Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Rig
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Post by Rig » Wed May 08, 2019 12:36 am

Not gonna rain on your better person parade, but this game is dung and most of the people who play it are dung. If anything I'd rather be banned indefinitely so I'm not tempted to even log on anymore because all it is now is fcs vulturing because the whole class is stupid as firetruck and the higher ups being chortlesnorfling morons and not giving a dung about certain aspects of the game. About to join ol Cosmo/Maghus/Bringer of Truth on his merry adventure of how to be a chortlesnorfling retard.

Jestin
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Jestin » Wed May 08, 2019 12:47 am

Take a break and come back, that usually helps :)

There are still fun people to pk! Despite the bitching I usually had fun fighting you, was mostly Jaster I was complaining about.

Summer is coming, there will be more things to do than Wotmud. And when you come back you won't be as bitter.

livendros
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Fail!

Post by livendros » Wed May 08, 2019 1:00 am

indeed jestin has the right of it. when i get too aggravated i take a break till i mostly forget why. killing people knowingly afk is rude and very bad form no matter what the player being killed has a tendency toward ... including also killing people afk or ld

Jaster
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Jaster » Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 am

Jestin wrote:Take a break and come back, that usually helps :)

There are still fun people to pk! Despite the bitching I usually had fun fighting you, was mostly Jaster I was complaining about.

Summer is coming, there will be more things to do than Wotmud. And when you come back you won't be as bitter.
Why the hate... I thought we have been having some good battles....

Cruoris
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Cruoris » Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 am

#1.=================================================================================

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > backs h.reyne
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Antioch the Lowly Wretch is standing here.
*Draz* is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a warhorse.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Merrick, riding a shadow stallion.
*Reyne* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei warrior.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Merrick* is here, fighting Nevaeh, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting an elite trolloc.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
An elite trolloc is sitting here.
*Dixon* is here, fighting an elite trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Thaelor* is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Ragan is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei warrior.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Reyne*.
Antioch tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim... -
*Draz* pierces Fiddler's right arm.

=+*
*Draz* pierces Fiddler's right arm hard.
Ragan slices a Samma N'Sei warrior's left leg.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes a Samma N'Sei warrior's body.
*Dixon* slices an elite trolloc's body very hard.
*Thaelor* slashes Fiddler's head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes an elite trolloc's body hard.

*+
Nevaeh avoids being bashed by *Merrick* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Nevaeh unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Draz*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Fiddler panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Fiddler leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

-=
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Antioch who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Reyne* winces in pain.
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Beaten >
*Faril* has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

#2.=================================================================================

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > backs h.reyne

*Reyne* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Nevaeh leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
A Samma N'Sei warrior leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

+
Fiddler sends *Dixon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

**+
Antioch sends *Thaelor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=- -
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
=
*Draz* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+
Nevaeh has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
A Samma N'Sei warrior has arrived from the south.

*
Antioch blasts *Thaelor*'s left arm hard.
Fiddler slashes *Dixon*'s right arm extremely hard.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Reyne* winces in pain.
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical >
*Reyne* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

#3.=================================================================================

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backs h.reyne

*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Alterith* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Reyne* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Draz* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Faril* tries to blast Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Dixon* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Merrick* leaves south riding an armored white cavalry horse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+
*Reyne* strikes Fiddler's left hand.
Fiddler narrates 'reyne cri'

*
Fiddler panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Draz* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
Fiddler leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=- -=+
Nevaeh has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Nevaeh leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
*Faril* tries to blast a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Reyne* winces in pain.
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical >
Fiddler has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical >
Fiddler tries to slash *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical >
*Draz* sends Fiddler sprawling with a powerful bash!

#4.=================================================================================

backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Reyne* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Draz* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draz.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draz.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body very hard.
Draz swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree tries to hit Draz, but he dodges the attack.
*Dixon* says 'jBTgPR k?lD'

-=+*
*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body extremely hard.
*Dixon* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

*+=- -=
*Draz* assumes Parting the Silk.
*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Draz, but he dodges the attack.
Draz swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <<< This one actually was on Reyne aswell.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dixon: Hurt > f

*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* flows effortlessly into Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*Draz* pierces the blighted tree's body extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dixon: Hurt >
*Dixon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dixon: Hurt >
Nevaeh narrates 'hitting'
*Reyne* drinks water from a water skin.



Think there were more of them. <3 stab.

Draz
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Draz » Wed May 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Clearly - you are stabbing the wrong target.

Ahri
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Ahri » Wed May 08, 2019 11:18 pm

na we on?
e
You narrate 'we on?'

2
z
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full >
Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Dheth is lying here.
The corpse of Halcyon is lying here.
The corpse of Tso is lying here.
A lantern has been left here.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here, being ridden by you.
*Zeeb* is here, fighting Lheorik.
*Zangief* is here, fighting an armored black stallion, riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* is sitting here.
Lheorik Grayson {Apprentice to Atlan Gaidin} is here, fighting Irzerk, riding a
bloodstock stallion.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about.
An armored black stallion is here, fighting Zangief.
An armored black stallion avoids being bashed by *Zangief* who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full > [kill dark]
*Zeeb* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Lheorik: Battered - Zeeb: Critical >
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Irzerk* leaves west.


-=
*Zeeb* pierces Lheorik's right arm.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
Lheorik panics, and attempts to flee!


Lheorik leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Zangief swiftly dodges an armored black stallion's attempt to hit him.

+
=-
-
=
Ok.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zeeb*.
Rafi narrates 'we were'

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical >
Lheorik has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Zeeb assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical >
Lheorik leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

ice zeeb
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical >
*Zangief* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

2
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical >
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical > [channel 'ice
spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

Cancelled.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Zeeb: Critical >

*someone* slashes your left foot into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

2
HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full >

Zeeb
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Zeeb » Thu May 09, 2019 12:21 am

Irzerk narrates 'i crit'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A sergeant bellows 'iGqfd DpK kWz` YUqql uaAnJ\ sYL ByCG omG^Qd[z'
A sergeant bellows 'uPFM^ woa UUEs LjITQ tMpw\q SAR FFsc ZntZtOVi'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Zangief narrates 'off it'

ww
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Branch in Hidden Path
Zeeb - The Dusty Road
Zangief - Thick Forest
Bollix - Bend in the Path
Hodor - Bend in the Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > ww
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Burnt Wagons
Zeeb - The Dusty Road
Zangief - Thick Forest
Bollix - Bend in the Path
Hodor - Bend in the Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Bollix narrates 'am nomob'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A raven is here, watching.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
Zangief narrates 'im crit 6w'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A raven is here, watching.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A raven is here, watching.
West: A raven is here, watching.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Irzerk is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Thaelor* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.
*Ciara* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > a

*Thaelor* leaves west riding a warhorse.
A rat leaves west.

[backstab h.human] ed >
You silently approach your victim...

+
Zangief narrates 'go winding if ya need'


*Thaelor* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the west.

-
*Thaelor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Thaelor: Battered >
*Ciara* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Thaelor* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Thaelor: Battered > f

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided. (Never seen this? spike?)
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided. (bash?)

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You are dead! Sorry...

Ahri
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Ahri » Thu May 09, 2019 1:41 am

pretty sure thats a missed bash autoflee
bash would have killed you

Ciara
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Ciara » Thu May 09, 2019 2:33 am

*Zeeb* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Thaelor: Battered - Zeeb: Beaten > kill h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Thaelor: Battered - Zeeb: Beaten > You try to strike *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
Thaelor tries to slash *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh - Thaelor: Battered - Zeeb: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh - Thaelor: Battered - Zeeb: Beaten > channel 'call lightning' h.dark
You do the best you can!
Walker narrates 'were on nomob'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Thaelor: Battered - Zeeb: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+=-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Zeeb* dead on.
*Zeeb* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Post Reply