Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Verna
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:28 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Verna » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:10 am

I was bored :P

I actually had not been told that you were being faded around. I just sensed a jeweled dagger on a trolloc that was first near Cut/Rahmine and then next near Cairhien. It was a risky gamble. You win some, you lose some <3

Pounds
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Pounds » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:37 am

Verna wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:10 am
I was bored :P

I actually had not been told that you were being faded around. I just sensed a jeweled dagger on a trolloc that was first near Cut/Rahmine and then next near Cairhien. It was a risky gamble. You win some, you lose some <3
I think what he meant was that someone may have warned you it was a bad idea and you took the risk anyway.

Errtu
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Errtu » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:27 pm

S HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 47(403) hit and 249(266) movement points.
You have scored 97167930 experience points and 1045 quest points.
You need 1332070 exp to level and 1955 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 88 Turn points to date.
You have played 206 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
You try to cleave *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
Zatuchly narrates 'omw'

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Errtu - The Blighted Woods
Garrosh - Among the Blighted Trees
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
[bash ]


-
*Fermin* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!

=
+*

*Fermin* stabs your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
+=
-
-=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
A hooded myrddraal tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Fermin's body hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Fermin* leaves north.

b
o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
st
+
b

*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >

*Fermin* stabs your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* stabs your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
*Fermin* stabs your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > [k h.human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > [bash ]


-=
+*
*+
=-
A hooded myrddraal slashes Fermin's body very hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.


-=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* leaves north.9

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
st
+
b

*someone* stabs your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

S HP:Critical MV:Full >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
You stand up.

Castien
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Castien » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:48 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You are returned from the void.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Castien - Center of the Courtyard

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A soldier has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A soldier has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

A soldier leaves north.
A soldier leaves west.
The grizzled veteran leaves south.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 62 secs.
You are hungry.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grizzled veteran leaves south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You feel very groggy...
You go to sleep.

HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

piste
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by piste » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:58 am

WTF was that?!?!
Sleep....
then incicn?
then HoA?

Can't see how the death would be instant like that.

Weir
Posts: 483
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Weir » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:10 am

Yeah it looks like sleep/incin with a finisher. Must not show the incin having happened when asleep and no cause to refresh the prompt.

Ciara
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Ciara » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:44 am

Incinerate is a status weave so likely shows no message whilst asleep.

livendros
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Fail!

Post by livendros » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:36 pm

The better question is who have you pissed off and what rares did you have

Benito
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Benito » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:09 pm

I just assumed it was Vampa with a random wizkill :P

Asandra
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Asandra » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:08 am

-

Post Reply