Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Malak
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Malak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 am

We see that but the bash still works. We wanna know if it landed.

Ciara
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:27 pm

You have 35(290) hit and 133(147) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 174 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -24 qp to rank.
You have amassed 200 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ciara the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

q
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Orino narrates 'i'm trees'
Isabel narrates 'regroup pat?'

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ciara - Dark Forest

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Corath narrates 'come ent'

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
w
s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
emb
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]
kill zarth
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'ice' h.zarth
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to dark.
w
kill dark
channel 'ice' h.dark
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Nobody here by that name.
Orino narrates 'on ent, hit it'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
kill dark
q
s
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ciara - Thinning Woods
Corath - Thinning Woods
Isabel - Thinning Woods
Orino - Thinning Woods

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to zarth.
w
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > kill zarth
channel 'ice' h.zarth
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lord Corath the Baron is here, fighting Zangief, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Swordbrother is sitting here.
Lord Orino Caalador, Swordbrother, Swordsworn, Herald of Honor, Pride of Bandar Eban is here, fighting Rizrox, riding a Domani cut-throat razor.
*Fong* is here, fighting Isabel.
*Rizrox* is here, fighting Orino.
*Zangief* is here, fighting a Swordbrother, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he parries successfully.
*Zangief* barely scythes a Swordbrother's right foot.
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Target set to dark.
kill dark
channel 'ice' h.dark
Warwick narrates 'i crit '
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Isabel avoids being bashed by *Fong* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Zangief* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to strike *Rizrox*, but he deflects the blow.
Orino sends *Rizrox* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
Isabel narrates 'sory pat is 2n for reference'

+*
Isabel lances *Fong*'s body.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body.
Orino narrates 'where is warwick'

*+
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left arm very hard.

=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Hurt > channel 'ice' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!


Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left foot hard.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's right hand hard.
Orino narrates 'we buffing'

-
Isabel leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=+**
Corath sends *Zangief* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+=
Isabel narrates 'am off'

- -=
You try to strike *Rizrox*, but he dodges the attack.
Corath slashes *Zangief*'s left arm hard.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he parries successfully.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's left arm hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded >
Orino narrates 'we have fc'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > channel 'ice' h.dark

Orino gives a Swordbrother an order.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > *Fong* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
*Fong* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Corath slashes *Zangief*'s right arm very hard.
*Rizrox* tries to pierce Orino, but he deflects the blow.
A Swordbrother pounds Zangief's left leg hard.

*+=-
*Fong* panics, and attempts to flee!

channel 'ice' h.dark
-
*Zangief* stops using a bunch of fireworks.

=
*Fong* leaves east.
*Fong* has arrived from the east.
*Zangief* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fong*.
Orino sends *Rizrox* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded >
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's body hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Orino: Battered - Rizrox: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
*Fong* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Orino pounds *Rizrox*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* scythes a Swordbrother's left leg hard.
A Swordbrother tries to pound Zangief, but he deflects the blow.

+**
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings Isabel through the air.
The explosion flings *Fong* through the air.
The bright flash of the explosion momentarily blinds you.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

+=- -=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
You swiftly dodge someone's attempt to cleave you.
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Someone cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light


Landing pot, the dream.

marwell
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby marwell » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:53 pm

how'd you escape the hp police?!

Ciara
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Well placed bribes.

Turg
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Turg » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:57 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
i
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
re
You sit down and rest your tired bones. Best idea ever

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

score
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You have 381(401) hit and 195(248) movement points.
You have scored 108514349 experience points and 1452 quest points.
You need 1727305014 exp to level and 1548 qp to rank.
You have acquired 367 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 153 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Turg the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 51).
You are resting.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Sarryn calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
exam pack
lo
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
iron horseshoes
a high-cantled saddle
a bridle made of leather
fourteen copper pennys
a wide leather belt
a crystal lightstick
a package of iron rations
a skin of human flesh
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a brightly-colored sash
six gold crowns
a dagger

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

The Malkiergate closes quietly.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
get all.leather pack
You get a high-cantled saddle from a backpack.
You get a bridle made of leather from a backpack.
You get a wide leather belt from a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Sarryn calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

drop all.leather
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Sarryn* starts barreling down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You drop a wide leather belt.
You drop a bridle made of leather.
You drop a high-cantled saddle.

t9
t9
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

st
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Puddles tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

9
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Suddenly *someone* charges you with a partisan bearing the arms of
Ghealdan!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
You stand up.

corath
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby corath » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:26 pm

lol, sorry turg but that's the best fail i've seen in a while!

Walker
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Walker » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:24 pm

In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [2]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
*Pounds* is standing here.
*Quirl* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Quirl* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > flee

*Pounds* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > hide
backstab h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > flee
*Pounds* smites your body into bloody fragments!
You try to stab *Quirl*, but he parries successfully.
*Quirl* pierces your body extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Quirl: Scratched > hide
backstab h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Quirl* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Acheron tells you 'should i ride black or was that yours?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
backstab h.dark
nar global lag?
Connected to host game.wotmud.org
walker
xxx
Connected to host game.wotmud.org
Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? walker
XXX
Passphrase:

WARNING: Character has no registered email address!
Those entered in forums don't show up here/aren't linked here yet.
If you forget your passphrase you will be out of luck! See 'help passphrase'!
Reconnecting.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > look
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded

Whelk
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Whelk » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 pm

You do the best you can!
*Walker* leaves west.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 3
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 3
w <------ spike, just me or nah?
2
5
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Loomis narrates 'we on stupid mobs'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area... <----- oh hidden, must be back
Pounds has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[back h.human] inded >
You silently approach your victim...


*Walker* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.


NOTE : Did return gear.

Amalgam
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Amalgam » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 pm

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amalgam - The Foot of a Slope

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sco
You have 5(405) hit and 146(266) movement points.
You have scored 102244889 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1255111 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 31 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Amalgam the Hideous {Ahf'frait Grunt} (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Walker* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the attack.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.

Aaaaaand I high-tailed it out of there!

akiban
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby akiban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > tr
*
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving vvvvSOUTHvvvv
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving <<<<WEST<<<<
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Fowl leaving vvvvSOUTHvvvv
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Fowl leaving <<<<WEST<<<< <----Things look all clear.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > lead horse
lead horse
You start leading him.
A wild stallion starts following you.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You're already leading it!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > stone is now set as door 1. <-----Get those door aliases all set.
levee is now set as door 2.
l
Before an Abandoned Hut
The dirt path curves south here, and halts a bit eastward in front of an
old hut. A few untended plants grow here, almost as if there was a garden
once, though how that is possible on the Spine is beyond reason.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvvvSOUTHvvvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<<<WEST<<<<
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving vvvvSOUTHvvvv
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving <<<<WEST<<<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<<<WEST<<<< <-----Wait...were those there before?
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sn
[sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > tr <-----I better double check this...
-
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Literally laughing out loud!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests