Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Adael
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Adael » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:21 am

Not sure what's with the recent uptrend in automatic horse aggression, but apparently trolls need to up their bash pracs a bit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Iblis says 'they s u I think'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Iblis leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Iblis.

A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of the gray wolf bitch is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Iblis the Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Jael has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Knuckle* has arrived from the west.
*Pynt* has arrived from the west.
*Floof* has arrived from the west.
*Fong* has arrived from the west.
*Fong* blasts a warhorse's right hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Floof* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
b
bash
A warhorse tickles Fong's left leg with his hit.
*Fong* blasts a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
You scythe *Fong*'s body hard.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the east.
*Floof* has arrived from the east.
*Knuckle* tries to crush Jael, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a warhorse: Wounded - Fong: Hurt > Iblis leaves north
riding a warhorse.
*Abyss* blasts your body hard.


*Floof* pounds Jael's left leg.

-
=
*Pynt* barely cleaves your right hand.

+
*
Iblis narrates 'off that'

*
Jael looks at *Fong*.

+
=
Jael pierces *Knuckle*'s head.
Jael panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Jael leaves west riding a warhorse.


*Fong* blasts your body very hard.

-
cmw
change mood wimpy
=
Your bash at *Fong* sends him sprawling!

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >

*Knuckle* crushes a white destrier's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >

A white destrier tickles Knuckle's body with his hit.
*Pynt* cleaves your left leg hard.
*Abyss* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >

A white destrier tickles Knuckle's right leg with his hit.
*Knuckle* crushes a white destrier's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Pynt* cleaves your body.
*Abyss* blasts your body very hard.
*Knuckle* sends a white destrier sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >
dm
dism
f
*Knuckle* crushes a white destrier's body into bloody fragments!
You scythe *Fong*'s left foot hard.
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Fong* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Pynt* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fong: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Rolling Hills
The land surrounding these lush green hills is peaceful and quiet. Little
animals scurry here and there minding the business of survival. It seems
that this place has never seen the dark violence that inflicts other parts
of the world. Looking down, you see a shady valley toward the east. A slope
angles slightly upward to the south. To the west, you can see a little
cottage. It would not take much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: grass
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
s
e
e
e
Angling Slope
Covered with green grass and lightly dotted with tiny shrubs, this slope
angles sharply downward toward the front yard of a little worn-out cottage.
From here, you can see the low hills to the southeast, the grassy hills to
the north, and the forested hills to the southwest. A giant tree stands
here. It looks like it is climbable. It would not take much more than
dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Lightly Forested Hills
These hills are scattered with medium sized trees here and there. Chirpings
of various species of birds can be heard nearby, although the exact
location of the source cannot be determined. On a nearby tree, a bird nest
can be seen sitting precariously on a very high branch. Through the trees,
a small clearing can be seen to the east. A lot of buzzing comes from the
west. Vegetation grows denser to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.

Skadi
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Skadi » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:38 pm

After the gleamer spam from Anthrax..

R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Zyonel Thalos is here, fighting Ryu, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Ryu* is here, fighting Zyonel mending a weapon.
*Anthrax* is here, fighting Zyonel.
*Anthrax* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above Zyonel's head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.dark
You try to slash *Anthrax*, but he parries successfully.
*Ryu* misses a kick at Zyonel's groin, much to Zyonel's relief...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Hurt - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Hurt - Anthrax: Scratched > b
[bash ]


Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he deflects the blow.
The light begins to filter through the trees.
You cough and shiver.
Zyonel coughs and shivers.
Zyonel leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
*Anthrax* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above your head.

-=+
*Ryu* slashes your body.

*
Zyonel has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.

*
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.

+=
*Ryu* wipes his boots in your face!
Oof! You are rudely interrupted!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > nar this is dumb
b
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Anthrax*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'this is dumb'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > [bash ]

-=+**+
Zyonel narrates 'we can win'

=-
Zyonel pierces *Ryu*'s body.
*Ryu* barely slashes your head.
*Anthrax* tickles your body with his slash.


*Anthrax* wipes his boots in your face!
Oof! You are rudely interrupted!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel narrates 'these 2'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > b
[bash ]

-=
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.
*Ryu* barely slashes your body.

+
*Anthrax* misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now...

**
Zyonel narrates 'just bash em'

+=-
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.

-=
Your bash at *Anthrax* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.
*Ryu* tickles your body with his slash.
You slash *Anthrax*'s body very hard.
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > gr all
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > gr
Your group consists of:
Skadi (Head of group)
Zyonel

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched > l
Zyonel pierces *Ryu*'s left foot.
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Zyonel Thalos is here, fighting Ryu, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Ryu* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon
*Anthrax* is sitting here

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Anthrax*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Anthrax: Scratched >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel pierces *Ryu*'s left leg.
*Ryu* tickles your right leg with his slash.
You try to slash *Anthrax*, but he deflects the blow.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Ryu*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Anthrax: Scratched >
Zyonel looks at *Ryu*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Anthrax: Scratched >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Anthrax: Scratched >
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

Rig
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:24 pm

That is actually hilarious

Loomis
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Loomis » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:36 pm

It's Ryu. What do you expect? You are lucky he didn't Hadouken your ass :P

hyzael
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Fail!

Postby hyzael » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:29 pm

was fighting Xin the seanchan and had been fighting cynthia earlier.. had him in the perfect spot to go zerk, use mobs, possibly door him.. and then this happened..


Alley by the Jeweller's
A narrow alleyway extends north into the inner city, winding its way between
the haphazard estates enclosing massive white-domed palaces. Against this
backdrop, a tailor's shop stands out to the east. More buildings jut against
the inner walls to the north including elegantly-fashioned palaces, halls,
houses and mansions, but only the small jewellery shop set into the wall has
its doors open. The center of Tear, with the Stone at its heart, is out the
alley, towards the southwest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door north: polisheddoor
Door east: carveddoor
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
l
Alley by the Jeweller's
A narrow alleyway extends north into the inner city, winding its way between
the haphazard estates enclosing massive white-domed palaces. Against this
backdrop, a tailor's shop stands out to the east. More buildings jut against
the inner walls to the north including elegantly-fashioned palaces, halls,
houses and mansions, but only the small jewellery shop set into the wall has
its doors open. The center of Tear, with the Stone at its heart, is out the
alley, towards the southwest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door north: polisheddoor
Door east: carveddoor
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here.

1
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[charge h.cynthia]
Charge who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
change mood
1
2
Mood must be wimpy, normal, brave, or berserk..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
[charge h.cynthia]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k h.xin]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Xin narrates 'hyzael rip'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Surtain tells you 'you ok?'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
tell xin ahhhh moder facker.

Abyss
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Abyss » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:12 am

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Gorthaur has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill human
2
You try to blast *Zyonel*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Wounded >
Moloch tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ing - Zyonel: Wounded >

=
Gorthaur tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he parries successfully.

+
Gorthaur tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch pounds *Zyonel*'s right hand hard.

-
*Zyonel* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Zyonel* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Wounded > open fence

You blast *Zyonel*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Battered > It's already open!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Battered > cz
kill human
kill human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Battered > kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zyonel: Battered >
*Zyonel* leaves north.

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Zyonel* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill human
Moloch tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Zyonel*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > kill human
kill human
A Ko'bal trolloc joins your fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Zyonel, but he dodges the attack.
You try to blast *Zyonel*, but he parries successfully.
*Zyonel* tries to stab Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Zyonel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered > 2
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ing - Moloch: Beaten - Zyonel: Battered >

OK I CAN LAND A ZERK BASH ON HIM!!

-
*Zyonel* leaves west.

=
Gorthaur tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he deflects the blow.

+
Moloch tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he deflects the blow.

*
Moloch tries to pound *Zyonel*, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc says 'You Zyonel!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Zyonel, but he parries successfully.
*Zyonel* barely stabs Gorthaur's body.
Gorthaur pounds *Zyonel*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Zyonel* stabs Gorthaur's right arm.


*Zyonel* panics, and attempts to flee!


The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

iria
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby iria » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:35 am

Did it land? way to leave it on a cliffhanger

Abyss
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Abyss » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:07 am

Got the max engage message when the timer ended.

Malak
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Malak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 am

We see that but the bash still works. We wanna know if it landed.

Ciara
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:27 pm

You have 35(290) hit and 133(147) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 174 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -24 qp to rank.
You have amassed 200 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ciara the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

q
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Orino narrates 'i'm trees'
Isabel narrates 'regroup pat?'

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ciara - Dark Forest

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Corath narrates 'come ent'

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
w
s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
emb
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]
kill zarth
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'ice' h.zarth
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to dark.
w
kill dark
channel 'ice' h.dark
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Nobody here by that name.
Orino narrates 'on ent, hit it'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
kill dark
q
s
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ciara - Thinning Woods
Corath - Thinning Woods
Isabel - Thinning Woods
Orino - Thinning Woods

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to zarth.
w
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > kill zarth
channel 'ice' h.zarth
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lord Corath the Baron is here, fighting Zangief, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Swordbrother is sitting here.
Lord Orino Caalador, Swordbrother, Swordsworn, Herald of Honor, Pride of Bandar Eban is here, fighting Rizrox, riding a Domani cut-throat razor.
*Fong* is here, fighting Isabel.
*Rizrox* is here, fighting Orino.
*Zangief* is here, fighting a Swordbrother, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he parries successfully.
*Zangief* barely scythes a Swordbrother's right foot.
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to dark.
kill dark
channel 'ice' h.dark
Warwick narrates 'i crit '
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Isabel avoids being bashed by *Fong* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Zangief* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to strike *Rizrox*, but he deflects the blow.
Orino sends *Rizrox* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
Isabel narrates 'sory pat is 2n for reference'

+*
Isabel lances *Fong*'s body.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body.
Orino narrates 'where is warwick'

*+
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left arm very hard.

=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Hurt > channel 'ice' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!


Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left foot hard.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's right hand hard.
Orino narrates 'we buffing'

-
Isabel leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=+**
Corath sends *Zangief* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+=
Isabel narrates 'am off'

- -=
You try to strike *Rizrox*, but he dodges the attack.
Corath slashes *Zangief*'s left arm hard.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he parries successfully.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's left arm hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded >
Orino narrates 'we have fc'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > channel 'ice' h.dark

Orino gives a Swordbrother an order.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > *Fong* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
*Fong* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Corath slashes *Zangief*'s right arm very hard.
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he deflects the blow.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's left leg hard.

*+=-
*Fong* panics, and attempts to flee!

channel 'ice' h.dark
-
*Zangief* stops using a bunch of fireworks.

=
*Fong* leaves east.
*Fong* has arrived from the east.
*Zangief* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.
Orino sends *Rizrox* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded >
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
*Fong* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left leg hard.
A Swordbrother tries to pound Zangief, but he deflects the blow.

+**
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings Isabel through the air.
The explosion flings *Fong* through the air.
The bright flash of the explosion momentarily blinds you.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

+=- -=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
You swiftly dodge someone's attempt to cleave you.
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Someone cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light


Landing pot, the dream.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests