Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby guhadin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Nevermind.
Last edited by guhadin on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loomis
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Loomis » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm

unfortunately its to be expected from this classy gent.

Rig
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:58 pm

He should know better than to be a dick about stuff due to recent things :P

Cosmo
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Cosmo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 pm

You narrate 'Lugard is now under the control of the Empire'


End of the Lugard Road
A stretch of hard packed earth lies before you. A few ruts or pebbles mark
its relatively smooth complexion. Off to the sides of the road you notice
drainage ditches for nasty rainy weather, drinking from them could prove
hazardous.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > dia h.sidar
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

-dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

- iring >
Helaine narrates 'was on gap'

=dia h.sidar
search human
Cancelled.
No-one by that name here.

dia h.sidar iring >
search human
Cancelled.
Sidar has some small wounds and bruises. (Hurt)

+ iring >
Helaine narrates 'i sitting otg'


Sidar has been revealed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Sidar clumsily approaches you with a triple bladed dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sidar: Hurt > f
w
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Grassy Field
Room Found Teleporting
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving north.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
Sidar Hawke - Der'd'shar is standing here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > change mood berserk
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > char h.sidar
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

You struggle to line up your charge...


Jasmin narrates '2n'


Chaaaaarrrge!! Sidar bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
Sidar panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sidar: Critical >
Sidar leaves north.

k sidar
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Sidar has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Sidar panics, and attempts to flee!
Sidar leaves east.

Zeeb
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zeeb » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
An old woman bellows 'w \FfJSGK YT Jc a^K ytSe Pr sqq^U EaGprwQ'
An old woman panics, and attempts to flee!
An old woman leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > nar is 6 in selaana
Diag h.human
You narrate 'is 6 in selaana' <------ I saw them go in

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > h
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Adael* has arrived from the south.
A white destrier has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
A strapping Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the south.
*Rhys* has arrived from the south.
A jet black courser has arrived from the south.
*Allette* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Kyrie* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Hress* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
A chestnut stallion has arrived from the south.
*Izlude* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > a
[backstab h.allette]
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Allette* pierces your head.
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched >
You try to stab *Allette*, but she parries successfully.
*Allette* barely pierces your right leg.
A jet black courser stops following Rhys.
*Rhys* starts riding a jet black courser.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched > f

*Adael* blasts your left foot.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched >
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
A chestnut stallion stops following Hress.
*Kyrie* starts riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched >
*Izlude* blasts your right arm.
*Kyrie* stops riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched > ff
f
*Allette* pierces your left leg.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Allette: Scratched > s <------ Seemed OK at the time....
You panic and attempt to flee!
A warhorse stops following Kyrie.
*Kyrie* starts riding a warhorse.


*Izlude* blasts your body.
*Rhys* slashes your body.
*Allette* barely pierces your body.


Turg narrates 'how fun'

You flee head over heels.
The Wayfarer's Rest Inn
This spacious inn doesn't appear to be the friendliest establishment. The
place is extremely quiet, and whatever patrons are here apparently make
little or no noise. A thin wall separates the main body of the inn from
the common room, which is just to the south. A doorway leads north to the
city street.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Izlude* is standing here.
South: A man is here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
Bartrim the innkeeper stands sullenly about.
The Common Room
This common room is actually well isolated from the main part of the inn.
Tables are spaced far apart, and a small thin wall separates the main body of
the inn from this room. It doesn't look like a very social type of inn, and
the clientelle seem to enjoy their privacy. A small window looks out on an
alley to the south.
[ obvious exits: N ]
North: Bartrim the innkeeper stands sullenly about.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
A board listing the events and festivals of the land is mounted on a wall.
A man is here.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
A man is here.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
A man is here.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
Selaana is standing here.
Selaana is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man is here.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A middle-aged woman offers drinks to patrons.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > open window <---- and I'll just jump out this window!
w
*Adael* has arrived from the north.
A white destrier has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A strapping Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.
*Rhys* has arrived from the north.
*Allette* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
*Hress* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
*Izlude* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > *Izlude* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Adael* barely blasts your right hand.
No way! You're fighting for your life! <------ nooooo!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Izlude: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rhys* closes the window.
*Allette* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.


*Adael* closes the common.


PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Izlude: Scratched >
*Adael* blasts your right arm very hard.


A barmaid gesticulates strangely.
A barmaid panics, and attempts to flee! <---- correct response!
A man gesticulates strangely.
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
You tickle *Izlude*'s body with your stab.
*Izlude* blasts your body.


Never had a group that beat me to window before, very sad! I blame it on them being dismounted

Rig
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Your bash at *Rhys* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 6 bashes (66% landed)
Guhadin narrates '1w roc'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse

Razhak hacks *Baco*'s body extremely hard.
Loomis tries to pierce *Baco*, but he parries successfully.
Guhadin tries to crush *Baco*, but he deflects the blow.
*Baco* strikes Turg's left arm hard.
You scythe *Rhys*'s right leg very hard.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.
*Darlana* has arrived from the west.
*Darlana* leaves north.
*Baco* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a heron marked blade from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a pair of fingerless leather archers gloves from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a crimson cloak of fine Two Rivers wool from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a stone in the shape of an avendesora leaf from the corpse of Rhys.
*Baco* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Rhys.

STOP BEATING MY FUCKING LOOT SPAM!!!

Meren
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Meren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:16 pm

[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kendall - The Dusty Road
Baco - Branch in Dark Path
Darlana - Little Path
Adael - Little Path
Rhys - Little Path
Meren - The Dusty Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rhys narrates 'ron kaj'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > q
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Kultunk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Kultunk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Batzel shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Batzel has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Zatuchly shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zatuchly has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Knuckle shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Knuckle has been spotted!'
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Baco - Branch in Dark Path
Darlana - Little Path
Adael - Little Path
Rhys - Little Path
Meren - The Dusty Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rhys narrates 'knuckle beaten'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > scan e
Rhys narrates 'aztuchly beaten'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
n
h
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ S: gate ]
The corpse of Gralin is lying here.

backstab h.darlana
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ S: gate ]
A high-cantled saddle crafted from durable, well-oiled leather lies here.
A bridle made of leather lies here.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
The dismembered corpse of Letho is lying here.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Irzerk* slashes your left foot very hard. Reliable trollocs as always
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Decrepit is lying here.
Lord Baco the Der'morat'raken is here, fighting Batzel, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Batzel* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
Lady Darlana Krasa is here, fighting Loomis, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Razhak, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a |4|.chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Batzel, riding a |5|.chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a |6|.chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a |7|.chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis, riding a |8|.chestnut stallion.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Rhys slashes *Razhak*'s body.
*Batzel* leaves south.
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Baco strikes *Kultunk*'s left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Loomis* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Meren shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Meren shall pay for his crimes!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Loomis has been spotted!'
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

backstab h.darlana
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves north.
You silently approach your victim...
Baco strikes *Razhak*'s right arm hard.

-=
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Baco strikes *Razhak*'s left arm.
Rhys slashes *Razhak*'s right arm with Water Flows Downhill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
*Razhak* gazes deeply at Adael...
Adael looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Razhak* hacks Adael's body.
Adael mounts an attack against *Razhak*, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Rhys slashes *Razhak*'s body with Striking the Spark.
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Irzerk* has arrived from the south.


Rhys slashes *Irzerk*'s body.

*+
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Kultunk has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Irzerk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Irzerk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin barely blasts Irzerk's right foot.
Baco strikes *Irzerk*'s body.

=- -
Adael blasts *Irzerk*'s right arm hard.
*Irzerk* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Irzerk* leaves south.

=+*
Darlana makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Darlana is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Darlana's death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
Baco struggles to barrel down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest. Thank you for this stab lag, you fucker.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Rhys leaves south riding a jet black courser.
Adael leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > ]

A soldier has arrived from the north.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a jet black courser.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s

Rhys gets a grey silk dress with an embroidered bodice from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a divided riding skirt from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a small purse from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a white-gold diamond tiara from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Darlana.
Rhys gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Darlana.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Rhys slashes *Razhak*'s body hard.
Suddenly someone charges you with a shocklance!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
The Great Lord frowns upon your failure!
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ] [ N: gate ]
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lady Darlana the Arch Sister is standing here.
Gralin Navar - Child Of Light is resting here.
Letho of Gulet, the Sun Sergeant is resting here.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is sitting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Letho says 'sigh'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > 'gottem
You say 'gottem'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > wink darlana
You wink suggestively at Darlana.

Baco
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:57 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Baco » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:42 pm

How my adventure ended:

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Zatuchly* is standing here.
*Kharix* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kharix* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kharix: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kharix: Scratched > f
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zatuchly* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.


*Zatuchly* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Kharix* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kharix* has arrived from the west.
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the west.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e

*Irzerk* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kharix* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Zatuchly* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Irzerk: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Irzerk: Battered > s
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

*Zatuchly* has arrived from the east.tered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zatuchly* tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.


*Zatuchly* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You swiftly dodge *Kharix*'s attempt to pierce you.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e

*Zatuchly* has arrived from the east.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the east.

e
ed >
*Zatuchly* tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
*Irzerk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kharix* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kharix* pierces your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Reyne
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:02 pm

locate raal
[channel 'locate life']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ok.
Raal - [olpzfekneastqry] - somewhere southeast of here.

HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
travel olpzfekneastqry
[channel 'travel']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
Letho chats 'they will reveal themselves as you get to know the game :)'


-=
+*
*+
=-
Ok.
A flash of bright white light appears, and suddenly envelopes you.

Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.


You attempt to hide yourself.



A Cairhien watchguard stops using a lantern.

where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reyne - Next to the Northern Wall
Raal - The Cityguard Stables
Letho - The Bunch of Grapes


sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.


e
hide
sleep raal

The Cityguard Stables
The stables house the horses that are reserved for the guards of the city.
The clean stalls and lack of remaining refuse indicates the meticulous
nature of the stable hands. Horses of every size and breed are boarded
here, taken good care of until their masters are in need of them. The sigil
of the guard stands out above the entrance of the rock barn.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is resting here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A black stallion prances about.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man stands here ready to make you a deal on a horse.
Chel Vanin, retired thief and poacher, admires a horse here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > You can't find anything to conceal yourself with.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
[channel 'sleep']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
+*
Ok.
Raal lies down and falls asleep.

[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...


Letho chats 'joining a clan as well '

-
=+
*
blind raal
*Cancelled.
[channel 'blind']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
Ok.
Raal has been blinded!

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
bs raal
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-

-=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. (<-- grr!!! probably better that it didn't land though)

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Raal: Wounded >

Raal draws a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a smooth motion, Unfolding the Fan.
Raal wields a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a two-handed grip.
Raal tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Raal: Wounded >

Raal tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Raal: Wounded >
Raal gets a bubbling draught from a backpack.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Raal: Wounded >

Raal quaffs a bubbling draught.
Raal appears to be able to see again.

S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Raal: Wounded >

Raal slashes your body hard.
You barely tickle Raal's right leg with your pierce.

f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


You barely tickle Raal's body with your pierce.
Raal sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


f

Raal spins on one heel, changing forms to Stones Falling from the Cliff.
Raal slashes your left leg extremely hard.


f

Raal slashes your head into bloody fragments!


You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
The Cityguard Stables
The stables house the horses that are reserved for the guards of the city.
The clean stalls and lack of remaining refuse indicates the meticulous
nature of the stable hands. Horses of every size and breed are boarded
here, taken good care of until their masters are in need of them. The sigil
of the guard stands out above the entrance of the rock barn.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is standing here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A black stallion prances about.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man stands here ready to make you a deal on a horse.
Chel Vanin, retired thief and poacher, admires a horse here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
hide
You can't find anything to conceal yourself with. (<--- keep forgetting it is a no-hide!)

f
S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
w
Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
s
An Outlet Off The Road
This narrow side street breaks off the main road at a precise angle and
splits the tall buildings apart from each other. Shadows play along the
walls, and stray cats and dogs roam in the light darkness that is created.
A few rats scurry behind some small piles of refuse that line the walls.
The road continues its way to the north, where it breaks to opposite
directions.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
n
Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
e
The Cityguard Stables
The stables house the horses that are reserved for the guards of the city.
The clean stalls and lack of remaining refuse indicates the meticulous
nature of the stable hands. Horses of every size and breed are boarded
here, taken good care of until their masters are in need of them. The sigil
of the guard stands out above the entrance of the rock barn.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is standing here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A black stallion prances about.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man stands here ready to make you a deal on a horse.
Chel Vanin, retired thief and poacher, admires a horse here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
blind raal
[channel 'blind']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*
+=
-
You lost control of Saidar!

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
blind raal
[channel 'blind']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
Ok. (around now I'm thinking ok he did bash and drink a bubbling but he's also just standing there...)

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
w
Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
e
The Cityguard Stables
The stables house the horses that are reserved for the guards of the city.
The clean stalls and lack of remaining refuse indicates the meticulous
nature of the stable hands. Horses of every size and breed are boarded
here, taken good care of until their masters are in need of them. The sigil
of the guard stands out above the entrance of the rock barn.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is standing here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A black stallion prances about.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man stands here ready to make you a deal on a horse.
Chel Vanin, retired thief and poacher, admires a horse here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun.


poke raal
You poke him in the ribs.

say you there?
You say 'you there?'

The sun peeks over the topless towers of the city.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

poke raal
You poke him in the ribs.

say suppose not.
You say 'suppose not.'

sigh
You sigh.

slap raal
You slap Raal.

A shaggy brown mare cocks its head up sharply.

hasp
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby hasp » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Damn Aes Sedai attacking people in a peaceful city.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron