Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Just some background: we had gotten Rhys crit, and ran him down haggard in the forested borderlands before killing him. Loomis said he needed to go in, and we went fence to prevent getting stabbed during fading in/sorting eq by Fermin who I had ratted someplace a zone away. The following ensues:

Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

in
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You are carrying:
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a shining steel breastplate
an earthen brown mantle
a backpack
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver-banded war mallet
a bronze belt of odd design
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > g all i.pack
You get a package of iron rations from a backpack.
You get a package of iron rations from a backpack.
You get a water skin from a backpack.
You get a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear from a backpack.
You get a mirrored lantern from a backpack.
You get a mirrored lantern from a backpack.
You get four copper pennys from a backpack.
You get a large number of gold crowns from a backpack.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from a backpack.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
You get a bubbling draught from a backpack.
You get a bubbling draught from a backpack.
You get a piece of sandstone from a backpack.
You get a sack of green ivy from a backpack.
You get some brown kaf beans from a backpack.
You get some brown kaf beans from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > qua red
qua red
qua red
You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which dissolves.
The bitter, red liquid leaves a foul taste in your mouth!

qua red
qua red
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which dissolves.
The bitter, red liquid leaves a foul taste in your mouth!

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which dissolves.
The bitter, red liquid leaves a foul taste in your mouth!

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You do not have that item.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You do not have that item.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > in
You are carrying:
[2] a cup of thick syrup
[2] some brown kaf beans
a sack of green ivy
a piece of sandstone
[2] a bubbling draught
a blue pouch of flatwort tea
a large number of gold crowns (50)
four copper pennys
[2] a mirrored lantern
a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear
a water skin
[2] a package of iron rations
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a shining steel breastplate
an earthen brown mantle
a backpack
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver-banded war mallet
a bronze belt of odd design
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > p all.herb pack
[put ]
You put some brown kaf beans in a backpack.
You put some brown kaf beans in a backpack.
You put a sack of green ivy in a backpack.
You put a blue pouch of flatwort tea in a backpack.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > in
You are carrying:
[2] a cup of thick syrup
a piece of sandstone
[2] a bubbling draught
a large number of gold crowns (50)
four copper pennys
[2] a mirrored lantern
a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear
a water skin
[2] a package of iron rations
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a shining steel breastplate
an earthen brown mantle
a backpack
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver-banded war mallet
a bronze belt of odd design
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Loomis says 'i should go make supper'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > p coins pack
p coins pack
p coins pack
[put ]
You put 50 crowns in a backpack.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [put ]
You put four coppers in a backpack.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [put ]
You aren't carrying a coins.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > nod
You nod in agreement.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > l loomis

Before you stands a green, Grinch trolloc. With termites in his smile, he has all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile.

Loomis has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Loomis is using:
<held> a blood-red enameled trident badge
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a collar pin engraved with a raven grasping a spear
<worn around neck> a collar pin engraved with a raven grasping a spear
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks (scratched)
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes (used)

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a mirrored lantern
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a full metal helmet and visor

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Loomis says 'i got lanter, 2 rings helmet'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > p all.rations pack

Loomis hides a mirrored lantern.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > [put ]
You put a package of iron rations in a backpack.
You put a package of iron rations in a backpack.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > nod

A shadow stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > You nod in agreement.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > l
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Loomis gives you a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
Loomis gives you a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > ungroup hideous
A hideous trolloc is no longer a member of your group.
A hideous trolloc stops following you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
*
A raven caws 'Fermin is at A Path Through the Dead Forest'

+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows. <<<<< Had any of these gone through this log would have been alot different...

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > / well.. we outrhyssed him this time
[say ]
You hiss 'well.. we outrhyssed him this time'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
*
Loomis snickers softly.

+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
*
Scourge narrates 'anything happening?'

+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
+
You lose control of the shadows.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > fade olpjovliqnalmey
=
The fence is opened from the other side.

*
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the south.

+
You lose control of the shadows. <<<<< Had any of these gone through this log would have been alot different...

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > ;
;
;
;
;
A hideous trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin swiftly dodges a hooved trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
[kill human]
You slash *Fermin*'s head hard.
*Fermin* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

;
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > ;
[kill human]
Ok.
*Fermin* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[kill human]
Ok.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[kill human]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[kill human]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[close fence]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Scratched > Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s left hand.
You slash *Fermin*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hooved trolloc cleaves Fermin's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!
*Fermin* says 'lol' <<<<< Indeed

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > [close fence]
It's already closed!

q
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > q
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt > *Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's body very hard.
[close fence]
It's already closed!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Hurt > cmbe
po
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
*Fermin* stops using a bunch of fireworks.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Hurt > 2
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Fermin* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns... <<<<< Ruh-roh... lets hope we kill him before these go off!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Hurt >
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Fermin's body.
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Hurt >

*
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's left leg very hard.


Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s right arm.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's body very hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.


As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > na keep it cllosed loomis

Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s body.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's left hand.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hooved trolloc cleaves Fermin's left foot.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes Fermin's body.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s body.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's body very hard.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > You narrate 'keep it cllosed loomis'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > 2
[bash ]

*
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s head very hard.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's body hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks Fermin's body.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

+
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's right hand.

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s left leg.
You slash *Fermin*'s body very hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks Fermin's body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Fermin's right arm.
A hooved trolloc cleaves Fermin's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes Fermin's body.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
You slash *Fermin*'s head extremely hard.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s left leg.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fermin*'s right leg very hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks Fermin's body.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Fermin's body.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hooved trolloc cleaves Fermin's body.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Fermin's body with his crush.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Battered > 2
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Battered >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
[bash ] ng MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Battered >

+
Loomis tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's body extremely hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks Fermin's head.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Fermin's left leg.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hooved trolloc cleaves Fermin's body.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.

*
*Fermin* opens the fence.
Loomis closes the fence.


*Fermin* opens the fence.
Loomis closes the fence.

-
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* stabs a Dhai'mon trolloc's right leg very hard.

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Beaten >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s right foot hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fermin*'s left arm hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely hacks Fermin's right leg.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hideous trolloc cleaves Fermin's left arm.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes Fermin's right foot.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
Scourge narrates 'yall smobbing?'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
Loomis stabs *Fermin*'s head hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
*Fermin* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks Fermin's body very hard.
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > na rip fermin
You narrate 'rip fermin'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > in
You are carrying:
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
[2] a cup of thick syrup
a piece of sandstone
[2] a bubbling draught
[2] a mirrored lantern
a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear
a water skin
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a shining steel breastplate
an earthen brown mantle
a backpack
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver-banded war mallet
a bronze belt of odd design
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > remove sword
get dagger pack
wield dagger
scalp corpse
scalp 2.corpse
scalp 3.corpse
remove dagger
put dagger pack
wield sword
put all.flesh pack

Loomis gets eleven copper pennys from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets some brown kaf beans from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a sack of green ivy from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a sack of green ivy from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a sack of green ivy from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a mushroom from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets four gold crowns from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a long, enveloping cloak of midnight black from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Fermin.
Loomis gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Fermin.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > You stop using a heron marked greatsword.
Loomis leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Fermin.

badd
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Fail!

Post by badd » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:20 pm

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill dark

Mephistopheles calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Badd - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > dism
e
kill dark
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: stonegate ]
East: A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
West: A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Beaten >
You stab *Mephistopheles*'s body.
The burly trolloc joins Mephistopheles's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins the burly trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
You swiftly dodge *Mephistopheles*'s attempt to pound you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Beaten > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Beaten > f

You swiftly dodge a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You swiftly dodge a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
The burly trolloc crushes your body very hard.
You barely stab *Mephistopheles*'s left leg.
You stab *Mephistopheles*'s left foot hard.

You panic and attempt to flee!topheles: Critical >


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stonegate ]
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A red-eyed raven starts following you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - a hideous trolloc: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


A fade slashes your left leg very hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: stonegate ]
East: A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
You swiftly dodge *Mephistopheles*'s attempt to pound you.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A fade has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You stab *Mephistopheles*'s body.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!stopheles: Critical >


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stonegate ]
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > w

A fade has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > kill dark
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: stonegate ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A red-eyed raven has arrived from the east.
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Mephistopheles: Critical >
You stab *Mephistopheles*'s body hard.
*Mephistopheles* panics, and attempts to flee!
A fade has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Mephistopheles: Critical > f


A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A hideous trolloc cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ E: stonegate ]
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: stonegate ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

kill darkered MV:Haggard >
kill dark


*Mephistopheles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mephistopheles* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
A hideous trolloc joins Mephistopheles's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The burly trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ E: stonegate ]
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
They aren't here.

7
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > get vial pack
7
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

kill dark
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > quaff vial
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: Stonegate ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
kill dark
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: stonegate ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical >
You barely stab *Mephistopheles*'s right leg.
A hideous trolloc joins Mephistopheles's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical > f

You stab *Mephistopheles*'s right arm.

You panic and attempt to flee!istopheles: Critical >


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stonegate ]
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A fade has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
kill dark
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: stonegate ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You tickle *Mephistopheles*'s body with your stab.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical >
You barely stab *Mephistopheles*'s body.
The burly trolloc joins Mephistopheles's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins the burly trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Mephistopheles: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mephistopheles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right arm into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
The burly trolloc crushes your body into bloody fragments!
*Mephistopheles* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A muzzled trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
The burly trolloc crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Mephistopheles* pounds your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ E: stonegate ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > 7
e
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Courtyard
To the east lie the shattered remains of the southern keep. From here the
devastation is even more apparent than before. The roof of this once
prominant keep has collapsed in on itself totally destroying the upper
level of the keep. Large vines with huge spikes on them have made the walls
of the keep their home. To the north a well can be seen and to the east is
the entrance to the barracks.

A temporary makeshift pen of rocks and wood blocks the way to the south,
but it can easily be opened by a strong arm.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stonegate ]
North: *Shimu* is standing here.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A fade has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Dha'vol trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
s

A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a Dha'vol trolloc's left foot very hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the west.


A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: stonegate ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
East: *Mephistopheles* is standing here.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ W: Stonegate ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
East: *Mephistopheles* is standing here.
South: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
West: A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > n

*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
*someone* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ] [ W: oakdoor ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:49 am

Elysia! It worked!

Fermin
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Fermin » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:32 am

does that mean stonegate got changed to try and modify max engage?

Why wouldn't that be something that would get an announcement?

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Wrong!

iria
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by iria » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:53 am

seems like it was just bash allowing more to get on him, before he got bashed only 3 mobs could engage by the looks.

Decrepit
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Decrepit » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Doing Lord Demandred's bidding.


At the Dead End
[ obvious exits: W ]
An ancient stone column stands broken and partially buried in the ground.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
Dimst the Trolloc is here, fighting a Dragonsworn.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
Asylum the Havoc is here, fighting an Aiel warrior.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Sazi the Dreadlord is here, fighting an Aiel warrior.
An Aiel warrior is here, fighting Sazi.
A tall man with short reddish hair and a hard face walks silently by.
A tall man with short reddish hair and a hard face walks silently by.
A tall man with short reddish hair and a hard face walks silently by.
A tall man with short reddish hair and a hard face walks silently by.
An Aiel warrior is here, fighting Asylum.
A Dragonsworn is here, fighting Dimst.
A scout stands here, gathering information.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >

Dimst sends a Dragonsworn sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Dimst pounds a Dragonsworn's right arm very hard.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's right hand.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior fails to strike Sazi.
An Aiel warrior swiftly dodges Sazi's attempt to stab him.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Sazi gives a Samma N'Sei warrior an order.
An Aiel warrior swiftly dodges a Samma N'Sei warrior's attempt to hit him.

k 2.aiel
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Healthy >
cb
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Healthy >

An Aiel warrior strikes your right arm.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's body.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
Dimst pounds a Dragonsworn's body hard.
An Aiel warrior tickles Asylum's body with his strike.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's body.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Healthy >

Asylum pierces an Aiel warrior's body extremely hard.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Healthy >

Asylum says 'dont hit k aiel'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Healthy >

An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You blast an Aiel warrior's head into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's left hand very hard.
An Aiel warrior swiftly dodges a Samma N'Sei warrior's attempt to hit him.
Dimst tries to pound a Dragonsworn, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn barely tickles Dimst's body with his slice.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's left leg.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Asylum grins evilly.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

l warrior
o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >
This fair skinned and red haired man seems in contradiction with a normal
Aiel. Wearing his veil until the moment of battle, he has filed teeth. He
leaps around the Blight with the same ease as his trolloc brethren.

A Samma N'Sei warrior has quite a few wounds.

a Samma N'Sei warrior is using:
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn on body> a thick mail shirt
<worn on arms> a set of chainmail sleeves
<worn on legs> a pair of chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of heavy leather boots

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You blast an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's left arm very hard.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Dimst's right leg.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's right arm.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

An Aiel warrior barely tickles your right leg with his strike.
You blast an Aiel warrior's left leg into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior swiftly dodges a Samma N'Sei warrior's attempt to hit him.
Dimst tries to pound a Dragonsworn, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior tickles Asylum's right arm with his strike.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn slices Dimst's head.
An Aiel warrior tries to strike Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
Dimst sends a Dragonsworn sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >
'or k warrior
You say 'or k warrior'

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
You blast an Aiel warrior's left leg into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior swiftly dodges a Samma N'Sei warrior's attempt to hit him.
Dimst pounds a Dragonsworn's right leg very hard.
An Aiel warrior strikes Asylum's head.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's right leg very hard.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

An Aiel warrior barely tickles your right foot with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Dimst pounds a Dragonsworn's right arm very hard.
An Aiel warrior tickles Asylum's head with his strike.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn tickles Dimst's body with his slice.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's body hard.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
You blast an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior barely strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's head.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum pierces an Aiel warrior's body very hard.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Dimst's right leg.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's head.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >

A Dragonsworn avoids being bashed by Dimst who loses his balance and falls!

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >
cz
change mood berserk

An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left leg.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's body.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Dimst's body.
An Aiel warrior strikes Sazi's head.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched > Mood changed to: Berserk

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Sazi tries to stab an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Scratched >
b
bash

-
=+
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Sazi leaves west.
Sazi has arrived from the west.


*
Dimst pounds a Dragonsworn's body hard.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left foot with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's head with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's head.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn tickles Dimst's head with his slice.

+
=
-
-
=
Your bash at an Aiel warrior sends him sprawling!

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

You blast an Aiel warrior's right leg into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Dimst's head.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

You blast an Aiel warrior's right leg into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's body.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Dimst's head.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

A Dragonsworn avoids being bashed by Dimst who loses his balance and falls!

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
You blast an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
You blast an Aiel warrior's right arm into bloody fragments!
An Aiel warrior barely tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he dodges the attack.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's left hand.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn slices Dimst's body.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc sits down.

o HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
ogas
order ghar assist decrepit

*Rhys* says '@W na iQ cigXo' <-- wuhhhh???

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Sazi stabs a Dragonsworn's left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
Sazi tries to stab a Dragonsworn, but he deflects the blow.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Asylum pierces an Aiel warrior's body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Rhys* smites Sazi's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Rhys* tries to smite Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc clambers to his feet.
An Aiel warrior joins a Dragonsworn's fight!
An Aiel warrior joins a Dragonsworn's fight!
An Aiel warrior joins a Dragonsworn's fight!
A Dragonsworn scout tickles Dimst's body with his cleave.
Sazi stabs a Dragonsworn's left leg very hard.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your left arm with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles a Samma N'Sei warrior's body with his strike.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior tickles Asylum's left hand with his strike.
Asylum tries to pierce an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn tickles Dimst's body with his slice.
A Dragonsworn slices Sazi's left leg very hard.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
*Adael* pounds a Samma N'Sei warrior's body extremely hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
Sazi leaves west.
*Ominas* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Tundar* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
Dimst panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jenda* barely slices Dimst's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Brocas* pounds Asylum's body hard.
*Fuujin* cleaves a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's head hard.
Dimst leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Mantz* joins *Adael*'s fight!
*Kitiara* barely slashes Asylum's right hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Asylum panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rhys* leaves west riding a jet black courser.
*Kali* tickles your body with her strike.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's head hard.
You blast an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
*Jenda* tries to slice Asylum, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Jenda* slices Asylum's head hard.
An Aiel warrior joins an Aiel warrior's fight!
A Dragonsworn joins an Aiel warrior's fight!
A Dragonsworn scout barely cleaves your body.
*Kali* barely strikes your body.
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's head hard.
*Kitiara* slashes Asylum's body.
*Mantz* tickles your head with his cleave.
*Brocas* pounds Asylum's left arm hard.
*Tundar* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to pound Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
*Adael* pounds a Samma N'Sei warrior's body very hard.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's right leg.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left leg with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's body.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Asylum's left leg.
Asylum pierces an Aiel warrior's body very hard.

nar uh
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
You narrate 'uh'

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Asylum panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fuujin* sends a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Asylum leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

A Dragonsworn scout cleaves your right leg.
A Dragonsworn slices a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
An Aiel warrior tickles a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm with his strike.
*Kali* barely strikes your body.
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's head.
*Mantz* cleaves your right arm.
*Fuujin* cleaves a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Adael* pounds a Samma N'Sei warrior's left arm extremely hard.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left leg.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right leg with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior strikes a Samma N'Sei warrior's right arm hard.
A Samma N'Sei warrior tries to hit an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.

nar i berk
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
You narrate 'i berk'

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

For an instant the light around you warps, and with a brilliant flash it returns to
normal.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Brocas can't seem to regain control of himself.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

A Dragonsworn scout barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A Dragonsworn slices a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's left hand.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's head.
*Kali* strikes your body.
*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Mantz* barely tickles your body with his cleave.
*Fuujin* cleaves a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
*Tundar* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Ominas* slashes a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
*Adael* pounds a Samma N'Sei warrior's right arm extremely hard.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Samma N'Sei warrior's death cry.
A Samma N'Sei warrior realizes that Sazi is a jerk!
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left leg with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Isyvae* pierces a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc hates your guts!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

A Dragonsworn scout tickles your right leg with his cleave.
*Kali* tickles your body with her strike.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
You blast an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Adael* leaves west riding a white destrier.
*Tundar* leaves west riding a jet black courser.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Mantz* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kali* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Kali* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

An Aiel warrior joins an Aiel warrior's fight!
An Aiel warrior joins an Aiel warrior's fight!
An Aiel warrior joins an Aiel warrior's fight!
An Aiel warrior tickles Ominas's body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn slices Fuujin's right arm.
*Fuujin* cleaves a Dragonsworn's body hard.
A Dragonsworn barely slices Fuujin's right leg.
*Ominas* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior strikes Ominas's body.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left arm with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout barely tickles your body with his cleave.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You try to blast an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Isyvae* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

You blast an Aiel warrior's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
bash mantz

-
*Fuujin* tries to cleave a Dragonsworn, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn slices Fuujin's left leg.
*Ominas* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Ominas's body.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left hand with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout cleaves your body.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your head with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right arm with his strike.

=
+
*
*

*Mantz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Brocas* tries to pound Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Brocas* tries to pound Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Kitiara* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Kitiara* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior joins a Dragonsworn's fight!
Sazi stabs *Brocas*'s body.
*Brocas* tries to pound Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Fuujin* cleaves a Dragonsworn's right leg very hard.
A Dragonsworn slices Fuujin's left arm.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left leg with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
*Mantz* barely cleaves your left leg.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

Dimst has arrived from the west.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

nar welp
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
*Kali* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
*Isyvae* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Rhys* smites Dimst's body very hard.
For an instant the light around you warps, and with a brilliant flash it returns to
normal.
*Isyvae* barely pierces Dimst's body.

snif
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Ominas* slashes Dimst's body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Rhys* smites Dimst's left leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Isyvae* tickles Dimst's body with her pierce.
*Rhys* smites Dimst's body hard.
Dimst panics, and attempts to flee!
An Aiel warrior strikes Kitiara's body.
Sazi swiftly dodges *Kitiara*'s attempt to slash him.
Sazi barely stabs *Brocas*'s right foot.
*Fuujin* cleaves a Dragonsworn's body hard.
A Dragonsworn tickles Fuujin's body with his slice.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left arm.
An Aiel warrior strikes your left arm.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
*Mantz* barely cleaves your body.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
An Aiel warrior strikes your right arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >

*Brocas* sends Sazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

nar i'm dead
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
wfl
rem axe;draw flail
You narrate 'welp'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt > You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt > You narrate 'i'm dead'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
Dimst sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt >
*Ominas* sends Dimst sprawling with a powerful bash!
Dimst panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt > You stop using an enormous double-
bladed battleaxe.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Tundar* has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Hurt > *Ominas* slashes Dimst's body hard.
*Isyvae* pierces Dimst's body.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Kitiara's body.
*Kitiara* tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Brocas* pounds Sazi's body extremely hard.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Fuujin* cleaves a Dragonsworn's body very hard.
A Dragonsworn slices Fuujin's body.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right arm with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
*Mantz* barely tickles your body with his cleave.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You loosen a dark, barbed flail from a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine
scales and uncoil it.
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slice *Mantz*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You slice an Aiel warrior's left leg into bloody fragments!
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice a Dragonsworn scout, but he parries successfully.
*Isyvae* pierces Dimst's left arm.
Sazi stabs *Brocas*'s body.
*Brocas* pounds Sazi's body into bloody fragments!
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You are already wielding a weapon!
Sazi gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
*Adael* pounds Sazi's body into bloody fragments!
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
Sazi quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Sazi looks more invigorated and ready to go.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
snif
*Mantz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fuujin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
*Tundar* slashes Dimst's left leg.
Sazi narrates 'wtf'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Fuujin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Fuujin* leaves west riding a Tairen destrier.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

Dimst leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
An Aiel warrior tickles Kitiara's body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn says 'You Sazi!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Dragonsworn tries to slice Tundar, but he parries successfully.
*Kitiara* slashes Sazi's left hand hard.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right hand with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your left leg with his cleave.
*Mantz* cleaves your left foot.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left leg.
An Aiel warrior fails to strike you.
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slice *Mantz*'s body.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slice an Aiel warrior's left arm into bloody fragments!
You try to slice a Dragonsworn scout, but he deflects the blow.
*Mantz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

You slice an Aiel warrior's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Mantz* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Adael* who loses his balance and falls!

snif
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
*Ominas* leaves west riding a pale destrier.
*Isyvae* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Brocas* sends Sazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Fuujin* has arrived from the west, riding a Tairen destrier.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
snif
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Tundar* slashes a Dragonsworn's body.
A Dragonsworn tries to slice Tundar, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior tickles Kitiara's right arm with his strike.
*Kitiara* slashes Sazi's right arm extremely hard.
Sazi is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Sazi's death cry.
You stop following Sazi.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right leg with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your right foot with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slice a Dragonsworn scout's left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Fuujin* cleaves your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
snif

*Rhys* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a small purse from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a set of steel sai from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a backpack from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of
Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Sazi.
*Rhys* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Sazi.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded > You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Tundar* slashes a Dragonsworn's left hand.
A Dragonsworn tries to slice Tundar, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior tickles Kitiara's head with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your right leg with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left leg.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your left hand with his strike.
You slice an Aiel warrior's right arm into bloody fragments!
You slice *Fuujin*'s right arm hard.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You slice a Dragonsworn scout's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
snif
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
snif

You dodge a bash from *Fuujin* who loses her balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded > Brocas can't seem to regain
control of himself.
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kitiara* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn tries to slice Tundar, but he parries successfully.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes Kitiara's right leg.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your right arm.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your left leg with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You slice *Fuujin*'s body.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slice an Aiel warrior's body extremely hard.
You try to slice a Dragonsworn scout, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
Brocas can't seem to regain control of himself.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kitiara* stops using a shimmery blue bladed sword engraved with a golden flame.

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
*Kitiara* draws a dagger from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of steel.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded > You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

Brocas can't seem to regain control of himself.
*Tundar* sends a Dragonsworn sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Kitiara* sheathes a dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
*Kitiara* wields a shimmery blue bladed sword engraved with a golden flame.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kitiara* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
*Tundar* slashes a Dragonsworn's head very hard.
An Aiel warrior strikes Kitiara's right leg.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your right leg with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your body.
An Aiel warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
A Dragonsworn scout barely cleaves your head.
An Aiel warrior tickles your left foot with his strike.
An Aiel warrior barely strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You slice *Fuujin*'s right arm.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You slice an Aiel warrior's head into bloody fragments!
You slice an Aiel warrior's body extremely hard.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice a Dragonsworn scout, but he deflects the blow.

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded > You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded > You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
Rhys can't seem to regain control of himself.
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
*Isyvae* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >
You slice an Aiel warrior's body into bloody fragments!
*Adael* leaves west riding a white destrier.
*Rhys* leaves west riding a jet black courser.

snif
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kitiara* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
*Fuujin* cleaves your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Tundar* slashes a Dragonsworn's left leg hard.
An Aiel warrior tickles Kitiara's body with his strike.
An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior barely strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dragonsworn scout tickles your right leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior tickles your body with his strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior tickles your left leg with his strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You slice *Fuujin*'s body hard.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slice an Aiel warrior, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice a Dragonsworn scout, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
*Fuujin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Tundar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ominas* leaves west riding a pale destrier.
*Brocas* leaves west riding a Domani razor.
*Isyvae* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - an Aiel warrior: Wounded >

*Kitiara* tries to slash an Aiel warrior, but he deflects the blow.
*Fuujin* cleaves your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Tundar* slashes a Dragonsworn's body.
A Dragonsworn tries to slice Tundar, but he deflects the blow.
An Aiel warrior strikes Kitiara's right leg.
An Aiel warrior strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dragonsworn scout tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Aiel warrior barely strikes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely strikes your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by arjuna » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:20 am

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > kill dark

You swiftly dodge *Narbo*'s attempt to pound you.
*Nauseous* tries to pound Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
*Rip* tries to stab Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
You barely pierce *Narbo*'s head.

kill dark
kill darkunded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >

*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Marisue unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Jaster*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger

Ominas narrates 'my mud is broken'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Jaster* panics, and attempts to flee!

ing - Narbo: Beaten >
*Jaster* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Narbo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Nauseous* tries to pound Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
*Rip* stabs Marisue's body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Rip* tries to stab Marisue, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > Ominas narrates 'I can't move'
*Jaster* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > *Jaster* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You stop using a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

You throw a throwing spike at *Narbo*.en >

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Marisue, but she parries successfully.
*Rip* tries to stab Marisue, but she parries successfully.
Marisue tries to strike *Rip*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Narbo* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
Marisue avoids being bashed by *Nauseous* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Rip* tries to stab Marisue, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > *Jaster* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You are not wielding a weapon.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger
You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You stop using a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

= ing - Narbo: Beaten >
*Narbo* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rip* stabs Marisue's body hard.

+
*Nauseous* clambers to his feet.

=
*Rip* tries to stab Marisue, but she parries successfully.
*Nauseous* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


You throw a throwing spike at *Narbo*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Beaten >
*Jaster* puts a triple bladed dagger in a backpack.

Cruoris
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Cruoris » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:13 am

Lol

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:31 am

Thats slick.

Post Reply