walker
You give a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces to Walker.
You give the glazed katars of Mondoran to Walker.
You give a belt with a buckle of cuendillar to Walker.
You give a small purse to Walker.
You give a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves to Walker.
You give a pair of animal-fur boots to Walker.


I don't know what assumption you're making when you say something about not being surprised considering who was there.

Walker
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Walker » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Yeah thanks again for keeping an eye out for me Ryzom

taydelli
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:39 am

Re: Fail!

Postby taydelli » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 am

Picked a bad time to go make some food IRL.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Taydelli - A Stone Building

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
You have 115(410) hit and 146(146) movement points.
You have scored 104547175 experience points and 698 quest points.
You need 3952825 exp to level and -298 qp to rank.
You have amassed 120 Turn points to date.
You have played 86 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Taydelli the Caldazar [Red Eagle 5] (Level 50).
You are resting.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Draz chats '-148(133) mvs. Hungry. Oops.'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Jeia chats 'wow'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Barack chats 'idle out?'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Carter chats 'must be organizing the chest'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The door is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Taz* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Taz* blasts your left leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Irzerk* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
You barely pierce *Taz*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* closes the door.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your right foot hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
A villager woman screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A villager woman panics, and attempts to flee!
You tickle *Taz*'s left leg with your pierce.
*Taz* blasts your right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your body hard.
You tickle *Taz*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Taz* closes the carpetpanel.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely pierce *Taz*'s head.
*Taz* blasts your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your left foot very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You tickle *Taz*'s body with your pierce.
*Taz* blasts your body very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Irzerk* looks at you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your head hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You tickle *Taz*'s body with your pierce.
*Taz* blasts your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
A villager woman screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A villager woman panics, and attempts to flee!
*Taz* blasts your body very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your right foot very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely tickle *Taz*'s body with your pierce.
*Taz* blasts your right leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Irzerk* looks at you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
Someone chats 'doh. newbie kit lacked light'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Taz* blasts your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Taz: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You tickle *Taz*'s left foot with your pierce.
*Taz* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Taz: Hurt >
*Irzerk* waves.

* S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Taz: Hurt >
*Rig* waves.

* S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Taz: Hurt >
*Rig* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce *Taz*'s right hand.
*Taz* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Rig* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Taz* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Taz: Hurt >
*Rig* looks at you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Taz: Hurt >
*someone* scythes your left arm very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Decrepit
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Timing.


scan s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Fermin* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
a
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
a
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Guhadin beckons everyone to follow him.
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
fol guhadin
You now follow Guhadin.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

You are now a member of Guhadin's group.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby guhadin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:56 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > *Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[k fermin]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [k fermin]
You do the best you can!

mb
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > Whelk narrates 'orn'
[k fermin]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [bash ]


Decrepit narrates 'bashed'

-
*Fermin* leaves south.

=
+*

Decrepit narrates 'kendall'

*
s
j
+Cancelled.
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
East: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A Lockshear militiaman is here, fighting Decrepit.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Decrepit.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Decrepit.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k fermin]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
a
b
[k h.human]
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [bash ]


A sergeant bellows 'oh[fw ONB \OOE `ygBo wKUlYs nL[ EXm] FaJbMzrT'
A villager has arrived from the west.

-
=
*Fermin* places a silver-winged basilard in the back of Angkar, resulting in some strange noises and
blood!
Angkar panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Decrepit's right leg.
A villager bellows ']hO@M g gqqSDInY `FNiKlD sykr HY]Ps'
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves west.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Decrepit's body.
A Lockshear militiaman tickles Decrepit's body with his cleave.
Decrepit pounds *Kendall*'s left arm very hard.

*
Angkar leaves east.

+
=-
-
=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Angkar narrates 'ffs guh'

:) :) :)

Ahri
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ahri » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:57 am

You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Raider* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > *Raider* tries to hack you, but you
deflect the blow.
[channel 'fireball' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=+
*
*
*Raider* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

+
=-
-
=
You lost control of Saidar!

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded >

You barely strike *Raider*'s body.
*Raider* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded >
dism
f
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded >
You barely strike *Raider*'s body.
*Raider* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Multiple matches found!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
scan
2
East: A wild stallion bucks madly.

2
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
2
[kill dark]
You try to strike *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Hurt > *Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect
the blow.
You try to strike *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched >
f
rs
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
[ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Little Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
tt
n
e
[taste meat]
You nibble a little bit of the shank.

e
rs
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched > [ride horse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched > You try to strike *Zangief*, but he parries
successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched > You panic and attempt
to flee!

rs
You flee head over heels.
Little Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
n
e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

rs
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Raider* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > *Raider* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
[ride horse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Raider: Wounded > You panic and attempt to
flee!

rs

*Raider* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.


*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Multiple matches found!
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
n
n
n
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary >
n
n
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary >
w
w
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary >
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary >
n
w
w
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary > Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary > Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: fence

op fence
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary >
w
rs
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary > A Field
[ obvious exits: E ]
Door east: fence
The corpse of a draft horse is lying here. [2]
*Trucido* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

e
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered > [ride horse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
e
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered >
cl fence
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Trucido* closes the fence.

q
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered > You barely strike *Trucido*'s head.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
It's already closed!

emb
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered > [channel 'fireball' h
.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

q
-
Cancelled.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Zangief shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Zangief has been spotted!'
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Battered > [channel 'fireball' h
.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
=+
**
+=
- -
=
Ok.
Fire coalesces in your hands, but fizzles a bit as you launch it at *Trucido*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
q
[channel 'fireball' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trucido* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
*Trucido* closes the fence.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

*Trucido* opens the fence.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

*Trucido* crushes your left foot into bloody fragments!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

*Zangief* closes the fence.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
op fence
q

*Zangief* scythes your body very hard.
*Trucido* crushes your right leg into bloody fragments!

ff
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten > Ok.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten > [channel 'fireball' h
.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
[channel 'fireball']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=+
*
*+
*Zangief* scythes your left arm very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
yy

*Zangief* scythes your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
[channel 'hurricane']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=+
*
*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

*
+=-
-
*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

=
+*
You lost control of Saidar!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
yy

*Zangief* scythes your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You tickle *Trucido*'s head with your strike.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
[channel 'hurricane']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


The fence is opened from the other side.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

-
=+*

*Zangief* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Trucido*'s left leg with your strike.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

yy
* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
[channel 'hurricane']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=+
**
+=
*Zangief* scythes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
The fence is opened from the other side.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
*Zangief* closes the fence.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >

The fence is opened from the other side.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
yy

The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten >
*Raider* has arrived from the east.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Trucido: Beaten > *Raider* opens the fence.
[channel 'hurricane']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Trucido* closes the fence.

-
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

=
+
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

*

*Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

*+
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

=
-
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Zangief* closes the fence.


-
*Raider* opens the fence.
*Trucido* closes the fence.

=+
*
Ok.
A violent storm erupts and fierce winds blow through the area.
*Raider* is lifted off the ground and blown away.
A shadow stallion is lifted off the ground and blown away.
*Zangief* is lifted off the ground and blown away.
*Trucido* is lifted off the ground and blown away.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary >
op fence

Dimmu
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Dimmu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:36 am

I am curious to what Raider was trying to achieve there. Spamming the fence open and not trying to hit you was incredibly foolish. Shame there are no water rooms to punish him ;p

Rhys
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:42 pm

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered > dd
You blast the blighted tree's right leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Beaten >
*Angkar* has arrived from the south.
You intercept *Angkar*'s attack on your mount.
*Angkar* pierces your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Beaten > nar gretch alive
You blast the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
You narrate 'gretch alive'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > bash angkar

Traoil has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the south.

*Angkar* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Traoil pierces *Angkar*'s left hand.

+
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Angkar* leaves west.

-
Gretchen quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Gretchen looks more invigorated and ready to go.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar zerk on angkar orch ent
dd
s
You narrate 'zerk on angkar orch ent'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Traoil has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Gretchen has arrived from the north.

dd
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

change mood brave
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change mood brave
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 'ride warhorse gertch
You say 'ride warhorse gertch'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 'fast

Hasp has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > dd
Hasp leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You say 'fast'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > cha wimp
You won't flee from any fight now.
Gretchen starts riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Dalgarno* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 0

*Dalgarno* tries to pound Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hasp - The Blight
Gretchen - The Blight
Traoil - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight

11
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Traoil tries to pierce *Dalgarno*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
You blast *Dalgarno*'s body hard.

zz
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Critical - Dalgarno: Battered > bash
Hasp has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

You try to blast *Dalgarno*, but he parries successfully.: Battered >
Traoil tries to pierce *Dalgarno*, but he parries successfully.
Gretchen slashes *Dalgarno*'s body hard.
*Dalgarno* pounds Gretchen's body.
Gretchen is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Gretchen's death cry.

+
*Dalgarno* bounces around.
Hasp strikes *Dalgarno*'s right arm very hard.

*
Traoil pierces *Dalgarno*'s left leg.

*
*Dalgarno* gets a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets two copper pennys from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a pair of tight soft leather pants from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a pale steel longsword from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Gretchen.
*Dalgarno* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Gretchen.

+
*Dalgarno* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Hasp strikes *Dalgarno*'s body.
Traoil pierces *Dalgarno*'s left leg.

=
Your bash at *Dalgarno* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark

Traoil pierces *Dalgarno*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Beaten > You do the best you can!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Beaten > kill dark

Hasp assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Beaten > Hasp strikes *Dalgarno*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Dalgarno*'s body very hard.
Traoil pierces *Dalgarno*'s body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > You do the best you can!
Gretchen tells you 'lol'

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > You do the best you can!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > You do the best you can!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Hasp: Battered - Dalgarno: Critical > n
kill dark
Hasp strikes *Dalgarno*'s body extremely hard.
You blast *Dalgarno*'s body very hard.
*Dalgarno* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dalgarno*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Fermin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:53 pm

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On A Balcony
The howling wind chills you to the bone, and you instinctively draw deeper
into your clothing, trying to get warmer. You can see that the balcony goes
all the way around the top of the tower, but, from here, all you can see is
a vast expanse of forest stretching out before you, up until the forested
hills to the north. You shudder as a whiff of the putrid stench of decaying
flesh reaches you from inside the tower.
[ obvious exits: S ]
South: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Razhak* is standing here.
*Loomis* is standing here mending a weapon.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.loomis] ded >
You silently approach your victim...

=
Po narrates 'or hit'

+
The shadows begin to engulf *Razhak*, but then they recede.

=



Davor narrates 'no come camp'

*
*Razhak* is engulfed into the murky depths of the shadows.
A shadow stallion is engulfed into the murky depths of the shadows.
*Loomis* is engulfed into the murky depths of the shadows.
Backstab who?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests