Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Reyne
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Reyne » Mon May 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Fireball requires Fire 7, Flame Strike requires 4. Those are the only two useful fire weaves past Fire 1. It's a huge investment of pracs for just fire weaves and if you aren't running on uber stats then yeah a lot of people drop the fire weaves so they can get numerous other ones instead. I don't ever PK north with fire weaves because of that. I wouldn't have half my support weaves nor could I Travel.

You don't have to be nasty to people because they aren't PKing as you'd like them to.

Get over HoA already, it has a less than 10% chance to proc.

Daariandrahan
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Daariandrahan » Mon May 20, 2019 3:24 pm

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Narbo* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Torit* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Dimst* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Narbo.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Torit.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Dimst* leaves south.
*Torit* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Torit*, but he dodges the attack.

bb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the ancient tree: Hurt - Torit: Wounded >

*Torit* leaves south.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Narbo* blasts the ancient tree's crown extremely hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree hits Narbo's right leg.
*Dimst* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You intercept *Dimst*'s attack on your mount.
*Dimst* tickles your right hand with his pound.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
Kalnanar has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Torit* tries to pierce Kalnanar, but he deflects the blow.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
b
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*
*Torit* tries to pierce Kalnanar, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Narbo's left hand with its hit.
*Narbo* blasts the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree tickles Narbo's body with its hit.

+
=-
You dodge a bash from *Dimst* who loses his balance and falls! -----------------------------------------> Nice, can finish bash!


*Zatuchly* slashes your body. --------------------------------> completely missed him coming into the room here...
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
*Narbo* leaves north.
As *Dimst* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

Kalnanar sends *Torit* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
ww

Kalnanar pounds *Torit*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree hits Narbo's body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

Kalnanar narrates 'another off' -----------------------------------------------> flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

*Zatuchly* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! ------------------------------------------------> Damnit

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
Kalnanar panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
Kalnanar leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

The ancient tree tickles Dimst's left leg with its hit.
*Narbo* blasts the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Narbo's body with its hit.
*Zatuchly* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Narbo* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

*Torit* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
e

*Narbo* has arrived from the south.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >
*Torit* pierces your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles Dimst's right leg with its hit.
*Dimst* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zatuchly* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You slash *Dimst*'s right arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Narbo* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Zatuchly* is standing here.
*Torit* is standing here.
*Dimst* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Narbo.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Dimst.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

*Zatuchly* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
e
e
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar Otori {Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 1(381) hit and 148(157) movement points. --------------------------------------------------------------------------> GAH!!
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -149 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Daariandrahan the Companion Elite [Illian Companion 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na 1 hp
[narrate ]
You narrate '1 hp'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na 1e
[narrate ]
You narrate '1e'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na ragan
[narrate ]
You narrate 'ragan'

where
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Daariandrahan - On the Stone Steps
Kalnanar - The Yard Before the Monastery

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You have 1(381) hit and 148(157) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -149 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Daariandrahan the Companion Elite [Illian Companion 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 1(381) hit and 148(157) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -149 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Daariandrahan the Companion Elite [Illian Companion 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
rest -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> yeah, not the best decision there, for sure!
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You swing a colossal sword with an iron pommel smoothly, Folding the Fan.

where
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Daariandrahan - On the Stone Steps
Kalnanar - The Yard Before the Monastery

draw
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You draw a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a smooth motion, Unfolding the Fan.
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

where
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

*Dimst* has arrived from the west. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Dead, I'm Dead

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Daariandrahan - On the Stone Steps
Kalnanar - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 1(381) hit and 148(157) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and -149 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 13 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Daariandrahan the Companion Elite [Illian Companion 4] (Level 51).
You are resting.

stand
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You intercept *Dimst*'s attack on your mount.
*Dimst* barely pounds your right leg. ----------------------------------------------------------------> 1/2 tic!! hahaha so lucky! Sorry Dimst!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dimst: Battered >
ww
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dimst: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

dism
s
You flee head over heels.

Kaan
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Kaan » Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 pm

*Byrg* tries to blast Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
Bivia tries to slash *Dullahan*, but he parries successfully.
*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > You narrate 'on 3'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > On a Narrow Outcrop
This piece of rock extends outwards from the boulder, and as you look at
its overall shape you realise that it's a human finger of enormous
proportions. Rumor has it that Arthur Hawkwing's statue fell down in a
Stedding in these parts, and this mass of stone can only be this. The
boulder continues south from this vantage point.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
*Byrg* is here, fighting Bivia.
*Dullahan* is here, fighting Bivia.
*Dukug* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
Bivia the Standardbearer is here, fighting Dullahan, riding a warhorse.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables, being ridden by you.
*Whorgomasadar* is here, fighting YOU!

group bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > Iblis narrates 'is headed back towards you'
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
b
Bivia is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > [bash ]

-
*Dukug* scythes your left leg hard.
*Byrg* blasts Bivia's body into bloody fragments!
Bivia tries to slash *Dullahan*, but he parries successfully.
*Whorgomasadar* barely cleaves your body.

=+**+
Bivia avoids being bashed by *Dullahan* who loses his balance and falls!

=-
Bivia says 'off'

-
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=
Your bash at *Whorgomasadar* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
You slash *Whorgomasadar*'s left foot.
Bivia tries to slash *Dullahan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Bivia avoids being bashed by *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
l
On a Narrow Outcrop
This piece of rock extends outwards from the boulder, and as you look at
its overall shape you realise that it's a human finger of enormous
proportions. Rumor has it that Arthur Hawkwing's statue fell down in a
Stedding in these parts, and this mass of stone can only be this. The
boulder continues south from this vantage point.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
*Byrg* is here, fighting Bivia.
*Dullahan* is here, fighting Bivia.
*Dukug* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
Bivia the Standardbearer is here, fighting Dullahan, riding a warhorse.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables, being ridden by you.
*Whorgomasadar* is sitting here
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
b

*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Dukug* scythes your left arm extremely hard.
Bivia slashes *Dullahan*'s body.
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Bivia avoids being bashed by *Dullahan* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Dukug* scythes your left foot.
Bivia tries to slash *Dullahan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your left arm.
Draz narrates 'where on'
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
Bivia tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
narr dism <- me trying to help the channie get away while I buff

Bivia avoids being bashed by *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > [bash ]

Cancelled.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
You narrate 'dism' <- me trying to help the channie get away while I buff

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > [bash ]

-
Bivia tries to slash *Dullahan*, but he parries successfully.
*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your right arm hard.
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse.

=+*
Draz narrates 'am e lugard'

*+=
*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Dullahan* pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
l

*Dullahan* pounds your left arm hard.
*Dukug* scythes your right foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
b

*Dullahan* pounds your left leg.
*Dukug* scythes your body hard.
*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Whorgomasadar* says 'REDu'
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
Byrg can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > On a Narrow Outcrop
This piece of rock extends outwards from the boulder, and as you look at
its overall shape you realise that it's a human finger of enormous
proportions. Rumor has it that Arthur Hawkwing's statue fell down in a
Stedding in these parts, and this mass of stone can only be this. The
boulder continues south from this vantage point.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Dullahan* is here, fighting YOU!
*Dukug* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables, being ridden by you.
*Whorgomasadar* is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > [bash ] <- combined effect of lag and delayed reaction time happening here.

-=
*Dullahan* pounds your body.
*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your body.

+*
Bivia narrates 'i 1s 1d'

*+=-
*Byrg* leaves south.
*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Dullahan* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dukug* scythes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
narr byrg is zerk
change mood wimpy
f
s
s
s

*Dullahan* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dukug* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Whorgomasadar* cleaves your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
*Whorgomasadar* says 'mrIh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered >
f

*Dullahan* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > You narrate 'byrg is zerk'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Battered > *Dullahan* barely pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Whorgomasadar*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* barely cleaves your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full >
rest
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light


I later learned that that room was a no channel?

Nevaeh
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Nevaeh » Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 am

Things that make this game a fail.


* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > n
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > The Malkiergate seems to be closed.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > w
w
w
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
A flaming slick of hot oil pours down from above!
The hot oil burns your flesh!
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Kryyg
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Wed May 22, 2019 8:30 am

All of the non-player driven damage needs to go as it relates to PK, keep it for smobbing only. The immortal who made a torm or raken emote when SS was first started should be shamed 4 ever. Like it makes no sense. I'm going to make a mob emote damage for absolutely no reason.

The principle of oil is flawed. It just causes a high amount of instant damage. The only time I have seen it is in situations like this - killing solo players in FD. When a group hits, its barely useful. If the point of it is the supplement city defenses a much better way would be to just have each gate room call reinforcements, similar to what Agelmar does.

Enok
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Fail!

Post by Enok » Wed May 22, 2019 8:46 am

Think Elysia said it's coding. I doubt there's a majority in favor of gate defences in the game currently. But hey, look at the bright side, at least it makes the game more dangerous!

Draz
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Draz » Wed May 22, 2019 9:13 am

You bellow 'gonna be PISSED if i die'



The following ensues

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Stallion Pen
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door south: fence
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Rark* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Rark* closes the fence.
[kill rark]
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rark: Critical >
The fence is opened from the other side.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the south.
*Rark* closes the fence.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
cl fence
cl fence
cl fence
You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A raven starts following you.
*Rark* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

cl fence
cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
It's already closed!

bb
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
*Rark* opens the fence.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
cl fence
cl fence
cl fence
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Rark* tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

cl fence
cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
cl fence
You pierce *Rark*'s left arm hard.
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

cl fence
cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > *Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but
you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects
the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical > It's already closed!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Rark* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >

A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
It's already closed!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
You flow effortlessly into Striking the Spark, piercing *Rark*'s
body.
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]
Spikes Demo

-
=+
*
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Rark* sends him sprawling!
bash demo
*Rark* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rark: Critical >
cl fence

You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You assume The Falcon Swoops, piercing *Rark*'s left arm.
*Rark* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

cl fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
cl fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na rop
7
You narrate 'rop'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
Aston narrates 'i messed up '
[kill dark]
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
op
Open what?

na fuck
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
You narrate 'fuck'

na come in
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's right hand hard.
You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's head very hard.
*Rark* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Rark* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
You narrate 'come in'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
na he incap

Aston narrates 'nod' <-- all good here

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >
You narrate 'he incap'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched >

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body hard.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Hurt >
l rark

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

Rark is bleeding awfully from big wounds.

*Rark* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a crimson-hafted battleaxe
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

7
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >
The fence is opened from the other side.
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

Aston has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

Aston scythes *Rark*'s right leg into bloody fragments! <-- all good here :)
*Rark* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rark*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >
You flow effortlessly into Parting the Silk, piercing a wolfish trolloc's body.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the south. <-- oh well fucking hell
A beaked trolloc has arrived from the south.
A fade has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >
cl fence

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >
gr
Your group consists of:
Draz (Head of group)
a flock of ravens
a flock of ravens

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aston's right leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A muzzled trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves Aston's body.
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body hard.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Wounded >

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body.

na im zerk lol
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Battered >
You narrate 'im zerk lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Battered >
l

A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Aston, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aston's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Aston's body.
Aston scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aston's body with his crush.
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves Aston's left leg.
A fade slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You swiftly dodge a beaked trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body very hard.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Aston panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Battered > Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door south: fence
The corpse of Rark is lying here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aston.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aston.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Aston.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Aston.
A fade is here, fighting YOU!
A beaked trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Aston.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Aston the Knight Banneret is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a chestnut
stallion.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A raven is here flying around.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Battered >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Battered >
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Beaten >

Aston panics, and attempts to flee!

op fence
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a wolfish trolloc: Beaten >

A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Aston's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Aston's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Aston's body with his cleave.
Aston scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely crushes Aston's left leg.
A hooved trolloc barely tickles Aston's body with his cleave.
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's right foot hard.
You swiftly dodge a wolfish trolloc's attempt to cleave you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Beaten > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Beaten >

Aston panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Beaten >

You pierce a wolfish trolloc's body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Critical >

A muzzled trolloc tickles Aston's left leg with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Aston's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Aston's head.
Aston scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aston's body with his crush.
Aston is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A hooved trolloc cleaves Aston's left leg. <-- that was just not expected
Aston is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Aston's death cry.
A fade slashes your body very hard.
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce a wolfish trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
A wolfish trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Incapacitated >
g axe corpse
There doesn't seem to be an axe in the corpse of Aston.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Incapacitated >

A muzzled trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A raven starts following you.
A raven starts following you.
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hooved trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a wolfish trolloc: Incapacitated >
g axe corpse
s
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes your right arm hard.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade slashes your right arm extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a beaked trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You flow effortlessly into Striking the Spark, piercing a wolfish trolloc's left leg
into bloody fragments!
A wolfish trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear a wolfish trolloc's death cry.
You get a long-handled war axe from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc. <-- funny

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door north: fence
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the north.
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the north.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
7
7
7
7
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

i
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You are carrying:
a long-handled war axe
a large number of gold crowns (35)
a leather water flask
five copper pennys
twenty copper pennys
a brass storm lantern
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
some brown kaf beans
a sack of green ivy
an emerald ring

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
7
7
7
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Aston tells you 'lol'

put all pack
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
A long-handled war axe won't fit in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put 35 crowns in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a leather water flask in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put five coppers in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put twenty coppers in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a brass storm lantern in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a blue pouch of flatwort tea in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put some brown kaf beans in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a sack of green ivy in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put an emerald ring in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
ticktimer demo
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door north: fence
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Stallion Pen
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door south: fence
The corpse of a wolfish trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Aston is lying here.
The corpse of Rark is lying here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

g all corpse
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You get fifteen copper pennys from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a raw side of meat from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a pair of thin metal leggings from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a pair of leather half-gauntlets from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a thin mail shirt from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.
You get a leather helmet from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g axe 2.corpse
There doesn't seem to be an axe in the corpse of Aston.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
drop all
You drop a leather helmet.
You drop a thin mail shirt.
You drop a pair of leather half-gauntlets.
You drop a pair of thin metal leggings.
You drop a pair of heavy leather boots.
You drop a raw side of meat.
You drop fifteen copper pennys.
You drop a long-handled war axe.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Dukug* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

g all 2.corpse <-- saw Dukug come in and didn't even really notice this because the look goes through.
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
l
f
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Aston. <-- No its Heavy
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a backpack from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Aston.<-- No its Heavy

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Dukug* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Door south: fence
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of a wolfish trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Aston is lying here.
The corpse of Rark is lying here.
*Dukug* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dukug: Healthy > *Dukug* closes the fence.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-- literal milliseconds

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dukug: Healthy >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dukug: Healthy >
op fence <-- ok keep him spamming, either get a lucky flee, or bash him
f
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your pierce.
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched > *Dukug* closes the fence.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
You pierce *Dukug*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Dukug's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Dukug's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A beaked trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Dukug* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-- no time to reset autowimpy and it doesn't matter anyway - if the doors shut I fail flee. Only our here is to bash him and flee.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
f
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
op fence
f
Ok.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched > *Dukug* closes the fence.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
b

A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A beaked trolloc cleaves your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Dukug*'s right leg hard.
*Dukug* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Dukug*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
[bash ]

-
=+
*
*+=
-
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade slashes your body very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Dukug* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.


-=
As *Dukug* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
op fence <-- keep him spamming fence
b

A muzzled trolloc growls menacingly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >

A muzzled trolloc cleaves your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade slashes your right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
f
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched > You try to pierce
*Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
*Dukug* closes the fence.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >

A muzzled trolloc makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


7
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dukug* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 209 hit points.

op fence
f
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched > *Dukug* closes the fence.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
b
[bash ]

-
=
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A beaked trolloc cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A fade slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Dukug* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

+
*
*+=
-
-=
As *Dukug* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

op fence
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dukug: Scratched >
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A beaked trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Someone slashes your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Aston the Knight Banneret is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Aston tells you 'you ok?'
I see no fence here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
'fuck
'fuck
'fuck
'fuck
'fuck
'fuck
Aston snickers softly.
You say 'fuck'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You say 'fuck'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You say 'fuck'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You say 'fuck'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You say 'fuck'



Had I dropped the abs.
Had I NOT called Aston in
Had the mobs chased me out
Had I checked where and seen shadow
Had I not been heading to Maradon with multiple jcuffs and ingredients on me..

Rark
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Rark » Wed May 22, 2019 9:30 am

I h8 my link, can't even keep people out of a door anymore :-(

Khugd
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Khugd » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm

There was no pk, so I flame Amador to grab some xp scalps and see if I can stir up trouble. Tracks around the horse load, see a Hasp, decide to see if I can do anything about it...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Serenda Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
East: A little boy plays here.
South: A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
West: An elegant woman seems to glide as she strolls by.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Amador Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
West: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a shaggy brown mare. <----- A human!
The Amador town crier stands here, spreading the news.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Tallan Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A little boy plays here.
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
West: A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Tallan Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: An elegant woman seems to glide as she strolls by.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
An elegant woman seems to glide as she strolls by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w <----- You know what? It's worth trying! Worst case scenario I get pk!
Tallan Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A little boy plays here.
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
West: A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Amador Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
West: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a shaggy brown mare.
The Amador town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
[hide ]
You can't find anything to conceal yourself with.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...


*Hasp* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back! <-----YES! IT WORKED!
This session you've landed 1336 out of 2328 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/28/2019 you've landed 1336 out of 2328 stabs (57% landed)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hasp: Hurt > <------Nooooo
*Hasp* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Hasp* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

He wasn't afk, and then I had to run away!
Last edited by Khugd on Thu May 23, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hasp
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by hasp » Thu May 23, 2019 4:47 pm

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Small Path
This small path ends to the east at a tiny hut. Looking west on the path,
the trail bends and disappears from sight. The forest of mighty oaks
surround the path to the north and the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Heading to look for horse load, no luck

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Bend in the Small Path
The thriving oak forest surrounds the path to the north and to the west.
This small path winds its way through the woods, leading east and south
as it bends around an enormous oak tree.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
*Khugd* is standing here. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< No horse and winded, not today Satan.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Edge of Forest
This is a sparsely wooded area, which leads to a thicker forest to the
north. In all other directions, the forest opens up displaying a small
twisting path and a hard-packed dirt road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Bend in the Dirt Road
The dirt road twists here, leading north and to the west. To the east
stands a thriving forest of oak trees. Along the sides of the road the
ground is covered with ivy and creeping vines. A peaceful grove lies to the
south of the road, ancient trees spreading their boughs skyward.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

notice
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Dirt Road
As you travel this part of the trail, the path branches southward. To the
east, you can see a bend where the road turns north. The road continues
west a short distance before bending out of sight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

w
w
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Bend in Trail
Here the trail bends to the east and south, and a transformation in the
road occurs. To the east, the road is barren, hard-packed dirt. To the
south the road is overgrown with patches of grass.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

The Amador alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
s
w
Overgrown Road
Gentle, rolling hills blanketed with billowing green grass extend to the
west. The road continues south, covered with patches of greenery. To the
north there is a bend in the road.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

s
s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Fields of Grass
An overgrown trail can be seen beyond the grass to the east. The grass
grows tall and unhindered here, with a few slender trees growing here
and there. The rolling hills of grass continue to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A swarthy man wearing the rank insignia of Hundredman on his white cloak is here, riding a dust
-colored gelding.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Rolling Fields of Grass
A path, rarely used judging by the patches of grass thriving upon it,
winds around the field to the east and south. The fields of tall grass
roll onwards to the west and north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Bend in Trail
As the trail continues it also alters. To the south, the trail becomes gravel
and soft, packed dirt. To the east, however, the trail is really just a path
between the fields and eventually the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A robin is here flying around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Road Before Amador
The road here is covered gravel which is packed into the soft soil.
To the south, further down the road, stands the tall gates of Amador.
This section of the road appears well traveled, as if travellers
converge here from various directions to gain entrance to Amador.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Before the Northern Gate of Amador
Here you can see two guards up on high watchtowers. A steady stream of
people go in and out of the gates. Before entering the city you can already
see quite a few conical caps and bright white cloaks amidst the crowds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Northgate
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > The Northgate seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
call
s
s
You call for the Northgate to be opened.
The Northgate is opened from the other side.

s
s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Amador Northern Gate
Just inside Amador's Northern Gate, the wide, stone boulevard of Serenda
Street extends to the south. The paving stones are well-worn indicating
numerous travelers have passed through these tall, sturdy gates. The
bustling noises of the city reverberate off the stout buildings lining
the city streets.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A gateguard scrutinizes those who enter and depart Amador.
A gateguard scrutinizes those who enter and depart Amador.
A gateguard scrutinizes those who enter and depart Amador.
A gateguard scrutinizes those who enter and depart Amador.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Serenda Street
Paving stones, made smooth from many travelers, make up the main road
that runs though Amador. Serenda Street, named after the King's palace
nearby, is meticulously kept in spite of the heavy traffic of residents
and visitors perpetually filling the city streets.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elegant woman seems to glide as she strolls by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Serenda Street
The wide avenue of Serenda Street is the main thoroughfare of Amador.
Elegant homes line the paved street, which runs north towards the
northern gate and south towards the town's central square.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Serenda Street
A neatly manicured lawn stretches to the west between the buildings lining
busy Serenda Street. The persistent traffic of pedestrians and carts on
the stone-paved road have smoothed the stones till they almost gleam. The
many people in the streets proceed to their desired destinations in an
orderly fashion; the watchful eyes of the guards are never far.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A well-dressed man walks by.
A pretty little girl skips merrily along.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Serenda Street
Buildings no more than two stories high line either side of the road. In
this part of the city these buildings are mostly elegant homes. Farther
south lies the central square and some of the many fine shops in Amador.
In the distance to the north stand the city's north gates.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

where
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hasp - Serenda Street

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
s
s
Serenda Street
The main retail and business center of Amador, in this section of bustling
Amador a number of shops and services can be obtained. The splashing of
fountain just south in the central square adds a rhythmic backdrop to the
din of the people that fill the city. A general store offering a wide
variety of necessities stands to the east; a busy financial institution
is housed in an impressive stone building to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elegant woman seems to glide as she strolls by.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Amador Central Square
Serenda Street and Tallan Avenue intersect at a cobblestone-paved town
square. A large fountain stands at the center of the square with shops and
taverns all around. There is activity at all hours with townsfolk stopping
to chat or collect water and travellers visiting the many establishments
that provide food and services.

A sign reads: According to new regulations, all handouts should be placed
in the barrel. Anyone disobeying this law will have one hand cut off.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The Amador town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
s
s
s
Serenda Street
A cacophony of sounds waft from various directions: the splashing of the
fountain in the central square to the north, the merriment and chatter
from the tavern to the west. From the east, a rhythmic clanging can be
heard, and the bustling city street sounds carry from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A well-dressed man walks by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Serenda Street
Serenda Street's stone paving extends to the north and south surrounded by
stout, well-kept buildings. The Oak and Thorn Inn is one of the largest
buildings in sight, its deep brown wood siding and large windows making
it appear as inviting as the smell of something cooking within.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
Lord Captain Omerna scrutinizes you with interest.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Serenda Street
A narrow side street departs from Serenda Street to the west. Perpetually
bustling with pedestrian traffic, the occasional horse-drawn cart that
navigates this busy road finds travel slow indeed. The smooth stone
street continues to the north and the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
w
w
Dark Side Street
This tiny dirt side street is so narrow that two men can barely walk
side by side. The buildings are drab and close together, so that little
sunlight reaches the street in the day. At night, the lack of city
streetlamps makes this a dark place that may be unwise to travel alone.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A draft horse is here.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Dark Side Street
The dirt kicked up from the unpaved road floats freely in the air, which
is tinged by the scent of hay and manure coming from the south. A tiny
shack, which leans precariously close to falling down, is to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black rat sits in a corner, eyes gleaming in the dark.
A black rat sits in a corner, eyes gleaming in the dark.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > A Small Corral
A fence of wooden planks surrounds the corral. A dirt path is worn around
the circumference of the fence where the horses trot for their daily
exercise. The center of the corral is rich with green grass. A wooden
stable stands to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
rh
[ride horse]
You start riding her.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
[north ]
Dark Side Street
The dirt kicked up from the unpaved road floats freely in the air, which
is tinged by the scent of hay and manure coming from the south. A tiny
shack, which leans precariously close to falling down, is to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A black rat sits in a corner, eyes gleaming in the dark.
A black rat sits in a corner, eyes gleaming in the dark.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
e
e
Dark Side Street
This tiny dirt side street is so narrow that two men can barely walk
side by side. The buildings are drab and close together, so that little
sunlight reaches the street in the day. At night, the lack of city
streetlamps makes this a dark place that may be unwise to travel alone.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Serenda Street
A narrow side street departs from Serenda Street to the west. Perpetually
bustling with pedestrian traffic, the occasional horse-drawn cart that
navigates this busy road finds travel slow indeed. The smooth stone
street continues to the north and the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [north ]
Serenda Street
Serenda Street's stone paving extends to the north and south surrounded by
stout, well-kept buildings. The Oak and Thorn Inn is one of the largest
buildings in sight, its deep brown wood siding and large windows making
it appear as inviting as the smell of something cooking within.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A well-dressed man walks by.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
A Child of Light Hundredman spreads the Light here.
Lord Captain Omerna scrutinizes you with interest.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
n
[north ]
Serenda Street
A cacophony of sounds waft from various directions: the splashing of the
fountain in the central square to the north, the merriment and chatter
from the tavern to the west. From the east, a rhythmic clanging can be
heard, and the bustling city street sounds carry from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

w
w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [north ]
Amador Central Square
Serenda Street and Tallan Avenue intersect at a cobblestone-paved town
square. A large fountain stands at the center of the square with shops and
taverns all around. There is activity at all hours with townsfolk stopping
to chat or collect water and travellers visiting the many establishments
that provide food and services.

A sign reads: According to new regulations, all handouts should be placed
in the barrel. Anyone disobeying this law will have one hand cut off.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
The Amador town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Tallan Avenue
A large, white-stone building stands to the north of this well traveled
avenue. Sounds of chatter and merriment waft from a bustling tavern to the
south. Tallan Avenue's stone paving continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Tallan Avenue
Attractive homes line both sides of Tallan Avenue. The stone-paved road
leads east towards the city's central square, where the splashing waters
of a large fountain can be heard. To the west the road leads to some
small shops and eventually intersects with Sunburst Way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Tallan Avenue
A small cottage stands to the south, its front yard brimming with a
variety of aromatic flowers and strange green plants. Tallan Avenue
continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A well-dressed man walks by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
scan s
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A hedgedoctor examines an herb freshly picked from his garden.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Tallan Avenue
Attractive homes line both sides of Tallan Avenue. The stone-paved road
leads east towards the city's central square, where the splashing waters
of a large fountain can be heard. To the west the road leads to some
small shops and eventually intersects with Sunburst Way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
alias h k h.fermin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Had seen him and thought he was killing herb lady
w
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
h
Tallan Avenue
A small cottage stands to the south, its front yard brimming with a
variety of aromatic flowers and strange green plants. Tallan Avenue
continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A well-dressed man walks by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [k h.fermin]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
notice
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
h
[k h.fermin]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
scan s
h
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A hedgedoctor examines an herb freshly picked from his garden.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [k h.fermin]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
e
e
e
Tallan Avenue
Attractive homes line both sides of Tallan Avenue. The stone-paved road
leads east towards the city's central square, where the splashing waters
of a large fountain can be heard. To the west the road leads to some
small shops and eventually intersects with Sunburst Way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Tallan Avenue
A large, white-stone building stands to the north of this well traveled
avenue. Sounds of chatter and merriment waft from a bustling tavern to the
south. Tallan Avenue's stone paving continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Amador Central Square
Serenda Street and Tallan Avenue intersect at a cobblestone-paved town
square. A large fountain stands at the center of the square with shops and
taverns all around. There is activity at all hours with townsfolk stopping
to chat or collect water and travellers visiting the many establishments
that provide food and services.

A sign reads: According to new regulations, all handouts should be placed
in the barrel. Anyone disobeying this law will have one hand cut off.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
The Amador town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Went to get the kid some fruit in the pantry

* R HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >

*Khugd* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

*Khugd* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

*Khugd* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Suddenly *Khugd* places a curved clear dagger in your back!<<<<<<<<<<<<Turned around in a panic and then lol'd and finished getting kid food
Ouch! That Really did HURT!


* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Khugd: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Khugd: Scratched >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Khugd: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Khugd* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
l

Post Reply