Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Terinor
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Terinor » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:31 pm

She was clearly in danger, Hasp!

perkeles
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby perkeles » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 pm

MY STAB IS OP!!!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Hangar starts riding a gray palfrey.
Northern End of the Green
This is the middle of the of the northern end of the village Green. A goat
has been tethered for grazing near the bank of the Winespring Water and a
few chickens are scratching around in the grass. A handcart has been placed
near a home that lies to the north, its spoked wheels painted a bright
green. A view through an alley between two thatched roofed homes reveals a
patch of grass used for sun bleaching several white sheets.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Hangar leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.hangar

Hangar has arrived from the west.

You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hangar: Wounded > <----NICE he is already wounded and a channeler...one still will easily kill him...
Hangar tickles your right arm with his pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hangar: Wounded >
Hangar tickles your body with his pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hangar: Wounded > f
west
hide
backstab h.hangar
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
Approaching the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
South: Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.
A boy stands here, grinning mischievously.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > east
hide
backstab h.hangar
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Hangar of Arafel is standing here, riding a cow.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Hangar leaves west riding a cow. <-----Noooo...I was soo close...

+
A black cat leaves north.


Hangar has arrived from the west, riding a cow. <---YES...

Hangar makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back! <---SUCCESS!!
Hangar panics, and attempts to flee! <----Or not...this one goes in the FAIL! section

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hangar: Critical >
Hangar leaves south riding a cow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Hangar has arrived from the south, riding a cow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Hangar leaves north riding a cow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k hangar <----And stab lag lets him get away!
k hangar
They aren't here.

Aishana
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:02 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Aishana » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:05 am

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Hurt >
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's left arm extremely hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Acheron's body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
An Ahf'frait trolloc avoids being bashed by Draz who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
An Ahf'frait trolloc avoids being bashed by Acheron who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Naugrim* has arrived from the east.
*Puddles* has arrived from the east.
*Sneeky* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > look

*Sneeky* barely pierces Acheron's body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight here is a foul swarm of livid colors. Bright red leaves tinged
with white or yellow streaks stretch twistedly upwards. The air is overly
sweet and rank. Where a branch is broken, a thick black sap bubbles out
causing you to think twice about touching anything.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Sneeky* is here, fighting Acheron.
*Puddles* is standing here.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
Acheron {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Sneeky, riding |1|.warhorse
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Acheron.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Puddles* barely lances Draz's left hand.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > emb
*Puddles* lances Draz's body.
*Sneeky* pierces Acheron's body.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Acheron's left leg with his cleave.
*Naugrim* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky

Acheron panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Acheron: Battered - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > [channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Acheron leaves east riding a warhorse.

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's right leg.

=+*
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Naugrim* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Draz avoids being bashed by *Puddles* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Naugrim* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Draz smites *Puddles*'s body.
Draz tries to smite *Sneeky*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Acheron has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > ch naugrim

Acheron smites *Naugrim*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's right leg.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's left hand.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Naugrim* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
Draz tries to smite *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz tries to smite *Sneeky*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > [channel 'chill']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Draz narrates 'on 1s patht otis, hrmm aishana ok?'

*
Ok.
*Naugrim* shivers from the icy cold force sent by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* tickles Draz's body with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Puddles* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Acheron tickles *Naugrim*'s head with his smite.
*Puddles* tickles Draz's body with his lance.
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
Acheron sends *Naugrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's body.

*
Acheron barely smites *Naugrim*'s body.
*Puddles* barely lances Draz's body.
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's left leg.
You swiftly dodge an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave you.

*+=- -=
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Draz narrates 'need u'

-
Acheron barely smites *Naugrim*'s left leg.
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's right arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's left hand.

=+**+=- -=
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Puddles* lances Draz's body.
*Sneeky* tickles Draz's left leg with his pierce.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.
*Puddles* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky

You dodge a bash from *Naugrim* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > *Sneeky* pierces Draz's left leg.
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Acheron sends *Naugrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=+**+=-
Acheron smites *Naugrim*'s head hard.
*Puddles* lances Draz's left foot.
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's left arm.
You swiftly dodge an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
** This weave of the Wheel ends in 4 minutes...

-=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Sneeky*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Acheron barely smites *Naugrim*'s body.
*Puddles* lances Draz's body.
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.

*+=-
You dodge a bash from *Naugrim* who loses his balance and falls!

fb sneeky
-=
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > [channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's left arm.
You swiftly dodge an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave you.

*
Draz sends *Puddles* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=- -
*Sneeky* tickles Draz's body with his pierce.

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Sneeky*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Acheron sends *Naugrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb sneeky
Acheron barely smites *Naugrim*'s left foot.
*Sneeky* barely pierces Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Draz smites *Puddles*'s right foot very hard.
Draz tries to smite *Sneeky*, but he deflects the blow.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's head extremely hard.
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
Draz narrates 'i tink off this mob, regroup 1n?'

+**+=-
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's left leg.

-
Acheron smites *Naugrim*'s body hard.
*Sneeky* pierces Draz's body.
You swiftly dodge an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
Draz smites *Puddles*'s left leg extremely hard.
Draz smites *Sneeky*'s body hard.

=
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* panics, and attempts to flee!

fb sneeky
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > *Sneeky* leaves east.
[channel 'fireball' ]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Draz narrates 'otis u here yet?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Acheron smites *Naugrim*'s head.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Sneeky* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Naugrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Naugrim* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Draz avoids being bashed by *Puddles* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > take statuette in pack
grab statuette

*Sneeky* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Sneeky* tickles Acheron's body with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You get a sculpted statuette from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > You grab a sculpted statuette.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Puddles* avoids being bashed by Draz who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb puddles
*Sneeky* tickles Acheron's body with his pierce.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**
*Naugrim* has arrived from the east.

+=
*Naugrim* leaves south.

- -
*Sneeky* barely pierces Acheron's body.
*Puddles* lances Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Draz narrates 'we got this'

=
You draw some energy from the statuette in your hand.

You have used the statuette 10 times since your last reset.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Puddles*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb puddles
*Sneeky* pierces Acheron's body.
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Naugrim* has arrived from the south.

-
*Naugrim* pounds Draz's left arm.

=+**
Acheron sends *Sneeky* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Naugrim* pounds Draz's left arm hard.
Acheron smites *Sneeky*'s body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

=- -
Draz sends *Puddles* sprawling with a powerful bash!

fb puddles
=
You draw some energy from the statuette in your hand.

You have used the statuette 11 times since your last reset.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Puddles*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > [channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
*Naugrim* barely pounds Draz's right hand.
Acheron smites *Sneeky*'s head hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Draz smites *Puddles*'s body hard.
Draz smites *Naugrim*'s body.

*+=- -=
Draz narrates 'we will lose fight by the time ur horse regen it ticd'
You draw some energy from the statuette in your hand.

You have used the statuette 12 times since your last reset.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Puddles*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb puddles
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Otis has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sneeky* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Acheron tries to smite *Sneeky*, but he deflects the blow.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Draz smites *Puddles*'s right hand.
Draz smites *Naugrim*'s right foot.

=
*Sneeky* leaves south.

+*
Otis barely pierces *Naugrim*'s right foot.

*+=
*Sneeky* has arrived from the south.

-
*Naugrim* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Sneeky* leaves north.

-=
You draw some energy from the statuette in your hand.

You have used the statuette 13 times since your last reset.
Ok.
*Puddles* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Puddles*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Otis barely pierces *Naugrim*'s left leg.
*Naugrim* pounds Draz's left leg.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb puddles
Walker narrates 'mobs are still saved over the long boot, that you're leading, yeah?'
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+=
Otis barely pierces *Naugrim*'s body.
*Puddles* barely lances Draz's head.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Otis pierces *Naugrim*'s left foot.

- -
Acheron tries to smite *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.

=
You draw some energy from the statuette in your hand.

You have used the statuette 14 times since your last reset.
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > fb puddles
The Mayene alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
[channel 'fireball' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Otis pierces *Naugrim*'s body.
*Puddles* lances Draz's right arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Draz narrates 'puddles crit'

**
*Puddles* panics, and attempts to flee!

+=
*Puddles* leaves south.

- -=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
*Naugrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded > rel

Draz smites *Naugrim*'s body.
Otis barely pierces *Naugrim*'s left arm.
*Naugrim* pounds Draz's head.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's body.
Draz leaves east riding a pale destrier.
*Naugrim* leaves south.
Otis pierces an Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Battered > Ok.

Melancholy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Melancholy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 pm

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > kill human
*Fermin* pierces your right arm.
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > You do the best you can!
Zarth narrates 'fermin n'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > l
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > You do the best you can!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > You do the best you can!
*Fermin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > On the Paved Road near a Small Meadow
The paved road runs from the north to the south. A small meadow is lying to
your east. The road itself shows the marks of years and years of heavy traffic.
Judging by the litter by the side of the road, travelers still pass this point
very often.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar fermin
kill human
You narrate 'fermin'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Jestin narrates 'get him to flee and hes ded'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness

Rakkard
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:14 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Rakkard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 pm

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Razhak hisses 'got food?'
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crotchrot - A Trolloc Camp
Rakkard - A Trolloc Camp
Razhak - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'nods'

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar glad you alive
You narrate 'glad you alive'

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > get rations purse
You get a package of iron rations from a small purse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > giv rations razhak

*Corath* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Razhak barely hacks *Corath*'s body.
They're a little busy to receive your gift...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > exa purse
kill human
It is a small purse.
When you look inside, you see:
purse (used) :
the severed head of Kyrie the Human slain in the Blasted Lands
eight gold crowns
sixteen copper pennys
a bubbling draught
[4] a package of iron rations
[4] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[3] a cup of thready brown tea

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You lance *Corath*'s head hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded - Corath: Wounded > bash

*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Corath* leaves north riding a warhorse.

+11
Cancelled.
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > dd
[diag h.human]
Fermin has a few scratches.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 11

Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal joins Razhak's fight!

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > bash
[k h.human]
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* ring - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched >
A fade has arrived from the north.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Fermin* leaves east.

e
=11
-bash
Cancelled.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Crotchrot has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Crotchrot leaves west.

* ring - Fermin: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'ration me'

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Fermin* leaves north.


As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > nar did

Crotchrot has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched >
Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You narrate 'did'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > i
st
Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You are carrying:
a package of iron rations
a flask stained with human blood

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You are already standing.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Crotchrot tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > giv rations razhak

Crotchrot tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 11
They're a little busy to receive your gift...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar oh nm
11
You narrate 'oh nm'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Razhak.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [2]
Kiggles the Wretched Predator is resting here.
[k h.human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t razhak fucking max engage
You tell Razhak 'fucking max engage'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Razhak narrates 'dammit'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t razhak wouldn't let me on
You tell Razhak 'wouldn't let me on'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Rakkard, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Crotchrot narrates 'fuk'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Razhak narrates 'missed loot'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t crotchrot ...
You tell Crotchrot '...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Razhak narrates 'we leave camp'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you '... and may tomorrow be a better day.'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t razhak lol

Razhak
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Yeah.. I also got hit by the "lets see if they can hit me untill I land" lottery


o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mikhan tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
n
[kill human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

Mikhan
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Mikhan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:16 pm

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > dd
z s
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > 0
[scan ]
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Kiera.
*Kiera* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Gralin* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mikhan - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Crotchrot - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Dukug - The Blight

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > dd
z s

Decrepit tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

dd
z s
o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [diag h.human]
Fermin has quite a few wounds.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [scan ]
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Kiera.
*Kiera* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Gralin* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [diag h.human]
Fermin has quite a few wounds.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [scan ]
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Kiera.
*Kiera* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Gralin* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > 11
seize
[k h.human]
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

chann 'fireball' h.human
o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >

=
*Fermin* places a silver-winged basilard in the back of Razhak, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
Razhak is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Razhak's death cry.
You stop following Razhak.

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Ko'bal trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '
Decrepit sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Decrepit gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Decrepit gets an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

=
You slash *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins your fight!
Decrepit pounds *Fermin*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Ok.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

o R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Wounded - Fermin: Beaten > chann 'fireball' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fermin* leaves down.
*Fermin* has arrived from below. ----> if either troll had been spamming hard instead of narrating/spitting, Fermin may have died here :(

-
Turg narrates 'raz died?'
Decrepit narrates 'wow'

=
Crotchrot spits over his shoulder.

*11
chann 'fireball' h.human
Cancelled.
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

Nobody here by that name.:Full >
Razhak tells you 'so stupid...'

Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Fermin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Fermin! You son of a bitch!

Looking at that though, is there any chance of me living if I brick? Chance of being dead on stab too...NOT WISE FERMIN!

Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Fermin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:32 pm

a
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
A small path seems to form here and heads through the thick forest that
lines the terrain to the north. Thick branches intertwine among the trees
making it hard to distiguish what limbs belong to which trees. The path is
merely flattened and trampled underbrush made through the easiest route
through the trees. The path continues north. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
*Decrepit* is standing here.
*Mikhan* (Linkless) is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.decrepit]gard >
You silently approach your victim...


*Decrepit* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
*Decrepit* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A black cat sniffs the ground...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
*Decrepit* sighs loudly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
A black cat sniffs the ground...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten > wink decrepit
You wink suggestively at *Decrepit*.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
*Decrepit* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Decrepit*'s right leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
*Decrepit* panics, and attempts to flee!

l
* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Decrepit: Beaten >
You pierce *Decrepit*'s body.
*Decrepit* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.mikhan]gard >
You silently approach your victim...


*Mikhan* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!

Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Fermin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:54 pm

The real stab where he wasn't LD was almost as dirty, wish I logged it :(

The above was a joke!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests