Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Rhys
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Rhys » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Was wounded...pretty slick, didn't know any stabbers were around yet

Stomper
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Stomper » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:20 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Corath* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten >
You pierce *Corath*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Corath*'s head.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - The Kitchen of the Stooping Hawk

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - The Kitchen of the Stooping Hawk

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > k human
k human
k human
You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.
You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > You pierce *Corath*'s body.
You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > k human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > They aren't here.

ed - Corath: Beaten >
*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten >
*someone* slashes your body very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Corath: Beaten > n
e

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *someone*!

nded - Corath: Beaten >
*someone* pierces your right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*someone* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
e
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > u
n
n
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > h
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [jump out]
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Stomper makes a flying leap out of an open window!
OOF!! The fall knocks the wind out of you!
*SNAP* Pain shoots up your leg and into your side!
Ouch!
You are dead! Sorry...
A Dha'vol trolloc scout hates your guts!
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

My typical experience with corath pk always running in at a crit vs crit and or something stupid like this. So scared to lose that abs kit

Shimu
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Fail!

Post by Shimu » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Stomper outed Corath, you are now banished!

corath
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by corath » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:41 pm

nvm.

Turg
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Turg » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:36 pm

LOL

Errtu narrates something like Guys dont chase south

S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > Romac has arrived from the west.
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Kultunk tries to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Errtu tries to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* slashes your left arm hard.
You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > -=+**
Errtu narrates 'ber kit'
+=-
*Ominas* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

s
s
9
b
bash
Cancelled.
The day has begun.
Tic length updated to: 62.836 seconds.
Kultunk leaves south. vv
West of the Palisade
The thick forest wall has been painstakenly cleared from the first few dozen
feet in front of the log palisade that lies to the east, the well travelled
path that follows the hard line of the palisade keeps the tenacious forest from
beginning to reclaim the land. To the north you can see where the path splits,
branching to the west and continueing northwards.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Kultunk leaves south. vv
West of the Palisade
The thick forest wall has been painstakenly cleared from the first few dozen
feet in front of the log palisade that lies to the east, but the tenacious
forest is already beginning to reclaim the land as it sends forth saplings and
sprouts to assualt the barren ground. The further south the well-travelled path
stretches around the corner of the palisade and heads east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Kultunk leaves south. vv
Bash who?
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

b
bash
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
9
9
9
s
9
cb
cb
cb
4
Bash who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Southwest of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A bloodstained club of deadly proportions lies here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
A silver ring set with a deep green emerald has been dropped here.
The corpse of Crackity is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Rhys.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rhys* is here, fighting Kultunk.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Corath* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a warhorse.
*Medez* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
Errtu narrates 'ahole'
*Rhys* leaves east. >>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
You try to pound *Medez*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded > You try to pound *Medez*, but he
deflects the blow.
Kultunk slashes *Corath*'s body hard.
You try to pound *Medez*, but he deflects the blow.
Kultunk slashes *Corath*'s right arm hard.
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded > Romac has arrived from the north.
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded >
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded > [change wimpy 0]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded >

*Medez* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rhys* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched - Medez: Wounded >
Romac leaves north. ^^
*Corath* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Medez* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Medez* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rhys* blasts your right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >

*Medez* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >

You pound *Rhys*'s left foot.
*Corath* slashes Kultunk's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >

You pound *Rhys*'s body hard.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >

*Medez* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
n
*Medez* barely cleaves Kultunk's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
A Shienaran Lieutenant nods at a burly Shienaran veteran.
A Shienaran Lieutenant nods at a burly Shienaran veteran.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > You pound *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* blasts your body.
*Corath* slashes Kultunk's right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
n
A Shienaran Lieutenant says 'ua^?P `v cdu[M^rs KEmR'
A Shienaran Lieutenant says 'MqMtW PQ RXe?a]DP [yCb'
A villager has arrived from the north.
You pound *Rhys*'s right arm.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Errtu has arrived from the north.
Romac has arrived from the north.

n
n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Errtu tries to slash *Medez*, but he deflects the blow.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > Kultunk sends *Corath* sprawling with a powerful bash!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Rhys* leaves east. >>

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Medez* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

Jaye
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Jaye » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:31 am

I really didn't listen to Asandra this morning when she delivered a class on how not to get stabbed...

Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: bush ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's right paw extremely hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's body extremely hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's head hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Battered >
You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Incapacitated > k rat
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Incapacitated > k rat
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Incapacitated > k rat
You strike a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.

k rat
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten > Timer now at 62 secs.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's right foreleg.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Wounded >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's head very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's right foreleg very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Battered > cb

A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's left foreleg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A rat starts following you.
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's right foreleg extremely hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - a rat: Critical >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
The flows holding the light ball have dissipated.
Timer now at 61 secs.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's head.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - a rat: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's right leg very hard.
A rat is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - a rat: Incapacitated >
You strike a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's right foreleg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - a rat: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - a rat: Beaten >
A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike a rat's body hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > k rat
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > l
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: bush ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [14]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > 2
[k flock]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > chat omg
You chat 'omg'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > chat turned notice off, walked 10-15 rooms, turned it back on
You chat 'turned notice off, walked 10-15 rooms, turned it back on'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > chat FOURTEEN RATS
You chat 'FOURTEEN RATS'
Suddenly *Asylum* places a dagger of green jade in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Asylum: Healthy > l
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: bush ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [14]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Asylum* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

zoom

You chat 'as I typed fourteen rats I got stabbed beaten, which i 100% deserved'

Asylum you fully deserved my head for that, haha.

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Dont give me the extra pulse...



o S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Weary > A Small Cavern
The passageway ends abruptly in a small cavern. The small stream of water
trickles downward on the gentle cylindrical slope of the floor, and into a dark
hole in the middle of the cave. The entire space seems shaped like a sphere
with a funnel at the bottom, draining off water from the reservoir when it
reaches certain heights to transport it to an unknown location.
[ obvious exits: W D ]

= ng MV:Weary >
You lose control of the shadows.
*Fermin* has arrived from below.

o S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Weary >
*Fermin* stabs your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Weary - Fermin: Scratched > fade oaenulcedbokrxe
*
*Fermin* stabs your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ouch! You lose your concentration and the shadows recede.

o S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Weary - Fermin: Scratched > fade oaenulcedbokrxe
+
*Fermin* sheathes a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

=
A throwing spike arcs through the air.
The shadows reach out, and suddenly engulf you.
The Portal Chamber

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:16 pm

A Large Field
A flat expanse of greenery spreads out before joining the rhythmic rising
and falling terrain of the Cairhien hills. Growing tall and prominent,
green grasses sway delicately in the wind, clutching the soil tightly
against swift breezes. The sky is wide and open overhead.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
An ancient stone column stands broken and partially buried in the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A large man with a hard face eyes you menacingly as you pass.
A scout stands here, gathering information.

;
o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten > 2
[kill human]
Ok.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten > *Fermin* stabs your body.
[kill human]
Ok.

[bash ] sting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten >

*
*Fermin* stabs your left foot.

=
A strange hum intensifies until it rings in your ears.

=
*Fermin* barely stabs your head.
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten >
You slash *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Critical > ;
;
;
[kill human]
Ok.
*Fermin* leaves east.

;
o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > There is a flicker of light and you are in another place.
[kill human]
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Critical > ;
[kill human]
Ok.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Critical > ;
*Fermin* stabs your right leg.
The young buck hits Fermin's body very hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A handsome stag hits Fermin's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You slash *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.
[kill human]

byrg
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by byrg » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:50 pm

This was amazing. Nice reyne.


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Reyne* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > bash human
*
A fade tries to slash Reyne, but she parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a fade's fight!


You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

byrg
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by byrg » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:41 am

In other news. Fanico hurts.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered > w
You try to blast *Arjuna*, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins Arjuna's fight!
An armored man joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
An armored man joins an armored man's fight!
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens joins an armored man's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard bellows 'ZmnlCZU PCrbeS su]q yGz H^hy] RH wLfX _P LPT _f]dV DNjq@'
*Arjuna* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
You panic and attempt to flee!na: Battered >

w
w

The Caemlyn cityguard leaves south.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Arjuna* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
w
Someone tickles your right leg with his slash.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Post Reply